LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Thesis (priv with Nappy_Queen)

RynoBro

Valerie thought about Lucy request. "I'll return your clothes I never intended on keeping them just wanted you not to go running out the door before we talked. One year old babies do not need a lock on their door so I will not be giving you the lock back. I can also agree to the Rachel thing mostly because there's only room for one mommy figure here and she's incompetent." Val smiled looking at Lucy before she continued.

"To begin no more motorcycle if you need to go somewhere I will take.  You can't very well change your own diaper so it doesn't make sense you going off on your own anyways. I will choose your attire each day. I promise not to put you in anything that will outright embarrass you. During the day you use sippy cups and before bed you'll have a bottle. You have pacifiers so I expect you to use them whether it's too calm down after a tantrum or just to enjoy while your playing or watching TV. I will set up a study schedule showing you some big girl time each day to work on your assignments and I'll help you study. Like I've been saying your too stressed so your entertainment outlets will be age appropriate whether it be toys,  books,  or TV. You will be taking morning and afternoon naps. You can talk like a big girl at big girl time but outside of that I expect your language to match your age. Bedtime is still 7 but if your having a hard day it may be earlier.  Misbehaving will get you either time out or spanks depending on your infraction. Do you have any questions?"

• Like 1

“Fine. I can do that. Now can I go play my game or do you need me to do anything?” She asked before she stood up. She went and got herself a Sprite before opening and drinking the whole bottle. She took one of her cookies she made yesterday and started to relax in the living room waiting for her game to update before she went off to kill aliens as a Titan.

Valerie shook her head seeing Lucy grab the soda. "You shouldn't be going into the kitchen little miss of you want something you can ask." Valerie filled a sippy cup with apple juice placing it on the coffee table. "I don't want you on those games too much so after an hour let's find another activity."

Val went to the kitchen noticing the time and prepared lunch for the two. She kept lunch simple making grilled cheese and tomato soup with a side of cut up fruit. When the meal was ready she placed it in the table. "Lucy come have lunch you haven't had anything since breakfast.:

Lucy played her game. She loved shooting game and action. That is why she was going to school so she can be a better artist and get a job drawing comics and animations. She played the whole hour only ever so often taking a drink of her apple juice. She whined when she was asked to come eat.

”Fine, I am coming.” Muttered Lucy. She sat down and looked at lunch. She broke up her grill cheese into tiny piece and put them in the soup. She used a spoon and started to eat lunch. “Do I still just call you Val. How long do I go to do this stupid thing.” Asked Lucy with food in her mouth. 

When Lucy sat down Val once again put the childish apron on her to keep her clean. "Hmm what does one usually call the woman who provides for all their needs, feeding, bathing, and changing them? I'll let you think about and tell me what you think an appropriate name to call me is."

Val smiled at Lucy as she ate her own lunch. "It's like I told you if you keep your diaper dry for a week we can go to pull upd. Another week and you go back to panties and get your big girl privileges back." While she ate there was a knock on the door. "Finish your food." It was her order she hah placed during Lucy nap.  She signed for it having everything left at the door.  Valerie brought the bags in placing them by the door. She brought the diaper genie to Lucy room getting it setup for use. 

“So what, when I am in pull ups I am treated like a four year old. So I have to call you mom then.” Said Lucy. “Or mommy?” Asked Lucy. She finished her meal.She enjoyed the meal. She wiped her face and set them in the sink. If she was a one year old, then she does not need to do the dishes. 

Lucy went to see what she ordered. “What is that?” She asked. “You can not be serious. This is so stupid.” Said Lucy.

Valerie took the apron off Lucy.  She began taking out stuffed animals and a variety of toys for 6 months to 1 year old. She laid out a large soft pink blanket on the floor.  Valerie began setting some of the new toys on the blanket. She smiled at Lucy as she put the rest of the toys in a yellow and purple toy box. "Of course I am I did tell you I expect you to play with age appropriate toys.  And the diaper genie is a must or your room will smell like used diapers."

Along with the toys and diaper genie were variety sippy cups , bottles, and baby wash. Valerie checked Lucy diaper setting she was dry she guided her over to the play area. "Here you be a good girl and play with your toys." Valerie put the TV on Sesame street before going to put away the last few items. 

“This is so stupid.” Said Lucy. She looked to see if Val was watching her. She sat down and started to play with a few of the toys. She felt so stupid. She pain in her stomach. She needed to poop: She kept playing as she wanted to prove Val she will play with the toys.

Lucy felt more pain. She got an idea. ‘If she wants a baby she will get one’ she thought. She laid down and grunted. She felt the back of her diaper fill up. She sat up and started to play with her toys. 

Unbeknownst to Lucy bandits had watch her lay back and fill her diaper. Valerie laughed to herself little Lucy was unenviable using her diapers to what spite her all she did was ensure she stayed in diapers. Valerie then put a potty chat on the fridge and marked the day with rain clouds. Valerie watched a Lucy played with her toys in her messy diaper.

