LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nikki & Sarah 5 - Dreams & Reality

If this is your first Nikki & Sarah story, you might want to read the previous ones first.  Here's a list: Nikki & Sarah - Index thread

------------------------------------------------

Dreams & Reality

Part 1 of 5

Mommynatrix:

How's the story coming along?

Sarah:

Getting nowhere. Out of ideas. Mind sending some naughty dreams tonight?

Mommynatrix:

So u want a kinky sandman? That can b arranged  😛

Sarah:

Oh goodie  🙂

Sarah put down her phone and fiddled with the charging cable.  She finally got the plug in place and the phone beeped.  She put it on the night stand next to the bed and was sorely tempted to just fall onto the bed, wrap the duvet around herself and sleep.  It had been a long day and she was dead tired.  Giving herself a mental kick in the arse, Sarah shuffled off in the direction of the bathroom.

Five minutes later, she was back in the bedroom with freshly brushed teeth and an empty bladder.  The latter had actually become more and more important over the last couple of months.  She suspected that her wearing diapers more often, and actually using them, had led to a couple of near accidents where she had just barely avoided wetting her bed.  She hadn't told Nikki about this since she had a feeling that she'd just end up wearing diapers at night.  And as much as she liked wearing them when she was awake, Sarah still felt it was important to herself that she had enough control to not actually need diapers.

Pulling down her grey sweatpants and stepping out of them, Sarah sat down on the edge of the bed.  She kicked them in the direction of the chair in the corner where they were quickly followed by her sweater.  After putting on an extra long t-shirt, Sarah's stiff and sore back almost made her lose her balance and fall off the bed as she struggled to get her socks off.  She burrowed in under her duvet and barely had the energy to reach out and turn off the light.

Darkness enveloped Sarah like a clammy velvet blanket, she just couldn't find a comfortable position, the duvet quickly grew too warm, but as soon as he lifted it, the cool air that rushed in was too cold.  She was Goldilocks in a house with no middle anythings.  After having tossed and turned for what felt like hours, Sarah was just exhausted.  She was about to give up and resort to one of the industrial-strength sleeping pills she had hidden away for just such an occasion when a bluish-white light filled the room.  As she peeked out from under the duvet, Sarah saw that it was coming in through the window and it was quickly growing brighter and brighter.  Feeling more annoyed than worried, Sarah threw the duvet aside and went to pull the curtains properly.  Before she could reach the window, the light flared brightly, blinding Sarah.

When Sarah's eyesight returned, she blinked away the spots to see that she was no longer in her bedroom.  She was hanging in a giant metal ring with her arms and legs stretched out.  The room was a weird, hazy white that made it hard to see where the walls met the floor.  Sarah looked down and saw that her clothes were gone and she was wearing a huge diaper. 

"What the..." she tried to say, but all she managed was a soundless breath.

Sarah tried to yell and pulled frantically at the cuffs that held her arms.  The only sound was a barely audible whisper of exhaled air and the cuffs stayed frustratingly firm, even when she threw her entire body back and forth.

"Will you please stop that.  You're just going to hurt yourself," a voice purred.

"Who said that?" Sarah asked soundlessly and looked around.  She couldn't see anyone.

"It's all going to be all right.  I just need you to calm down," the voice said and in a flash of terrifying insight, Sarah realised that the voice was coming from inside her head.

The ring that held Sarah slowly rose up in the air and tilted slightly forward.  Sarah looked around, but as far as she could see, there was nothing holding it up.  She renewed her struggle, but it still had no effect other than making her wrists sore.

There was a whirring sound from across the room as some kind of door opened.  As Sarah saw hints of movement in the darkness on the other side of the opening, she tried to scream and get loose, but the ring didn't even move.  What emerged from the cavernous opening was human-shaped, but easily twice Sarah's height.  It, or rather she, was built like a supermodel, but with dark green skin and softly glowing golden eyes.  She had short, snow white hair.  She looks like Nikki, except she's green.  The alien was dressed in what some oddly detached part of Sarah's mind compared to the skin-tight, silvery spacesuits from 1950s and 60s B-movies.

As the alien came closer, Sarah heard the same purring voice inside her head: "Take a breath, little one, and calm down.  I'm not going to hurt you."

"Who? What? Where? How?"  Sarah's mind was a jumble of questions.

"Shhh," the voice said.  "Slow down."

"Who?" Sarah managed to whisper, barely audible

Sarah could almost hear the sigh in her head.  "Of course we had to pick a world where they still only speak."  The alien pressed a button on her armband and part of the floor rose up to form a bench she sat down on.  "Can you understand me?" the voice in Sarah's head said slowly.  "Nod if you understand."

