LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Thesis (priv with Nappy_Queen)

RynoBro

Valerie smiled thinking how adorable Lucy was only half awake at this point. "Sure that sounds like a good idea." Val carried Lucy to their living room getting her settled on the couch while she fixed her a warm bottle of vanilla almond milk. Within minutes she sat on the couch beside Lucy.

Valerie turned on Pokemon and laid Lucy across her lap bringing the silicone nipple to her lips. "Here we go baby drink your baba and watch your cartoons it's almost time for mommies little princess to go night night." She reached out and turned off the lamp so only the TV lit the living room. 

Lucy let out a little eep as she was picked up. She thought she was going to sit normally. She was soon finding herself with her head on Val lap. She was about to say she did not want a bottle when it was forced into her mouth. She groan but she started to drink it. 

Lucy did not make it to the end of the show before she was asleep. All the stress of the day had hit her. The bottle was empty and a little drool went down her chin as she lightly snored. She started to mutter in her sleep.

Valerie smiled as Lucy fell asleep having finished her bottle within about 10 minutes. Val wiped her mouth and picked her up taking her to her room.  Gently Lucy was tucked into bed with one of her new stuffed animals. Once Valerie had Lucy settled in bed she connected her own phone to Lucy speaker.  Setting the volume low enough to not wake Lucy but to still be heard she began playing lullabies with subliminal messages encouraging Lucy to have a younger mindset with her mommy Valerie. Encouraging her to depend on her for not only her diaper changes but feeding, dressing, and attention. The last message would increase her need to have her pacifier.  The lullabies played on a loop set to stop playing at 5AM. 

Everything set in Lucy room Valerie cleaned up the kitchen. Afterwards she poured herself some juice and took down notes regarding Lucy first official day being taken care of. She also reviewed her plan and made notes and adjustments. Satisfied with her work Valerie took a shower then put on a movie in her room going to sleep around midnight. She had to admit it was nice having the dorm so peaceful and wished she'd thought of this approach sooner as she went to sleep preparing for another day with her little one.

• Like 1

Lucy snuggled up with her stuff tiger. Lucy sucked on the pacifier. She had a weird dream. She was small and she was looking for her mommy. She was being chased evil toilet monster. She finally found a giant version of Val. She was picked up and snuggled up with her. The evil toilet monster disappeared. She felt warm and safe.

Lucy woke up in the morning. Her diaper was soaked and soiled. Lucy sat up and rubbed her eyes. The pacifier still in her mouth. She sucked on it for a few minutes as she woke up. She got out of bed and went looking for Val. She found her. “Mommy…. Val I need a change.” Whined Lucy. She was not happy to be in dirty diaper. 

Val had woken up early and was in the kitchen making oatmeal for Lucy.  She smiled seeing Lucy come looking for her with her saggy well used diaper. She picked up Lucy and tickled her tummy as she took her back to her room. "Uh oh that can't be mommies baby being cranky this morning can it." She laid her on the changing pad.  Val removed Lucy pajama bottoms leaving her in only her diaper and shirt. 

Like she had been doing it for years Val easily and quickly removed the soiled diaper. Wiping Lucy clean before she slid a fresh diaper under her bottom and covered her bottom in baby powder.  Sealed into a fresh diaper Val helped Lucy stand up and led her to the kitchen where she put the Minnie Mouse apron in her after getting her settled at the table.  Val fixed a good sized bowl of banana cream oatmeal placing the bowl and spoon in front of Lucy. "Does baby Lucy want mommies help or do you want to try all by yourself?"

Lucy nodded her head as she was led to the bedroom. She looked away as she was cleaned up. She set down the pacifier as she was more awake now. She looked to see Val was nearly done. She helped lift her hips for the new diaper. She sat up and follow her to the kitchen. She let out a yawn as she was set down in a chair.

”You can. I am still waking up.” Said Lucy as sat down. She opened her mouth and let Val feed her. She got some food on her check and apron. She took her bottle of oat milk. She finished and she was awake. “What am I doing today?” Said Lucy as she wiggled out of the chair.

