LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nikki & Sarah 3 - Breaking the habit

If this is your first Nikki & Sarah story, you might want to read the previous ones first.  Here's a list: Nikki & Sarah - Index thread

------------------------------------------------

Breaking the habit

(Part 1)

It was Saturday and Sarah was sitting in bed, grading tests. She hated having to work during the weekend, but she had been putting this off for too long and the tests had to be done by Monday. The bedroom was a little chilly, but Sarah's huge duvet formed a warm and cosy cocoon around her. On a tray on her lap was a small stack of papers and a couple of red pens. Educational guidelines be damned, test-grading called for red pens. If the pupils or parents couldn't handle that... well, tough.

The radio was tuned to a station playing 80's hits and Sarah found herself humming along as she put a big smiley-face on a particularly good answer. Just five more to go.

Twenty minutes later Sarah was done. She put a jumbo-sized paperclip on the stack of tests and leaned over the edge of the bed to put the tray on the floor. She gave it a quick push to slide it into a corner of the room. It was time for her own little experiment. She slid a hand down her tummy to make sure that her diaper was still properly in place and that none of the tapes had come loose.

Sarah gathered the pillows behind her and leaned back, stretching her legs. She reached up to absentmindedly fiddle with the collar around her neck.

Sarah remembered how nervous she had been when she and Nikki had gone to the pet store to buy it. And how embarrassed, but at the same time excited, she had been when Nikki had revealed to the sales girl that the collar wasn't really for a dog, but for her.

Even when Nikki wasn't there, Sarah felt that the collar was now part of her not being in control of things. In fact, that had been one of the 'standing orders' they had agreed on. Whenever she wore her diapers, she would also wear the collar. She put a finger through the metal D-ring and tugged it gently, smiling at the tingling sensation it generated in her tummy.

While she had been grading the tests, Sarah had managed to finish off a rather large bottle of water and it was beginning to make its presence known. She lay back, took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Sarah had a clear goal: She was going to wet herself. After the first time with Nikki, she had tried several times on her own, but somehow she had always stayed disappointingly dry. Toilet training was a hard habit to break. Especially when her body had had over twenty-five years of practice. But this time she was going to succeed. She had a full tank and nowhere she had to be. No stress. Just relax. Relax and let go.

Sarah imagined Nikki's arms around her, her voice whispering soothingly in her ear and her warmth against her back, but it still wasn't enough. She groaned with frustration as the pressure on her bladder increased.

Then, before she even knew what she was doing, Sarah had thrown the duvet aside and was running towards the bathroom. She tore the diaper off, letting it just fall to the floor and barely had time to sit down on the toilet before the floodgates opened.

"Damnit!" Sarah said out loud. "Why is this so hard?" She rested her elbows on her knees and ran her fingers through her hair.

Sarah wiped, flushed and washed her hands. Then she picked up the ruined, but still dry, diaper, rolled it up and threw it in the trash. With a resigned sigh, Sarah unbuckled the collar while she walked back to the bedroom. She put it back in its place on the night stand before getting dressed. Thoughts of her failed attempt at wetting herself swirled around Sarah's mind and she couldn't help smiling a little at the contrast of the kinkiness of her thoughts and the everyday, wholesome appearance of her clothes.

Sarah made the bed and picked up the tests she had graded, putting them in her backpack so she wouldn't forget them the following Monday. As she picked up the backpack, one of the straps on it was caught on something, almost yanking it out of Sarah's hands. That gave her an idea. She picked up her phone and called Nikki. It didn't take long for her to answer.

"Hi Sarah." Nikki sounded a little preoccupied. "if this isn't terribly important, would you mind calling back in half an hour or so? We're having a bit of a meltdown here."

"Oh, you're at work." Nikki suddenly felt a little guilty. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come over tonight."

"No, you dumbass, over there," Nikki yelled at someone on her end. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to come over tonight," Sarah repeated. "I may have a little surprise for you."

"Oh." Sarah could almost hear Nikki's brain shifting gears and when she spoke again, Sarah just knew that she was grinning. "Have you been a good little girl?"

