LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vdl!

is it anyone here who is a VDL or knows a lot of them? i have some questions.

VDL: ([Voyeur Diaper Lover] Adults who can't wear diapers, or don't even want to. But just enjoy seeing photos of adults who do, and talking to them)

• is a VDL a person who likes other persons that is a DL or could it be AB to?
  • could a VDL later in life or with more experiens become a AB or DL?
  • could a VDL be a mum/dad or a boyfriend/girlfriend who likes to read and find out more to help the person they love or look after and for that reason could call her/him selv a VDL or does it have to be a lot more.. and if so.. what do you do to call yourself a VDL?
i hope someone could help me..

I don't think there is anyone who can't wear diapers. As far as someone who likes to see others in them, that is why there are various picture sites, including here.

With more experience of wearing you may indeed become a AB or DL. But that would mean wearing them. So you can't go there until you try them and decide for yourself. If you have spent much time reading here, you will notice that many here go through cycles of wearing and getting rid of their stash. That is preaty much normal here.

Being a mom/dad, babysitter/etc, is a matter of finding that other willing person, and then you would have to decide if that is something you would want to persue or not. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But don't just jump at anyone who says lets try this or that. You need to think for yourself. Is this something I want to do, to try, and is that other someone, a person I want to try it with. Get to know someone first before deciding to jump into anything. Unfortunately there are some individuals out there who may not be to stable, and you might just be lighting a fuse to a powder keg.

Unfortunately that is part of life and living. Think before you leap and leap with both feet to hit the ground ready to run for it. In other words, once you take that chance be ready to back out, or run out. Take care.

i dont have any problems with thinking for my self. i read about VDL on this site under about us menu. and that got me wondering.

im a mom for a little baby boy and he's the reason im on this page. i have tryed diapers 3 times but i dont know what to feel. i guess its kinda strange for me to wear diapers.

i dont consider my selv as a VDL i was just wondering what it was and how much you need to do, to call yourself one.