"Having fun pumpkin?" She walked over and popped the pacifier in Lucy mouth saying nothing about Lucy diaper yet.  She wanted to play Valerie decided to see how long she could ignore her own messy diaper and play with her toys. 

“No really, mommy. I need a change.” Said Lucy. She remember about the pacifier. She started to suck on her pacifier and waited for Val to do something. She did not like the feel of her soiled diaper. “I had a poopy accident.” Said Lucy in a tired voice. She did not like being messy.

Valerie smiled and went to Lucy room grabbing her changing pad a fresh diaper, wipes,  and powder. "Doors mommies little Lucy need s change?" She cooed to Lucy as she gently laid her on her back sliding the changing pad under her. Valerie sang nursery rhymes as she began wiping Lucy clean.

Holding her legs up by her ankles Val was very thorough in her fishing before she slid a fresh diaper under Lucy bottom. She ordered her before lowering her legs and fastening the diaper closed around her waist.  "There we go all clean is that better for mommies baby?" Valerie went and tossed the soiled diaper and wipes in the diaper genie in Lucy room. She helped Lucy sit back up so she could continue her play time. 

While Lucy played Valerie began going through Lucy class notes and such getting things in an orderly fashion to make studying easier. 

“Yea, thank you mommy.” Said Lucy as she was glad to be in a clean diaper. She started to make a picture out of the Lego. She was pretty good at it, it was easy to see what she was going for an art major. Lucy finished the picture and got bored.

She stood up and found Val. “What are you doing to my school work?” Asked Lucy. She was confused. “Anyways. I played with the baby toys for an hour, I want to get back to my game.” Said Lucy. She went to her game system. “Can I have a soda?” Asked Lucy.

• 3 weeks later...

(Thanks for some reason I wasn't following anymore) 

Valerie smiled as she finished organizing Lucy school stuff. "Getting you organized and making a study schedule. One of your problems is your trying to study everything at once which will cause you to mix up information, retain very little and ultimately fail." 

Valerie got Lucy sippy cup and poured her some chocolate milk unknown to Lucy it was laced woth the diuretics and laxativesto ensure she'd keep using her diapers. "You don't need anymore soda little miss. Have some chocolate milk and you can play your game for one hour then it's study time. I'll allow 2 hours of gaming each day as long as your getting your schoolwork done." Valerie placed Lucy sippy cup on the coffee table and looked through the kitchen to plan the nights dinner.

“I do not like chocolate milk.”Lucy whined. She sat down and started to drink the milk because she was thirst. She got on the game. She was enjoying the new campaign under a new character. She picked a different character class. She played the whole hour. She felt pain in her stomach and bladder. She realized she was wet. She peed while she played the game. “Damn it.” She muttered.

Lucy stood up and went to the desk. “Hey I am wet and my stomach is hurting can you take me to the potty… I mean toilet.” Said Lucy. She near doubled over in pain of a cramp. She cried as she felt the back of the diaper fill. 

Valerie looked to Lucy at she came over complain about her wet diaper. Before Val could stand and take her to the potty Lucy started to cry as the back of her diaper expanded. Valerie stood up and rubbed Lucy tummy. "It's okay sweetie just let it all out. Mommy will get you nice and clean this is nothing to be upset about It's what your diapey is for." 

When Valerie was certain Lucy was done using her diaper she kissed her forehead and led her to the changing mat still on the living room floor. "Lay down while mommy gets you a fresh diapey okay". 

Valerie gave Lucy her pacifier while she went to Lucy room and got the another diaper the wipes and powder still on the coffee table. 

Lucy watched her stand up and guide her. She laid down and sobbed as the mess spread as she laid down. She took the pacifier and started to suck on it. She let Valerie clean her up. She looked away and pretended she was not there. She could not deny she was glad she was in a clean dry diaper. She stopped crying as she sucked on the pacifer.

Without a word, Lucy went to the desk and started to work on her schoolwork, the pacifier still in her mind. She sucked on it slowly as she worked on her writing class. She finished her short story. She started to work on her art project. It was to draw a skeleton system for a cartoon character that was not human. She choice Happy from Fairy Tail. She worked on the drawing until the sun started to set. Her tummy started to growl with hunger. She opened her mout realizing she still had the pacifier in her mouth. “I am hungry.” She said.

While Lucy did her school work Valerie set about making dinner. She noticed how Lucy continued sucking her pacifier long after her diaper was changed but said nothing.  She made chicken parmesan with a side of steamed and seasoned broccoli.  She was just finishing setting the table when Lucy said she was hungry. Valerie smiled and took Lucy hand leading her to their small dining table. "Well I have a yummy dinner all ready for you. " Valerie tied the apron on Lucy again and cut up her chicken into small bites before giving her a fork.