Sarah felt a shiver go down her spine at Nikki's tone of voice. "I've tried," she said. "Really hard."

"Good. I have to finish here and run some errands so I'll see you around five-ish?"

"I'll be ready," Sarah said, "Ma'am."

Nikki chuckled. "Look sweetie, I have to run. Talk to you later?"

"Yep. Bye bye." Sarah hung up and looked at her watch. She still had several hours before Nikki would be there. More than enough time to make a shopping trip for some supplies.

~~~

Sarah pushed the door closed behind her with her foot before putting down the plastic bags she was carrying. She locked the door and pulled off her wet boots, putting them on the shoe rack to dry. Next she peeled off her soggy and cold socks, just leaving them by the door for the moment. Not bothering to remove her coat, Sarah moved as quickly as her cold-numbed feet let her to the bedroom where she pulled on a pair of thick wool socks and her big, fluffy bunny slippers. She just sat there for a while, feeling the warmth slowly return to her feet before returning to the hallway to hang her coat.

After putting away the food, Sarah grabbed the remaining plastic bag and headed for the bedroom. She turned up the heat and piled the pillows up in a heap at the head of the bed before undressing. She folded her clothes neatly and put them on the chair in the corner before opening the bottom drawer of her dresser and pulling out a diaper. There weren't that many left so Sarah made a mental note that she would have to buy a new pack. She remembered when she had bought them. How she had driven for almost an hour to get to a store where she felt sure nobody would recognise her, how she had done almost a week's worth of shopping to cover the diapers in her trolley and how sweaty her palms had felt and how hard her heart had been beating as she approached the check-out counter. That first pack had lasted all this time and she really didn't look forward to having to get a new one.

Sarah unfolded the diaper, put it on the bed and sat down on it. Lying back, she pulled the diaper up between her legs, marvelling for a moment at the dry, almost tissue paper-like sensation against her skin. That'll change soon enough.

She slid off the bed and squatted down next to it. The diapers crinkled softly and Sarah smiled a little at the sound. She slowly made her way around the bed, tying nylon straps to each corner. Reaching into the bag Sarah pulled out a plastic sheet which she put on the bed. Just in case.

Sarah grabbed a couple of old t-shirts from the back of her closet before sitting down on the middle of the bed. A delicious shiver ran up her back as the cool plastic touched the backs of her thighs. She slipped off the socks and slippers and tied the two straps at the foot of the bed to her ankles, using the t-shirts as padding. Testing the straps, Sarah found that she could move her legs a little bit, so she scooted up the bed to tighten them. Next she picked up her phone and found a playlist with music that was nice and relaxed without being too new-agey. She put the phone on the night stand, far enough away that she wouldn't be able to knock it down on the floor by accident.

Leaning back into the pile of pillows behind her, Sarah wiggled around until she was comfortably half sitting, half lying before reaching for the remaining two straps. She fed the ends of the straps through the buckles and tied her wrists to them. Then, using her teeth, she pulled the straps tight.

She was helpless. At first, Sarah tried to move, testing the bonds that held her, but she had done a good job. There was enough slack to give her a little wiggle-room, but not enough to be helpful. Sarah almost squealed at the sensation. Looking at the old alarm clock next to her phone, she saw that she had at three or four hours before Nikki would show up. She took a deep breath, lay back and tried to relax, but there was a swarm of butterflies in her stomach. What would Nikki say when she found her? What would she do? The questions and expectations floating around Sarah's mind didn't exactly help her relax.

Sarah took another breath and closed her eyes. Other than the music, the bedroom was quiet. God, the songs on that playlist all sounded the same. Sarah opened her eyes and looked at the clock again. It had only been ten minutes and she was already regretting not bringing her laptop and a movie. She closed her eyes again. She had a nagging feeling that she had forgotten something. Lock the door? Check. Put away the groceries? Take out the garbage? Check and check. Clean up all the arts supplies on the kitchen table? Yep. Water the plants? Of course. The only thing left to do is to lie back and count sheep. One sheep, another sheep. And another... Hang on, did I remember to paint the unicorn and braid the spaghetti? Definitely. Back to the flying turtles. Four, five, six...

