LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 1

It was a hot late afternoon in August 1875 when a small group of girls was sitting in the patio of the Vennesvik inn. However, a random observer would notice that their arms were tied behind their backs. The group was no exception. All women around had their arms tied up as well.

According to the Restriction Law in the Estreamund Kingdom, all females over 16 had to have their arms tied except for at home. Their husbands, fathers or brothers had to take care of their needs but they also had the authority to keep their wives, daughters or sisters tied up even more than necessary by the Law. In case of missing a family-related male caretaker, a public male caretaker was assigned.

Almost all females were plagued by incontinence and they had to wear diapers. Of course, there were no disposables diapers available at those times, and dozens of washed diapers were hanging behind every house. The women and girls had to wash their diapers two or three times in a week.

Surprisingly, there was no sign of rebellion from either side. The males accepted their role even if it was quite uncomfortable, and the females didn’t try to protest or try to escape. There was something like a dark mystery and curse hanging over the country as if the mind of every human was affected by a magic power.

“How are you doing today, Anette?” a blonde girl turned to her neighbor, “It’s fine I’ve finished my chores and my father allowed me go here and drink a beer.”

“You’re lucky, Sigrid; you have your father. My father passed away long ago and Olaf has been taking care of me since then.”

“I know, Anette; Olaf is a good caretaker; I haven’t heard any complaints.”

“Of course, he is but he has to take care of five girls including me and I have to stay tied up whenever he isn’t around. That’s quite frustrating. I can’t do anything on my own and I have to wear a thick diaper package. Today he stopped at my house at lunch and I could eat and change my diapers. Since then, I’ve been browsing the village and trying to waste time. He will come in the evening to do his round, and he will tie me to the bed then.”

Sigrid nodded only. She knew about Anette and several more girls and women that were assigned a public caretaker. Olaf was really a good man, but he was a bit overloaded. Each of his clients had one morning and one afternoon reserved during workdays and about two days of weekend every month. Most of the reserved time they washed their diapers and tidied up. Nevertheless, Olaf’s life was even harder; he had only two days off in a month.

James walked over to the girls and he held the glassof beer at their lips so they could drink. James was a nice young boy; he was the innkeeper’s son and he often helped his father.

“Thank you, James,” Sigrid smiled at him.

“You’re welcome, Sigrid,” he replied and moved to Anette. Anette drank up her cup and almost asked James for another one when she felt a stream of pee soaking her diaper package. The package was quite heavy and uncomfortable, and she couldn’t dare to pee once more until the next change.

“Good afternoon, ladies; hopefully I don’t disturb” Olaf’s voice sounded cheerful and the middle aged man sat down next to the group.

“Not at least, Olaf. Is your shift over already?” Anette turned to him.

“Yeah, Anette, it is getting late. Maybe I should start my evening round soon. Would you like to be the first one?”

“Why not, Olaf?” Anette’s heart jumped; she would get rid of the damn wet diaper.

“Well, I’ll drink a beer and we can go then,” Olaf nodded, “James, bring me a glass of beer and the dinners for my girls.” The women cared for by public caretakers couldn’t work and the municipality took care of all their needs. The innkeeper prepared food and his expenses were refunded. Unfortunately, that was a reason for bad relationships. The poor women were considered parasites despite the fact they couldn’t work.

Five minutes later James appeared with the beer and a big bag, Olaf paid for the beer and lifted the glass to his lips. He really was thirsty. Anette watched him only.

“Let’s go, Anette,” Olaf stood up and stepped forward. Anette also stood up and waddled behind him. The wet package between her legs was heavy and Anette was worried about a leakage.

“Hurry up? Anette,” Olaf closed the door and Anette hurried up to the small bathroom to remove the diaper package, wash herself and put on a new diaper and change into her nightshirt. She ate her dinner quickly and washed dishes.

“Up to the bed,” Olaf took several pieces of rope and followed Anette. She lay down obediently and stretched her arms behind her head. Olaf tied her wrists to the upper bedposts.

“Spread your legs,” Olaf took another piece of rope and tied it around her left ankle, “Sorry but I have to be sure you won’t try to get free, Anette.”

“Don’t worry, Olaf. Why should I try to do it?” Anette smiled at Olaf. He was a handsome man, and he sometimes couldn’t resist the temptation when he took care of women. He was single; no woman wanted to marry a public caretaker for a good reason. Anette liked him and they had an intimate relationship.

“Okay then,” Olaf tied her ankle to the lower bedpost and moved to her right side to repeat the procedure with her right ankle. Anette moaned quietly when she felt his hands on her bare legs. “Good night and think of me.” He covered her, leaned down, kissed her lips, put out the light and left.

Anette couldn’t fall asleep; it was too early. She was thinking of Olaf, and she felt a slight arousal. Her life was almost miserable, and the time spent with Olaf was a pleasant one. Of course, she had several friends in the village, but they met rarely. Sigrid and Kristi were quite busy with helping their families. Mona and Hannah were two widows, and they were also cared for by Olaf; nevertheless they were quite boring and Anette wouldn’t like to meet them because of the urine smell. The old women liked beer and their diapers leaked almost every day.

The thoughts of Olaf caused an itching feeling down between her legs, and she started pulling on the ropes in a vain effort to scratch that itch. Unfortunately, the inability to scratch the itch made it even more intense. She started moaning and pulling on the ropes but the response was unexpected; a stream of pee soaked her diaper. She sighed only, and the arousal disappeared.

Suddenly the door opened, and a small figure sneaked in.

“Hello, Anette,” James’s vice sounded cheerful.

“Hi, James, nice to see you. Have you finished today?”

“Not exactly but I wanted to see you. You are that lonely and you might need a friend.”

“Oh, it is really nice from you, James. Right, I am quite lonely, and Olaf had to leave to take care of other his clients.”

“Would you like to have one more beer to sleep better?”

“Oh no,” Anette realized the wet package between her legs and blushed a little, “I would leak until morning.”

“Unless,” James grinned mischievously, “unless somebody changed your diaper.”

“Hey, what would you like to say?”

“Don’t worry. I think Olaf has changed your diaper already. I know how to do it; I’ve changed my mother and sister already.”

“Okay then. I might use it,” she smiled at the small boy. Was he really that nice?

“Wait a little,” James set off and he returned fifteen minutes later with a glass of beer.

“Drink,” he held the glass at Anette’s lips and let her drink. Anette was quite thirsty and drank it up quickly. The reaction was almost immediate, and another stream of pee escaped her bladder.

“James …”, she grinned, and James nodded. He brought two cleans diapers and lifted Anette’s nightshirt, unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the wet diapers.

“You are all wet indeed,” he pulled the wet diapers form beneath Anette and put on two clean ones.

“Well, it will hold until morning,” he covered her, took the wet diapers, put them into the pail and left, “good night.”

Anette closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly. She was glad to have a new friend even if it was a small boy.

• Like 1

Part 2

Anette opened her eyes when the sun was peeking in her room. Olaf hadn’t arrived yet and she had to wait. Her diaper was soaked, and her stomach was empty. However, her mood improved when she imagined the upcoming day; it was her reserved morning, and she was the last one in Olaf’s round. Olaf would stay with her until lunch.

“Morning, Anette. How did you sleep? We have the entire morning ahead,” Olaf’s voice sounded cheerful just like every day. He put the bag with food onto the table and walked over to her bed.

“How do we start this nice morning?” his hand moved to her right leg and stroked it gently from her ankle up to the rubber pants, “Do we remove this wet garment?”

Anette nodded and moaned as he lifted her nightshirt, unbuttoned the rubber pants, pulled the wet diapers from beneath her and wiped her crotch. She couldn’t wait his next step when he undressed quickly and knelt above her. He was nice and gentle, and Anette somehow liked that treatment. She kept pulling on the ropes while his penis entered her body.

“Hey, love, we have a lot of work ahead,” he grinned after they had climaxed and caught their breath. He untied Anette and she hurried up to the bathroom to clean herself and put on a clean diaper.

As she dressed herself and ate her breakfast, she started washing her dirty diapers. She took the big and heavy pail and carried it to the creek behind the house. Olaf stayed with her, and he even helped her carry the pail.

About an hour after the breakfast Anette felt the pressure in her bowels while she was washing her diapers. She instinctively pushed and the back of her diaper was filled with her poop. She basically could control the pushing, but she never thought of it. She also didn’t think of an immediate change and continued washing. Olaf noticed what had happened, but he didn’t react; it happened to all his clients.

“Anette, should I change your diaper? It will be simpler for you,” Olaf asked Anette when she finished washing and the diapers were hanging on the clothesline.

“Okay, Olaf,” Anette nodded and headed towards the house. She was able to change the messy diaper on her own, but Olaf could do it quicker and Anette was looking forward to his touches during the change.

Anette lay down on the bed, Olaf lifted her skirt, unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the dirty diaper. He used a wet rag to clean her crotch thoroughly and Anette closed her eyes and moaned quietly.

When Olaf finished the change, he helped Anette stand up and tied her wrists behind her back.

“Let’s go to the inn to fetch your lunch,” he stepped forward and headed towards the inn; Anette followed him.

“Should I feed you?” he smiled at Anette and Anette nodded; she liked his care and didn’t mind to be fed in public. They sat down in the patio and Olaf fed her gently.

“Do you need another diaper change?” he asked Anette and she shook her head. The thick diaper package was still dry.

“Thanks, Olaf,” she smiled at him, stood up and left. Now she had the entire afternoon ahead and her friends were busy. She was all alone and had to decide where to go.

Anette liked to roam through the forests around Vennesvik; she liked the leaves rustle, and birds’ singing and she was never afraid of wild animals. When she left the inn, she headed towards the Waderior Woods.

She was wandering aimlessly through the forest when she spotted a small wooden booth; she had never seen it before. Her curiosity drove her to the booth.

The door was open, and Anette stepped inside the single room. It was apparently abandoned, and everything was covered by dust. There was a table, two chairs and a cabinet there. Several books were sitting on the table but Anette couldn’t open and read them with her tied up hands.

All of sudden, a small vial between two books caught her eyes; Anette turned her back to the table and grabbed the vial and wiped away the dust; she wanted to read the label. However, there was dark inside the booth. She walked out of the booth and carried the vial in her tied hands.

Back in the patio, Anette put the vial onto the table, turned back and read the label.

“Crustalix canto revoxo.”

“What did you find, Anette?” James’s voice sounded behind her back. He stared at the vial and shook his head.

“I’ve found this vial in the old abandoned wooden booth in Waderior Woods,” Anette explained to James what had happened.

“Which booth? I’ve never seen any booth. Anyway, you should ask Mona or Hannah.”

“Oh no!” Anette was disgusted by the image of talking with the old yentas and smelling their peed in dresses. However, they knew about all local rumors. However, she didn’t want to show the vial to them.

“James, I’ll carry this vial home first.”

“Anette, I’ll do it for you,” James offered her the favor, grabbed the vial and headed towards Anette’s home.

Anette sighed and walked over to the old women; they were sitting at the table and the innkeeper was holding two glasses at their lips.

“Miss Mona, could you tell me about an old wooden booth in the Waderior Woods?” Anette turned to Mona.

“Yeah, child. It is the abode of the old Brother Hallvard.”

“Who is it? What happened to him?”

“Brother Hallvard was an old monk. He disappeared about three years ago.”

“Disappeared? How can a man disappear?”

“No idea, child. He plainly disappeared without track. According to the rumors, he was a bit unwelcome for our ruler.”

“Is it possible that he knew about some mystery?” Anette remembered the books.

“I’d guess that he knew, and the knowledge cost him life.”

“Thank you, Mona,” Anette turned back and hurried up to escape the urine smell. Mona’s skirt was wet again. How many beers had she drunk already? Anette need time to settle her thoughts and she headed home slowly.

“What has Mona said?” James was waiting for her.

“An old monk lived in the booth, and he probably knew some kind of mystery.”

“Wow, that’s great. What will we do with the vial?”

“Do you have the courage to drink it?”

“If you drink it as well.”

“Okay, open it and hold it at my lips,” Anette asked James.

James opened the vial, drank about a half of the contents and held the vial to Anette’s lips. She drank up the rest.

“Do you feel anything, James?”

“Nope, Anette. What about you?”

“Nothing, James.”

“Well, let’s go back to the inn. I could have a beer before dinner,” Anette grinned. Her diaper was slightly wet, and she could drink a glass of beer.

“Well, Anette,” he walked out of the house and Anette followed him. He brought her a glass of beer and she drank it slowly. James left; he had to help his father. Anette was sitting and waiting for Olaf. She was thinking of the vial and if she should tell Olaf about it.

‘I will wait if something happens and I’ll tell Olaf then,’ she told to herself.

• Like 1

Part 3

“Hello, Anette, how are you?” Olaf smiled when he arrived at the inn and sat down and ordered his beer.

“I’m that excited, Olaf,” Anette wasn’t able to hide her excitement; she had to tell Olaf, “I’ve found some mysterious vial and drank it.”

“What? Aren’t you afraid of a poison? Are you crazy” Olaf shook his head.

“No, Olaf. I’m still here and don’t feel anything,” Anette smiled, “except my wet diaper. James brought me a beer and I peed myself shortly ago,” she didn’t mind to talk about her diapers. After all, they was an inseparable part of her life.