Val smiled humming as she fed Lucy her breakfast.  When she gunnar she wiped Lucy mouth and removed the apron. "Well since you switched to online classes you have 2 quizzes due today so why don't you be a big girl for me and work on your quizzes. Afterwards I'll get you dressed and I thought we could take a nice quiet nature walk,  there's a national park about an hour from here. The fresh air will do you some good".

Valerie filled Lucy sippy cup with water putting it on her desk. After yesterday's excitement she thought a calm outing is what they both needed to bond and help Lucy feel more comfortable with her. While Lucy worked on her quizzes Valerie packed Lucy diaper bag and an additional backpack with some snacks and extra sippy cups. 

“I don’t wanna go on a walk,” whined Lucy remembering her last walk. She got up and went to the desk. She started to work on the quizzes. She had a hour to do them so she took her time. Halfway through the second one, she need to pee. She was about to ask Val to take to the bathroom but she still had fifteen problems left. She bit her lip and relaxed as she wet herself. She focused on her quiz as her diaper filled with urine. By the time she was done, her diaper was really wet. She stood up.

”Okay I finish my quizzes. Though it is Sunday. Can’t we just stay here. I do like walking around with what I am wearing.” Said Lucy. “Also I am soaked.” Said Lucy in a calm voice. She was getting used to having a wet or even messy diaper.

"Lucy I don't want you fussing in the house all day.  Some fresh air will be good for you and besides we're gonna be far from campus. You have your diapey now so even if you have an accident it won't leak like the pull-up did."

Val got Lucy settled on her changing pad in the living room and got her cleaned and in a fresh diaper. Tossing the soiled diaper in the diaper genie in her room Valerie picked out clothes for Lucy and started dressing her.  She got Lucy into a pair of black sweat pants and a yellow shirt t-shirt. Val didn't see a need to put a bra on Lucy as she was small chested and bras weren't necessary for babies.  "Did you do well on your quizzes?" She asked as she put socks on to Lucy. 

Lucy looked away as her diaper was changed she had her pacifier out of happen she  started to suck on her pacifier. She hear the tape close and looked back at Val. She was soon dressed. As Val her her with the clothes, Lucy noticed how much bigger Val’s breast were compared to her own. She had a flashback of her dream and at one point Val was breastfeeding her. She shook that thought out of her head, when Val asked the question. She took the pacifier out. “I think I did good.”

Val got her shoes on herself but noticed they have been replaced with the shoes that Velcro on. She was soon dressed. “What am I going to do when I have to go to class tomorrow. I do not want to see Rachel like this. She would never leave me be again.” Said Lucy. She followed her outside. She noticed a few noticed the padding she had on. She went to turn around and go back to their dorm room.

Valerie grabbed both bags leading Lucy toward the car. When Lucy got self conscious and went to turn around Valerie gently took her hand leading her forward to the car. "Just ignore them people always look at pretty girls your just more aware of it now." Valerie got Lucy settled in the back passenger seat and gave her two motion sickness pills and a purple sippy cup of juice. 

Knowing the motion sickness pills would take a few minutes she got everything in the car and got in the driver's seat. "You don't worry about Rachel, mommy will take care of her this evening. I told you all you have to do is relax and be my little girl I'll handle everything else okay?" 

Val started the car and drove off campus getting on the highway. Lucy would notice then the small screen in front of her as a Disney movie started to play.

“I know that is not it. They know I am have a diaper on.” Said Lucy. She took the meds and drank. She allowed herself to be buckled in. She wanted to cry. She tried to hid in the backseat. Once they started to move the medication started to kick in.

She started to get drowsy as she watched the show. She was soon asleep sucking on her pacifier. She had a strange dream of being babied by Val and she enjoyed it. She was nursing on Val when she woke up because a road bump. She sat up. “I am up.” Said Lucy. “How do you expect me to walk in this state.” Said Lucy a little dizzy once they parked. She moved her limbs and tried to shake off the drugged feeling she got in this state. 

It was an hour drive and a quiet one with baby Lucy sleeping most of the way. Valerie smiled as Lucy woke up. "Hey there sweetie did you have a good nap?" Valerie parked and went to the backseat. It wasn't hot but the sun was out so she put sunblock and Lucy's arms face and neck. "Hmm I think we have two choices. We can wait a little bit until the medicine wears off or we can use your stroller. The path is paved so it won't get stuck." 