Sarah awoke feeling the familiar pressure of a full bladder and sat up, or rather tried to sit up. It took her a panicked little moment to remember the straps that held her in place. She took a deep breath and felt her heart rate slow to normal.

And so the struggle began again: Willpower against years of toilet training. It hadn't been easy the last time and somehow, it was even harder now that she was lying on her back. Damnit! I can do this. Sarah began to squirm, involuntarily trying to cross her legs, but the she had done a good job with the straps.

The pressure was almost painful now. She gritted her teeth, closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, trying to cast her mind back to the last time. Trying to imagine Nikki sitting behind her, holding her and whispering soothingly to her. Waterfalls, rivers, dripping faucets, rain running down a window...

The sneeze just came out of nowhere. It was so powerful that Sarah was convinced that it would have bounced her off the bed if she hadn't been tied down. And before she could draw a proper breath, she had two more quick ones. Somehow her entire body had clenched up with the first sneeze, but the follow-ups let out a tiny spurt of pee. It was almost immediately absorbed by the diaper, but it was enough. It was the first little crack in the dam in Sarah's mind.

As the seconds ticked by, she could almost feel the mental mortar crumbling. It was almost as if that tiny, damp spot in her diaper, too small for her to really feel, drew it out of her. Every heartbeat reverberated down to her bladder. It was almost like somebody was tapping the front of her diaper. Oh come on, the diaper is wet already. Just let go.

At first it was just a feeling of relief from the pressure, but that soon turned to an almost giddy exhilaration as a warm, wet sensation gushed down between Sarah's spread legs to her butt. She tensed her muscles, trying to slow the torrent and gradually it subsided. Sarah couldn't help herself; she giggled. She had done it. As she marveled at the sensation of the diaper swelling and becoming a little tighter, it struck her that this was a very odd thing to feel proud of.

Sarah looked up at the ceiling and relaxed her muscles, letting out a new trickle. A small analytical voice in the back of her mind wondered why it was so much easier now, but she honestly didn't care. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the way it felt. Completely lost in this state of warm and wet tranquility, Sarah drifted off to her newly discovered, personal nirvana.

She awoke a while later and the first thing she noticed was that her diaper felt cooler than before. By no means uncomfortably cold, but still... Maybe I should something about that. Sarah let out a tiny trickle and was genuinely surprised at how easy it was becoming and how quickly she had accepted wetting herself as a normal thing to do. She sighed contentedly and smiled.

"Ahem."

Sarah's eyes flew open as she looked towards the sound. Standing, leaned against the door frame with crossed arms and an epically raised eyebrow was Nikki.

• Like 3

Breaking the habit

(Part 2)

"What on Earth are you doing?"

Sarah felt her cheeks burning as the pride she had felt earlier was replaced with shame. "I...I...I..." she stammered.

Nikki crossed the room and sat down on the bed. She brushed Sarah's hair out of her face before gently stroking her cheek.

Sarah was all of a sudden at a loss for words. "I... I kinda wanted to, you know, surprise you," she blurted out.

"By tying yourself up?"

"No. I wanted to show you that I could, you know..." Sarah wiggled her hips a little, then realised what she was trying to say and just felt stupid.

Nikki smiled and turned slightly to place a hand on the swollen diaper, patting it gently. "So why the straps then?" she asked after a little while.

"I kept chickening out, so I figured I could force myself."

"Aww sweetie. You didn't have to do that." Nikki returned to stroking Sarah's cheek. "Besides, you need to think these things through properly. You forgot something important."

"I did?"

Nikki didn't say anything. She just let her hand wander from Sarah's cheek and down the side of her neck all the way to her collarbone.

Oh crap. I forgot the collar.

"Oh."

"Oh, indeed. And you know what this means, don't you?" Nikki's smile grew to a grin.

"Um... That my new nickname is Dory?" Sarah asked in a mock-innocent tone.

"Nice try, but no. Now, what's the rule?" Nikki tried to look stern, only halfway succeeding.

"When I wear a diaper, I als-"

Nikki cleared her throat, interrupting Sarah mid-sentence. "When you wear what?"

"When I wear my diaper," Sarah corrected, "I also have to wear my collar."

"And are you wearing it?"

"No," Sarah whispered.