“Okay. Do you need a change soon or can I start my round elsewhere?” Olaf looked at her.

Anette hesitated but she didn’t need an urgent change. If Olaf finished his round with her, they could have some more pleasure. However, they had their pleasure earlier that day and Anette didn’t want to abuse his good will.

“Olaf, do your round as planned; you don’t need to change it,” Anette shook her head and Olaf nodded, finished his beer and left.

“Hey, Anette, what is this? Is it the vial you have found,” Olaf asked Anette when he arrived at her house and untied her.

“Yeah, Olaf, it is the vial,” Anette replied from the bathroom while cleaning herself and changing her diaper.

“Crustalix canto revoxo. This is a foreign language,” Olaf read the label and shook his head, “however, it doesn’t sound as a poison. Where did you find it?”

“In an old wooden cabin in the forest,” Anette emerged from the bathroom and sat down to eat her dinner.

“To be honest, I am really curious about it. It does sound like a fairy tale – a mysterious vial in an old, abandoned cabin in the forest,” Olaf grinned.

“Okay, time to go to bed, Anette,” he asked her when she finished her dinner, “I have to take care of the two old hags before I go to my bed.”

“Okay, Olaf,” Anette took off her dress and put on her nightshirt. Olaf tied her to the bed in the spread-eagled position like usual.

“Good night,” he greeted her and left. Anette tried to relax and fall asleep, but she was too excited. However, she dozed off about half an hour later; there was silence and darkness all around.

In the middle of the night Anette opened her eyes. Suddenly, she realized that something serious happened. She was awakened by the strong pressure in her bladder. Her diaper was still dry, but she felt a strong urge to pee. To her utter surprise, the bladder muscles didn’t relax, and she was able to clench them. However, that was not the last surprise. She felt like a door in her mind opened and she could remember the past.

An image of Vennesvik in the past appeared deep in her mind. The life was quite different. Her father was alive and she could walk around without the ropes on her wrists. She also didn’t need diapers and went to the latrine whenever she needed to.

Unfortunately, she wasn’t able to recall any events that would link the past to the present time. Something happened but she wasn’t able to remember it. A connecting link of the chain of events was missing as if it had been removed from her memories.

Despite the missing information Anette suddenly knew that something was terribly wrong. Why the hell she had to be tied up? She imagined all women in Vennesvik and realized that no one had protested. What happened to them? Were they cursed or enchanted? Probably yes; Anette also hadn’t protested at all until this moment. Until …

The vial! It changed her attitude and revealed her old memories; whatever caused her former condition, it was over now. She drank only half of the vial and James drank up the second half; she had to ask him as soon as possible.

She also needed to decipher the label. “Crustalix canto revoxo .“ What did the words mean? Maybe the priest could help her, but she wasn’t sure if she should show the vial to him.

The full bladder reminded her of the ropes again. She desperately wanted to stand up and go to the latrine behind the house, but her limbs were fixed to the bed.  Pulling on the ropes was useless and she felt the ropes tightening. Her legs were kept wide apart, and she couldn’t press them together.

As the pressure grew, her muscles failed, and a spurt of pee escaped her bladder. Anette desperately tried to clench the muscles, but they refused to obey her commands and a long stream of pee soaked the diaper. Anette sighed only. She was helpless and couldn’t do anything but wait.

She realized that the wet diaper was the smallest issue. She was afraid about the Vennesvik people. How would they react if she told them about her memories? What about James? Would he change his memories? Anette was afraid of it; he was too small and hardly could remember the past. In either case, she was curious. Nevertheless, she was still tired, and her eyes closed again.

“Morning, Anette,” James’s voice awakened her. She opened her eyes and smiled at the boy.

“Morning James, what are you doing here that early in the morning?” she didn’t want to reveal anything and waited for his reaction.

“Anette, I’m confused. Why are you tied up? It is a nonsense though. Why are all other women tied up. I can’t understand it.”

“James, why are you asking me?” Anette wanted to know more. What happened to James?

“I don’t know, Anette, but I know it is wrong. Why don’t they protest?”

“James, we have drunk the elixir in the vial and something serious happened. Unfortunately, I don’t know exactly what happened. In either case, I think that we are the only ones that know it. Let’s keep it a secret for now and we will look for answers.”

“Where? Do we go to the abandoned booth in the Waderior Woods?”

“Exactly, James. However, can I ask you for a favor?”

“Of course, Anette.”

“Can you untie me from the bed? I have to pee.”

“W … what? Do you feel the urge?”

“Yeah, James. I can control my bladder even if I don’t know why. Maybe the elixir did the change.”

“Wait, Anette,” James walked over to the upper bedposts and tried to untie the ropes. However, the knots were quite tight; Anette had tightened them earlier, “sorry, Anette, my fingers are too weak.”

“Okay then; I’ll pee in the diaper then,” Anette sighed and relaxed her muscles. The diaper got heavy, wet, and warm.

“Anette, you should be careful. If you have less dirty diapers, people can be suspicious,” James realized an issue.

“Right, James, you are a clever boy. Anyway, I can’t be untied inside the village. Maybe you will help me sometimes.”

“You can count on me, Anette,” James smiled and patted her head, “wait for Olaf now, and I have to return home and help my father,” he left.

Anette was alone and thinking of Olaf. What could she reveal to him? He was still enchanted. A careless question wouldn’t help her. The wet diaper kept reminding her of the fact she would wear dirty diapers even if she would control her bladder and bowels; it would be the necessary evil to keep her secret.

Part 4

“Morning, Anette,” Olaf smiled when he opened the door, “how did you sleep? What about the elixir? Are you okay?” he put the bowl with food onto the table.

“Olaf, it definitely isn’t a poison, but I suddenly recalled my old memories. Can you imagine that the women wouldn’t be tied up?”

“No, Anette. This is the rule that’s been existing for ages. Do you remember something else?”

“Olaf, my memories are different indeed.”

“Well, let’s get ready for the day,” Olaf walked over to the bed and started untying the knots. However, he was surprised; the knots got tightened while Anette was pulling on them earlier in the night.

“Hey, what were you doing in the night? Did you try to get free?” his fingers kept working on the knots, “the knots are a real challenge, Anette. I don’t understand you, but I have to be careful with you. You could break the rules and I can’t tolerate it. I’d be responsible if you got free. Consider it a warning.”

Anette realized she had made a big mistake by pulling on the ropes and revealing her memories. “Olaf, I didn’t …”

“Don’t lie, Anette! Why were you pulling on the ropes then?” Olaf sighed, “I have to take additional security measures.” he uncovered her and lifted her nightshirt, “now I’ll change your diaper, help you get dressed and feed you breakfast.”

Without untying her legs, he unbuttoned the rubber pants. Anette tried to lift her behind, but she couldn’t do it. Olaf was strong and he could lift her easily, remove the wet diaper, clean her crotch and put three diapers beneath her. The package was quite thick and Anette almost protested but she was afraid of his reaction.

“Let’s get dressed now,” he brought a dress and pulled the nightshirt from beneath her, “now I’ll untie your wrists and help you change your clothes.”

Angie almost opened her mouth to protest but she kept silent. Olaf untied her wrists from the bedposts, helped her sit up and she could pull the nightshirt over her head and put on the dress.

“Put your arms behind your back!” he took two pieces of rope and tied her arms in a tight boxtie and finally untied her ankles from the lower bedposts.

“Sit up and I’ll put on your shoes,” he helped her sit up; it was difficult for her.

“Sorry, Anette, but I have to be sure you won’t break the rules,” Olaf’s voice sounded apologizing when he finished feeding her and left. Anette sighed; she was alone and tied up tightly. The position of her arms prevented her from doing anything.

She had to think of her next step. The first task was the mysterious label on the vial and some books about history. However, she couldn’t turn the pages and needed help at it. Maybe the priest could help her; he was friendly and willing to help anyone.

The vial was still sitting on the table, but Anette couldn’t grab it; she tried to memorize the strange words. “Crustalix canto revoxo .“ After reading it over and over she walked out of the house and headed towards the church. The thick diaper package made her waddle.

There were few people outside; most of the residents were working in the fields or forests. Anette entered the church, but it was empty, and she walked over to the rectory.

“Good morning, child,” the priest smiled at Anette. He was a bit surprised when she arrived at his office; Anette wasn’t too religious, and she usually attended the worship once a week.

“Father, can you help me?”

“Of course, child. What do you need?”

“I’ve read a strange script. It read “Crustylis canto reduxo .“ Anette didn’t remember the words exactly.

“This is wrong, child. It should be “Crustalix canto revoxo .“”

“Yeah, father. I didn’t remember it correctly. What does it mean?”

“Crystal power revoke. It is an ancient language. But … I don’t understand where you found these words. It sounds like a tag or label.”

“Yeah, father; it is a label on a vial,” Anette didn’t want to reveal that she had drunk the elixir.

“This sounds reasonably. It could be an elixir that revokes a crystal power. However, I don’t know about a magic crystal, child.”

“If you don’t know, we could try to find some books about it.”

“Why not? To be honest, you made me curious, child,” he nodded and stood up, “I’ll show you our library.”

Anette followed him and she stopped in front of a large bookshelf. There were dozens of books there and she realized she would need weeks to read all of them.

“Oh, there are too many of them, father,” she exclaimed, “how do we find something useful?”

“Yeah, there are many books here but most of them are not related to a crystal or an ancient language. Most of them are novels, schoolbooks or religious books. Our library serves to all residents in Vennesvik. We can limit our search to the language and history probably. However, there are still many books about it here. This is really a problem, child. Do you know anything else besides the words?”

“Yeah, I do. Can we look for Brother Hallvard?”

“Brother Hallvard? How do you know about him?”

“Old women were talking about him.”

“Well, and why do you think that there is a connection between him and a crystal and these words?”

“No idea, father, but the women were talking about Brother Hallvard like he was a mysterious person. The crystal power and the ancient language also looks like a mystery. Maybe it is an attempt worth.”

“Okay then; let’s have a look at the history books and the records about our orders; maybe I’ll find something about Brother Hallvard,” he moved to the upper left shelf and took the first book from it.

Anette kept watching him and she got frustrated. She wasn’t able to do anything but wait until the priest found some useful information. Even worse, she suddenly felt an urge to pee. The thick package kept her legs slightly apart and she felt that her bladder muscles were weak. She tried to clench the muscles and suddenly felt embarrassed; it was different than the incontinency. She couldn’t ask the priest for assistance, and she couldn’t use her arms and remove the diaper.

Fortunately, the priest was focused on the books and didn’t notice her blush when she peed in her diaper. However he browsed several books and shook his head.

“Sorry, child, I can’t help you. There is nothing about the crystal and nothing about the Brother Hallvard in these books.”

“Father, you knew him, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, he visited me long ago, but I don’t remember anything particular about him. He was an old pilgrim and lived in a wooden booth in the Waderior Woods. However, I haven’t seen him for some time as if he disappeared without track.”

“The old women also said about his disappearance. What happened?”

“No idea, child,” the priest shrugged only. Anette suddenly realized that something was wrong with him. He was either affected by the curse or had to keep secret. In either case he wouldn’t help her.

“Thank you, father; you helped me,” Anette turned away and left. Despite the fact he hadn’t told her more, he translated the words at least. It definitely was a track. Anette decided to find James and ask him to go to Hallvard’s booth again. Maybe the books would reveal some secret.

• Like 1

Part 5

Anette headed towards the inn in a hope to find James. The inn was deserted, and James was tidying up.

“Morning James, how are you doing?”

“Morning, Anette. I’m good but busy. Do you need anything?”

“I’ve just been at the rectory and our priest translated the mysterious words. However; it is still a big mystery.”

“Well, what do the words mean?”

“Crystal power removal.”

“It is a mystery indeed. What crystal? Maybe we will find some, but I can’t help you now. Wait until afternoon.”

“Oh, it’s a long time. I can’t wait to find something useful.”

“I have an idea, Anette. Do you know about the small house behind the creek? I was always curious about the people living there, but my father didn’t allow me even to get close to the house. It is cursed allegedly.”

“A good idea, James. I’ll go there. I don’t think that monsters live there. At worst, they kick me out. Thanks.”

Anette headed towards the house James mentioned. She knew about that house. A mother with two children lived there and they rarely showed up in the village. According to the rumors, the mother was a witch and she possessed magic powers.

Although Anette didn’t believe in magic, she was confused by the elixir and mysterious words. Now she was ready for another surprise.

“Good morning,” she greeted the older woman when she entered the small garden; the woman was working in the garden and the children were nowhere to be seen.

“Morning, miss. You are the very first person that dared to come to our house. Aren’t you afraid of witchcraft?”

“No, madam. I’m not. To be honest I don’t believe in rumors and I‘ve had a strange experience.”

“Well, I’m all ears, miss.”

“I’ve found a vial and drank the contents. Now I’m confused about our village. For an unknown reason I can control my bladder and I remember my past when women were not tied up and they didn’t need diapers. However, something happened but I don’t know what it was.”

“Do you still have the vial? Was there any label on it?”

“Yeah, madam. The label read about a crystal; it was written in an ancient language, but our priest translated it for me.”

