LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Thesis (priv with Nappy_Queen)

RynoBro

Lucy blushed as she realized hoW much taller she was to her. Lucy stuttered. “I…I… I new I was slightly wet but I was going to the bathroom anyways. Besides I was sure that was just sweat.” Said Lucy. She need not like her state. “Fine I will go to the store. I just need to change a .” Said Lucy. She was about to say she need to go to the bathroom but the heavy meds she had in her system weakened her control severely. The front of her diaper swelled as her bladder emptied.

”I am going to go change in both ways.” Said Lucy. She was kind of glad she had an accident at home. She thought about squatting to see if she need to poop but she did not want to do that. Lucy went to dressed and got her loose jeans and an another oversized hoodie. She set it on the bed before laying down herself. She knew she was not allowed to change herself. She would have to wait for Val.

Val knew Lucy had enough meds in her system to last a few days but that didn't mean she would let up on them just yet. Lucy was going to be her diaper dependent baby by the time the week was out. Val grabbed a pink backpack she had bringing it to Lucy room. "Someone needs a change." She cooed as she grabbed a fresh diaper. Valerie removed Lucy soaked diaper and wiped her clean before powdering her bottom.  Lowering her bottom on the diaper she powdered her more before taping the diaper around her. 

"I better pack a few diapers for you while we're out. If hate for you to have an accident and be stuck in a soiled diaper." Valerie packed 5 diapers,  powder and a pack of wipes into the bag. She's also put the pacifier in the small pocket just in case. "Since your a big girl you can carry your own diaper bag right? Get dressed and meet me in the living room." Val left the pink bag on Lucy bed for her to grab and sat on the couch. 

“Can you stop cooing at me.” Asked Lucy blushing as she went to close the door and locked. She got herself dressed and looked in the mirror. She was glad it was not to visible. She put on a belt to make sure she could not be pants to be checked. 

Lucy left the room but left the diaper backpack on her bed. If Val asked she forgot. After all she was just a dumb baby. Though it may backfire on her. “I am ready to go?” Said Lucy. “Where are my key?” Asked Lucy looking in her basket for her motorcycle keys.

”I know we are taking your car.” Said Lucy.

Val noticed Lucy didn't bring the diaper bag but she said nothing.  If Lucy wanted to play big girl games she'd get big girl prizes. Valerie grabbed her own car keys. "Since we're taking my car you don't need them right? So lets worry about it later." Valerie grabbed her purse locking their dorm room behind them she led the way to get car. 

"I want to go to the farmers market first it's always best to get there early." Once Lucy was buckled in the car she started driving. "Afterwarfs we can get a diaper pale at Target. Wouldn't want your room to smell like messy diapers would we? So what kind of real food do you like? While I do prefer well balanced meals I'm not against the occasional junk food night like pizza or fast food but until your tummy problems are better I think we should avoid those."

“Sounds good. Hey where is the backpack, I thought you had it in the living room. I guess we need to go back and grab it. I can just stay home.” Said Lucy. She looked at her. “Can’t a trash bag work. What next you getting me a changing table.” Asked Lucy.

Lucy looked out the window. “I left my motion sickness pills in my bike.” Said Lucy starting to get dizzy. “Seriouslit. Pull over. Pull over.” Said Lucy getting green. Lucy turned her head and threw up. “My stomach.” Said Lucy. She threw up again.

"No you left it in your room which means you must not think you'll need a change while we're out.  I'm not going back for your diaper bag. You complained about treating you like a baby so I treat you as a responsible adult and you choose to leave your bag so you choose to deal with the consequences. Do you need a changing table?  I didn't know you planned to be in diapers long term"

Val could see Lucy was really not feeling well and pulled over but it was too late as she threw up getting it all over herself."why didn't you say so before we started driving." Val put the window down so Lucy could breathe some fresh air. "First things first let's get you some motion sickness pills and a change of clothes."

Luckily at the corner was a drug store. Val turned off the car and opened Lucy door. "Come on let's get you inside." I'm the drug store Val asked for the bathroom key and handed it to Lucy. "Here go clean yourself up as much as you can I'll get the medicine and a change of clothes for you."