While Vakerie waited to let Lucy choose she checked her diaper.  It was a little damp from her nap.  Valerie laid Lucy down. In the backseat and changed Lucy's diaper so she wouldn't get fussy on their walk. 

“I think the stroller would be best. If I am feeling better then I can walk.” Said Lucy with reasoning. Lucy got out and was a little shaky as she stood up. She slowly walked to the stroller and got in. She saw people looking at her but thankfully no one knew her. She started to suck on a pacifier as she was strapped in. 

After ten minutes of being pushed, an old woman noticed Lucy and said something. “She is a big girl, huh. She is so cute.” She cooed. Lucy tried to hid deeper in the stroller. She felt a crap in her stomach. “I bet she can be a handful. How old is she?” Asked the old woman.

Lucy could not take the cramped anymore and filled her diaper. She started to tear up. “Smells like someone left you a present. There is a bathroom just to the left at the next turn.” Said the woman before she walked away. Lucy started to cry. She wanted to go home.

It was a nice sunny day out as Valerie pushed little Lucy. She smiled at the older woman.  "No more than any other baby I suppose. Thank you I find her to be adorable myself but I'm biased I suppose. " She laughs and thanks the woman for the information as Lucy starts crying.

" Shh is okay baby mommy will get you all cleaned up."  Fortunately Valerie had grabbed the diaper bag as she pushed Lucy into the family bathroom.  The sun counter was rather large so she laid Lucy changing pad on it before getting her out the stroller and into the counter.  "Shh Shh its okay princess mommies here. Let's get you cleaned up. " 

Valerie took off Lucy pants and opened her diaper.  She got right to work wiping all the poop from Lucy bottom.  Once she was clean Val slid a fresh diaper under her and powdered Lucy's bottom.  Taping her diaper on she got Lucy's pants back up.  She held Lucy letting her fussy baby rest her head on her breast as she gave her, her pacifier and rubbed her back. 

Lucy sobbed through the whole diaper change. It did not help it was not a private place where she had an accident. She soiled herself infront of an old woman. She felt herself get cleaned up and picked back up. She sobbed into Val chest and started to calm down. She sucked on her pacifier as she was held. She clung tight to Val as if she was a baby. “I wanna go home, please mommy. Said Lucy. She removed her pacifier and wiggled out of Val arms as the side effects of the meds wore off. She moved a little to get feeling back in her body.

She removed the pacifier and put it in her pocket. She refused to look at Val realizing how babyish she was just a few minutes ago. “Why am I losing control. What is going on?” She whispered. “Why am I like this? Why is it not bad being babied by you.” Lucy still refused to look at her. “I can walk. Also how many diapers do I have left. I know the bag is nearly gone.” Said Lucy. She did not know Rachel told Val about a small shop sold AB diapers and other AB supplies. 

Val wiped Lucy tears and smiled. "Relax getting stressed isn't going to make things better.  We can go home but first I have to stop and pick up more diapers. I think you want and need me to care for you deep down.  That's why it's so easy for you to accept my help and care. I'm a naturing person and for right now you need nurturing.  Don't stress about it just accept my car and let things go as they will okay sweetie. Everything will come together in time."

Val led Lucy back to the car putting the stroller away before she got her settled in the backseat. Val refilled Lucy sippy cup and kissed her forehead. "Relax and watch your movie princess mommy will take care of everything." Val started my little pony movie then started the drive back toward their college town.

Lucy watched the movie for a minute before pulled out her cellphone and wanted look up better remedies than those pills. She hated those pills. She found an article that said some people found sucking on a pacifier helps with motion sickness. “Seriously. I guess we can try that.” She muttered. “Mommy, can we try me just using my pacifier instead of my meds for car rides.” She asked figuring sucking on a pacifier is better than feeling this weak.

She got out of the car and stretched filling awake. She entered the store and went pale. She it looked like a baby store but supersized for adults. She spotted cribs, changing table, large bottles, and even a stand that sold meds to cause women to lactate milk. 

Lucy held her hand. She was hoping she would not be here long. She notice a few people were wearing diapers too but it still felt weird.