The older woman suddenly stopped and stared at Anette as if she was a ghost.

“W … what? You have found the elixir! Come child and make yourself comfortable,” she gestured at the house and Anette followed her.

“Astri; we have an important visitor,” the woman turned to the young girl working in the kitchen, “she has found the elixir.”

“Oh, it’s a miracle, miss. Let me introduce myself,” the girl looked at Anette, “My name is Astri and this is my mother Margot. Mom, untie her.”

“My name is Anette, but I can’t be untied outside my house.”

“Don’t worry, child”, the mother smiled, “this is a safe place. Nobody will come here, and we won’t tell anyone”, she untied Anette and gestured at the table, “sit down; we have a lot of talking about. Would you like to have some tea?”

“Yes, please,” Anette sat down but she suddenly felt the pressure in her guts, “Can I go to the latrine now?” she realized she didn’t need any assistance.

“Of course, child; it is on your left when you exit the house.”

Anette nodded and headed towards the latrine. She removed her wet diaper and sat down and relieved herself. It was a great feeling after using diapers for a long time. However, putting the diaper back on was a real issue while standing and in the long skirt. She took the diaper in her hand and returned to the house blushing deeply.

“Please …”, she opened her mouth, but Margot interrupted her, “no problem, child. Let me help you,” she ushered Anette into the bedroom and pointed at the bed.

“Oh, child, this diaper is soaked. I’ll find a clean one. We don’t use diapers regularly but Astri and me have to wear them if we go to the village and our hands are tied up.”

“How so? Can you control your bladders and bowels, too?”

“Yeah, Anette and we have even more secrets. Let’s talk about them now. By the way, you can stay without diapers until you leave.”

“You are right, miss Margot,” Anette realized that she didn’t need diapers. Margot cleaned her crotch and Anette stood up and returned to the kitchen. Three cups of tea were sitting on the table already and Margot sat down next to her. Astri also sat down but she kept watching the food on the stove.

“Anette, let me fill in your memories. However, tell me, what else you remember.”

“Miss Margot, there is not much that I remember; the life was better than it is now. I remember the Murledge Manor and our former lord Jonny Lone. There were some rumors about him and his eternal youth, but I don’t know anything more about it; I also don’t believe in rumors just like I told you earlier.”

“Anette, you are wrong this time; let me introduce myself once more. I am the wife of Jonny Lone and this is my daughter Emilia.”

“What? How can you be still alive, your Highness?”

“Anette, leave out the Highness. I am Margot now. Let me explain what happened. My husband really found a way to the eternal life, but the prize was high. Seven innocent girls were sacrificed every seven years. Jonny, me and our children got younger by seven years, and the manor and its equipment also got renewed.”

“Oh, it was terrible. What happened to the seven girls?”

“They died and passed their life energy to us.”

“How could you accept it, miss Margot. Didn’t you feel sorry for the poor victims?”

“Anette, I’ve regretted it thousand times already. I was blinded by the image of eternal life and our children didn’t know about the terrible ritual.”

“What happened? You don’t live in the manor anymore though. Where is your husband?”

“Thanks to a courageous girl, the ritual was stopped. Sigrid damaged the crystal that enabled the life energy transfer.”

“THAT Sigrid?”

“Yeah, child. She is a courageous woman. Unfortunately, the crystal was more powerful than everyone expected. It exploded and the dust spread across the entire country. Our family died but our souls found other bodies to live in. To be honest, this is my third body already.”

“Oh, I see,” Anette nodded when she heard about the crystal. She recalled the words ‘Crystal power’.

“What is the crystal power, miss Margot?”

“It’s caused all the changes in our life. All women are incontinent, and the men believe that the women have to be tied up. Now you drank the elixir and changed back.”

“By the way, where is the soul of your husband?”

“Oh, he lives in the body or our new lord, and he calls himself Lord Thorkant. Our ruler Kristian is his obedient servant.”

“Oh, miss Margot, stop please. I need time to accept everything you told me. I’ll come again later, and we can continue.”

“I understand you, child. It has to be a shock for you. Now we have to rearrange everything. Nobody should learn what happened here. Come with me.”

Anette followed Margot to the bedroom. Her diapers were sitting in the floor. She felt an urge to pee and wanted to go to the latrine, but Margot stopped her.

“You should use your wet diaper. Nobody can find out that you were free and used the latrine. It isn’t a good idea to put a clean one on you.”

The diaper was cold and unpleasant, but Anette realized that Margot was right. Margot diapered her and tied her arms in the same boxtie.

“Thank you for everything,” Anette smiled at Margot and Astri.

“You are welcome and come again. We can think of how to help others. Maybe we can find or even make more of the elixir.”

Anette nodded and headed home; it was almost lunch time. Meanwhile the pressure in her bladder grew and she peed in the diaper; it got warm again.

• Like 1
On 4/20/2023 at 10:30 AM, igel said:

A bit curious about all the Norwegian like names.

To be honest, I've been liking them since I played The Longest Journey. It was developed by a Scandinavian team and I liked the dark atmosphere. I'm not a Norwegian :)

I developed a game named The Dragon ritual and the background of this story is based on that game. Another game is planned; it will ber the sequel of the Dragon Ritual and it will be based on this story. Tell me if you are interested in playing it (I mean the old Dragon Ritual).

On 3/28/2023 at 8:30 PM, didba59 said:

“Oh no!” Anette was disgusted by the image of talking with the old yentas and smelling their peed in dresses. However, they knew about all local rumors. However, she didn’t want to show the vial to them.

I thought you might have had a Norwegian heritage when using the word "yentas" as you did. jente [yenteh] =girl,  jenta [yentuh] = the girl. I do not speak Norwegian myself, just Swedish. I can see that not all of the names are Norwegian but a fair share of them.    

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 6

“How are you, Anette?” Olaf smiled at Anette when he entered her house. He hated what he had to do in the morning, but He was worried about Anette’s behavior and wanted to protect her. He wasn’t able to understand what had happened.

“Thanks, Olaf,” she smiled back. Her stomach was grumbling already, “My stomach is grumbling already.”

“Okay but we should change your diaper first. I’d guess you need a change.” Olaf expected a messy diaper. Anette usually pooped after her breakfast.

“We? You can untie me during the lunch time, and I’ll take care of it,” Anette was surprised by his reaction, and she got worried about being tied up the entire day.

“Sorry, love. I’m worried about you. Something happened to you, and I wouldn’t like you having problems with the law.” Olaf reacted even if it wasn’t the entire truth. He somehow liked taking care of Anette. Feeding her and changing her diapers was exciting and even arousing. He had felt an erection while changing her diaper earlier in the morning.

“It is a bit strange; you haven’t pooped after breakfast, Anette. Are you okay?” he asked Anette when he opened the wet diaper.

“I am okay, love. Why are you worried about my condition? I think this isn’t for the first time,” Anette realized her probable mistake. It was for the first time indeed. Her bowels worked regularly, and she messed her diaper at least once after her breakfast.

“It is okay, but you should have a regular bowel movement anyway. Mona and Hannah often have bowel movement issues and they need help. I think that a suppository wouldn’t hurt you,” he cleaned her crotch, took a suppository and inserted it into her anus.

Anette was taken aback but she couldn’t protest and reveal her secret to Olaf; he wasn’t prepared yet. Her only hope was that the suppository wouldn’t work quickly.

“Well, love. Let’s have our lunch,” he helped her to the kitchen and fed her lunch. He was aroused again, and it was hard to hide it.

“Hey, love; you like my condition; admit it,” Anette grinned, and her mood improved a little. However, she realized that the afternoon would be long, and she would wear a smelly diaper.

Olaf finished feeding her, took the pot and left. Anette was alone. Margot had told her to come again, and Anette intended it. They could go to the Brother Hallvard’s booth and search the booth thoroughly. Anette stood up and headed towards the door. The diaper package between her legs was thick again and she had to waddle.

“Welcome back, child,” Margot smiled at Anette when she entered the house. “We have just had our lunch. This is my son Leif,” she pointed at a young boy sitting next to Astri, “Leif, this is Anette, I told you about her already.”

“Nice to meet you, Anette,” Leif smiled at Anette widely. He rarely had an opportunity to meet a girl and she caught his eyes instantly. He blushed when he realized his arousal.

Anette smiled at him and noticed his blush; he was handsome, and the blush was cute. However, she had an important mission ahead. Leif could wait a little.

“Miss Margot, we could go to the Waderior Woods now and search the Brother Hallvard’s booth. What do you think about that idea?”

“I think it’s a good idea, Anette. Unfortunately, Leif can’t accompany us; he has to work in the field. There will be no one to untie us in the booth unless we manage it on our own.”

“James could help us though,” Anette replied, “he knows already.”

“Okay, hopefully he won’t be busy like Leif is,” Margot replied and turned to Leif, “Leif, could you prepare Astri and me, please?”

“Of course, mom. Go to the bedroom,” Leif nodded and headed towards the shed. A minute later he was back, and he was carrying two pieces of rope.

“Yeah, but we should go to the latrine first,” Margot didn’t head towards the bedroom; she walked over to the entrance. She returned and Astri left for the latrine as well.

In the bedroom, Margot opened the cabinet and took four diapers: two for Astri and two for herself. Leif waited until she lay down, lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and put two diapers on her and secured them by rubber pants. He usually took care of his mother and sister. and he was quite skilled. As Margot was diapered, he tied her wrists behind her back. He didn’t tie her up too tightly; she should be able to get untied.

Margot left the bedroom and Astri got the same treatment. Ten minutes later, they were ready to leave.

“Go first, Anette; it won’t be good if people notice you and us together,” Margot asked Anette. Anette nodded and left the house and hurried up towards the Waderior woods. She stopped behind the first trees and waited. To her utter horror, she felt her guts growling; the suppository started working.

Margot and Astri left the house about ten minutes later and walked towards the village. While they were walking past the inn, two men emerged from there and they seemed to be slightly drunk.

“Hey, look at the two witches. Are they tied up thoroughly?” the older man laughed and grabbed Margot.

“Let us go! We are tied up though,” Astri protested but the man grabbed her shoulder and slapped her.

Two more men emerged from the inn, and they joined the group. One of them untied Margot’s wrists and retied them in a tight boxtie. Astri had to face the same treatment. Even worse, the men got two scarves and gagged Margot and Astri.

“Now you are properly tied up, witches,” the men laughed and left. Margot and Astri were shocked by the treatment, but they were helpless. James wasn’t to be seen.

Anette was waiting behind the trees and she got worried; what could happen to Margot and Astri? They should have come already, and they should have James with them. However, she couldn’t do anything but wait and hope for help.

The pressure in her guts was growing quickly and she desperately tried to press her legs together, but the thick diaper package kept them away. She clenched her muscles several times, but a surprising cramp made her sphincters fail. A semi liquid mass of poop filled the back of her diaper and Margot and Astri arrived at the same moment.

“Oh, what happened to you?” Anette exclaimed when she realized they were gagged, “turn your backs to me and I try to untie the scarves.”

As they turned their backs to Anette, she noticed their arms tied in a tight boxtie and realized their plan was in danger. Nevertheless, she grabbed the knots with her teeth and managed to untie them.

“Thank you, Anette but what will we do now? We haven’t found James and a group of drunkasses retied us.”

“Let’s do our best, miss Margot. We are three and will help each other somehow. Let’s go. I’ll show you the booth,” Anette turned away and set off.

“Okay then,” Margot nodded and stepped forward. Astri followed her even if she was quite uncomfortable. She was still shocked, and the ropes were really tight. However, she realized she was a noble and she should behave like that and not complain.

• 3 weeks later...

Part 7:

Anette, Margot and Astri were walking down the narrow forest path. Anette was used to the tied-up condition and skilled at walking in her long skirt. On the other hand, Margot and Astri had to be quite careful not to trip or catch on a branch.

Anette was quite uncomfortable. The poop in her diaper kept smearing at every step and it started itching. She relaxed her bladder muscles and peed in the diaper, but it didn’t help at all. Even worse she had to endure the smelly diaper until the evening. Olaf had to change her; otherwise she would get another laxative treatment.

Astri was quite nervous and scared. She was shocked by the men that had tied them up. She had been to the village more often, but she never experienced that kind of treatment. People sometimes called them witches, but nobody tried to touch them until now.

Her nervous condition had unpleasant consequences; her bladder was filling up. Astri always wore diapers in the village, but she didn’t use them for real. Her stay was short, and she was able to hold her pee until she returned home, and Leif untied her. Now the pressure was growing by every step, and she kept clenching her bladder muscles. She instinctively pulled on the ropes but they were tight and her attempts pulled them even tighter.

The small group stopped in front of the Hallvard’s booth and Anette turned to Margot:

“Miss Margot, we should try to loosen the knots on out arms. Otherwise, we won’t be able to search the booth and take the books.”

“I think so, Anette, but I’m afraid it will be quite a challenge,” Margot sighed and turned her back to Anette. Anette tried to reach the knots on Margot’s ropes, but she could use her left hand only and the knots were too tight.

“I’m sorry, miss Margot, the men did a good ropework,” Anette sighed, “I can’t untie your knots with my left hand. Try to untie my knots. You tied me up though.”

