LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a patient at her own regression center (Open)

Salinas98

I'm new to this role play forum and hope that this idea from me is interesting for someone. Feel free to message me or directly write your response as the head nurse. I didn't give her a name yet, so you can choose the name of the character your playing :)

Concept:

Vanessa is the chief of a regression center. The regression center is used by the state to reform problematic individuals. The regression center uses a drug, which makes the patients more receptive to subliminal messages that are used to slowly strip away their adulthood. To make the changes permanent reinforcement training is needed, which is provided by the nurses working there. There are different levels of regression, depending on the sentence. After reaching the desired regression level, retraining starts. Depending on the person this retraining can vary quite drastic, some cases never make it and become free for adoption as adult babies. Vanessa takes advantage of her position to regress her clients often more than necessary, using devious methods. Even the employees are not completely safe from Vanessa. There is a rule that if an employee at the regression center has an accident (like wetting themselves), they must undergo regression and then retraining themselves. The level of regression depends on the severity of immaturity shown in the incident.

Vanessa is a diaper loving enthusiast, but nobody knows at work. She is quite small and that caused others to make fun of her, but she kept those nurses in mind and the payback was very sweet. She loves envisioning herself in the roles of the patients at the regression center. She gets off from bringing others into diapers and then replaying the whole thing in her mind, but from their perspective. Over time she started using diapers more and more until she completely stopped using the toilet, even for pooping. As she got more confident over time of not being found out, she became complacent, allowing the head nurse of the regression center to find evidence of her deeds. In the following week Vanessa noticed that the big stature of the head nurse starts to evict new feelings in her. In her latest dream she envisioned herself cradled in the strong arms of the head nurse, wearing a wet diaper. It felt very comforting. The next day she involuntarily had a little accident Infront of her, but her diaper discreetly absorbs it.

The head nurse always dreamed about putting Vanessa into diapers and adopting her after she fails the retraining, but her dream seemed out of reach. As the head of the regression center Vanessa could never end as a patient, right? After finding a fully loaded diaper that belongs to Vanessa, she sees a chance. In the following week she manages to collect proof of Vanessa misusing her position in addition to her soiled diaper. Now she is ready to make Vanessa a patient of her own regression center. The head nurse is confident that with a little help, Vanessa will fail the retraining and then she can be adopted by her.

Start:

I just had an accident, so embarrassing! I quickly mumble an excuse and head to my office. My face quite red not only from the loss of control, but also from being aroused. With quick steps I reach my office and close the door behind me, making sure to lock it so no one can enter. Only I have a key. I feel so hot right now and I can feel my bowls are churning for release. I know that I could use the private toilet of my office, but I already know that I will not do. The last time I used a potty is already more than two weeks ago. Slowly getting more into my infantile persona I think, “Now I always wear my potty with me.”

I start to undress myself, freeing myself from the adult clothes until nothing but my slightly soggy diaper remains. The thought of my first real accident makes my kitty even hotter. I can worry about it later, right now I`m so turned on by the fact that I didn’t purposefully wet myself. I quickly get my hidden toys: I pink pacifier that I plop into my mouth, a frilly onesie that I quickly change into and the big vibrator for my pleasure. Now fully prepared, I turn on the pleasuring tool and bring it to my diapered kitty. I love the slight tease through the fabric of the onesie and my fluffy diaper.

Getting deeper into my role, I release a couple moans, muffled by the pacifier so nobody can hear. Envisioning myself Infront of the head nurse in my current outfit, I start to squat down. I turn the vibrator to a higher setting and start pushing. I feel so little, so immature, just like a baby, as I helplessly fill my diaper with a grunt. As the stinky mush starts to pile up in my diaper, I come closer to my release. The diaper starts to tent out as I finish depositing everything inside. I even pee again a little bit. Just as I finish pooping the feeling of release takes me over the edge and I come in my diapee. It felt so amazing, that I didn’t even notice how my office door unlocked. As I come back to my senses, I see the head nurse standing right Infront of me, a smile on her face as she states …