Valerie was absolutely delighted when they walked into the store. She could easily redo Lucy bedroom into a proper nursery! She knew she'd have to take things one step at a time so for now she led Lucy to the diaper aisle. There were a variety of diapers to choose from different patterns and thickness, one time use and cloth. She smiled at Lucy. "Okay princess since they're your diapeys you can pick which ones you like. You need thick nighttime diapeys, and thinner daytime ones."

Valerie saw the variety of diaper covers and began picking some out a clerk bringing her a cart while she waited for Lucy to choose her new undergarments. "Oh we can also pick you a new pacifier for your car rides how's that sounds sweetie?"

Lucy blushed as she looked at the diapers. She picked a pack that hand art supplies on them. One with what looked like paint splatter all over it. She she picked out some with dogs as for night diapers. She saw one with stars, one with my little pony characters, and one with bunnies on them. She blushed as she looked around. She spotted a changing table and went over to it. It looked like paint splatter like the diaper. She felt the mat and it was really soft and looked like it could be a regular dress until you removed the cover to the changing mat. “Should we get me this.” Asked Lucy.

Valerie smiled as Lucy picked a variety of diapers and she loaded a case of each into the cart. She smiled and hugged Lucy as she actually asked for a changing table. "I think that's a great idea your such a smart girl thinking of it on your own. " Valerie grabbed the tag top take to the register so one could be brought up front. 

"Let's look around and see if there's anything else we need hmm. Be a good girl and hold on to the cart I don't want us to get separated." Valerie led the way down the next aisle which had a variety of infantile tips but a little more advanced to entertain the adult babies. "Ohh would mommies baby like to pick out some new toys? "

“Yeah, yeah yeah.” She muttered as she did as she was told. She saw a girl sucking her thumb and Lucy felt the urge but she kept it down. “What I should get a crib so I can stop falling out a bed.” Joked Lucy thought it has happen before. She looked at the toys. “If I pick out toys here can I get a new game for my ps4?” Asked Lucy with big eyes.

She look through the toys and found a cute patchwork dog, a music puzzle game that was basically Simon says game but the buttons are super soft and fuzzy, and set of rings to do ring toss in the house. “Hear anything else. I am starting to get hungry.” Said Lucy.

A caregiver heard her. She looked at Val. “There is a nursing area in the back if you want to take your little one there. Also there is a small Abdl daycare a block down if she never need a sitter.” She said before taking her charge to the bathroom for a change. Lucy was bright pink with embarrassment.

Valerie smiled at Lucy sarcastic suggestion but she in fact grabbed the tag for the matching crib. Lucy was adorable when she asked about a new game. "Sure you've been a good girl I don't see why not." 

Valerie nodded in approval of Lucy toy selection.  "Why you picked a lot of fun new toys."  When the women mentioned nursing Valerie smiled looking to Lucy.  "My little Lucy isn't nursing right now but thanks for the heads up."

"A daycare doesn't that sound fun baby you could make some new friends to play with."

She led Lucy to the aisle with bottles and pacifiers. "Let's pick your new paci for the car and mommy will get you some new bottles." Now that it was mentioned Valerie wondered if she could get Lucy to start nursing from her. While Lucy was looking at the pacifiers she grabbed a bottle of the lactating medicine.

Lucy blushed and hid if hid behind the woman. She was glad she left. “I do not need daycare, Val.” Said Lucy not wanting to call her mommy in public. Lucy was taken to the pacifier and bottle area. She picked out a three pack pacifiers with animal faces on the front, her favorite looking one is the raccoon one. She liked the design of its face. She picked out a few bottles and waited by the car.

Meanwhile, the rumors of Lucy’s accidents spread far enough the RA and dorm owner found out. They can not let them stay there and put a note of eviction but offered small duplex they can get that is a little further from campus, for about the same price as the dorm.  The also set it to them email and text. Valerie’s and Lucy’s phone dinged. 

Valerie got the message as she was paying for their things. To say she was livid was mild. She knew they couldn't legally put them out over Lucy being I'm diapers and if Lucy wanted she'd fight it. Valerie came out to the car a store employee behind her with the box with the crib and changing table.  Val let him load up the car while she went to Lucy. 

"I take it you saw the email? What do you want to do,  I can fight this eviction if you want. I'm gonna fight it anyway cause we don't need that on our credit.  Do you want to move or stay in the dorms? I know this is major but I want to know how your feeling? "