“Okay, let me try, Anette,” Margot nodded. However, her task was even harder. The men pulled the ropes tightly and her fingers were numb. She wasn’t able to grab the rope and untie the knots.

“Sorry, Anette, I can’t untie you,” she sighed and turned to Astri, “Astri, you are our last chance if we want to search the house. Try to untie Anette, her ropes are not that tight.”

Astri didn’t listen to her mother. She was distracted by the growing pressure in her bladder. Pressing her legs together didn’t help anymore and she did an attempt to ease the pressure by letting a few drops into the diaper. She released the muscles and the urine started flowing. Unfortunately, clenching the muscles again was impossible. A long stream of pee drenched her diaper and didn’t stop until her bladder was empty.

“ASTRI,” Margot asked her again.

“Sorry, mom.”

“Try to untie Anette. We should search the house.”

Astri nodded and turned her back to Anette. Unfortunately, her fingers were numb after her former attempts, and she couldn’t grab any knot let alone untie it.

“Sorry, I can’t do anything; my fingers are numb. Let’s go home please, I need a diaper change,” she blushed.

”Hey, can’t you wait, Astri?” Anette turned to her, “my diaper is smelly and full, and I have to wait until evening unless I’ll find Olaf. He mustn’t find out that somebody else had changed me.”

“Sorry, I behave like a little girl,” Astri blushed again, “nevertheless, we have to go back to the village now. Hopefully we will find an ally.”

Anette headed back towards the forest path and Margot with Astri followed her. Margot also felt a growing urge to pee, and she relaxed her muscles instead of fighting the growing pressure.

About one hour later they reached the village and headed towards the inn in a hope to find James. This time they were lucky.

“James, could you help us please?” Anette turned to him.

“Yeah, what do you need, Anette?”

“Can you go with us to the Hallvard’s booth.”

“Sorry, I’m busy here; my dad needs my help now.”

“Okay, can you accompany us out of the village and untie our arms?”

“Of course, let’s go,” he stepped forward and the women followed him. Behind the first trees James untied Astri and Margot quickly.

“Untie Anette, I have to go back,” he turned away and left for the inn.

Margot didn’t hesitate ad untied Anette. “Let’s go back.”

“Oh,” Astri sighed when she realized the wet diaper. However, she was untied and couldn’t go to the village now.

The journey back to the booth was easy and they stopped inside the booth. The books were still sitting on the table but there were no more vials there.

“Let’s have a look,” Anette took the first book and walked out of the dark booth.

I hope that somebody will find this book and help the people in our country. Unfortunately, I can’t do anything; I’m weak and I’m afraid I will be killed.

The crystal was damaged, but it kept its devilish power and changed the life of the country. I managed to create an elixir to remove that power. Go and find the alchemic laboratory in the abandoned temple. The recipe and all ingredients can be found there along with another recipe for an elixir that destroys the Lord Thorkant’s power forever.”

Anette closed the book and walked back int the booth. She took another book but there was nothing important there. Margot and Astri took more books, but they also didn’t find anything.

“We can look for the abandoned temple now. Do you have an idea where we can find it?” Anette turned to Margot.

“I think I know, Anette. We have got an old map at home, and I’ll show it to you. Let’s go home now. Unfortunately, we can’t take the books with us. We must be tied up again.”

“Oh no! I have to pee again; help me mom,” Astri sighed. There was no latrine around and it was hard to take off the diaper and squat down in the long skirt and put the diaper back on.

“Okay, wait and lift your skirt,” Margot unbuttoned the rubber pants while Anette was holding Astri’s skirt when Astri squatted down. As Astri did her business, Margot put the diaper and rubber pants back.

Margot also felt an urge, but she didn’t want to have the same problems and peed in her diaper again before leaving.

They stopped in the same place where James had untied them. Margot tied Anette in the same boxtie and Astri’s wrists behind her back in a simple tie. After that she arranged a noose and tied her own wrists behind her back.

“I think we should hurry up home, Anette. Come tomorrow again,” Margot stepped forward and hurried up, followed by Astri. This time, they passed the village uneventfully.

Anette headed towards the inn; she was thirsty and she was looking forward to a beer even if her diaper was heavy; she hoped that the thick package will hold another pee. She sat down and realized the smelly poop in the diaper. Nevertheless, nobody commented it; smelly diapers weren’t any exception.

Sigrid was sitting at the table and Anette almost asked her when she realized that Sigrid was still affected by the crystal and didn’t remember anything.

James brought a beer and helped her drink it. Anette drank up the beer almost instantly. She kept talking with Sigrid and she peed in her diaper about half an hour later. The diaper was soaked already when Olaf arrived.

“Good evening, girls. It’s the dinner time already, isn’t it,” he grinned at Anette.

• 3 weeks later...

Part 8

“Yeah, Olaf,” Anette smiled at him. Olaf smiled back and ordered a beer. While he was drinking, Anette was thinking about her next step.

Had he calmed down already? Anette desperately wanted to take a bath. Her diaper was quite uncomfortable and itching. She had to pretend obedience. 0laf had been always nice to her but he probably was worried about her. Anette wished she could give him the elixir, but she didn’t have any.

“I need a bath tonight, Olaf,” she asked him when he finished the beer.

“Oh, the suppository has worked, hasn’t it?” Olaf grinned, “however, we don’t have time to warm up the water. Sorry but you can wash yourself thoroughly.”

“Okay then but I really need it; I feel uncomfortable.”

“Okay, I can start my round with you then,” he nodded and stood up, carrying the dinners for his clients. Anette followed him slowly.

They reached Anette’s house and Olaf closed the door. He untied Anette’s arms finally.

“Well, clean yourself and put clean diapers on you. I’ll wait for you here and you will have your dinner then.”

Anette felt a big relief when Olaf untied her arms, but she wasn’t sure if Olaf trusted her. She hurried up to the bathroom, removed her clothes and the dirty diaper and cleaned her crotch first to get rid of the mushy poop. The water was cold, but Anette was used to it. She finished the cleaning, put on two thick diapers for the night and put on her nightshirt.

After the dinner, Olaf tied her to the bed in the spreadeagled position and left. Anette knew that she would have her free afternoon the next day and she didn’t want to provoke Olaf. After all, she would wash the dirty diapers. However, it was not too late, and she had a long evening ahead.

All of sudden, the door opened, and James entered the house. He was carrying a small jug.

“Anette, what’s new? I’m all ears and I’ve got some beer for you,” he put the jug on the table and took a glass.

“James, we were lucky and found books in the Hallvard’s booth. Now we have a good chance to help everyone.”

“Anette, who were the two women? I don’t know them even if I’ve noticed them in the past. Are they …?”

“Did you want to say the monsters? Yeah, they live in the house behind the creek. The older one is Margot and the second one is her daughter Astri.”

“Well, they don’t look like monsters, but I can’t tell dad about them” James poured the beer into the glass and carried it to Anette, “did you take the books with you?”

“Unfortunately, not; we couldn’t carry anything with our hands tied. However, you can help us and bring the books here or to Margot’s house,” Anette replied and drank the beer.

“No problem. I can go with you tomorrow in the morning before my dad opens the inn. Did you read the books? Do you remember something important?”

“Yeah, James. The old Hallvard was killed probably; he apparently knew too much. There is an old alchemy lab in an abandoned temple, and we can find recipes for the elixirs there.”

“How do you like Margot and Astri? I have seen them for the first time but I guess they are very nice persons,” James got curious.

“James, don’t you know about them more? They have got a big secret.”

“Really? Tell me please.”

“I can’t do it without their approval, but you can ask them,” Anette didn’t want to reveal the secret to anybody including James.

Meanwhile Anette’s bladder filled up; the beer had passed her body. She sighed a bit and peed in her diaper.

“Do you know about the abandoned temple?” James changed the topic.

“I don’t but Margot told me she had a map, and she would show me its position.”

“Wow, I’m excited. We will brew an elixir,” James exclaimed.

“James, it won’t be simple. We don’t have any experience and we have to find the recipe first,” Anette had to dampen his enthusiasm. She was glad he was enthusiastic, but they needed patience and carefulness.

“Don’t worry, Anette,” James poured another glass of beer and let her drink, “we will brew the elixir and rescue all people.”

“James, we will need more than that elixir. Margot and Astri will explain it to you.”

They continued talking for awhile until it was dark outside, and James had to go home.

“James, I’ll pee once more, and you change my diaper before you leave. Can you do it for me?”

“Of course, Anette,” James nodded; after all he had done it before. He cleaned Anette’s crotch and put two thick diapers on her and left.

Anette smiled and her eyes closed almost instantly. The beer had made her sleepy. She woke up in the middle of the night when her bladder was full; however, she didn’t pull on the ropes and relaxed her muscles. She finished wetting and fell asleep again.

---------------------------------------

The next morning Olaf appeared very early, and he untied Anette without any more questions. She could change her own diaper and eat on her own. Afterwards, Olaf tied her hands behind her back in a simple way. He didn’t look worried anymore and Anette felt a big relief; however, she had to be careful not to make any mistake.

As soon as Olaf left, she headed towards the inn to find James.

“Morning, Anette. We can go now but we have to hurry up to be back before my dad will need my help,” he stepped forward and Anette followed him.

“Anette, do you mind if I don’t untie you?” James asked her when they left Vennesvik, “we are in a hurry, and I’d have to tie you up before we return to the village anyway.”

“It is okay, I’m quite used to being tied up,” Anette nodded and followed him. She was walking slowly and she felt the growing pressure in her bowels. However, she knew she had to use her diaper to avoid another laxative. Before they reached the old booth, she peed and pooped in the diaper.

James searched it once more. Anette didn’t have any idea if she would find something more and encouraged him to take as many books as possible. The way back was a bit trickier; James had his hands full of books. Nevertheless, he didn’t drop any of them and they returned to the village in time.

James looked around carefully and he headed towards Margot’s house then. Anette followed him. Fortunately, nobody noticed them.

“Welcome to my house, James,” Margot smiled at him and took the books, “It’s good that we have the valuable books. I will try to find more information.”

“Okay, miss Margot, but I have to hurry up; my father will look for me,” James ran away.

“Come in Anette. I’ll untie you and we can have a look at the map,” Margot untied Anette’s hands and pointed to the table. Astri was sitting at the table and drinking tea.

“Sorry for the smell but Olaf would get suspicious if my diaper would be clean.”

“No problem, Anette. Take place and have a cup of tea if you want to,” Margot asked Anette and Anette nodded. Margot gave her the cup and sat down next to her.

“Look at this old map. The abandoned temple is located her north from here. I think we will need two or three hours to get there on foot.”

“This is an issue, miss Margot. I can’t spend the whole day unattended; Olaf would look for me.”

“Tell him you would have a male escort. Leif will come with us.”

“Okay, I will ask Olaf today. I have the dedicated afternoon with him.”

“Well, if he agrees, we can set off tomorrow.”

Anette nodded and stood up. It was almost lunch time. Margot tied her hands behind her back and Anette headed home.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 9

Olaf appeared late; Anette was his last client that day when she had her free afternoon. Fortunately, he untied her instantly and she could clean herself thoroughly. Anette wished to stay without diapers, but it was impossible; Olaf couldn’t learn about her true condition.

After lunch, she cleaned the dishes and started washing her dirty diapers. Olaf did his best to help her, and Anette decided to try her luck:

“Olaf, can I ask you a question?”

“Okay, go ahead.”

“I’d like to go to an abandoned temple, but it is a long way and I’d need the whole day.”

“I wouldn’t mind it basically, but you will need assistance. Who takes care of you?”

“I will have a male escort, Olaf.”

“A male escort. Who is it?”

“It is my small secret, Olaf.”

“Hey, are you about to cheat me and go to a date?”

“Of course not, love. He is a young boy,” Anette grinned and kissed Olaf.

“Okay,” Olaf shrugged, “I’ll bring you some food for your lunch in the morning.”

“Thanks, Olaf,” Anette felt a relief that Olaf didn’t object. She wasn’t sure if Leif would join them for the entire journey.

While talking with him she felt an urge to pee. If Olaf wasn’t around, she could go to the latrine. It was still in a good condition; Olaf needed it, after all. Now Anette had to use her diaper against her will and her hands were even free. She sighed quietly.

While rinsing the diapers in the cold creek Anette suddenly felt her diaper getting warm. She realized she peed herself despite the bladder control. What happened?

The explanation was simple. Even if Anette could control her bladder, she was still wearing diapers and she had to pee in them almost every time. She somehow got used to the diaper comfort and relaxed her muscles instinctively. She had to be careful not to lose her control for the second time.

She finished washing and hanged the diapers on the clothesline. However, she still had some time left.

“Olaf, it isn’t the dinner time yet. What will we do?” she took him at hand and led her into her house. Olaf smiled only and kissed her.

“I have an idea,” he grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head, “let’s remove this wet diaper now.”

“Okay,” Anette removed the diaper and lay down on the bed.

About an hour later he was leading her to the inn for dinner. They sat down, Olaf brought the dinner and fed her like a little girl. Anette smiled; she liked his care a lot. After dinner she asked him for a beer.

As they finished, Olaf led Anette back home. He untied her and Anette changed into clean and thick diapers for the night and her nightshirt.

“Good night, love,” he kissed her after he tied her to the bed, “hopefully you will be a good girl tomorrow.”