"It's a very simple rule," Nikki said in a tone of voice that Sarah recognised as the one she herself used when talking to misbehaving pupils. "And you knew that if you didn't follow it, there would be consequences." She reached over to the night stand and picked up Sarah's collar.

"To help you remember, you're going to wear this..." Nikki wiggled the collar, "and this..." she patted Sarah's diaper, "until Monday morning."

Sarah swallowed, her mouth feeling very dry all of a sudden. She had never worn diapers for that long before.

Nikki reached under Sarah's neck and moved her hair out of the way before buckling the collar. Next she slid her hand along Sarah's arm, barely touching it and causing goosebumps to appear in its tracks. She undid the strap holding Sarah's right hand.

"Now, I'm gonna need to run a couple of quick errands. It shouldn't take more than half an hour or so. In the meantime, the only thing I want you to do is to get cleaned up and put on a dry diaper. Can I trust you to manage that?"

"Yes Ma'am," Sarah replied meekly.

"There's a good girl," Nikki said. She leaned in close and gave Sarah a light kiss on her forehead before standing up and leaving the room.

Sarah exhaled slowly. The kiss, despite its innocence, had made her stomach feel like it was both filled with butterflies and, well... melty. She spent the next couple of minutes just basking in the sensation and grinning like an idiot.

Eventually she reached over with her free arm and undid the strap holding her left wrist. When she sat up, the diaper suddenly felt more squishy as she put more weight on it. Sarah hoped it wouldn't leak as she bent forwards to untie her feet. Not taking any chances, she rolled over on her side before trying to slide off the bed, almost pulling the entire plastic sheet with her in the process.

Standing up, the diaper felt even more swollen. Sarah picked up her robe and loosely tied it on before waddling out the door and to the the kitchen. Once there, she grabbed a trash bag before making her way back down the hallway to the bathroom.

Sarah let the robe fall to the floor and took a moment to look at herself in the mirror. She smiled a little at what she saw; the slightly sagging ,soiled diaper looking oddly out of place on the tall, obviously adult woman. Sarah slid her hand across the smooth plastic and gave it a gentle squeeze, feeling her touch being translated to something entirely new by the thick, soggy material: New and definitely pleasant.

No, you don't have time for that now.  Sarah reluctantly undid the tapes and carefully removed the heavy diaper. Grimacing a little at the pungent odour that rose to nostrils, she carefully rolled up the diaper and put it in the trash bag before tying it closed. Finally she took off the collar and carefully put it on the shelf over the sink.

While waiting for the water to go from glacier runoff to a more acceptable temperature, Sarah debated whether she should remove her already trimmed pubic hair. She seemed to remember having read something about how more hair led to more smell, but that had been about armpit hair and sweat, not pubic hair and urine. Also, the diapers might feel even better if there was nothing between them and her skin. I'll wait for now and ask Nikki... Mistress Nikki, later.  Sarah chuckled at the mental correction.

After the shower, Sarah dried herself thoroughly and gave her crotch a generous dusting of baby powder before picking up her robe from the floor and grabbing her collar. As she entered her bedroom she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on the door of the wardrobe. I look like a giant powdered doughnut. A powdered, pubic doughnut.

Sarah quickly put on a fresh diaper, a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. She stepped into her bunny slippers and almost left the room before remembering the collar. Oh no, I'm not forgetting that twice in one day.

As she passed the bathroom, Sarah remembered the bagged diaper sitting on the floor and grabbed it. She switched out her slippers for shoes and put on a big jacket that would cover both her collar and the bulge of her diaper. Then she opened the door to the hallway outside her apartment and peeked outside. Satisfied that there weren't any witnesses, Sarah dashed down the stairs and out the back door to drop the bag in one of the trash cans. Moments later she was back inside her apartment, her back to the door and her heart pounding. She knew that nobody could have seen her, but those seconds where she had worn her diaper outside the safety of her apartment had been the scariest seconds in a long while.

After several deep breaths, Sarah managed to get her heart rate down. She put the jacket back on its hanger and switched back to her fuzzy slippers before heading for the living room where she sat down on the sofa and waited for Nikki to come back.

• Like 1

Breaking the habit

(Part 3)