The clothing options in the drug store were limited.  Van found a pair of Grey legging and a pink shirt with smiley face flowers.  Getting the motion sickness medicine as well and a bottle of water Val paid for everything before going to the bathroom and knocking on the door. "Lucy I got your medicine and some clean clothes."

• Like 1

“Because last time I was a passenger was about six months ago. I either walk or ride my bike.” Said Lucy. She was very pale. Lucy stumbled out of the car. She was still very dizzy. She went to the bathroom and threw up again in the toilet. She was about to pass out. She suddenly felt herself poop herself. Before she could say something the slid and fell on her rear. 

Lucy cried as she waited for Val. She opened the door and gave Val her card. “Get me a new pack of diapers and stuff and a bag.‘I will not play game.” Said Lucy. She was still very pale. She looked pitiful in a full diaper and nothing else. She closed the door when she got the clothes but she waited for Val to get bad. She already new her treatment would get worse as she would be loopy and sleepy. She took a pill. It did not take long before meds already made her drowsy.

Val had half a mind to keep Lucy in her messy diaper but looking at her she looked pitiful. Val went and got a pack of the extra thick diapers, wipes, and baby powder. She looked for a backpack but it seemed all the store had was either a pink diaper bag with teddy bear or a yellow one with baby blocks.  Val grabbed the pink one and a changing pad though it was smaller than the one at home it would work for now. 

She took everything to the register and paid before going to the bathroom and knocking.  "Lucy let me in I got everything." When Lucy let her in Val felt bad as she sat on the floor in nothing but her poopy diaper. "Aww poor baby you don't look like your feeling very good let's get you changed okay." Val laid the changing pad down and got Lucy to lay on it before setting to work  she got Lucy cleaned up and in a fresh diaper.

In her diaper now Val helped Lucy get dressed.  In the leggings her puffy diaper was very noticeable though she didn't say anything. "Let's get you to the car and you can take a nap while I drive."

Val got Lucy to the car getting her settled in the back seat she buckled her in and got in the car. First things first she went to the car wash to clean out the front seat while Lucy napped. Once that was done Val seeing how it of it Lucy was sent to that specialty shop to see if they had something to make taking her sleepy little roommate around easier. To her surprise the had an assortment of strollers. Val got one with a shade that was on clearance along with another pacifier. Getting both things into the car she headed toward the farmers market. 

Lucy was is a weak as she muttered she could dress herself. But she knew she could not. She let Val get her into a clean diaper. “Thank you.  Mama.” Said Lucy in a drunken voice. She hated motion sickness meds. That is why she liked being a driver. She did not even notice people were commenting on her.

Lucy was asleep in the backseat. Her head was leaning against the window of the car. She still looked pale. She did not notice the extra large stroller or pacifier. Once the meds was fully in her system she started to wake up.

”Why is my diapee so thick? I mean why is this diaper so thick?” Asked Lucy. She knew she would have a hard time walking without a noticeable waddle. “Can we please just go home. I will be a baby or whatever you want if it means I do not have to go to be around other?” Asked Lucy her voice slurred.

Val pulled up to the farmers market which was quite busy. "This are the only diapers the store had sweetie. We still have errands to run but don't worry I won't make you walk around everywhere.  Val set the stroller outside Lucy door before penning her door and getting her out the car and with some fussing into and securely locked in the stroller. "See isn't that better?"

Val put the diaper bag at the bottom of the stroller before she began pushing Lucy through the crowded farmers market.  Everyone's eyes seemed to be on the big baby in the stroller as Val stopped at stall after stall picking produce and other goodies. 

• Like 1

Lucy wanted to sob and break free she had no strength. She just let the tears roll down her face. She tried to hid as much as possible. She hid her face as much as possible. She did not want to be see by anyone. She muttered as most thought she was either a large baby or disabled.

”Can I get a drink please.” Muttered Lucy. Her throat was dry from the crying. She wanted to go home before anyone she knew saw her.

Lucy froze as one of her classmate who was an about a foot taller and had breast nearly the size of small watermelons spotted her. Lucy knew the girl. She was Rachel, and Rachel had a strange mommy urges to her. Rachel alway tried to baby her. She knew Rachel spotted her and noticed her.