“I promise, love,” she smiled and returned the kiss. Olaf covered her and left. Anette was quite tired and minutes later she dozed off.

In the middle of the night, she woke up when she felt the urge to pee. She relaxed the muscles and peed in her diaper and closed her eyes again.

---------------------------------

The next morning Olaf arrived early, Anette changed her soaked diapers and ate her breakfast. Olaf tied her wrists behind her back and left; he left a small packet with food on the table.

Anette’s heart was beating fast; she couldn’t wait for Margot and Astri. Out of nervosity, she felt a growing urge to pee. Finally, Margot, Astri and Leif appeared.

“Can we go?” Margot asked Anette.

“Olaf brought a packet with food for me, and I might need some spare diapers. We also could use a bag.”

“Wait, we will be untied. Why do you need diapers?” Margot interjected.

“How so? Aren’t you wearing diapers now?”

“We are but we can remove them later when we get untied. We don’t need any spare ones though.”

“Sorry, Margot, but I had an accident yesterday. I’m afraid I could ignore my urge after that long time in diapers.”

“Okay then,” Leif took a bag with a long strap, put the packet and four diapers into it.

“What about dirty diapers?” he asked Anette.

“Oh, I haven’t thought about it, but we could use a pair of rubber pants and pack the dirty diapers into them,” Anette had a good idea, “they are in my cabinet on the bottom shelf”.

“Well, let’s find it,” Leif took a pair of rubber pants and added it to the bag.

“Okay, let’s go. Leif, hang the bag on Anette’s shoulder and we will go,” Margot commanded, “we have to hurry up.”

Anette wanted to protest; her urge was growing, but she kept silent; hopefully she would be untied in time. Margot turned to the door, Leif opened it and they set off.

“Thanks, Leif,” Margot turned towards the forest.

“See you in the evening,” Leif nodded and headed home.

“Won’t Leif accompany us?” Anette was surprised, “who will untie us?”

“Don’t worry,” Margot smiled, “he used the bow knot on my hands. If you pull the right end, the knot will be untied. As soon as we are in the forest and far from the village, we can get free.”

Anette shrugged and stepped forward. They hurried up and five minutes later Margot stopped.

“Well, we can get untied. Astri, pull on the rope,” she turned to her daughter.

“Okay, mommy,” Astri turned her back and grabbed the loose end and untied Margot. Margot hurried up to untie both Anette and Astri.

Anette felt a big relief when she removed her diaper and relieved herself even if it was hard. She put the diaper back on and set off. Margot and Astri kept their diapers on as well; they realized they didn’t have any bag to pack them in.

Two hours later they spotted the ruins of the abandoned temple.

“Oh, this is really a scary place,” Astri exclaimed when she came closer, “Hopefully nobody ambushes us here.”

“Who would live in this goddamn place?” Margot shook her head, “Let’s look for the laboratory now.”

“Okay but I have to pee,” Astri headed towards the bushes, and she emerged from there five minutes later.

“Hey, stay closer. You needn’t feel any embarrassment among us,” Margot warned her, “there could be wild animals around.”

“Sorry mom,” Astri realized Margot was right.

The ruins were quite dangerous and there were holes on several places. The women had to be careful not to fall into one of them. Their clothing also didn’t help them. Finally, Margot noticed a stairwell leading down. She climbed down several stairs, but she stopped.

“It’s pitch dark there. We have to get a torch first. Let’s look for some resin. There are trees around here.”

Half an hour later they had two torches ready and could climb down.

“Astri, stay here and keep guard,” Margot turned to her daughter, “we wouldn’t like to experience some surprise.”

“Okay, mom,” Astri nodded. She desperately wanted to see the dungeon but now she should stay outside. As soon as Margot and Anette disappeared in the darkness, she followed them.

Suddenly, a female figure emerged from the bushes and headed toward the stairwell. She hid behind a rock and waited.

• Like 1

Part 10

Margot and Anette climbed down the stairs and found themselves in a long stone corridor. There were several door on both sides but the doors were old and rusty. The women proceeded to the end of the corridor. The door on the end was open and Margot stepped forward.

“Hey, I think this is the lab,” she turned to Anette, “look!”

There was a big shelf on the back wall, and it was full of books. A large table with a lot of vials and other equipment was located on the right side and Margot walked over to it. She found rest of some herbs, but they were rotten.

“Anette, what will we do? We can’t read all these books; it would take weeks.”

“Let’s search them. What if we are lucky and find something useful? Look at the books closer. Most of them are covered by a thick layer of dust. Nobody has touched them for long years. However, the five books on the bottom shelf looked like somebody took them out of the shelf and read them lately. I’d guess the old Hallvard was the last person here and he found the recipe."

Margot nodded and walked to the shelf. She took the first book, looked at the title and returned it to the shelf; however, the second one was more interesting:

“The eternal life – crystal and rituals.”

“Anette, look at it and I’ll check the next one,” she passed the book to Anette.

“The eternal life – consequences and elixirs.”

Anette started reading and she was shocked by the cruel rituals. However, there was nothing useful in that book. She always knew about the crystal power. On the other hand, Margot found several recipes:

“Crustalix canto revoxo . – removes the crystal power.

Ingredients:

Dragon Nutmeg – 2 parts
Runnidamon – 3 parts
Ikkerika – 5 parts

Put the ingredients into a hot oil and keep stirring for 30 minutes. Cool down. A small vial is sufficient for two persons.”

Malox expiravit – casts out an evil spirit.

Ingredients:

Ash Aniseed – 4 parts
Pegrilery – 3 parts
Ikkerika – 3 parts

Put the ingredients into a boiling water and keep stirring for 45 minutes. Cool down. A small vial is enough to cast out the evil spirit if mixed into food.”

“Look, Anette. I think you mentioned the crustalix canto revoxo already,” Margot showed the recipes to Anette.

“Right. Now we can brew the elixir, but I don’t know the herbs.”

“Let’s search the books. Hopefully we will find a magical herbarium. What about the second recipe?”

“It’s obvious. If we put it into Kristian’s food, it will cast out the Lord Thorkant from his mind.”

“Oh, I see. Let’s look for the herbarium then,” Margot put the book back and checked the last two ones. Unfortunately, she didn’t find the herbarium.

“We can look at the books that you brought to us,” she shrugged, “we should go back. I’m a bit worried. Astri isn’t the best choice to keep guard, but we didn’t have any other option.”

Margot’s worry was right; Astri wasn’t a good guard. She climbed down the stairs, but she didn’t see anything in the darkness and decided to return upstairs. She stopped and looked around; nobody was to be seen.

All of sudden a strong hand grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth. Astri tried to scream but the hand prevented her from it. The second hand pushed a piece of cloth into her mouth. Astri tried to fight but the attacker was standing behind her and she couldn’t reach them.

A scarf was tied around her head to fix the cloth in her mouth and the hands grabbed her arms and shoved her forwards. She stumbled and fell to the ground face down. The attacker sat down on her and tied her arms in a tight boxtie.

She turned her head and spotted an old woman. However, she was quite strong. She knelt up, grabbed Astri’s legs and tied her ankles and knees, pulled out a knife and put it onto Astri’s throat.

Five minutes later Margot appeared on the stairs top and stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed Astri and the old woman.

“Let go of her! Instantly,” she stepped forward and held the burning torch in her hand, but the old woman stopped her.

“Stop and throw the torch away; otherwise, I cut her throat.”

“Okay, okay,” Margot threw the torch away. Anette appeared behind her, but the old woman noticed her instantly.

“Throw the torch away! Sit down, both of you!”

Margot and Anette sat down, and the old woman took two long pieces of rope and threw it towards them.

“Lift your skirts and cross your legs. Tie the left ankle to the right thigh and the right ankle to the left thigh!”

Margot and Anette obeyed the command and crossed their legs in the embarrassing position. Now they were trapped, and the old woman passed one more piece to Margot.

“Tie her arms behind her back and lie face down then!”

Margot had to obey; she tied Anette’s wrist behind her back and flipped forwards. The old woman let go of Astri, ran over to Margot and tied her arms in the tight boxtie and then retied Anette’s arms in the same position.

Tears appeared in Astri’s eyes when she realized her mistake. She had failed her guard mission and now she had to watch helplessly. They were captured and she didn’t have any idea about the reason. The old woman returned to her and retied her legs in the same humiliating position.

Margot and Anette didn’t understand what was going on, but they were sure they had to escape. The old woman captured them, and she wasn’t tied up; this place was her home.

“Hey, madam, why did you capture us?” Margot collected her courage.

“It’s obvious. You appeared here and you were not tied up. This is a clear crime. The royal guards will pay me for your capture and the reward for three women … I’m looking forward already.”

“Hey, how do you want to prove that we were not tied up?” Margot didn’t want to give up.

“Wait and I’ll show you,” the old woman laughed. She lifted Astri and carried her away behind the bushes. She was really strong when she could carry an adult woman.

Margot and Anette kept struggling but they couldn’t move at all; the position of their legs prevented them from rolling. The old woman returned, grabbed Margot and carried her away as well. Anette was the last one. The old woman carried her to a preserved room in the ruins. It looked like an old bedroom with a bed, a cabinet and there was a fireplace in front of it. Margot and Astri were sitting next to each other, and the old woman put Anette next to Margot and took two more pieces of rope. Astri’s right knee was tied to Anette’s left one and her left knee to Margot’s right knee. Her gag was finally removed.

“Welcome to the old Morena,” the old woman laughed, “You will spend a day or two here until the royal guards arrive at my home to arrest you.”

“They won’t believe you though!” Anette tried to protest.

“Are you sure, dear?” The old woman showed a metal plate to the girls, “Do you know about daguerreotype? This is your picture. However, a little magic was used to speed up the process so I could take your picture before you entered the dungeon.”

Anette, Margot and Astri were staring at the metal plate. There was a picture on it, depicting them in front of the stairs. Their eyes went wide.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 11

“The royal guards patrol here regularly. This place is close to the border and their border post is located nearby,” the old woman grinned and continued,

“What the hell are you doing here in this goddamn place? You climbed down the stairs; I never tried it. There is nothing there but dust and darkness.”

Margot hesitated what to answer. She could be rude and told Morena it was not her deal. However, that idea wasn’t good. Morena could become curious and check the dungeon. Despite their current condition, Margot believed they would be able to go back and brew the elixirs.

She also could tell Morena they found the place by chance, but it wasn’t a good idea either. Morena wouldn’t believe it. She had to find a compromise solution.

“We were told there was a treasure inside; however, we didn’t find anything. There is dust and darkness there indeed.”

“Was it worth to risk a punishment?” Morena shook her head. She was a paid scout, and her task was guarding the old temple area and close surroundings. She was also allowed to stay untied inside that area.

During her career she captured several smugglers or escaped prisoners; she was quite strong and well trained. However, this was her first big prey.

Margot sighed only and didn’t answer. She hoped she would trick Morena so the old woman wouldn’t go to the dungeon. Unfortunately, they couldn’t hope for a rescue. Leif could get worried and look for them, but he wouldn’t appear before the next day.

Anette wasn’t sure about Olaf; he loved her, but would he be willing take a risk? He also was a busy man; he couldn’t leave Vennesvik to look for a missing client if he had four more to take care for.

“Excuse me, ladies. I’m quite curious about the dungeon. What if I found a treasure there?” Morena laughed and left.

The captives were utterly helpless. The position of their legs prevented them from any movement, and they couldn’t turn to reach the ropes of their neighbor. They could only sit or lie down onto their bound arms.

Margot’s bladder was full; she hadn’t relieved herself since they left their house. The pressure added to her discomfort, and she couldn’t do anything. Her legs were kept apart by the ropes. As the pressure grew too high, she had to pee in her diaper. However, the relief awakened her.

“Anette, Astri, we have to do something,” Margot turned to her companions, “she will find the books and our plan will fail.”

“Don’t worry too much,” Anette interjected, “she will search the dungeon and try to find a treasure. She hardly will be interested in old books if she doesn’t know what we do. I guess that she will come back and prove that there is no treasure inside. I’d propose to be patient and wait for the next events. The ropes are too tight.” She also felt the pressure in her bladder, but she didn’t care and relaxed her muscles.

Morena returned about an hour later and she looked disappointed.

“Damn dungeon! I’ve searched it but there is no treasure there indeed. All I found was a few holding cells and a room full of books and funny vials. I don’t know why people waste their time with books.”

“Miss Morena, I didn’t lie. You also haven’t found anything. Couldn’t we have a deal, and you will release us?”

“Hey, what are you trying to do? Nobody will trick the old Morena. If I had found the treasure, it would be good, but now I can have the reward for you. Excuse me now; I have to take care of your stomachs. My captives can’t starve though.”

Morena left the room, and she started cooking. She came back about an hour later and carried a bowl with food. She fed the captives and then she checked their diapers.

”Well, well, you need clean diapers,” she laughed, lifted their skirts and changed their diapers. The captives hoped that their legs would be freed during the change, but their hope was vain. The ropes weren’t any obstacle and Morena could change their diapers without untying a single knot.

“Good night and pleasant dreams,” Morena laughed and lay down on the bed.