Sarah nodded nervously, her breath still puffing in and out, making her feel dizzy.

"Slow your breathing or you're going to pass out."  The alien rose and came closer.  The ring rose a little to bring the two eye to eye.  "You need to relax."  She reached out a hand the size of a frying pan to gently stroke Sarah's cheek.  The moment she touched her, Sarah felt every muscle in her body relax.  She slumped forward, hanging limply as she wet the giant diaper.  The alien put one hand under Sarah's butt and the other around her back and as soon as she did, the cuffs that held Sarah's arms and legs loosened.  She lifted and held Sarah as if she was a baby and slowly rocked her while her breathing slowed and the dizziness passed.

Next, she sat down on the bench and laid Sarah down on her stomach across her lap.  She pulled down the diaper and reached behind her for something Sarah couldn't see.

"Oh my god," she whispered, "you're going to probe me, aren't you?"

"I was going to change you," the alien thought into Sarah's mind, "but since you insist..."

Sarah opened her eyes and stared into the gloom.  Looking around she found that she was lying across her bed with her butt in the air and her entire duvet bunched up under her hips.

"That's it," she murmured to no one in particular.  "No more leftover pizza before bedtime."

• Like 3

Dreams & Reality

Part 2 of 5

Sarah:

Whatever you sent last night, tone it down.

Mommynatrix:

Too naughty?  :-9

Sarah:

Too weird.  Waaaaay too weird.

Mommynatrix:

Now u rly have 2 tell.  Speak; your Mistress commands it  ;-)

Sarah:

Later.  In a meeting.

Sarah sneaked her phone back in her pocket and stifled a yawn.  Her alien abduction dream hadn't exactly given her a good night's sleep.  She had managed to hide her tiredness from her pupils, but once the headmaster, Mr Ross, announced that there would be a meeting to discuss new educational guidelines, Sarah knew she was done for.  She had found a seat in the back row and had spent the last hour doodling things in the margin of her notebook while Mr Ross droned on and on about the use of this and that form and how to give proper feedback to helicopter parents.  Sarah honestly tried to pay attention, but it was just so mind-numbingly boring.  He just went on and on and on...

Sarah jerked awake as her notebook and pencil fell to the floor.  The noise interrupting whatever pointless point Mr Ross had tried to make.  "Sorry about that," Sarah mumbled.  She bent down and picked up the book.  Her pencil had rolled off and was nowhere in sight.  Sarah leaned back and tried to pay attention, but soon another yawn crept up on her.  She hid it as best as she could behind her hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry Miss Nilsen.  Am I boring you?" Mr Ross asked sarcastically from the front of the room.

Sarah cringed as everybody's attention was focused on her.  "No," she said quietly. "I'm just really tired."

"A word, please.  In my office," he said coolly.

Sarah felt everybody's eyes on her as she got up and left the room.  She walked down the corridor to the headmaster's office and sat down outside it to wait.  Every minute she sat there she felt less like an adult and more like a misbehaving pupil.  Finally Mr Ross showed up.  He opened the door and gestured for Sarah to step inside and take a seat.  Sarah sat down in front of Mr Ross' desk while he took his time finding his seat, giving Sarah time to take in all the things that made any trip to his office annoying and an exercise in self-control.  The self-congratulatory diplomas on the wall, some of which Sarah was sure had been awarded to Mr Ross for a fourth place in a golf tournament or something similar.  The outdated books on child psychology and managerial techniques side by side with binders full of educational guidelines, and last, but not least, the big "Ross the Boss"-sign on his desk.

"So Miss Nilsen, I've been meaning to talk to you for quite a while now.  Lately I've noticed that you're in the habit of violating educational guidelines and our code of conduct."

"What?!?"  Sarah was suddenly very awake.

"Your blatant use of red pens, for one thing."  Mr Ross typed something on his computer.

"You're kidding," Sarah said incredulously.  "You have an issue with my choice of pens?"

"And, quite frankly, this..."  Mr Ross gestured towards her.  "We have a hierarchy for a reason and your childish displays of disrespect towards me are not helpful."

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice your childish little display back there?  Remember, I am a trained observer."  Mr Ross studied his screen for a moment, picked up the phone and dialled a number.  "But luckily for you, I have to get back to that meeting so I'll let someone else deal with that insubordinate streak of yours."

Sarah tried to get a look at what was on Mr Ross' computer.

The barely audible beeping from the phone stopped as whoever Mr Ross was calling answered.  "Yes, is this Miss Ellis?"

What?!?  He called Nikki? How did he know...?  Just then Sarah caught a glimpse of the screen.  It was her personnel file.  Of course, I put her down as my emergency contact.