Sarah was halfway through the fifth level of some braindead mobile game when she heard the front door open and close.

"Sweetie, I'm back."

"In here," Sarah answered. She put her phone on the table and brushed some non-existent lint off her thigh.

Moments later, Nikki walked into the living room carrying a dark blue gym bag. She crossed the room and sat down on the sofa next to Sarah.

"So, were you a good girl and did what I told you?"

"Yep," Sarah replied perkily. "I even put the old diaper in the trash."

"The trash cans out back? You went outside wearing your diaper?" Nikki asked with raised eyebrows.

"Uh-huh." Sarah nodded enthusiastically, but not really sure why she felt so proud of that.

"Well that explains it." Nikki reached out and brushed a couple of stray hairs away from Sarah's face.

"What do you mean?"

Nikki hooked a finger through the ring on Sarah's collar and pulled her closer. "Your clothes."

Sarah looked down and then up at Nikki's face again; the confusion apparent on her face.

"Sweetie, what did I tell you to do before I left?"

"You told me to get cleaned up at and to change my diaper."

"And did you?"

"Yeah?" Sarah said, suddenly feeling unsure.

Nikki frowned and tried to look serious. Sarah saw the frown and understood that the game was back on.

"Did I do something wrong, Ma'am?" Sarah asked demurely.

"Well, did I tell you to put on any clothes?"

"No Ma'am," Sarah almost whispered, lowering her eyes.

"No, I most certainly did not. I do understand that you had to put something on when you went outside, but you're not outside now, are you?" Nikki asked sternly. She let go of the collar and lifted Sarah's chin with a single finger.

"No I'm not. I'm sorry Ma'am." Sarah made puppy eyes and a pout, trying to look remorseful.

"I think we're going to have to do something to curb that disobedient streak of yours." The way Nikki said it, gave Sarah a shiver of anticipation.

Nikki opened the gym bag and rummaged through it, pulling out a pair of light blue surgical gloves.

"Oooo. Are we playing doctor?"

"Oh shush. Now put them on."

Sarah shook the gloves open and pulled them on, wiggling her fingers.

"And hold these." Nikki popped the lid off a can of tennis balls and handed Sarah two.

"OK Ma'am, now I'm confused."

Nikki tore a strip of duct tape off a roll and quickly wrapped it around Sarah's left hand. Next she did the same with the other hand. "There, that should do the trick," she concluded.

Nikki just looked at the useless lumps her hands had been turned into. "I don't get it," she said.

Nikki sighed and looked at Sarah as if she was a particularly dense child. "I realise that this means more work for me, but this way, you won't be doing all those things I haven't told you to do." She grinned. "Now lose the pants."

Sarah fumbled unsuccessfully with the drawstring for a couple of seconds before giving up. "I'm going to need a hand here."

"Excuse me?"

"I can't untie the knot with... these." Sarah waved her useless hands.

"And what do you want me to do about that?" Nikki folded her hands behind her head and leaned back.

"Can you help me take my pants off, Ma'am?"

Nikki quickly untied the drawstring and pulled the sweatpants down, putting her hands on Sarah's hips to steady her as she stepped out of them. Next she grabbed the hem of the t-shirt to pull it up, but stopped.

"You know what? You look so cute wearing just that t-shirt, I think we'll leave it on. At least for now."

"Thank you Ma'am."

"Now come here," Nikki said and patted her lap. Sarah didn't need any further invitation. She sat down and snuggled closer to Nikki, giving her a faceful of hair. Nikki responded by wrapping her arms around around Sarah and spreading her legs, making Sarah slide down between them to a more manageable height. Sarah just let her head fall back to rest against Nikki's shoulder as she felt Nikki's warm breath against her neck.

"Mmmmm," Sarah sighed happily.

There was the brief touch of lips just above the collar. "What was that?" Nikki murmured.

"Mmmmmmma'am?" Sarah replied with a grin and a barely contained chuckle.

"Oh you little brat."

Nikki grabbed the TV remote control and flipped through the channels. After clicking past the plethora of reality series like Storage Wars and Celebrity Rehab, the inevitable reruns of M*A*S*H and some noisy Nascar coverage she came across a documentary about animals on the Galapagos islands.

She wrapped her arms around Sarah and just relaxed, only halfway paying attention to the TV.

After a while, Nikki reached down to pat Sarah's crotch. "So, have you managed to stay dry so far?"

"Mm-hmm." Sarah nodded. She wiggled a little extra as Nikki slid a couple of fingers inside the diaper to check her claim.

"But Nikki," Sarah continued, "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Excuse me? What did you call me?"