The night was quite long and unpleasant. None of the captives could fall asleep. They were worried about their fate and their bladders filled quickly, out of nervosity. Astri experienced her worst nightmare. She wasn’t used to be tied up and she wasn’t used to the diapers. Unlike her mom, she was sensitive and shy, and she felt guilty for her failure.

---------------------------------------

The next morning Morena prepared a simple breakfast, fed her captives, and changed their diapers; however, she didn’t untie their ropes.

The royal guards arrived before lunch. The patrol commander stared at the captives.

“Hey, Morena, you are the best scout we have. This is a great prey though,” he turned to Morena, “What did they commit? Are they smugglers?”

“Nope, Allan,” Morena addressed him by his first name, “they appeared here with their hands free, and they climbed into the old dungeon,” she showed the picture to the commander and he took it.

“Never mind; it is a crime as well. A month in the neck violin will teach them a lesson.”

A cold chill ran down Astri’s spine. She had noticed women in the neck violin in the past, but she never thought she would wear it. Margot and Anette also were shocked.

“Okay, clean them and we will escort them to Vennesvik then,” the patrol commander grinned at Morena, “or should we change them?”

“It’s up to you, Allan,” Morena laughed, “they deserve the best care, and your soldiers are looking forward to it already.

“Thanks for your offer, Morena,” the patrol commander gestured at his soldiers, and he walked over to Astri.

“Noooo….” Astri tried to protest, but he pulled out a big ballgag and forced it into her mouth.

Margot and Anette had to endure the embarrassing treatment by the soldiers when their crotches were cleaned by cold water and rough rags.

As soon as the soldiers finished the diaper change, they untied the captives’ legs, helped them stand up and tied a long rope around their waists. Margot and Anette also were ballgagged and the patrol commander pulled on the connecting rope, “FORWARDS!”

The journey back was difficult for Margot and Astri. They were not used to walking with their hands tied behind their backs and they had to be careful not to step onto their skirts.

“Witches! Witches!” the people gathered when the patrol reached Vennesvik. Now the soldiers had to protect Margot and Astri.

The patrol led them to the mayor and the commander showed the picture to him.

“Margot, Astri and Anette! You have committed a crime and you will be punished for it!”

“Witches! Witches!” the angry voices sounded outside.

“Well, a month in the neck violin for Anette, two months for Margot and Astri,” his decision was affected by the general opinion, and he didn’t care for a fair behavior.

Margot and Astri almost fainted when they heard the verdict. They would spend two months tied up even at home. Leif would have to take care of them.

The soldiers untied captives’ arms and locked them in the neck violins. After that the mayor sent the patrol to get Leif and Olaf. As they arrived, mayor repeated the verdict and added:

“Every morning and evening the prisoners will walk on the square for an hour. You are responsible for them,” he turned to Leif and Olaf.

Part 12

“Morning, Anette,” Olaf opened the door and walked over to the bed. Anette was tied to the bed much tighter than before. A rope was tied to the upper bedposts and above her breasts and her legs were tied to the lower bedposts. The neck violin prevented her from changing her shirt or wearing a dress, so she was wearing only her diapers and socks in the night. Her diapers were soaked and to her utter terror she didn’t remember peeing during the night.

“Morning, Olaf,” Anette sighed only. Her body was numb, and she still had three weeks of the sentence ahead. She had to walk on the square and people mocked her a lot. However, Margot and Astri were in a much worse condition. One day, a party of drunkasses pulled down their skirts and they were naked from waist down, except for their diaper and people could watch the wet garments between their legs.

“Let’s change your diaper first and dress you for the day,” Olaf unbuttoned the rubber pants, removed the soaked diapers, cleaned her crotch, and put clean diapers on her. After that, he untied the ropes, put a skirt on her and helped her stand up.

” Can you tell me what you were doing in the abandoned temple? It was an unnecessary risk to go there,” Olaf didn’t understand Anette’s motivation.

“Olaf, it is necessary, and I will try to go there again but I will be more careful. If not for the damn Morena, we would have advanced in an important mission.”

“What mission are you talking about? What the hell could be hidden in the ruins?”

“There is an old alchemy laboratory there and we could brew an elixir.”

“Do you mean the elixir you have drunk?”

“Exactly. It really is important.”

“I don’t believe in these elixirs.”

“Let’s wait and you will see.”

“Okay but you won’t walk around untied anymore. I will take care of it as soon as your sentence is over.”

Eating was quite hard while wearing the neck violin, but Olaf was patient. As she finished, he escorted her to the square and left to take care of other clients.

Margot and Astri were awakened by Leif earlier in the morning. Unlike Anette, Leif didn’t tie them to the beds, but they had to wear diapers for the night. Leif needed his sleep; he was exhausted anyway. Washing their diapers was better than escorting them to the toilet whenever they needed.

Margot’s bladder was weak, and she had to pee two times in the night. Astri, on the other hand, didn’t have to go but her bladder was bursting when Leif awakened her. She sighed only and relaxed the muscles.

Leif changed their diapers, fed them breakfast, escorted them to the square and left for the fields. He had to work hard and take care of the house during the sentence.

The hour was very long as usual. Anette and Astri pooped themselves, and the smell was spreading from them. People kept mocking them until the hour elapsed. Anette headed towards Margot’s house.

“Miss Margot, we should try to search the books from Hallvard’s booth. What if we found something useful there?” Anette turned to Margot, “we haven’t found the herbarium.”

“A good idea, Anette but how should we do it? Our hands are trapped in the neck violins.”

“I know but we could find a tool to turn pages. A small wooden stick would do it. If I hold it in my hands and lean down, I can turn pages by it.”

“Right, but where do we find one. We can’t lift anything from the floor.”

“How about we break a branch off the tree?" An idea hit Astri.

“Right,” Anette walked out of the house, and she returned five minutes later, holding a branch about a foot long.

The books were sitting on a shelf. Margot could walk over and reach the first book; unfortunately, the neck violin prevented her from grabbing the book and it fell to the ground. Anette leaned forward and read the title. It was not the herbarium.

“Miss Margot, this isn’t a good idea. Let’s try to use the neck violin to carry the book. I will stand close to the shelf and you move the book onto the neck violin and I will carry it to the table,” Anette turned to Margot but Astri interjected.

“Anette, you are holding the branch. I will do it.”

Anette’s idea proved good, and they really carried the next book onto the table. It was the herbarium, and they could see the strange herbs. However, they needed the names of the ingredients and they had to go to the temple again.

Leif arrived before lunch, and he changed the diapers of Margot and Astri while Anette left for her home. Olaf was waiting for her already.

“Hey, where were you? Hopefully not with the witches!”

“Olaf, they are no witches. Yeah, I was there, and we were reading books.”

“Don’t fool me! You apparently need a lesson.”

He led her to the bed, removed her skirt and tied her legs to the lower bedposts. She had to lie down, and Olaf cleaned her. After that she sat up and Olaf fed her lunch

“You will stay like this until you realize your deeds. I will come in the evening,” he left the house.

Anette sighed heavily. Now she was utterly helpless; she couldn’t reach the leg ropes. She lay down and cried out of frustration. Even worse, she felt her diaper getting wet. She peed herself without even realizing it.

Before dinner, she had to do the second hour on the square. Olaf untied her from the bed, but he forced a big ballgag into her mouth.

“You won’t talk with the witches! Don’t be angry at me; I only want to protect you.”

Anette met Margot and Astri and they were shocked when they noticed her gag. That evening, people wasn’t as unpleasant as earlier; they got bored from the everyday show.

After dinner, Olaf left, and Anette was alone again. Fortunately, she wasn’t gagged anymore. Anyway, she was very frustrated and didn’t know what to do.

“Hey, Anette, I’ve brought you beer,” James’s voice sounded cheerful. He also was shocked by the last events, but he was ready to help.

“Thanks, James. It is the only pleasure I have lately. However, you should untie the rope around my torso; I have to sit up to drink.”

“Okay, Anette,” he helped her drink and tied the rope again.

“Tell me what you found. I’m sure you have found something important,” James hadn’t had any opportunity to talk with Anette since she had been escorted from the temple. Now he was curious.

“James, we have found the old alchemy lab and recipes for two important elixirs. Margot and Astri have an herbarium at home, and we can gather the ingredients. However, we can’t do anything until my sentence is over.”

“I’m sure you will have a good plan, Anette,” he smiled, “I have to go already.”

“Okay, change my diaper please before you go.”

“No problem,” he changed her diaper quickly and left. Anette started thinking of her plan.

Part 13

Anette’s plan looked simple. She needed to go to the abandoned temple and bring the recipe book. After that she needed to gather the herbs and brew the elixir. However, there were obstacles in her way. The next day, a cold chill ran down her spine.

Olaf changed her diapers, untied her from the bed, fed her breakfast and put the big ballgag into her mouth.

“Time to go,” he led her out of the house. As they got to the square, Anette started in utter disbelief at Margot and Astri.

Margot and Astri also experienced an unpleasant surprise. Leif changed their diapers, fed them breakfast, and got two big ballgags.

“I’m sorry, mom and Astri, but I’m worried about your ideas. I have to assure that you don’t plot with Anette,” he gagged them and led them out for the regular walk on the square.

All three prisoners couldn’t do anything but walk down the square as ordered. The people looked bored already and nobody tried to mock them anymore.

Suddenly, James approached them and watched their gagged mouths. He was angry at Olaf and Leif and planned some mischief already. However, he had to wait until evening.

“Anette, Margot, Astri, don’t worry. I’ll come to Anette in the evening and discuss our plans,” he looked around carefully and ran away. He didn’t want to be spotted.

James arrived at Anette’s house later in the evening and he carried a mug of beer as usual.

“Anette, we definitely have to do something. People need the elixir.”

“I know, but what can I do like this?”

“Be patient. When your sentence is over, we can get the recipes and brew the elixir. I think we can do it here at night.”

“Okay but we need the herbs and the herbarium.”

“I think I have got an idea already. Let’s wait until your sentence is over. Nevertheless, we can do some preparation work until then,” he left.

-----------------------------------

The next day James sneaked into Margot’s house when Margot and Astri returned from the square. Leif had left for fields and Margot with Astri were alone. They were still gagged.

“I was talking with Anette yesterday in the evening,” he removed their gags, “she told me about a herbarium."

"Yeah," Margot replied, “it is sitting on the top shelf.”

“I’ll take it to Anette’s house and hide there. According to my plan, we will brew the elixir there at night. However, we need the recipes first. I’ll go to the abandoned temple with Anette as soon as her sentence is over.”

“Hopefully you will succeed. However, you could go there alone; it would be safer.”

“Sorry, I don’t know the way.”

“Look at the map,” Margot pointed at the shelf with maps.

“Okay,” James took the map and Margot explained to him where to look for the temple.

“I’ll do my best, miss Margot. I should go now; my father will need me soon. However, I have to gag you again.”

“Wait please,” Astri interjected, ”can you give me some water?”

“Of course,” James poured water into a mug and held it at Astri’s lips.

“I’m thirsty, too,” Margot asked James; he also gave her water.

“James,” Margot blushed a bit, “can I ask you for another favor? Could you take me to the latrine please?”

“Of course, no problem. However, I have to remove your diaper first. I suppose you are wearing one.”

“You are right, James. How do you know about it?”

“I take care of Anette sometimes. I bring beer to her, and she pees herself then. Come with me,” James led Margot to the bedroom, helped her lie down and removed the diaper. After that, he escorted her to the latrine, lifted her skirt and waited until she relieved herself.

“All done,” he announced when they returned from the bedroom and Margot was diapered again, “What about you, Astri?”

Astri blushed deeply. Her bladder was young and strong, but the last events made her quite nervous, and she often peed herself. Her diapers were soaked when James asked her.

“Oh, you need a diaper change, don’t you?” James instinctively guessed what was going on, “no problem, Astri. I change Anette’s diaper often,” he led her to the bedroom and helped her lie down and lifted her skirt.

“Yeah, you need a change indeed,” he smiled, unbuttoned the rubber pants, and removed the soaked diapers. Astri blushed even deeper when he cleaned her and put clean diapers on her.

After regagging Margot and Astri, he left and hurried up to Anette’s house.

“Anette, I’ve got the herbarium and I will go to the temple and find the recipe,” he ungagged her.

“Do you know the way?”

“Yeah, Margot showed me a map.”

“Okay. Walk along the ruins until you find a stairwell leading down on your left. There is a long stone corridor at the stairs bottom. Go to its end and there is an old alchemy lab there. Search the bottom shelf; the books are clean of dust.”

“I think I’ll find the book.”

“Okay but be careful. You won’t commit any crime, but the old Morena is too curious and unpleasant. She is a paid scout and a good warrior.”

“Don’t worry, Anette. This isn’t my first mischief and I’m aware of the risks. Sorry, I have to hurry up,” he regagged her and put the herbarium into the cabinet under her clothes.

--------------------------------------

About a week later, in the night, a small figure emerged from the inn, carrying a small lantern. James waited until his parents fell asleep, and he sneaked off the house. He remembered the way, but it was pitch dark in the forest and he was hardly able to see anything. Fortunately, the path was used by travelers, and it was clearly visible even in the lantern light.