"This is Mr Ross.  I'm the headmas-  Yes, good.  Well, the reason I'm calling is that Miss Nilsen has been in violation of both our code of conduct and some rather important educational guidelines."  He paused for a moment.  "Well, normally I would have to reprimand her, but I really don't have the time now.  We're in the middle of a review of some new guidelines and procedures and you know what happens if you leave people alone for too long.  They start to get ideas of their own," Mr Ross said in that infuriatingly smarmy tone that bosses use when speaking to other bosses.  "So I can rely on you to make her see the importance of following the established rules?  Excellent... Mm-hmm... Certainly.  It was a pleasure talking to you."

Mr. Ross handed Sarah the receiver.  "She wanted a word with you.  Close the door when you leave.  I have to get back to the meeting."  He locked the computer and got up.

"Yes?" Sarah said cautiously into the phone as Mr Ross closed the door behind him.

"So, you've been misbehaving?" 

"I was dead tired and yawned at a meeting.  It's not like I was waving around a banner or something."

"Still, rules are there for a reason," Nikki said sternly, but Sarah could almost hear her grin.

"Yes Ma'am.  I was a bad girl." she said, faking contrition.

"Then it's a good thing that I anticipated how your rebellious streak would get you into trouble."

"Yes Ma'am."  Sarah's mind was working overtime, spinning scenario after scenario about what might happen when she got home.  "Should I go home and wait for you so you can show me the error of my ways?"

"You're getting ahead of yourself, little one."  Sarah felt slight chill down her back at the new nickname.  Where have I heard that before?

"Wh-what do you mean?" Sarah said when her brain caught up with the rest of her.

"It's obvious you're unable to handle adult responsibilities.  But like I said, it's not exactly unexpected.  I want you to go to the school nurse's office.  I've left a bag with her.  I want you to get the bag and then call me before opening it.  Is that understood?"

Sarah nodded, then remembered that she was on the phone.  "Yes Ma'am."

As soon as she said it, Nikki hung up.  Sarah put the receiver back on the phone and got up.  Her stomach was doing a mambo of worry and nervous anticipation.  Her mind was a mosh pit of questions.  What's in the bag?  What did Nikki tell the nurse?  Why did she call me 'little one'?  Where have I heard that bef-  That's when it struck her.  The giant alien in her dream.  That's who had called her 'little one'.  Sarah still couldn't figure out why Nikki had called her that though and and the walk down the stairs to the school nurse's office was nowhere near long enough to find an answer.

Sarah knocked and heard a muted "Come in" through the thick wood.  Opening the door, she found the nurse Roberts at her desk, buried in some paperwork.  She looked up and when she saw that it wasn't a pupil, she pushed her chair away from the desk.

"Okay," she said with a heavy sigh.  "Who is it this time and what did he do?"

"Huh?  What do you mean?"

"Look, I've had four boys who stabbed their hands quite badly with pencils while playing five finger fillet, three hypochondriacs convinced they had caught Ebola and one kid, I kid you not, who showed up to class drunk.  And that's just this week."

"Whoa!"  Sarah raised her hands.  "Relax.  No kids this time.  I promise."

Mrs Roberts sighed heavily.  "OK then, so why are you here?"

"I was told you had a bag for me?" Sarah said cautiously.

"Ah yes.  Your girlfriend came by with it a couple of weeks ago.  Lovely young woman.  We had a wonderful talk."

Oh crap!  Sarah felt her pulse race.  "Really?  About what?"  Sarah tried to sound nonchalant, but obviously failed.

"Oh honey, have a seat before you pass out."  She gestured towards one of the chairs next to her desk.  "I know you're not ... out about your preferences here at work, but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that she loves you.  And don't worry, I haven't told anyone."

Sarah wasn't quite sure she heard the nurse correctly.  Her pulse was pounding in her ears.  "If- If Ross finds out..."

Mrs Roberts gave a quick bark of a laugh.  "Fat chance!  That guy is so clueless and wrapped up in himself that the two of you could be making out on his desk and he still wouldn't figure it out."

"Anyway, the bag?"

"Oh yes.  Hang on."  Mrs Roberts got up and opened a large metal cabinet.  She pulled out a small, black gym bag and handed it to Sarah.

"What's in it?"

"I have no idea.  Your girlfriend asked me not to look and I figure that whatever emergency it's for, you'll tell me if you need to."

Sarah nodded.  "Well, I'd better leave you to... this."  Sarah gestured towards the stack of paper on Mrs Robert's desk.

"Thanks, I suppose."  She picked up her pen and clicked it a couple of times.  "You have a good day now."

Sarah left the office and put the bag on a windowsill while she dug out her phone and called Nikki.

"OK, I have the bag," Sarah said when Nikki answered.

