LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My birthday dream.🥳🥳🥳🥳 10

The birthday boy had a diaper dream earlier this morning. I dreamed I was a baby in my nursery room and I was hiding from my Mommy Lisa.😁 I was going poo-poos in the corner, making poopie face, little did I know mommy was watching me from inside my room. And once I was all done pooping and grunting and making noises my mommy walked in and said "Does baby feel better now that he made a big doo-doo In his diaper?!" And I said "mmhamm!" And she said "Good boy!" "You like making doo-doos in your diaper don't you?!" "Yes Mommy". I said very obediently. And she said "That's my boy!" "Now let's change you, and get this little guy a clean diaper here". She says in a very babyish tone of voice, causing me to giggle out loud. She started changing my diaper and as she's changing my diaper, she says "you know what?" "I think you're an Silly Butt." "Silly butt, Silly butt, Silly butt!" Causing me to giggle out loud even more and she starts giving me raspberries on my tummy. She started to tickle me and then she said "Baby likes it when he gets his diapee changed, baby likes it when he gets his diapee changed, getting all clean!" "Doesn't that feel so good to get your wee-wee and bottom wiped little guy?!" "Yeah!" I say in a very babyish tone of voice. "Now comes your FAVORITE part Jeggy weggy, CLEAN DIAPEE!" "Yay!" I say very excitedly. Mommy grabs the clean diaper and tapes it up over my belly button, making sure it's nice and secure and taped on right and snug on my bum bum. And then she says all done, as I feel the big thickness and bulkiness of the diaper as it crinkles around as I move. It was so big I had to crawl on my hands and knees just like the baby that I was. Mommy said "Good Baby!" "You're clearly NOT ready to walk yet, maybe someday though!" "Now go play!"

The End.

• Like 2