"Sorry Mistress Nikki, but I really have to go to the bathroom."

"Well, you are wearing your diapers." Nikki grabbed Sarah's crotch and gave it a little squeeze. "It's not like you haven't wet them before."

"No, you don't understand. I really really have to go to the bathroom. Mongolian go to the bathroom."

"Oh I see," Nikki said at the mention of their safeword. "Need a hand?"

"Two actually." Sarah turned around and held up her hands.

"Ah, of course." Nikki pulled off the tape, ripping the gloves and freeing Sarah's hands. As Sarah got up and headed for the bathroom, Nikki asked "By the way, Are you hungry? I thought maybe we could order pizza or something."

"Sounds good. Just no anchovies or pineapple," Sarah had time to say before closing the bathroom door.

By the time Sarah was done and came back to the living room, Nikki was just lounging on the sofa, fiddling with her phone. She looked up and smiled when she saw that Sarah was still only wearing her diaper and the t-shirt.

"So, you wanna continue or do you want a little break?"

Sarah crossed the room and picked up a pair new gloves. "Well, it's not Monday morning yet, now is it?"

Nikki peeled the tape and old gloves off the tennis balls and gave them to Sarah before retaping her hands. "It's not too tight, is it?" she asked as she smoothed out the tape.

"No Ma'am." Sarah lay down next to Nikki and snuggled in close.

"That's good. So you're all comfy in a fresh diaper and the right mindset." Nikki gave Sarah's forehead a quick kiss.

"Almost fresh diaper Ma'am," Sarah murmured.

"What do you mean?"

"I only have one left and so I put the old one back on. I mean, it was dry after all."

"Well that explains why the tapes look like that." Nikki grabbed the duct tape and tore off a piece to make absolutely sure the diapers wouldn't come loose.

For a while, they just sat there, watching the documentary. Nikki absent-mindedly stroking Sarah's hair and Sarah making happy little noises.

"Only one diaper left, you say?" Nikki suddenly said.

"Mm-hmm."

"Sounds like we're going shopping tomorrow."

"What?!?" Sarah's eyes flew open.

"You need more diapers, so we're going shopping tomorrow."

"But...but...b-"

"Oh shush now. We're getting you more diapers and that's that."

Sarah visibly deflated. "Yes Ma'am," she sighed

"Don't look so down. It'll be fun," Nikki said cheerfully.

After a while, the documentary was over and just as the commercials started, the doorbell rang. Acting on old habits, she rose to go answer the door, but was stopped by Nikki. "Maybe you shouldn't answer the door dressed like that," she said.

"Oh God." Sarah sat back down, blushing furiously and grabbing a blanket to cover up.

I'll get it sweetie. You just stay here." Nikki got up.

Sarah could hear the front door open. There was a brief exchange of half-heard platitudes and then the door closed again. Moments later Nikki entered the living room, carrying a yellow and black pizza box that she placed on the table. "What do you want to drink?" she asked.

"Maybe the bottle of wine in the cupboard next to the fridge."

Nikki appeared a minute later, carrying the bottle and two glasses. She set the glasses on the table and poured the wine.

"Um..." Sarah started and held up her hands.

"Oh don't think you're getting your independence back that easily," Nikki said and held up a straw.

"And I suppose you're going to feed me too?" Sarah said sarcastically.

Nikki frowned. "I don't think I like your tone. Maybe we should just put you to bed without dinner."

"I'm sorry. I'll be good." Sarah said, trying to sound sincere and apologetic, but barely suppressing a giggle.

"That's better. Now scoot over; you're hogging all the room."

Sarah moved and Nikki sat down, pulling Sarah close. She held the wine glass with the straw close enough for Sarah to catch it with her lips. "See?" she said. "Works like a charm."

Nikki picked up a slice of pizza and took a bite. "Mmmm. That's really good," she said while chewing. "You want some too?" She held the slice close to Sarah's mouth.

Sarah took a bite before Nikki could pull the slice away.

"So..." Nikki took another bit and picked up the remote control. "What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know. Not horror."

Nikki flipped through the channels. "Star Trek five? Nope. Odd-number rule." Sarah nodded in agreement.

"Annie Hall? It just started fifteen minutes ago."

Sarah made a face. "I can't stand Woody Allen."

Nikki flipped through a couple more channels. "Twilight?"

Sarah turned and looked at Nikki, trying to do that thing with her eyebrow that Nikki was so good at. "Naah," they both said.

"We need something cute," Sarah said as she snuggled closer.

"Oh, Princess Bride is on in ten minutes. I'm invoking my mistress privileges here. We're watching that."

"As you wish," Sarah said with a smile. "Now can I have some more pizza?"

