LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nighttime routine getting ready for bed

At night the nightie routine s that my wife cleans me up in the bath and shampoos my hair.  After the bath I walk over with her to the changing tbale.  She powders,lotion and places a clean new diaper on me.  Normally it is a foot pj.  Sometimes it is a full onsie.

Sometimes afterwards I'm given a bottle or 2 before bedtime when watching tv.

I'm also given some baby food as a treat.

Sot now it is bedtime.  Of course I may have the occasional accident.  My wife sometimes checks me  but sometimes does not.

What happens when others have accidents during the night are they checked by their partner.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My night time routine is different than most people . 
I work shifts 8 hours in 24 5 days a week.
 but apart from that I get treated as a child and depending on how I am depends how old I am . 
at the moment I am now living like a 2 year old dose including my bedtime routine.

So  if I have days like today I will finish work at 6pm .

come home normally by 7pm check on my daddy and start my home life 

7 15 take off any adult clothes in front of him and undo my work onesie to see if I can get changed normally very wet and sometimes messy. 
7 30 after changing put on my normal evening clothes of plastic pants, onesie , frilly pants, and sunsuit romper or shorts and a T-shirt, bib , dog collar, and my pacifier, . 
8 00 dinner my food is always cut up and I given a fork and spoon to eat with and a bottle of juice. Clean up after . 
8 30 aloud to play for 1 hour before I am checked and then told to change or bath . 
10 00 dressed for bed normally a diaper , plastic pants, onesie ,frilly pants , pjs or pj top , nighty , bib, pacifier, and my collar . 
last check for the night and bottle of formula and juice then I am put to bed and not allowed to leave the bed until morning I aloud to use my tablet. 

that’s my bed routine and what I wear.
 the thing is even though I would not like to be a adult anymore then work and adult time I have. 
it really hurts my head to be a adult for longer than that