LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Tails We Tell By: Mia

I do hope you all enjoy this~ this is a comm I got recently and its ready to be read and admired by all~ 

Miles "Tails" Prower had no idea what to think when Nonah, a white and black striped raccoon, walked into his office. The young mechanic listened intently as this young woman sat across from him, lamenting.

"Oh dear I just don't know. I haven’t been able to find my baby in so long.. I feel like I’m so close but she’s avoiding me at every turn..”

Hearing the woman’s story, Tails couldn’t help but get a bit misty-eyed; the hero in him wanted nothing more than to help this poor distraught mother find her baby. Taking out a small notepad, he went to jot down the information, though he realized he had no pen. Looking around his desk, the young man sheepishly smiled before speaking once more.

“Umm, Miss? You wouldn’t happen to have a pen or something I can write with, do you?”

Smiling in return, the raccoon reached into her purse and pulled out a peculiar looking pen, bright pink and covered in little white swirls. He eyed it for a bit before taking the pen, starting to write out important information in the bright and sparkly pink ink. Though as he started to write, the boy could swear the ink itself started to move along the page.

“C-can you tell me ‘bout this little girl?”

Nonah smirked a bit, her black fur covered eyes closed as she took a deep shaky breath. While she spoke, her voice seemed rather soothing to the young fox, his ears twitching a bit lazily as he wrote down what she had to say.

“Well, she is a gorgeous little one. Far from potty training age, the little thing, she’s about your height actually.. maybe a head shorter or so, with orange fur and a bit of a white tuft on her chest. She absolutely loves the color pink.”

Writing all this down, Tails nodded. The pink writing started to shift on the page, Nonah continuing on as she reached into her bag. She produced a small vial of perfume, spritzing it on herself. The scent of something sweet passed Tails’ nose, his body twitching, his writing slowly growing more and more sloppy.

A peculiar sound interrupted the raccoon as she spoke, sounding like a faucet dripping. Tails’ ears perked as he looked around the room, jumping down from the chair he was on, placing the notepad down on the surface of his desk.

Though as he did, his paws landed in a small puddle. The scent was undeniable, the acrid smell reached the raccoon's nose as it twitched and wrinkled, giving a knowing look to the smaller boy as she stood up and smirked at him.

“My my, did you have an accident sweetie? Well, I can’t say I’m not used to those.. let me help you out with that.”

Reaching into her purse, the woman pulled out a soft looking pink rectangle. Tails looked on in horror as she unfolded it, a small mat covered in cupcakes and rainbows being shown to him. She reached out and took his hand, tugging him over to the mat and laying the two-tailed fox down on top.

The sweet lavender scent of powder soon followed as he felt the cool snowy talc landed on him, soon being sat up and feeling his tails, one after the other, slipped into the back of the plastic diaper, the tape adjusted around them to hold it tight as the rest of the diaper was pulled between his legs. 

Looking down as she finished, he noted the pink diaper he was taped in, blushing brightly. It was covered in small frills at the waistband as well as being covered in the same patterns as the changing mat the raccoon was currently rolling up. She nodded to the young man, giving him a gentle giggle.

“You are about as squirmy as my little one is~ oh, it’s going to be just amazing having her back.”

The young mother clapped a bit as Tails stood up, his double tails twitching as they got used to being snuggled into the diaper. He took a few steps forward, noting the thickness of the pink diaper, as well as the way it noisily seemed to crinkle with each little movement. He wasn’t used to this feeling, that was for sure. He stood a bit dazed after the lightning fast change, a few minutes passing before he spoke up, reaching back for his notepad.

“Umm.. th-thank you Miss, though It’s not really necessary.. I’ve been potty trained for quite a while. In any case, is there anything else you can tell me about your daughter?”

Nonah stared at Tails for a few minutes, the young man standing now in just a pink diaper waddling about while studying his pink-inked notes. She shook her head a bit, giggling once more before waving a hand.

“Well, she is a very playful girl. She’s so cute when she skips everywhere with her tails waving all about~”

Tails nodded as he wrote that down, taking another few steps around, the diaper crinkling the whole way. He grabbed a large towel, taking a little time to clean up the puddle he had left on his hands and knees, sighing a bit. Sometimes it was pretty lame being the adult in his life.

Picking up his chair, the young fox grumbled a bit while blushing. He really couldn’t believe he had been brought so low, having to clean up his own piddle while wearing a pink diaper. These thoughts distracted him enough, the chair slipping from his hand and, much to his annoyance, dropped right on his thumb!

“OWWW! God dammit!”

Feeling his thumb throbbing, the fox fell back from the chair, tears welling in his eyes as he reactively plunked the thumb directly into his mouth to bite down so he’d stop himself from screaming out more in front of this woman. He felt arms reach under his armpits, soft white fur snuggled him up, the worried eyes of the raccoon now looking at him.

“Oh no, you poor thing. Did you get a little booboo? Did that mean old chair give you an owie? Oh goddess honey, no sucking your thumb, it’s been on that icky towel. Here, use this instead.”

Soon finding a soft hand gripping his wrist, a soft pop was heard as the thumb left his mouth, a line of spittle coming away with it before he found something rubbery forced right into his maw. He crossed his eyes a bit trying to see what it was, though he did manage to catch a glimpse in the mirror to see the pink guard of a pacifier plunked right into his mouth. The bright pink guard was a contrast to the orange fur on the fox and his lightly red blushing cheeks growing even brighter.

“Oo did’n hafta doo dat.”

Hearing the infantile speech thanks to the large bulb in his mouth compressing his tongue, Tails grumbled a bit chewing on the pacifier, though something in him did start to calm down, sucking in rhythm with the throbbing of his thumb. Hearing the gentle suckling, Nonah's smile grew a bit brighter.

“Oh sweetheart, of course I did. I can’t possibly sit here and let a sweet little princess like you get hurt, now could I?”

Tails’ ears perked up at hearing this; a princess? He wasn’t a little girl though! You wouldn’t know it looking in the mirror however, seeing the boy in his state of dress. Tails looked up at Nonah who returned the gaze in kind, she grinning from ear to ear.

“I really do need to thank you, little one.” 

Tails blinked behind the pacifier as he listened to her speak. He looked back into the mirror, the sight he saw nearly shocking him; looking back at him was a small vixen with orange fur, a little tuft of white on the chest, with a thick pink diaper taped on their hips, twin tails swinging gently in the air. 

“Let’s finish getting you dressed and head home, my little one.”

Tails’ eyes bulged as he saw her grab a mess of pink and frills, soon finding himself slipped into a frilly dress fit for a princess, with the hem just barely covering the top of the diaper while leaving the bottom on display. He wiggled a bit as the dress fit over his body, his body naturally betraying him and lifting his arms up for her, soon finding himself sitting next to the bag, Nonah holding up a finger and stepping outside the room a moment. 

Returning mere moments later, she was piloting a large pink pram to which Tails found himself laid across the pink cushion, a soft blanket wrapped around his body. She started to push the pram out the door, making sure to flip the open sign to read ‘Closed’ and turning off the lights.

“As said, I need to thank you little one. You helped me find my little girl after all! You’re going to be my perfect little Princess forever~”

Blushing brightly and sucking away at the pacifier, Tails could only give a small whine as he watched the sunny sky and clouds move above him. He’d surely find a way out of this.. somehow.. hopefully..

Fin