~~~

They watched the movie, finishing off most of the pizza, all the wine and bottle of apple cider that Nikki found in the back of the fridge. About halfway through the movie, Sarah slid down to lie with her head in Nikki's lap.

Towards the end of the movie, Sarah began fidgeting a little before sighing happily.

Nikki reached for Sarah's crotch and gave it a little rub. "Did you just pee?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I thought you said it was hard. I mean, you had to tie yourself up to do it."

"I know. It's weird, but it gets easier and easier."

"Maybe it's the wine," Nikki suggested. "Do you need to be changed?"

Sarah shook her head a little. "No, not yet. I'm just a little wet."

Nikki gently stroked Sarah's hair while they watched the rest of the movie in a comfortable silence. She could tell whenever Sarah wet herself. The momentary tensing and then the slow exhale as she let go was a dead giveaway.

"You know, I'd storm the castle for you," Sarah suddenly said as the credits rolled.

"Storm it?" Nikki reached down to give Sarah's now considerably more swollen diaper a little squish. "Waddle is more like it."

Sarah stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry.

"My name is Nicolette Ellis. You wet your diaper. Prepare to be changed."

Sarah giggled and shook her head. "Don't. Just don't. That was a terrible Inigo Montoya."

"What are you talking about? I was spot on."

"You weren't even cl-" Sarah protested.

"Who's the boss here?" Nikki interrupted.

Sarah sighed. "You are, Ma'am."

"And who does the best Inigo Montoya impressions ever?"

"Mistress Nicolette does," Sarah said and rolled her eyes theatrically.

"That's better." Nikki bent down and kissed Sarah's lips. "Now come here." She slipped an arm under Sarah and tried to pull her up into an embrace. Unfortunately, Sarah pushed with her legs at just the wrong time, making her slide up and topple the both of them. They ended up on their sides, almost bumping their foreheads together.

Sarah and Nikki just lay there, their faces only inches apart, when Sarah reached up and touched Nikki's nose with one of her duct-taped hands.

"Boop."

Nikki just stared at Sarah who smiled back innocently. Then the absurdity of the situation kicked in and she started to giggle. The giggle grew and soon they were both roaring with laughter. Sarah rolled just a little too far back and despite Nikki's attempts to grab her, she went over the edge of the sofa.

"Oh my God." Nikki rolled over and looked down at Sarah. "Are you OK?" she asked, gasping for breath.

"I fell down," Sarah deadpanned.

Nikki blinked in shocked silence for a couple of seconds and then she began to titter. That set off Sarah again and moments later they were both laughing uncontrollably.

