LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Takes Your Picture?

Guest Ozy

I was curious...with all the diaper sites out there with pictures and the whatnot, who takes those pictures? I'm sure at some of the paysites they have studios and models, but the ones taken at home? I dunno...(fiddles with remote control camera)

BTW, even though it's probably not the best way to meet people connected by a fetish (because all of their 'normal', unknowing friends are likely to be watching it, do any of y'all have a myspace account?

I usually set my camera on auto picture take, or whatever its called, and set it on top of something aiming toward where I am. They come out decent I think. Also, I dont do the myspace thing. It just seems way to cultish hehe :o

Guest diaper man in wa

I was curious...with all the diaper sites out there with pictures and the whatnot, who takes those pictures? I'm sure at some of the paysites they have studios and models, but the ones taken at home? I dunno...(fiddles with remote control camera)

BTW, even though it's probably not the best way to meet people connected by a fetish (because all of their 'normal',