Val gave Lucy the pacifier. "Here relax sweetie we'll get you something to drink soon." A she was in line ordering an apple juice for Lucy,  Rachel walked up. Val knew her from around campus and had heard rumors of her interest. 

Rachel smiled looking at Lucille.  "Lucy is that you?  Aww you look so cute." She looked to Valerie and smiled.  "Hi I'm Rachel classmates with this cutie.  I'm so surprised she always so fussy when I try to take care of her."

Val wasn't sure she liked Rachel after all Lucy was her little baby and if she she heard was true Rachel definitely wanted to play with her baby.  " I'm Valerie sorry Lucy hasn't mentioned your name before what class did you have together? Lucy just switched to online for most of her classes."

Lucy pulled out the pacifier. she was too tired for this. “Thank you for the drink.” Said Lucy. She rubbed her eyes and groaned as Rachel went over to them. “Damn it.” She muttered.

”This is Rachel. She is in my advance art class as one of the teaching assistants. She is getting her Ph.D. In art studies.” Said Lucy. Great she is forever going to be babied at school now. “She often tries to help me with everything. And often as if I need help going to the bathroom or need to take a nap when she thinks I am cranky.” Groaned Lucy not helping her cause. It was clear to see she was diapered and just had a pacifier in her mouth.

The worker came Val the apple juice in a bottle. “Nevermind I am not thirsty. I just want to go home.” Muttered Lucy. She need to just quit and move far away. That is what she will do as soon as she was home.

Valerie smiled "Aww well that's nice but you and I both know you don't need help going to the potty." She looked to Rachel. "Thanks for looking out for Lucy in class. Sometimes she can be cranky about accepting help." The farmers market was starting to close, Val had a few things she still needed to get.  She looked to Rachel.  " I'm sorry to ask but can you give her, her bottle while I grab somethings.  She's been sick so she really needs to hydrate."

Rachel smiled eager to help. "Sure go finish your shopping we'll go by the water fountain.  When you get back little Lucy here will be all fine with her bottle."  Valerie thanked her and went into the crowd while Rachel pushed Lucy to the large fountain before pulling Lucy out the stroller into her lap. "Come on little Lucy you need to drink. " She brought the bottle nipple to Lucy mouth. 

“I never need help with the potty before now.” Growled Lucy. She was ready to scream and cry but she did not want to make a scene. “I do not need a bottle.” Said Lucy. Her face was red and her eyes were full of tears. She rubbed her face. “NO!”

She felt herself get pushed to the fountain then placed on her lap. She tried to push the bottle away. She could and felt herself finish the bottle. Lucy could not handle it anymore. She pushed Rachel away when the bottle was done. Lucy stood up in a shaky manner and started to walk to the bus stop. She was going to go home and pack. Her life was ruin, she whimpered as she felt herself wet a little. She did not care anymore. She just want to go home. She made it to the bus stop outside the farmer market and waited for the bus.

Rachel tried to hurry after Lucy but lost her in the crowd.  She knew Valerie was going to be pissed amd wouldn't trust her with little Lucy again. Frantic she went to the Farmers Market security to report Lucy as a lost child. Her obviously padded stated should make it easier to find her. It was while she was looking around she came across Valerie and told her what occurred. 

Valerie was pissed to say the least. This was her fault for trusting someone else with her little roomie. Knowing Lucy wasn't feeling well and was probably very emotional right now she stated looking just passive the farmers market. 

While the two were searching for Lucy an officer noticed the peculiar young woman who looked to be upset and in need of a guardian. From the radio reports he figured she was the lost little girl as he walked up to her. "Hey there sweetheart you look upset is something wrong? Why don't you talk to me and let's see of we can make it all better."

“I am an adult. I do not need a guardian. I am just taking the bus to go back to my dorm. I have dorm mate that has did this  me.” Said Lucy in tear. She went into her wallet and showed her ID.  “The only way you can make it better is go back three days.” Said Lucy. She wiped the tears away from her face. “I just want to go home.” Said Lucy.

”I will give you a ride.” He said. He led her a police car and started to search for his key to buy time until Valerie showed up. “Here she is.” He said as he guided Lucy to Valerie. 

“No, I just want to go home.” Said Lucy in tears. She was having a breakdown. She feel to her knee only to find she was wet. “My life is ruined. My life is ruined. I just want to go home to I can pack up and go my hometown. I am done.” Sobbed Lucy. Tears rolled down her face. She had enough for today. 