It took a couple of minutes for the girls to calm down and get their breath back. When they did, Nikki helped Sarah up onto her lap and wrapped her arms around her

"Sorry about that," Nikki said.

"S'okay,"Sarah murmured, her face buried in the crook of Nikki's neck. "Was an accident."

"Still, I think we should find somewhere with a little more room," Nikki said, finding it hard to sound sensible while Sarah was nuzzling her neck. "How about you go get cleaned up and I'll get the bed ready."

Nikki peeled off the gloves and helped Sarah up. Taking her hand, she led the waddling Sarah to the bathroom.

Sarah sat down on the toilet, grateful for the hole in the seat. The diaper felt so heavy she had been surprised it hadn't leaked when she fell off the sofa. She took a deep breath and relaxed and almost immediately she felt the now familiar warmth spread out across her crotch. Sarah leaned back, closed her eyes and rested a hand on the warm plastic. She started moving her fingers, pressing them against the saturated diaper, marvelling at the wet, velvety sensation.

"Did I say you could play with yourself?"

Sarah's eyes flew open to see Nikki standing in the open door. That woman must be part cat to move around that quietly. "I..." she began.

Nikki just chuckled and handed her a trash bag. "You can put your diaper in this."

"Yes Ma'am," Sarah said meekly and took the bag, her cheeks burning with embarrassment from having been caught in the act.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Nikki asked impatiently when Sarah hesitated.

Sarah couldn't say why, but it suddenly felt awkward to take off her diaper in front of Nikki. It wasn't as if they hadn't seen each other naked before, but taking off a diaper, especially a used one, somehow felt different from taking off her underwear.

"Oh for goodness' sake," Nikki said with an exasperated sigh. "Lie down." She helped Sarah lie down on the warm bathroom floor and then knelt between Sarah's spread legs. Sarah hated to admit it, but she really liked it when Nikki got all bossy and took charge. Just lying there, she let Nikki peel off the strip of duct tape that held the diaper in place and lift it away. She suppressed a shiver when the cool air rushed over her clammy skin.

"Lift your butt," Nikki said as she tugged the diaper gently. When Sarah did as she was told, Nikki quickly pulled the diaper out from under her, rolled it up and put it in the bag. Next she stood and helped Sarah up. "Now you take a quick shower and I'll go put this in the trash."

Sarah pulled off her t-shirt and tossed it on top of the laundry hamper. After adjusting the height of the shower head so her hair wouldn't get wet, she turned on the water and stepped into the warm spray. Sarah washed thoroughly to make sure she was flowery fresh and it took quite a bit of willpower not to take advantage of the cover the shower gave her. Eventually, Sarah turned off the water and reached outside the shower for a towel. She almost jumped out of her skin when she found Nikki standing in the middle of the room holding a big , fluffy towel.

"Jeez, you're a part-time ninja, aren't you?" Sarah exclaimed, her heart pounding. "How long have you been standing there?"

"A couple of minutes." She wrapped the towel around Sarah as she stepped from the shower. "And I think you were a very good girl for not trying to do anything you weren't allowed to," she said mock-seriously.

Sarah didn't respond. She just let Nikki dry her and when she hooked a finger through the ring in her collar, she allowed herself to be led to the bedroom. The room was almost dark. The only light apart from the street lights that filtered in through the drawn blinds, was a pair of slowly flickering, fake candles on the night stand. Nikki led her to the bed and told her to lie down.

Sarah lay down on the soft flannel sheet and half-closed her eyes. She could hear the rustling of clothes being shed and soon she felt the mattress shift. A warm body slid in behind her and an arm slipped around her to pull her close.

Nikki kissed the side of Sarah's neck as they spooned under the warm duvet. "So, did you enjoy yourself today?" she asked.

"Mm-hmm," Sarah murmured.

"I didn't go a little too far by babying you like I did?"

"Naah," Sarah said sleepily. She turned to face Nikki. "You're the best mommynatrix ever."

The end

(For now.  Continued in story number 4)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1