LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Thesis (priv with Nappy_Queen)

RynoBro

Valerie saw Lucy start itching and breaking out. Though she appeared calm enough on the inside she was panicking. How could this happen?! They had discussed allergies when they first moved in together and she never knew Lucy had a banana allergy.  Val rushed to Lucy bag and grabbed the epi-pen. Getting Lucy out the highchair she sat her in her lap on the couch as she injected the epi into Lucy thigh. "Oh no mommy is so sorry baby. That bad banana made my baby itchy. Mommy will make it better." She gave Lucy her pacifier and set her in her play pen. 

Valerie ran Lucy an oatmeal bath to help soothe her skin adding just a bit of peppermint oil to cool the skin from the irritation. The bath running Val came back and undresses Lucy down ro her diaper there in the living room. Carrying a diaper clad Lucy to the bathroom Val rubbed her back.  "This will make mommies baby feel better." She removed Lucy diarist and got her settled in the tub.  "Here we go just relax in the bath princess those itches will be gone beefier you know it."

• Like 1

Lucy started to scratch her arms as she was picked up. She was not listening. She felt the needle go into her thigh. “Ouchie.” Whined Lucy. She could feel it take affect. Lucy started to get really tired as she did when she had to get an epi-pen. She let Val undress her. The hives started to fade as her skin started to return to normal. She started to slowly suck on her pacifier as she soaked in the tub. After a few minutes, the itchy was gone and Lucy was better.

Lucy was in a daze as she was rediapered and dress. She let Val do all the work. She just gazed at the large toddler in the mirror. “Who dat?” Asked Lucy as if she was drunk. She would be fine in about twenty minutes, at that point she would be sleepy. “Silly girl.” Giggled Lucy. 

Val picked up her tired baby girl. Fortunately her class wasn't until later today and Lucy looked ready to go back to sleep. Val cuddled Lucy on the couch putting on cartoons for her baby to watch. Val gently rubbed Lucy back as she suckled her pacifier watching the TV. "Mommies poor little baby. I'll have to schedule you an appointment with the doctor to make sure this doesn't happen again." 

Before she knew it Lucy had fallen asleep. Val laid Lucy in her play pen to nap and cleaned up around the house she also got rid off anything with banana in the kitchen. Val called the daycare to let them know Lucy would be coming in the early afternoon today rather than this morning. 

• Like 1

Lucy watched cartoons sucking on her pacifier. She felt happy and small. She was soon asleep. She dreamed she would working for Disney and was stretch and slowly all of her art stuff turned into a coloring book and crayons. She did not care she had to do a good job for her mommy.

Lucy woke up. She was still dry. She stood up and felt better. She saw Val was busy. So she went and started to color a picture. She did a great job and look like. Pro colored the picture.  

“I am up, and look.” Said Lucy. She shown the picture of Ariel. She giggled as she was let out. She wondered where she was going, forgetting it was daycare. She sucked on her pacifier for the car ride, slowly she was getting out of the little space and noticed the pack of diapers for the daycare, some of Lucy’s supplies. 

Val smiled seeing Lucy artwork.  "Oh my goodness you did such a great job! Mommy is going to put this up on the fridge so I can see it everyday." Val put the colluding page on the fridge then say Lucy down to put her shoes back on.  Her things already in the car Val really got Lucy situated in her carseat then drove to the daycare. 

15 minutes later Val parked in front of what looked to be your average daycare.  What stuck out was the adults dressed as toddler and young children holding hands of other adults being taken inside.  Val put Lucy diaper bag on her shoulder and got Lucy out the car.  Holding her hand they walked inside and were greeted by a smiling face.  "Hello we spoke earlier.  This is Lucy and today is her first day.  We're a little late today but Lucy is looking forward to making new friend isn't that right princess?"

The woman at the desk handed Val a clipboard to fill out and looked to Lucy.  She couldn't be more than 19 but she seemed completely comfortable with the situation.  Wearing a yellow company shirt and jeans she smiled at Lucy.

"Well hi Lucy aren't you mommies brave big girl.  Most little ones cry their first day.  I'm Ms. Susie I'll show you to your class where you can make lots of new friends after mommy is done with all the silly paperwork. I love your dress you are so cute."

• Like 1

Lucy started to realize where they were going. Lucy watched as she saw people dressed like toddlers playing with each other and other adults farting for them. “Please, don’t wanna.” Said Lucy not wanting to be here. She hid herself next to Val. When the woman talked to her like a baby.

”Please don’t go.” Whined Lucy as she was lead away. She was feeling sad. She looked around the large classroom. She could be home working on her college stuff. Lucy rubbed her forehead. Lucy shook her head to get the fuzz out. Lucy went to a table and started to stretch, she could at least work on her craft as she was here. Her mind knew this was not right. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Hi sorry was on vacation no internet service)

At the table we're two other little a boy in a blue onsie sucking a pacifier as he colored a fire truck and a girl in pink onsie with a white tutu who was coloring a castle as she sniffled crying quietly.  The table had a variety of coloring pages and crayons. The boy looked at Lucy and smiled.  Still sucking his pacifier he spoke.  "Hi I Wony, was you name?"

Lucy grumped as she looked around. She got a coloring book and started to color a horse with great detail. Lucy was truly and artist. “I am Lucy. I am not a baby.” She said. She wiggled and felt a little wet. She blushed as it did not help her case. “Why is she crying?” Asked Lucy as she was working on getting the detail on the eyes to be just right.

Lucy finished the drawing before she decided to get a book and read. She noticed the selections and rolled her eyes. “Stupid books.” She muttered. Lucy laid in a beanbag and waited for the day to be over.

Tony continued his scribbled coloring. "Das Mawie, her was in da big kids class but was naughty so her mommy put her back in dis class." He looked at Lucy coloring and smiled. "Wow you did a good job!" He held up his picture he scribbled Scooby-Doo in a variety of colors. "You wike it?"

When Lucy went to lay on the bean bag the teacher noticed and knelt down beside her. "Whats wrong cutie pie? Are you a little nervous your first day? How about Miss Teresa helps you make a new friend hmm?" She took Lucy hand and led her to a group of girls playing with baby dolls.  "Girls this is Lucy it's her first day. You girls remember your first day was scary keys make her feel welcome okay. "

Lucy was getting comfy on the beanbag.I was just staring off toward the wall, when a caretaker came to her and thought she was lonely and scared. She whined as she was taken by the hand a group of adult toddlers playing with dolls. She did not like dolls even when she was a little girl. She was always the creative tomboy artist. She pouted and looked at the dolls.

She remembered the deal she had with her mommy. She took a doll and rolled her eyes. “I am Lucy. It is nice to meet you.” Lucy said with pout.

The girls smiled and introduced themselves Sarah, Liza, and Penny. Penny the obvious ring leader of the group looked at Lucy and smiled.  "We were gonna go play dress-up I'm the mommy.  Sarah is the teacher and Liza is the big sister... you can be the doctor."

The girls started pulling out dress up play clothes pulling them on over their clothes and began playing pretend.  About 30 minutes later the teacher began collecting students one by one to check and change their diapers. 

• Like 1

Lucy groaned but nodded. She started to play doctor role with the girls. She would pretend to play check up with the girls and the dolly. She stopped playing after  fifteen minutes. “Thanks girls. I want some alone time please.” She said. Lucy moved and realized she was soaked. “Great.” She muttered. 

Lucy went back to her beanbag and was glad a girl that was sitting there was taken back to be changed. Lucy laid on the beanbag and felt pain in her tummy. She moaned and grunted as her body pushed the mess into her back of her diaper. She wanted to go home.