He approached the clearing and spotted the dark shadows of the temple ruins. At that moment, the moon rose, and the clearing was dimly illuminated by her light. James could close the lantern cover and he kept sneaking along the ruins until he found the stairwell. He hoped it was the right one and climbed down the stairs. A long stone corridor appeared in the lantern light and James walked down it until he got to the end and the old lab.

His task was a bit simpler; the books on the bottom shelf were clean of dust and he found the elixir book quickly. He still was careful and sneaked out of the dungeon and looked around. There was a total silence around except for a distant howling.

“Hey, Anette, surprise,” he walked over to Anette’s bed and poked her side, “this is the correct book,” he uncovered the lantern.

“Oh, it’s you, James? Really?” Anette opened her eyes and looked at the book.

“Yeah. I’ll hide it in the cabinet and hurry up home. I need some sleep until tomorrow,” James put the book under Anette’s clothes and left for home.

Anette’s heart jumped and she ignored her wet diaper; she had peed herself without realizing it again.

Part 14

Time passed slowly and Anette had to be patient. Nevertheless, her sentence was over three weeks later, and she could think of the next steps.

Anette didn’t talk about the elixirs, didn’t do anything suspicious and Olaf also calmed down and their life returned to its old ways. James visited her in the evening regularly, brought her beer and talked about their plans.

“Anette, we should start working on our plan,” he told Anette one evening and took the books from the cabinet.

“James, we have to look for the herbs,” Anette looked at the pictures in the herbarium, “do you have an idea where to go?”

“Sorry, Anette. I’m not good at herbs recognition. Let’s ask Margot.”

The next day, Anette waited until Margot and Astri finished their morning hour on the square and she followed them to Margot’s house. Unfortunately, Margot and Astri were still gagged. They couldn’t untie her hands and she couldn’t remove the gags. However, she still could ask them simple questions

“Miss Margot, we have looked at the pictures in the herbarium, but I don’t have any idea where to look for the herbs. Do you know where to go?”

Margot nodded and turned her head to a direction.

“Okay. As soon as your sentence is over, we can go there and look for the herbs.”

Margot nodded again.

“Thank, miss Margot. I don’t want to try my luck more, see you later.” Anette hurried up back to the village. Suddenly she realized she had some time left and decided to go in the direction Margot had shown her.

As she left the village, she found herself in a forest. Sun was shining through the tree crowns and many herbs were growing under the trees. There was no path there; the forest looked abandoned. Anette shook her head; the forest was located next to the village and there was no sign of human’s presence there.

Some of the herbs looked familiar and Anette was almost sure she had found the correct ones. Unfortunately, she couldn’t take them with her. She returned to Vennesvik just in time to have lunch. She encountered Olaf in front of her house.

“Where have you been, Anette?” he got curious, and Anette got worried a bit.

“I needed fresh air and went to a walk in the forest.”

“Hopefully not to the Hallvard’s booth again.”

“Nope, Olaf. There is nothing of interest there,” Anette even didn’t have to lie. They had taken everything form the booth earlier.

“Sorry for my paranoid thoughts,” Olaf kissed her and untied her hands when they entered the house.

“It’s okay, Olaf,” Anette kissed him back and hugged him. She desperately wanted him to drink the elixir, “I’ll change my diapers and eat my lunch now.”

After lunch, when Olaf tied her arms again, she waited and headed to Margot’s house. She wanted to tell her about her findings.

“Miss Margot, I went in the direction and found a mysterious forest. Is it the correct place?”

Margot nodded.

“However, the forest looks abandoned. Don’t people go there?”

Margot shook her head.

“Are they worried about something?”

Margot nodded.

“Is it a curse?”

Margot shrugged. She also didn’t know the reason.

----------------------------------------

Finally, Margot’s and Astri’s sentence was over. The next day Anette arrived at their house.

“Miss Margot, Astri. I’m glad your sentence is over. Let’s go to the forest now.”

“Thanks, Anette. We will need the herbarium and a bag. We also need a way to free our hands and retie them again,” Margot nodded and brought a big bag with a long shoulder strap.

“Mom, I’ll stay at home and cook,” Astri wasn’t enthusiastic about another dangerous mission.

“Okay, Astri. No problem,” Margot smiled. She put on a diaper and tied her hands behind her back loosely.

“Let’s go, Anette. We will go to your house, take the herbarium, and go to the forest,” she stepped forward and headed towards Anette’s house. When they were inside, she freed her hands, took the herbarium, put it into the bag and retied her hands.

In the forest, Margot freed her hands and freed Anette’s hands as well. Anette looked around carefully but there was no living soul around.

Neither Margot nor Anette knew about the reason why people avoided that forest. It was a part of the crystal curse. Everyone affected by the crystal believed that there was dark magic in the forest. In that way nobody could find the herbs necessary for the elixirs. Anette was not affected anymore, and Margot wasn’t affected at all.

Two hours later, they had the bag full of herbs. Margot retied Anette’s hands and tied her own hands, too. They returned to Anette’s house, Margot untied her hands and she put the herbs beneath Anette’s bed.

“Olaf mustn’t find them,” Anette sighed.

“Don’t worry and don’t look in that direction,” Margot calmed her down, “I have to go now,” she retied her hands and hurried up home.

After lunch, Anette walked over to the inn and found James.

“James, we have got the herbs. I need you for the next night mission.”

“What mission?”

“We will brew the first elixir tonight. Could you bring some oil?”

“Of course, Anette.”

Anette nodded and headed towards Margot’s house again. Margot and Astri had just finished their lunch and they were about to wash Astri’s diapers.

“Miss Margot, do you have some vials? James and I will brew the elixir tonight.”

“Of course, dear,” Margot smiled and put three vials into Anette’s skirt pocket.

“Well, let’s wait for the outcome. Thanks,” Anette left. She didn’t want to stay longer at Margot’s house; at least until Olaf would drink the elixir.

The afternoon passed slowly, and Anette couldn’t wait for James. Finally, he appeared in the evening.

“Untie me now. I can be free in my own house though,” Anette asked him.

“Right, Anette,” he untied her from the bed and Anette pulled out the herbs.

“Let’s light a lantern and look at the recipes,” James took the recipe book and the herbarium. They sorted the herbs, set fire in the stove, prepared a small cauldron with oil, and warmed it up.

“Dragon Nutmeg – 2 parts, Runnidamon – 3 parts, Ikkerika – 5 parts” Anette read the recipe and James poured the herbs into the hot oil.

About 30 minutes later, Anette took the cauldron off the stove and put it into a pail with cold water to cool down. They filled all four vials and Anette hid the cauldron with the rest of elixir in the pantry.

“Well, tie me to the bed now. Olaf mustn’t get suspicious until he drinks the elixir,” Anette asked James.

“How do we make him to drink the elixir?” James worried about that issue while tying Anette to the bed.

“An idea hit me, James. Take a vial and pour the half of the elixir into his beer.”

“Wow, a marvelous idea! What about the second half?”

“Your father or Sigrid. The choice is yours.”

“Okay, Anette, good night,” James took the lantern and left.

Anette couldn’t fall asleep. Hopefully, the elixir would work, but she had to wait another day long. The next morning, she was tired and went to bed after breakfast.

Part 15

Olaf was surprised when Anette yawned in the morning. She usually slept well. However, he didn’t ask her anything. He also didn’t notice the ash in the stove; he didn’t have any reason to look there. When he finished his morning round, he stopped at the inn to have a beer. On that day, he had a free morning, and, in the afternoon, he would be with Anette.

“Morning, Olaf,” James smiled at him and headed towards the bar to get beer.

“Morning, James,” Olaf replied and sat down. He relaxed and waited for the beer.

James looked around carefully and poured half of the vial into the jug and carried it to Olaf.

“Thanks, James,” Olaf paid for the beer and drank it up almost instantly. He didn’t realize any particular flavor; after all the vial was small and the elixir didn’t have any notable smell or taste. Nevertheless, the beer made him a bit sleepy, and he headed home and dozed off.

James was thrilled and impatient; he had poured half of the elixir into his father’s morning coffee and the second half into Olaf’s beer. Now he was waiting for the outcome and tidying up the inn to waste time. His father and mother were cooking lunch.

“Hey, love, I don’t understand what happened,” James’s father Terry suddenly turned to his wife Eileen. His eyes reflected astonishment and his face got pale.

“What happened? You look like you have awakened from a nightmare,” Eileen stared at his face.

“It is much worse, love. All sudden, I feel like a door in my mind opened. I remember the old times. Women weren’t tied up and they also didn’t need diapers. Everything was much better than now.”

“Are you alright? Did you drink?” Eileen looked at Terry in utter terror.

“Nope, love. I don’t understand anything,” he was totally confused.

“Daddy, you are alright,” James interjected; he was listening to their conversation and walked over to the kitchen, “You have just remembered the true past. Sorry, but I have poured an elixir into your morning coffee.”

“WHAT? An elixir? Wait. How do you know that my memory is correct?” Terry was in utter shock.

“Anette found a mysterious vial and we drank the elixir. She also is aware of the past and she isn’t incontinent anymore. Something terrible happened in the past. Our lord Jonny Lone had a crystal that enabled eternal life. Sigrid damaged the crystal, but it exploded, and the dust caused your memory loss and changed our behavior.”

“OH!” James’s father’s face got even paler, “Right, I remember him and the rumors about his eternal life. James, do you have more of the elixir for mommy?”

“Of course, daddy,” James hurried up to Anette’s house. She was asleep, but he grabbed another vial and returned to the inn.

“A half of the vial is enough, mommy,” he poured it into a cup of water and passed his mother, “You will feel its effect in the afternoon probably.”

“Thanks, James. We should give the other half to Sigrid when she comes here. She would be glad to remember her past and her heroic deed,” she drank up the water with elixir.

“Hey, James. Whom did you give the second half of the vial if not mommy?” Terry was taken aback.

“I thought Olaf would need it. He would help us a lot.” James shrugged, “We can brew more of the elixir though.”

-------------------------------

Olaf awoke before lunch. He opened his eyes and got as shocked as Anette, James, and his father earlier. He jumped up and hurried towards the inn. He needed a drink, and he would take lunch for his clients.

“Hi, Terry; I desperately need a drink,” he entered the inn and headed towards the bar.

“Of course, Olaf,” Terry passed a double Akvavit to Olaf, “What happened? You look as if you spotted a monster,” he laughed.

“Don’t laugh over me. It is much worse,” Olaf sighed.

“What? Did you remember the past?”

“Hey, how can you know it? I don’t understand anything,” Olaf stared at Terry wide-eyed.

“Our little brat James poured and elixir into your beer and my coffee. However, I’m thankful to him and Anette. I’ve got my old memories again.”

“Oh, poor Anette. I have to hurry up to her. Is the lunch ready?”

“Yeah, Olaf. You can distribute it for your clients.”

“Okay,” Olaf took the bag and hurried up to Anette. She was still half asleep when he walked over to her bed.

“Anette, wake up. I have something important to tell you,” He shook her gently.

“Hi, Olaf. According to your smile, you have drunk the elixir.”

“Yeah, love,” he untied her instantly and put her lunch onto the table.

“I’ll so my lunch round and come back to you then. Be careful and don’t leave the house,” he smiled and left.

“Don’t worry, Olaf,” Anette smiled. As he left, she changed her diapers and cleaned herself, sat down and ate her lunch. She was free finally even if she still had to stick up to the rules.

“I’m back, love,” Olaf returned when he had taken care of his other clients, ”we have the whole afternoon for us only,” he kissed her passionately.

“I know; however, I have to wash my diapers first. If you help me, we will have free time then,” Anette replied and kissed him back.

“Oh, would you still need them?”

“Unfortunately, yes. The elixir gave my back my bladder and bowels control, but I got used to the diapers again while tied up.”

“I think you will manage to gain your control back. I’m quite sure about it; let’s do the unpleasant task now,” he took the pail with dirty diapers and carried it to the creek behind the house. Anette followed him.

About three hours later they finished and hanged the diapers onto the clothesline. Anette carried the empty pail back to the house. She realized she had peed in the diaper earlier and sighed.

“Love, I’ve peed myself again,” she leaned to Olaf and a small tear appeared in her eye.

“Calm down, love, and let’s have some pleasure now,” Olaf kissed her and led her to the house. He gently lifted her skirt and removed the wet diaper.

Anette smiled only and spread her legs in anticipation. Olaf removed her skirt, pulled down his pants and lay down next to her. Anette turned to him and hugged him tightly. He was aroused and his penis was erect.

“Love, put a clean diaper on me, tie my hands and let’s go to the inn. I’d like to have some beer,” Anette asked Olaf half an hour later after a great experience.

“Why not? It’s a good idea. I think you can use a small drink as well,” he diapered her, put the skirt on her, tied her wrists loosely and led her towards the inn.

“Anette, dear, I’m thankful to you,” Eileen hugged Anette when she entered the inn, “I’ve recalled everything thank to the elixir. Come with me; I give you everything you want.”

“Thanks, Eileen. I’ll be satisfied with an Akvavit and beer.”

“Wow, I’m surprised. Be careful, dear. It is quite strong. Don’t drink beer instantly, wait a little,” Eileen smiled at Anette. She brought the Akvavit and held it at Anette’s lips.

