LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here's an alternate version of Washu's Youth Machine with Mihoshi added. Hope you like it.

😐😐😄

Ryoko was fuming as she walked to Washu's lab. Nine months of carrying Tenchi's baby girl, Rika, and Washu had the nerve to send her and Tenchi to Jurai, allegedly to meet Funaho, and ask her to come have a "class" on child reering.
To make matters worse, Ryoko was doing this with Ayeka, who had also had a baby with Tenchi, Achika, but at least Misaki will have a ball playing with the babies.
She saw Ayeka and groaned.
"Look," Ryoko said as Ayeka glared at her. "We just have to stomach whatever Washu's planned for us and go back to normal once Tenchi comes back with the kids."
"All right." Ayeka sighed. "For Tenchi and the girls."
"For Tenchi and the girls." Ryoko agreed.
"Yay!" A familiar voice called out as the two turned to see Mihoshi behind them. "Oh, sorry. Did I ruin the moment?"
"What are you doing here?" Ryoko asked defensively.
"Well," Mihoshi began. "Since I was near useless caring for Tero, I'm going to take this class with you!"
"Well, I guess it can't hurt." Ayeka groaned.
"Yay!" Mihoshi called out happily.
Ryoko rolled her eyes and opened the door, and they headed into Washu's lab.

As they entered the garden, they saw Washu at her computer as usual before she stood up, smiling.
"Mihoshi?" Washu asked, not the least bit surprised.
"I'm here to learn to!" Mihoshi said with a crisp salute.
"Okay. Now then ladies," Washu said enthusiastically. "What we're going to do is teach you three about raising children by example."
"So what?" Ryoko asked. "You're gonna have us care for dolls?"
"No." Washu said with a familiar smirk. "I'm going to show you what being a helpless little infant is like." "Well," Ayeka said smugly. "Ryoko surely needs such extreme measures, but I don't!"
"Ha!" Washu shouted. "Yeah, right. So Mihoshi, you still up for this?"
"Yes!" Mihoshi said galantly. "I will do my duty as a member of this family!"
Washu pushed a button on her computer, and the three were grabbed by various mechanical arms.

The arms carried the three to a small box as they both hovered over an open hatch. They could see from reflections across from them that the device was called a Youth Machine.
"Hey!" Ryoko called out. "I'm not having all the millennia I put into this body be undone!"
"Trust me, it's all metaphorical." Washu explained. "This is to show the importance of being gentle with children. Also that we never really can see them as grown ups, but that's a whole other thing."
"She's right." Mihoshi said. "My grandfather still treats my dad like a kid all the time."
"Perhaps there's-" Ayeka began before the arms dropped the three into the machine.

As Ayeka, Mihoshi, and Ryoko looked around, a large weight hit all of them on the head, and their legs felt like rubber, with Ayeka and Mihoshi seeming to have been knocked out.

While Ayeka and Mihoshi drooled, Ryoko saw three hands come up and grab all of their noses before pulling them until they let go, and the three flung backwards, landing hard in three chairs as Ryoko groaned from the stinging in her nose.

As Ryoko, Mihoshi and Ayeka were clamped into the chairs, a trio of machines were lowered over their heads.
Ryoko could only see darkness as a sudden bright light made her close her eyes as a pair of headphones came in from the side and began blaring nursery rhymes until Ryoko forgot how to use the bathroom.
Just then, a hose was shoved into Ryoko's mouth as a liquid was sprayed into it that made Ryoko's whole mouth go numb.
Even with all the overloading of her senses, Ryoko felt her clothes being ripped off before the device was finally pulled off her head, and she saw Ayeka and Mihoshi there. Seeing how the two were naked, Ryoko began crying as Ayeka and Mihoshi followed suit.

As Ryoko, Mihoshi, and Ayeka continued to cry, the arms forced a baby bottle full of milk into each of their mouths. With no other choice, the three gulped the milk down. As it continued, all three women felt something rumbling in their stomachs and realized that their milk was spiked with laxatives. Realizing they had effectively become babies, the three women bawled their eyes out, all the while, gulping down the spiked milk.

Once that was done, one of the walls of the cube opened, and the chairs began rolling off, attached to some wheels hidden in the floor. All the while Ryoko, Mihoshi, and Ayeka had their baby bottles sticking out of their mouth, and they were brought to Washu.
"Well, hope you learned your first lesson." Washu said with a smirk. "Now let's get you girls ready for the real lessons."
Ryoko, Mihoshi, and Ayeka then continued to cry as they still sucked on their bottles, starting to get bloated.

Just then, Washu grew to her adult state, dressed in her Choushin outfit, causing her to grow so tall as to make Ryoko, Mihoshi, and Ayeka the size of babies in comparison.
"Now, let's get you dressed." Washu said. "We've got a big week of pampering ahead."
Ryoko, Mihoshi, and Ayeka whimpered as Washu set them down and powdered their butts and crotches before wrapping cloth diapers around their waists and pinning them on the sides with two safety pins for each of them. Washu then picked them up, smirking.
As Washu put Mihoshi, Ayeka, and Ryoko in bibs and bonnets, Ayeka groaned from her desk. She, Mihoshi, and Ryoko had been forced to study the videos Washu had made following their infantilization again and again since Washu had returned them to normal last week, after another week of being overgrown babies that Washu tended to. Thankfully, the only lingering effects were that Ayeka and Ryoko still needed diapers, wearing them underneath their dresses, while Mihoshi, also wearing a diaper under her pants, still kept a pacifier in her mouth.
"So," Washu said, back in her normal form and dressed like a professor. "To review, keep yourself steady with the girls, be calm, and be careful. Now, I've taken the luxury of giving each of you a copy of this video for reference. And one for me to relive the good times."
"And for blackmail." Ryoko muttered to herself.
"Careful." Washu said with a smirk. "It's very easy to give you a refresher course Little Ryoko."
Ryoko nearly rushed at Washu when Ayeka stopped her.
"We understand, Washu." Ayeka said politely. "And thank you for your help."
Ayeka then whispered something to Ryoko as she smirked. As they headed for the exit of Washu's lab, Ryoko turned to her.
"You know," Ryoko said smiling. "We had such a fun time in there, that we want you to share it."
"Huh?" Washu said as a double of Ryoko pushed a button on Washu's computer and disappeared while Ryoko, Mihoshi, and Ayeka left the lab, with Mihoshi waving goodbye.
Just then, Washu was grabbed by mechanical arms and carried off.
"Well," Washu sighed. "Could be worse."
Ayeka and Ryoko then watched Washu's "gift" on TV and recording it, much preferring to study Washu than themselves.
Mihoshi, for her part, felt bad about having Mihoshi go through what they did, but she figured on learning to relax without her paci, lest people think she was still an overgrown baby.

The End?