"Good.  And did you open it?"

"No.  Should I do it now?"

"That depends.  Are you alone?"

Sarah looked up and down the corridor.  The pupils were long gone and none of the teachers would have any business here.  She saw a couple of them outside the window, headed for their cars.  The meeting must have ended already.

"Yep.  All alone."

"OK, now don't say anything; just listen.  I want you to open the bag and look inside."

Sarah opened the zipper and looked in the bag.  There was a pair of jeans, a towel and...  Sarah's heart jumped when her fingers brushed the all too familiar surface of a diaper.

"Are you crazy?" Sarah hissed into the phone.  "You left a d-"

"Shush," Nikki said and somehow, that was enough to stop Sarah.  "I said no talking.  Do you understand?"

Sarah swallowed.  "Yes Ma'am," she whispered.

"What you're going to do, is you're going to find someplace nice and private; like the staff bathroom or something.  And then you're going to put on your diaper.  You're going to put your panties in the bag.  Use the jeans in the bag if you can't hide your diaper with what you're wearing.  Then you're going to go outside and wait for me.  I should be there in about twenty minutes to pick you up.  Is that understood?"

Sarah's mouth was dry, her tongue felt like leather.  "Yes Ma'am," she managed to whisper.

"Oh, and I expect that diaper to be wet by the time I show up," Nikki added right before hanging up.

Sarah just stared at her phone.  Nikki expected her to put on a diaper here; at work?  And wet it?  She opened the messaging app and typed in her safe word, "Mongolia".  There was just no way she'd do that.  Or could she?  Her finger hovered over the 'send' button.   Everybody else had either left already or were on their way out the door.  And she could put it on in the staff bathroom like Nikki had suggested.  Sarah thought back to the first time Nikki had made her wear a diaper outside her apartment.  How nerve-wracking and terrifying it had been.  Looking back, though, Sarah had to admit that there had also been a little excitement too.  I'll check the staff bathroom.  If it's empty, I'll do it and if it's not I'll just send the text to Nikki.

Sarah headed for the stairs leading up to the teachers' lounge, not entirely sure if she hoped the bathroom would be empty or not.  When she entered the tiled room, it was silent except for the low hum of the ventilation system.  Sarah held her breath and listened, but couldn't hear anything.  Walking past the door to the first toilet, she saw it was unlocked; so was the second.  She dug out her phone again and stared at the screen.  One word.  That was the deal.  All she had to do was to say that one word and Nikki would back down.  And she wanted to say, or rather send, it.  But at the same time, part of her didn't.  It wanted that secret thrill of walking through the corridors where she worked while hiding a diaper.

Sarah pushed an empty waste basket in front of the door to act as an alarm before slipping inside one of the small rooms.  She put the bag on top of the toilet and thanked her lucky stars that she had decided to wear a long skirt and not pants.  Hiking up her skirt and slipping off her underwear was easy enough, but putting on the diaper while standing proved more problematic.  Finally she was satisfied with the results.  It didn't fit quite as well as she would have preferred, but it was good enough.  As Sarah lowered her skirt, she realised that the fabric made more noise than she was happy with.  She awkwardly unlaced one sneaker and pulled the jeans up that leg before retying the sneaker.  Then she repeated the procedure with her other leg and finally buttoned the jeans before taking off the skirt.  When Sarah saw that she had used almost fifteen minutes, she carelessly stuffed the skirt into the bag before zipping it closed and leaving.  She quickly washed her hands before grabbing her jacket and backpack from the locker room and hurrying out of the building.

The fence next to the gate was the perfect height for leaning on, so that's what Sarah did while she waited for Nikki.  Nurse Roberts walked past her while she waited.  She looked at Sarah, obviously noticing her wardrobe change, but only smiled before leaving.

And now for the hard part.  Sarah wasn't sure if she could wet herself like this.  And it wasn't just that she was out in public.  She had managed that a couple of times now.  But it was doing it standing up.  It always felt strange to her.  Squatting was a piece of cake; and she could usually do it while sitting or lying down if her bladder was full enough, but not while standing up.  Just relax.  You can do this.  Dripping faucets, the sound of rain outside the window, rivers.  Sarah was right on the verge when...

Sarah jerked awake as the teacher sitting next to her nudged her with his elbow.  She tightened every muscle she had and barely managed to stop the leak before it happened.

"Dude," said the teacher who had nudged her.  He was wearing the track suit that told everybody that he taught P.E.  "I know that Il Presidente is boring, but if you snore he's going to notice you and if he does, he's going to notice me."  He nodded towards his phone in his lap where he was playing some kind of match three game.

Sarah took a deep breath.  That was too close.  I can't let that happen again.  With the adrenaline of the near-accident buzzing in her brain, Sarah vowed to stay awake for the rest of the meeting.