The beverage was really strong, and it burnt in Anette’s mouth as she drank it. On the other hand, her mood improved almost instantly.

The door opened and Sigrid entered the inn. She was taken aback by the sudden change of behavior. Anette, Olaf, Terry and Eileen looked like different persons.

“Hey, what happened?” She instantly knew something was wrong … or different.

“Sigrid, come here and have a beer and we can reveal a secret to you,” Anette called Sigrid.

“Which secret? I don’t understand anything.”

“You will understand everything when you drink this elixir,” Terry held the vial in his hand, “We have drunk it, and we remembered our past. Sigrid, you are a hero. Drink it and you will remember everything until the next morning.”

“Okay, you are alive and don’t look sick. Pour it into my beer, Terry,” Sigrid collected her courage.

“Cheers,” Olaf held the mug at Anette’s lips and Eileen held the mug at Sigrid’s lips.

Anette was thirsty and she drank the beer. Moments later, she felt her diaper getting wet but she ignored it in her tipsy condition.

Later in the evening, Olaf led Anette back to her house and untied her hands.

“Good night, love. Hopefully you will sleep better when untied.”

• Like 1

Part 16

Anette opened her eyes and instinctively stretched her limbs. Seconds later she was shocked; she wasn’t tied up anymore.

Her diaper was soaked; and she sighed only; she had her control back and everything she had to do was focusing on her urges. She removed the wet diaper and put it into the pail, but she didn’t put on any diaper.

‘Anette, you are an adult woman and have to go to the toilet,’ she told to herself quietly and headed towards the latrine to relieve herself even if she didn’t feel any urge.

“Morning, love,” Olaf appeared when she returned from the toilet. He was carrying the bag with food.

“Morning,” Anette kissed him, and he returned the kiss.

“Love, I’ll do my morning round and I’ll be busy until lunch. Sorry but I can’t stay with you. If you want to go outside, you have to tie your own hands behind your back. I’ll show you how,” Olaf showed Anette how to make a slip knot that looked like an actual one.

“Thanks, Olaf,” Anette sat down and ate her breakfast, and Olaf left. She was alone and started planning her next step. She was quite curious about Sigrid, and she also wanted to tell Margot and Astri about the last events.

After her breakfast she cleaned the plate and spoon and went to the latrine again; she felt like a little girl, but she wanted to avoid accidents.

The slip knot was harder to make than she though, but she managed it and left her house and headed towards Margot’s. She dared to stay without a diaper while she was still aware of her bladder and urge and tried to clench the muscles while walking.

“Nice to see you here,” Margot welcomed Anette as she entered the house, “did you manage to brew the elixir? Did it work?”

“Yeah, miss Margot. Olaf, Sigrid, Terry, and Eileen have drunk it and it worked. All of them remembered their past. Now we have to think of a plan how to spread the elixir among the villagers,” Anette answered while undoing the slip knot.

“That’s great news, dear,” Margot hugged Anette, “Let’s sit down and have a cup of tea. Astri, can you make it for us, please?”

“I should go to the latrine first. I don’t have any diaper on, and I have to be careful,” Anette turned away and left for the latrine. Five minutes later she was back. Meanwhile the tea was ready and Astri was sitting at the table.

“Anette, dear, how do we make people drink the elixir? They wouldn’t want to drink it willingly; at least, most of the villagers,” Margot was worried about their plan.

“They won’t know about it,” an idea hit Anette, “most men go to the inn to drink beer along with many women. If Terry pours the elixir into their beer, they will drink it. James did it for Olaf.”

“Well, this is a good plan. As long as the majority remembers their past, they will convince the rest to drink the elixir.”

“Right. We should go to the inn and ask Terry,” Margot stood up and grabbed a piece of rope to tie her hands.

Anette retied her hands and headed towards the door, but she stopped.

“Astri, won’t you go with us?”

“Okay, wait until I change my diaper,” Astri realized she was wet. She went over to the bedroom, changed her diaper and returned to the living room.

“Astri, I’ll tie your hands first,” Margot tied Astri’s hands and then she tied her own hands with a slip knot.

They entered the inn and Terry smiled at Anette; however, he was surprised about Margot and Astri.

“Mister Terry, we owe you an explanation,” Margot noticed his surprise, “You might wonder why Anette took us with her. Now you have drunk the elixir and remember your past. You know us as Margot and Astri but this is not our true identity. You are looking at the wife and daughter of lord Jonny Lone.”

“WHAT? You are alive! It is a dark magic though. You took part in his terrible crimes!”

“If you want, judge me for my naivety when I was blinded by the eternal life idea. However, Astri didn’t know about anything; she was a small child. I’m terribly sorry for everything, but I can’t undo what happened. It isn’t an apology, but I helped Anette find the elixir recipe and brew it. I’ve explained her what had happened.”

“Daddy, she is telling truth,” James interjected, “They were captured along with Anette when they were looking for the elixir recipe.”

“Okay, but how is it possible that you are alive? Where is our former lord?” Terry seemed to have calmed down.

“Our bodies are dead, but our souls were looking for other bodies. This is my third body already. I really don’t know how and why it happened. Jonny Lone’s soul is living in our actual ruler Kristian. His new name is lord Thorkant and Kristian is his obedient servant.”

“This is terrible. Can we do something?”

“Yeah. We can brew another elixir and smuggle it into Kristian’s food. That elixir will cast out the soul of lord Thorkant from Kristian’s body.”

“Well, it sounds quite dangerous,” Terry realized the threat, “where will the soul go? He might find another body.”

“Maybe, but he can’t do too much damage in another body.”

“Let’ hope for it, miss Margot. Now sit down and tell me what we will do,” Terry pointed ta the nearby table.

“First of all, we can do the simpler task. We will brew more elixir and you can put it into your beer. Many villagers will drink it and remember their past. We will be free from the curse. After that, we can move to the dangerous part,” Margot sat down and Astri and Anette followed her.

“Well, let’s have some beer,” Terry and James brought four mugs of beer and James helped Anette drink. Terry held the mugs at Margot’s and Astri’s lips.

“How much elixir do we have at this moment?” Terry turned to Anette when she finished her beer.

“I guess it will be about fifty doses. James can bring the cauldron and you have to pour a half of a vial into every beer.”

“No problem, dear. I will find a small cup to measure the doses,” Terry smiled, “James, can you bring the cauldron? We will wait for you.”

“James, can I ask you for a favor?” Anette asked James. She felt a slight urge to pee, “I have to go to the latrine.”

“No problem, dear,” Eileen interjected. She just came from the kitchen when she heard their voices, “I will do it; I’m at home and, after all, there is no rule about tied hands anymore. However, the villagers are still affected by the crystal power, so it isn’t a good idea to provoke them. Come with me.”

“Okay,” Anette nodded and followed Eileen while James had left already.

“Wait,” Margot stood up and headed towards the latrine as well.

Astri sighed only; she peed herself and didn‘t realize it until she felt the wet diaper between her legs. She needed a diaper change, but she could wait until she would arrive at home.

Eileen, Margot and Anette returned ten minutes later, and James arrived at the inn shortly afterwards. Everything was ready for the first part of their plan.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 17

Another month has passed. The elixir worked well and all Vennesvik villagers had drunk it and remembered their past. Women were not tied up anymore and they also got back their bladder and bowels control. The life returned to its old ways definitely. If visitors arrived at Vennesvik, they were shocked, but Terry poured the elixir into their drinks and more people remembered their past. Terry also gave the elixir recipe to everyone who showed the interest.

Of course, rumors about the elixir and its effects spread across the whole country and Kristian learned about it, too. Lord Thorkant’s soul in his mind got angry. His vengeance had failed totally. He needed another plan.

The Restriction Law was still effective, but the crystal power made all citizens stick to it without any request for enforcement in the past. Now the crystal power had been destroyed and people kept breaking the law.

“Your Highness, we don’t have enough soldiers to watch every single village and enforce compliance with the Law,” the senior royal councilor shook his head, “We also would risk a big rebellion.”

The councilor was still affected by the crystal power just like almost all castle staff; however, he was not stupid and put two and two together. He even wished to drink the elixir.

“I’m afraid most of the plain soldiers has drunk the elixir along with a part of officers. They might refuse obedience,” the councilor continued.

“Could we find the person that had brewed the first dose of the elixir?” Kristian asked his councilor, “we could punish them and warn all others.”

“I think yes, but it is useless. The elixir and its recipe have spread across the whole country and I’m not sure if the castle is safe. I’d recommend you to be extremely careful, your Highness.”

------------------------------------

“Anette, I have good news,” Terry turned to Anette; she and Olaf were sitting in the Vennesvik Inn and drinking beer. Olaf had an afternoon off; he didn’t have to take care of Anette anymore. Anette also found a job; she worked in the inn.

“I’m all ears,” Anette smiled, “tell us please.”

“I’ve found the man that delivers wine to the manor. It will be an opportunity to smuggle the elixir inside. There is also a special brand dedicated to our ruler Kristian. You have mentioned the second elixir as well.”

“Yeah, Terry. That elixir would cast out Thorkant’s soul from Kristian’s mind.”

“Great. Can you brew it, Anette?”

“Of course, I have the recipe ready, and we can find the ingredients tomorrow.”

“Well, take a day off and brew the elixir; I will arrange the rest. The man was grateful to us, and he will do it with pleasure.”

Later in the evening, Anette finished her shift and went home with Olaf. They opened the recipe book and read:

Malox expiravit – casts out an evil spirit.

Ingredients:

Ash Aniseed – 4 parts
Pegrilery – 3 parts
Ikkerika – 3 parts

“Well, we have lots of Ikkerika but I have to find the other two herbs. Fortunately, we don’t need too much of them.”

“Well, love, let’s forget about herbs and elixirs now,” Olaf kissed Anette and took her at hand and led her to her bed.

--------------------------

“Anette, I’m getting a bad feeling,” Margot sighed; they were browsing the forest and looking for the elixir ingredients, “we don’t know what happens to Thorkant’s soul after he will be cast out of our ruler Kristian.”

“Right, miss Margot. We have the recipe, but we don’t have any idea what happens. Should we look for more information in the books?”

“I think so, Anette,” Margot nodded; when they finished gathering the herbs, they returned to Anette’s house. Anette opened the book

“The eternal life – consequences and elixirs.”

and turned the pages after the recipes; she hoped to find more details.

“An evil spirit affected by Malox expiravit will look for another mind willing to accept it. People longing for power will be its easy target.

The death of a person controlled by evil spirit will destroy the spirit. The only exception is the active crystal power.”

“I don’t understand it, miss Margot,” Anette shook her head.

“It is easy, Anette. Lord Thorkant’s soul found Kristian’s mind; of course, Kristian was the best target, and he has the actual power. Now lord Thorkant will look for somebody else; he can’t return anymore.

“Who can be his next target?” Anette was a bit confused.

“Anyone that wants to have power. It can be a plain soldier wanting to become an officer, for example.”

“Interesting,” Anette shook her head, “a plain soldier or farmer would be the best choice; they couldn't become dangerous.”

“I’d guess many easy targets are moving around in the manor. At least half of the staff will long for power there. I lived in a mansion for long and I know that atmosphere. Every second servant is dreaming of becoming a royal councilor at least.”

“Okay, let’s brew he elixir,” Anette laughed; she was amused by the image of a plain servant controlled by lord Thorkant’s soul. She turned the pages back and read the recipe again.

Two hours later the elixir Malox Expiravit was ready to use. Anette and Margot brewed a cauldron of the Crustalix canto revoxo and carried both elixirs to the inn.

“Welcome, ladies,” Terry smiled at them, “let me introduce Sigvaldi. He delivers wine to the mansion. These are Margot and Anette; they have brewed the elixirs I mentioned.”

“Nice to meet you, ladies,” Sigvaldi made a slight bow, “I’m honored by the trust I got.”

“Nice to meet you, mister Sigvaldi,” Margot smiled at him, “let me explain what to do with the elixirs.”

“This elixir,” she pointed at Crustalix canto revoxo, “should be poured into the wine for the staff. It is hard to guess the dose, but I believe that at least a part of staff will receive the effective dose.

“This one,” she passed four vials of Malox expiravit, “belongs into Kristian’s wine. Hopefully he will drink all the wine, but one vial should be enough.”

“Don’t worry, miss Margot. I deliver several bottles every week, and our ruler keeps it for himself.”

“Well, that’s’ alright then,” Margot nodded.

Terry offered beer for everyone, “let’s have a drink to our courageous ladies.”

After dinner Sigvaldi stayed overnight and Anette returned home. She was looking forward to the upcoming events. Hopefully the nightmare would be over soon.

Epilogue

Two weeks later the life in Estreamund Kingdom returned to the former state before the crystal destruction. Most citizens drank the elixir willingly and the rest was tricked into drinking it. Kristian’s behavior changed after he drank up his favorite wine. He felt like he had awakened from a nightmare. At the same moment, a soldier was arrested when he tried to take the sword of his commander, and he stated he was the senior commander of the entire army. The soldier had been charged of rebellion and executed.

--------------------

“Let’s drink to our heroines Sigrid and Anette,” Olaf raised his mug of beer.

“Don’t forget Margot and Astri,” Anette raised he mug, “the terrible nightmare is over.”

******************* THE END **************************

• Like 2