LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling some unopened packs - no idea what I should price them at

First, I have way too many packs of diapers. Second, I don't wear as often as I thought I would. Because of those reasons, I'm wanting to get rid of my personal least favorite ones. I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should price one of them at though. They are the Bambimo Sun N' Fun. Any idea what they could go for? 

Depends on the price and where you are shipping from and too, for some it might be cheaper to buy local.

If you want to unload them quickly, sell cheap with free shipping, if probably grab a couple 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Wetset said:

Depends on the price and where you are shipping from and too, for some it might be cheaper to buy local.

If you want to unload them quickly, sell cheap with free shipping, if probably grab a couple 

I'm in the US and would probably stick with shipping within the US. If someone wants to pay for shipping outside the US, I'm willing to do it though.

9 hours ago, TinyBunny said:

If it was me I'd be asking for 70% of the retail value and then I can evaluate offers when they come in.

There's no telling what the retail price would be. The Sun N' Fun were a limited run and haven't been sold in a while. Nothing even came up on Ebay for sample or full packs.

I've sold other things on eBay , craigslist and marketplace. If you want to sell quickly price low. If you have time you can start high and test the waters. Give it sometime and see what happens.