• Like 4

Dreams & Reality

Part 3 of 5

"And then what happened?  Did you get probed?" Nikki asked Sarah before biting down on a large piece of broccoli.  They were sitting across from each other at a table in Nikki's favourite Chinese restaurant.

Sarah blushed.  "Not really," she said, busying herself with moving some of the vegetables around on her plate with her chopsticks.

"OK, so what happened?"

"I woke up," Sarah mumbled.

"That's it?"  Nikki reached across the table to spear another piece of broccoli from Sarah's plate with her fork.

"Mm-hm."

"Well that's disappointing," Nikki said around the vegetable.

"Mmm yeah," Sarah said absent-mindedly.

"Oh my god," Nikki suddenly exclaimed.  "You wanted to get probed."

"What?!? No!" Sarah looked around, hoping nobody had heard Nikki.

"Yeah you totally wanted it."  Nikki rubbed Sarah's shin with her foot.  "Tell me the truth."

"Okay.  Maybe, just maybe I was a little disappointed that I woke up when I did.  But that's all."

"Are you suuuure?"  Nikki dragged out the last word to almost two syllables.  "Maybe I should invest in a silver catsuit and some green makeup."

Sarah didn't say anything, but the blush that rose to her cheeks was enough of an answer for Nikki.

"I'll put that down as a definite 'maybe'," Nikki said with a grin.  "So that dream has had you distracted all day?"

"No, not really."

"What do you mean?"

Sarah sighed and put down her chopsticks.  "When I woke up, it was still really early; just before five.  But I couldn't get any more sleep, so I've been dead tired all day.  And then, to top it all off, Mr Ross decided to have one of his unbelievably pointless, two-hour meetings."

"Sounds boring."  Nikki glanced down at Sarah's plate and raised an eyebrow.  Sarah just nodded and pushed the plate across the table where Nikki began devouring what was left on it.

"I fell asleep," Sarah admitted.

"During the meeting?  Did he catch you?"

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean 'yes and no'?"

"I mean he didn't catch me falling asleep, but I dreamt that he did."

"Ooooo.  Another dream?  So what happened in that dream?  More aliens?  Oh, don't tell me: Mr Ross was an alien in a human-suit?"

"No, no aliens."  Sarah looked around to make sure nobody was close enough to hear.  Then she leaned forward and whispered.  "I had to go to his office and he scolded me for being disrespectful and breaking the rules by using red pens."

"Sounds serious," Nikki said.

Sarah stuck out her tongue at Nikki.

"Then what?"  Nikki leaned closer.

"Then he called you so you could reprimand me because he was busy."

"Mm-hm?"

"And you told me to go to the school nurse."

"I like where this is going."  Nikki interrupted and grinned.

"It turns out that you've left a bag of 'emergency supplies' with her."

"I bet I can guess what's in the bag.  So, did she make you strip down so she could diaper you, you naughty little girl?"

Sarah gave an exasperated sigh.  "No.  But I had to call you once I had it.  And you told me to put it on and wait for you outside."

"That sounds reasonable.  After all, I take my reprimanding duties very seriously."  Nikki grinned and winked.  "I sound really bossy in this dream.  Don't tell me I was wearing that 'dominatrix outfit' you fantasised about when I finally showed up."

"I woke up before you got there, but I almost had a real-life accident though.  In the dream you had told me..."  Sarah nervously looked around again before leaning even closer.  "You told me I had to be wet by the time you arrived."

"Oh," Nikki said, suddenly more serious.  "And did you..."

"Almost.  The guy sitting next to me woke me up just in time."

"I guess that was a good thing then."

Sarah only nodded.  Nikki sat back and stabbed the last bits of vegetables on the plate with her fork.  She chewed thoughtfully.

"You know," Nikki said after a little while.  "That's actually not the worst idea in the world."

"What isn't?"

Nikki waited until Sarah swallowed the sip of water she had just taken  "An emergency bag."

"Are you kidding?!?"

"Relax sweetie, I don't mean like in your dream."  Nikki took Sarah's hands in hers and just held them.  "But you have to admit that would be a sensible idea for you to have an emergency bag in your locker.  So if you do have an accident, then..."  The look on Sarah's face was enough to make Nikki stop.

"...or maybe not."

"It's not funny," Sarah said.  "Look, I love being with you, but when our ...playtime, creeps into the rest of my life it kind of freaks me out."

Nikki got up and slipped around the table to sit down next to Sarah.  She put her arm around her and pulled her closer.  "I understand sweetie.  And I wasn't suggesting we stash diapers at work.  I meant some extra underwear and a pair of pants.  Just in case, you know..."  She stroked Sarah's hair.  Sarah just shrugged in reply.

