LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tutoring Troubles (priv with Mummyalexi)

RynoBro

Toni left the room smiling she was so happy Cassie had accepted her deal. Now she just had to make sure Cassie wet herself. Once Toni knew for sure Cassie was fast asleep she put her plan into action. she headed downstairs and got a small bowl of water before heading back up to Cassie's bedroom and carefully placing Cassie's fingers into the bowl when she was happy her plan had work and she could smell the faint smell of pee coming from Cassie's bed. she left room excited about the morning.

At 8am Toni decided to wake Cassie up. "Good morning Cassie" she said as she entered the room

• Like 1

Cassie slept hard. She did not even awake up when her hand was in water. She just let out a sigh as she peed her pull up. Cassie rolled over afterwards and was softly snoring. She had a strange dream she was on a tiny boat in the middle of the ocean. She was at peace and slightly scared at the same time. She moved in her sleep trying to get comfortable in her soaked padding.

Cassie jolted up, in a shock. She was so shocked she fell out of bed. She rubbed her head. “You ever heard of knocking?” She asked in a groggy tone. She started to wake up and realized she was soaked. “Well, I need to head to the bathroom. Excuse me.” Said Cassie trying to get pass her. If she could make it to the bathroom, she could change and hide the evidence of her accident.

• Like 1

Toni grabbed Cassie stopping her from escaping to the bathroom. "your not going anywhere sweetheart, if you really need to go just use your already pull up" she says holding her firmly. "We had a deal and I gave you a chance now we need to start following my rules sweetie?" 

“Fine. I did wet myself in my sleep.” Said Cassie turning red with embarrassment. She did not have to pee thankfully. Cassie looked at her. “Fine, what are the rules?” Asked Cassie wondering when she will be able to get out of her soaked pull up.

Toni smiles at Cassie. "Good girl for being honest, as I cant be sure your potty trained you will be in pull ups till you can prove you don't need them" she says taking her hand and leading her out the bedroom.

"lets start the day properly with a bath" she says they enter the bathroom. "be a good girl and sit on the floor" she says as she starts running the bath.

Cassie let out a sign. She did make a deal with her. “Fine. I will do as you ask.” She muttered. “This is so stupid. I never had accidents before.” She muttered under her breath. Cassie watched as the tub filled. She normally showered. She groaned, ‘why did her parents hire this crazy person.’

Once the tub was full, Cassie stripped and got into the tub. She stared at the water. It was nice warm temperature. She wiggled her toes, hoping this was all a dream. She looked at Tori. “Do you have to be in here. I will behave.” Said Cassie covering her chest.

"Cassie i will be bathing you, you've lost that privilege" she says as she takes a clothe and some soap and starts gently washing Cassie. "Relax I'm sure you will love it" she says smiling as she starts bathing Cassie starting with her arms and legs. "Once we've got you nice and clean you can have breakie and then i will start tutoring you ok sweetie" 

“I lost that privilege?” She asked. She was confused by this. “So how badly are you going to baby me. I am an adult. So I just want to know what am I going to expect?” Asked Cassie. She was bright red as she was cleaned. She wanted to slap her but she keep that desire done. She was soon cleaned. “Now what?” Asked Cassie getting a towel and covered her chest.

"That depends on you little one" she says taking the towel out of Cassie's hands and drying her off properly. She then leads her back to her bedroom and helps Cassie into a pull up it was pink with princess's on. "lets find you something to wear" she says going through Cassie's wardrobe smiling when she found a yellow sundress.

she then dresses Cassie before brushing her hair into pigtails thinking Cassie looked super cute she lead her over to mirror

“Do not call me little one. I am not a baby.” Said Cassie as she was dressed and felt like a toddler with the dress and pull up. She was not dress person only had it to appease her mother, who did not like her daughter was a tomboy. She let her get brushed.

She looked like a toddler with colored hair. She glared at the mirror. She stepped away and fixed her hair into a ponytail instead. “You are going too far.” Cassie groaned. “Let me get some coffee and we can get started.” Said Cassie.

"Cassie i will stop calling you little one when you prove to me you can keep your panties dry" she says sternly "by the way thats strike one, you will recieve a punishment later little one" she says as they head down for breakfast.

“What did I do wrong. Even toddlers get a choice in their hairstyle. I hate pigtails.” Said Cassie stomping her foot like a toddler. She regretted it. She followed her. She got a protein bar and some coffee. She could not do a big meal for breakfast as it hurt her stomach. She sipped her coffee and got her laptop out to get to her assignments. “Besides me not pissing myself, what can I do to get more adult freedom?” She asked.

"Proving to me your responsible, doing chores, behaving like a big girl instead of a toddler" She says as she drinks her coffee. "Ill start going through your assigments and correcting them then if your good ill take you out for a treat later ok" she says smiling at her

Cassie went to to work studying and working on her essay that was do. She finished her coffee and washed the cup out and put it up. Cassie wanted to prove she was a big girl so that way Tori could leave her alone. She was squirming As she was finishing the essay. She felt a powerful cramp. “Bathroom.” Muttered Cassie.

She went to the bathroom door and tried to open it but it was locked. She heard Tori in there, “Hurry up. I got to go bad.” Said Cassie. She whined as she got another cramp. She held it as long as she could but after five minutes and a powerful cramp. Cassie felt the back of the pull expand as she filled it. She the.felt the front of the pull up get soaked.