LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beth’s Bedtime Troubles

Chapter 1

Beth was 18 when she had her first accident in 10 years. She had thought she had gotten rid of her bedwetting days. But on her 18th birthday, she woke up with wet pajamas. Beth couldn’t believe it.

She rushed down the stairs and threw her laundry in the machine. She had tears in her eyes. “Oh sweetie…” Carol, Beth’s mom said as she found her 18 year old in tears. “What happened?”

Beth sobbed as she hugged her mom. “It’s so embarrassing. I thought I was done.”

“It’s okay, maybe it’s just a fluke,” Carol said trying to comfort her daughter.

Except it wasn’t a fluke. Every week, Beth would wet the bed 3 or 4 time. Beth had been forced to wear pull ups in an attempt to hide her accidents.

Finally after 2 years of work, Beth’s accidents seemed to go away. And Beth could safely return to sleeping without pull ups… for now…

Chapter 2 

Beth sat at the back of the class as her teacher droned on and on. She took her notes down and sighed. Beth squirmed in her seat. She had to pee but it wasn’t quite desperate and her professor never let students leave class early. It was his belief that all of his lectures were so important they couldn’t be missed for one second.

Finally the class was dismissed, and Beth bolted out the class heading for the nearest bathroom. Unfortunately not exactly close.

Beth turned into the Women’s room and squirmed as there was a small line. Beth debated whether she should wait in the line or to try and find the handicap bathroom.

Beth waited and the line went down on quickly. She was the next person waiting for a stall to open.

Finally one did a very pretty girl walked out of the stall.

Beth blushed but dashed into the stall.

She began undoing her pants.

Beth felt her bladder let loose as she desperately hauled her pants down and plopped down on the toilet. “No…” Beth cried. “No no no…”

She looked down to see that she had leaked a bit and the front of her jeans had a small wet spot. Beth blushed.

“Is everything okay?” A sweet voice called out.

“I… I’m fine,” Beth squeaked not wanting to admit what she just did.

“Are you sure? The bathroom’s empty. It’s just us. Did something happen?” the girl asked. “Lady problems perhaps?”

Beth didn’t speak. She felt her heart racing.

• Like 1