When she was confident Sarah wasn't going to burst into tears, Nikki moved back to her seat.  She reached out and took Sarah's hands in hers again, just slowly stroking her knuckles with her thumb.

"So, want to get some dessert?" Nikki asked after a couple of minutes, trying to lighten the mood.

Sarah wrinkled her nose and shook her head.  "Naah. I'm stuffed.  Why do you think I let you finish off my plate too?"

"I just thought my favourite little girl didn't want to finish her vegetables."

That got a laugh from Sarah and seeing her back to her usual cheerful self, Nikki smiled.

"I still can't believe you've eaten enough at this restaurant that the staff knows your name and you still don't know how to use chopsticks."  Sarah glanced at the fork next to Nikki's plate.

"Hey, don't judge.  There's a lot of things I'm not good at."

Sarah feigned shock.  "Really?!? What else?"

"Our... playtime," she admitted awkwardly.  "I haven't really done it with anybody else before, so even if I have the theory down pat, you're my guinea pig.  That's why I keep messing up."

"What do you mean?  How did you mess up?"

"Other than almost making you cry just now?  I keep breaking my own rules."

Sarah made her best Bambi eyes.  "Well, I think you're the bestest mommynatrix evah!" she said firmly, but with a slight lisp.

Nikki chuckled.  "And does my little sweetie need more weird and naughty dreams for her stories?"

Sarah shook her head.  "I think we can do without the kinky sandman for a while."

"At least your alien abduction dream should give you some ideas.  But just in case that adorable imagination of yours decides to go on another wild roller coaster ride, I think we should take precautions the next couple of nights.  Just to be safe."

"Really?  Do I have to?"

"Oh stop whining.  You know I'm right, don't you?" Nikki said sternly.

Sarah sighed.  "Yes Ma'am."

"Good, now that that's settled, let's get out of here."

• Like 4

Dreams & Reality

Part 4 of 5

It was Saturday afternoon and Hemingway's white bull and Sarah were staring at each other; neither of them willing to back down.  She had dozens of ideas, but they were all on the colourful post-it notes on the wall behind her kitchen table instead of on the computer screen.  Sarah took another sip of water and swore inwardly.  She had written six beginnings and then edited and tweaked them until every sentence was gone.

Normally, she would have spent the weekend with Nikki, but those plans had been changed when one of Nikki's co-workers managed to break his leg.  Nikki had been asked at the last minute to take his place representing her company at some kind of conference.  The overtime pay she had been offered had just been too good to pass up.  The two of them had agreed to give each other updates and over the last two days, Sarah's phone had been getting regular updates about boring meeting and even more boring customers.  In return, Sarah had shared her progress, or rather lack thereof, with Nikki.

Just before lunch, Sarah had thought that maybe a change of scenery might help.  She had grabbed a notebook and pencil and gone out to eat.  People-watching hadn't given her any good ideas and the lunch had been salty and spicy enough to make her thirsty for hours afterwards without really tasting all that great.

When she returned to her apartment, Sarah had tried to distract herself by doing laundry, emptying the dishwasher and vacuuming the living room.  Eventually, there were no more chores to do and no excuses not to get started on her story.  Sarah leaned back and glared at the empty screen.

Maybe I just need some motivation.

Sarah got up and left the kitchen.  When she returned, she had changed into her most baggy and comfortable sweat pants and a black tank top and around her neck was her collar.  When she sat down in front of the computer again, she could hear the soft, crinkling sound of her thick diaper.

Sarah pulled out her phone and snapped a selfie showing off her collared neck.  She composed a quick caption and sent it to Nikki.

Sarah:

Trying to get into the right mindset for the story.

She didn't have to wait long for a reply.  Sarah barely had time to refill her water bottle before her phone made the familiar sound of an incoming message.

Mommynatrix:

Words still not cooperating?

Sarah:

Been working all day, but still nothing. :-|

Mommynatrix:

Sounds like u need a little help. ;-)

Sarah:

Yes please.

Mommynatrix:

Yes please what?

Sarah:

Yes please Ma'am.

Mommynatrix:

Better.  U wearing your diapers 2 or just the collar?

Sarah considered pulling down her pants to take a picture of the diapers and send it to Nikki, but decided against it since she didn't know who else could see Nikki's screen.

Sarah:

Just put on a thick one Ma'am.

Mommynatrix:

Good.  Now, your mistress orders you to get started on your story.  And no bathroom breaks before we skype.

Sarah:

Yes Ma'am.