Valerie wanted to feed Lucy herself but she knew in time Lucy would depend on her to do so, for now she'd wait. Valerie placed a sippy cup of water on the table having a glass of water herself so not to incite a tantrum and sat across from Lucy. "So how is your homework coming it's easier to manage when things are organized isn't it? "

• Like 1

Lucy let herself get led to the table. She looked at the food. She was rubbing her hand. Sometime her hand would cramp up after drawing too much. But she was trying to get as much detail as possible. She smiled as she saw her plate. She would complained about her food being cut up. She grabbed her fork and felt pain. She stood up and got her ice pack she used for her hand to help with time like this. 

Lucy sat down and grabbed the fork with her left hand. She was shaky as she was not left handed and had damage to it from a car accident when she was a kid. She was able to get about three bites into her mouth but it was slow and she did spill some of the broccoli on the floor. “Darn it.” Said Lucy trying not to cuss infront of Val. She knew that would mean she would be spanked.

Valerie saw Lucy was struggling to eat.  She didn't want to overstep but when Lucy verbalized her frustration she decided to step in. "I know your a big girl who can feed herself but how about you let me do it tonight okay? You can try again in the morning." Valerie moved so she was beside Lucy and gently took her fork. 

She smiled at her as she brought a bite of broccoli to her mouth. "Open up you need your veggies to make your body strong and healthy." Bite by bite Valerie fed Lucy until she finished her meal then held the sippy cup of water to her lips. "You need to keep hydrated little miss. Good job eating all your dinner. After your bath we'll have enough time for a quick show then off to bed for you. "

Lucy was taken aback. She look the girl full of food and opened up. She was realizing it was better just to listen to her. She allowed Val to feed her but she did hold the sippy cup with her good hand. “I have meds for my tendinitis in the cabinet in the sink. I can finish the rest of the water when I take it.” Said Lucy. 

“Are you going to bath me or am I going to shower myself.” Lucy was sure of the answer and did not have the will to fight her right now. Lucy looked at her plate and put them in the sink as Val finished her meal. I will load the dishwasher once I take the meds.” Said Lucy. She went to the bathroom and got her medicine using her good hand. She took a pill and finished her sippy cup. She went back to the kitchen and put it in the dishwasher. She snagged one of her cookies and ate it.

Valerie smiled as it seemed Lucy was not rebelling her care. "You don't need to worry about the dishes I'll handle them later.  What 1 had old do you know that loads a dishwasher?" Valerie finished her own meal and stood up putting her dishes in the sink. 

"Why don't you pick out your jammies while mommy starts running your bath." Val saw Lucy get a cookie but said nothing since she ate all her dinner. Instead while Lucy picked her pj's she ran a nice warm bubble bath and even put a couple bath toys in the tub a rubber duck,  a mermaid,  and a boat.

When Lucy came with her pj's Valerie put them in the counter and quickly undressed Lucy from the large shirt and diaper she had been wearing all afternoon. Getting Lucy settled in the tub she smiled. "Is the water nice and warm for my little princess?"

Lucy picked out a white tee and some super soft pj bottom with dog patterns on them. She folded them and looked at the pack of diapers. DJ blushed as she noticed the bag was nearly empty. She wanted to cry. She went back to the bathroom with the clothes.

Lucy skin turned pink as she was striped down and her diaper was removed. She noticed she dribbled urine in the diaper. She felt herself getting picked up and placed into the tub. “It is great. Thanks…. Mommy.” Said Lucy hoping this would help her get what she wanted. She let Val bath her as she pretended she was just at a spa.

Valerie hummed nursery rhymes as she washed Lucy hair then her body. She was gentle as she cleansed the small girl making sure not to miss anywhere. When she was all clean Valerie smiled. "There we go mommies little baby is all nice and clean. Tomorrow we'll have more time for you to play but it's almost bedtime right now." 

Valerie lifted Lucy out the tub wrapping a warm pink towel around her.  She laid Lucy on the spare changing pad she kept in the bathroom and dried her off. Once Lucy was dry Valerie took her time cooing to Lucy and saying little nursery rhymes as she lotioned her body with baby bedtime lotion.  Once Lucy was good and lotioned Valerie got her in a fresh thick diaper taping it securely around her waist.  She easily helped Lucy get dressed before having her sit on the toilet. 

Valerie brushed and blow dried her hair putting it up in a loose ponytail for bedtime. "Okay princess do you want a bed time story or we can watch one episode of Cocomelon or Teletubbies."

Lucy relaxed and kind of enjoyed being bathed. She was nearly asleep when she was picked up. Lucy shivered as she was dried. She was soon diaper and put into her pjs. She rubbed her eyes as she was set on the toilet. She winced as her hair was brushed. Normal she just let her hair get tangled.

”Can I watch something else please. Teletubbies and Cocomelon creep me out and kind of scare me.” Said Lucy. She thought of a kid show she would like. “Can we watch Pokémon or My little pony.” Offered Lucy.