Sarah adjusted the added bulk between her legs and cracked her knuckles.  Okay, let's get started.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Dreams & Reality

Part 5 of 5

It took a while, but Sarah finally managed a paragraph that she was happy with.  Granted, it was in the middle of the story, but still it was progress.  Then, slowly, another paragraph before it and a couple of lines of dialogue after it.  Hey, maybe starting in the middle and working outwards is easier.  Like putting sauce on a pizza. 

As the afternoon slowly turned into evening, Sarah found that the the sum of her problems remained constant.  The more time passed, the more she wrote; but with every minute, her bladder also filled up more and more.  At first, Sarah thought Nikki's ban on bathroom breaks was fun; an interesting way to motivate her to stay by her desk and write.  But after a while it became more of a distraction.  Sarah ended up pacing back and forth in the kitchen, stopping only to type a sentence or two.  By the time the call notification popped up on the screen, Sarah was so close to bursting it was bordering on painful.  She quickly clicked the green button and Nikki's face filled the laptop screen.

"Hey there sweetie." 

Sarah could see the nondescript hotel room behind Nikki.

"Hi Nikki," Sarah said as she almost tapdanced around the room.

"Whoa!  What's with the dance number? Have you been chugging Red Bull again?"

"Gotta pee.  I haven't gone since we spoke," Sarah said as she power-walked back and forth.

Nikki burst out laughing.  "Sweetie, when I said no bathroom breaks, I only meant no slacking off or taking breaks from the writing.  Hell, you're wearing diapers.  You don't need to take a break to go to the bathroom."

Sarah stopped and leaned on the back of her chair and with a groan of relief, wet herself.

Nikki looked at her from the screen.  "Slow down sweetie; you're going to flood that thing and start leaking."

Finally Sarah sighed and opened her eyes.  "Oh, that's better."

"That's good to hear.  Now what do you say?"

"Huh?  What do you mean?"

"That collar of yours isn't just a fashion statement."

"Oh," Sarah said as realisation dawned on her.  "Um, thank you Ma'am?"

"That's better.  So, how's the writing going?"

"I have a couple of pages, but I kinda got distracted after a while."  Sarah smiled wryly.

"Is it the alien story?  Did you put in some juicy details about the probing?"  Nikki smirked and winked.

Sarah felt her cheeks burning.  "Um..."

"Oh, you did, didn't you?"

"Nnnnot exactly," Sarah said hesitantly.  "I haven't really started on that story.  I started, but it just turned into spank fodder."

"Spanking isn't really my cup of tea, but if you want to try it..."

Sarah could see that Nikki was struggling not to giggle.  "I... you know what I mean," she said with a sigh and a chuckle.

"OK then, so what kind of story did you write?  Why don't you sit down and tell Mistress all about it."

"If you don't mind, I think I'll stand.  I don't think I should sit on this thing."  Sarah turned sideways and patted her butt for the camera.  "It might leak."

"That bad, huh?"

Sarah smiled sheepishly.  "I'm all squishy," she said as she bit the tip of her thumb.

"For someone who said she didn't want to be babied, that's an interesting choice of words."

"I can't help it if I'm influenced by the story."

"OK, if it's not about aliens and probing, what is it about?"

"It's kind of like a fairy tale or fantasy story."

"So wizards and magic and barbarians in fur loincloths... No, wait.  Don't tell me: Not fur loincloths; diapers.  Barbarians in diapers.  Oh please tell me you you have barbarians in diapers."

Sarah could just imagine a big, muscle-bound barbarian striding across a battlefield wearing a big, puffy diaper and began giggling.  "Sort of like He-man?  By the pampers of Greyskull!"

That did it for Nikki and she burst out laughing too.

"You know, they had a character named Fisto," Sarah said in-between gales of laughter, which cracked Nikki up even more, causing her to drop her phone and giving Sarah an excellent view of the ceiling of the hotel room.

"Let's..."  Sarah decided to go for gold.  "Let's just hope he's not doing the alien probing."

"Stop it, stop," Nikki wheezed breathlessly as she appeared on Sarah's screen again, her face flushed and her eyes shiny. 

Whenever they managed to catch their breath, Sarah only had to wiggle her eyebrows to make Nikki giggle again which in turn would make her laugh as well.

Eventually, they calmed down.  Sarah's stomach hurt, her cheeks were wet and she was leaning heavily on the back of the chair.

"Oh god! I was this close," Nikki held up a hand to show with her fingers, "this close, from needing fresh undies."

"You're telling me?"  Sarah adjusted the slowly swelling diapers slightly.  "These are so wet I'm not sure I didn't pee."

"Good thing there's nobody in the room next door, or they would have called the police," Nikki said, still out of breath.  "As your mistress, I order you not to do that again."

"Aww!"  Sarah pouted.

"...at least not today."

Sarah nodded and grinned.  "OK Ma'am.  So tomorrow then?"

"Careful now.  You know what happens to smart-arses."

"They get tickles and belly-rubs until they promise not to do it again?" Sarah said in a voice so chipper that it would have made a care bear on ecstasy sound bummed out.

"Not. Quite."

"I guess you'll just have to surprise me then," Sarah said and smiled innocently at the camera.

"Speaking of surprises, I have one for you.  I went shopping yesterday and bought something I think you're going to like."

"Oh, I'm getting a present?"

"Kind of.  I bought something for me, but I think you're going to like it too.  Hang on, let me just get the phone set up here."  Nikki fiddled a bit with something, her hand covering the lens for a little while.  "OK, can you see now?" she asked when she let go.

"Yeah?" Sarah said, not quite sure what she was supposed to be seeing.  When Nikki entered the frame again, Sarah realised that she must have put the phone up against something so she could pose for the camera, which she did.

"It's kind of dark.  I can't really see you all that well," Sarah said.

"Ahh, one sec."  The screen became much brighter as Nikki turned on more lights in her room.  When she reappeared on the screen, Sarah saw what she had talked about before.  Nikki was wearing a pair of tight-fitting, black leather pants.

"So, do you like them?  I don't have some kind of corset or something to top it all off like you suggested; but it's a nice start, don't you think?"

Sarah went non-verbal as Nikki gave her a closeup of her leather-clad butt.

"Sweetie, you're drooling," Nikki joked.  To her credit, Sarah had enough presence of mind not to wipe non-existent saliva from her chin.

"So I take it you like them," Nikki said as she picked the phone back up again.

"Uh-huh," was just about the only thing Sarah managed to say.

"Now if you're a good little girl and behave yourself, I might send you a picture of me wearing them."

"And nothing else?" Sarah asked mischievously.

"We'll see.  So, you were telling me about your story..."

Sarah sighed as she recognised the voice she used to stop pupils from trying to derail a class.  She really hated it when somebody used it on her.

"Weeeelllll," she began.  "It's sort of a cross between Beauty and the Beast and Rapunzel.  There's this princess who's behaving really badly.  She's being a real brat."

"That certainly sounds familiar," Nikki interjected.

"Anyway, her fairy godmother decides to teach her a lesson, so she magically whisks the princess away to a house deep in the woods where she is treated like a baby until she learns to behave more maturely."

"Sounds kind of similar to Beauty and the Beast, yes."

Sarah nodded.  "Except the plan kind of backfires.  Turns out that the princess likes some parts of what happens to her."

"The diapers, I bet."

"Kind of obvious, isn't it.  Anyway, that's about as far as I've come.  So I'm not quite sure what happens next.  Does the fairy godmother come back to the palace with the princess?  Does she keep wearing her diapers or does she just long for the time when she had to wear them?"

"Well, does the princess like the godmother?" Nikki wanted to know.

"Of course."

"I mean like like her."

"Oh."  Sarah paused.  "I don't know.  She might."

"So she could come with the princess back to the palace to, you know, 'keep an eye on her' and make sure she doesn't fall back into her old habits."

"Yes."  Sarah grabbed a pencil and her notepad.  "She could put a spell on the princess so that whenever she misbehaves, she wets herself.   And since she doesn't really mind that, that could get out of hand really quickly and-"

"Whoa, slow down sweetie," Nikki interrupted.  "Don't spoil the whole story for me.  I want to read it when it's done.

Sarah jotted down a few final words and put down the pencil.

"So, when are you coming back?"

"There's the dinner tonight and then tomorrow I have a couple of meetings and a lunch and then I'm off to the airport.  I should be back in time for dinner.  Does that sound good?"

Sarah nodded.  "But I wanna stay in.  I want some quality mommynatrix time."

Nikki laughed.  "And if you're a good girl, maybe I'll read you a bedtime story."

"That sounds wonderful Ma'am.  I can't wait."

"In that case, you'd better get cracking on the rest of that story.  But first, I think we should both get changed.  After all, I don't think I want to share these pants with the people at work.  They're ours.  And you should probably put on a fresh diaper so you can actually sit down and get back to work."

"Do you really have to go to that dinner?" Sarah pouted theatrically and made extra big puppy eyes to the camera.

"Sorry sweetie.  I can't really get out of it.  Now you go get changed and maybe there'll be a little surprise for you on the phone when you get back."  Nikki kissed her finger and touched it to the screen somewhere just below the camera.

"You too," Sarah said and did the same.

Nikki hung up and Sarah stared at the screen for a few seconds.  Then she put the notepad down on top of the keyboard before waddling out the kitchen door and heading for the bathroom.

• Like 4