Valerie was so glad the officer found Lucy. "Oh thank you sir...I was so worried." Knowing Lucy was to distraught to talk now Valerie lifted her up walking to her car where Rachel stood with the stroller and purchases from the morning. "I'm gonna get her home she is upset and needs a nap. You and I will talk later. "

Valerie was still livid at Rachel inability to care for Lucy but was known for constantly trying to mommy her. Val put the child locks on the car and got Lucy in the backseat buckled in. She gave Lucy her pacifier kissing her forehead. "We're going home now sweetie its okay."

Doors closed Valerie loaded up the stroller and supplies in the trunk. She got in the car and made the short 15 minute drive back to campus.  Getting to campus she made Lucy her priority getting her put the car and guiding her to their dorm. She unlocked the door and took Lucy to her room

"Let's get you out of that wet diaper then after you take a little nap we can talk." She laid Lucy on her bed and took off her shoes and leggings before getting the wet diaper off her. Valerie wiped Lucy clean and powdered her bottom before putting her in one of the thinner diapers. 

“I do not need a nap. I need to pack so I can leave.” Sobbed Lucy as she was carried back to the car. She tried to get out but the door was looked. Lucy just sobbed. She threw the pacifier into the front seat. “I do not want a damn pacifier. I am not a fucking baby,” Lucy getting angry:

As soon as she started to drink, Lucy felt sick. She was able to not throw up but she had no energy to stop being carried back into the dorm.

Lucy let her get changed and tried to keep from throwing up. “Can I just pack and leave. I give up. I give up. I don’t want to be here anymore. My life is ruined. I will never been seen as an adult here.” Sobbed Lucy.

Valerie gave Lucy another dose of the motion sickness medicine seeing the car ride home didn't sit well with her. Knowing the medicine would make her sleepy Val coaxed Lucy to lay under the covers and rubbed her back. "Oh your life isn't ruined. I think after a much needed nap you'll be able to think with a clear head and we can resolve this."

When Lucy eventually fell asleep Val firstly confiscated all Lucy clothes so she couldn't just storm off. That fine Valerie called Rachel advising she not mention anything about Lucy to anyone. It would take some doing after this fiasco but Valerie was certain she could fix this and have Lucy come to rely on her. While Lucy napped Val replaced her door knob with a spare one that didn't have a lock. Everything else done Val brought the groceries from the market in and got them put away. 

Lucy decided to nap. She heard noises but sleep on. The day was tough on her. She awoke and decided she should pack. She went to her closet and noticed her clothes were gone. She went to her dresser and all that was there were the diapers and supplies.  She noticed her doorz

Lucy felt her diaper and was relieved it was dry. She exited her room and slammed the door closed. “Valerie, admit you are babying me. I do not want lies anymore. I rather hear the truth than lies.” Yelled Lucy no longer sad but angry. She could understand if she was trying to help with stress or something. But she is lying about babying her and that was too much. “Tell the truth or I walk out and never come back. I do not care about my bike, clothes, or anything. I am tired of being lied to and treated like a baby.” Said Lucy. She went to the front door and waited for her answer

Valerie was on the couch revising her notes when Lucy came out having what she call a tantrum. "If you want to talk than so yelling and come sit down. You keep getting mad saying I baby you. Then when I leave you to be an adult and make adult decisions you get upset."

She looked at the angry girl in her diaper and pink shirt with smiley face flowers. "At no point have I lied to you. Have I been treating you how your behavior exemplifies you deserve and your body does you need?  Yes I have, but I have not at any point maliciously babied you with any evil intent. Honestly you can't have it both ways either you are going to allow me to take care of you or your not is what it comes down to isn't it?" 

“Fine I will stop yelling,”said Lucy before she sad down. “So you think I needed to be treated like a baby due to my behavior. I get that I having trouble with my bladder and bowel. But this treatment is too much. Less than a week ago I never had an accident in years. Now am pissing and shutting myself and my roommate had me in a stroller. Not only that, she has mommy babied student bottlefeeding me. You could have asked for a glass or a sippy cup. No you called me little Lucy. You could have gave me a cup with a straw and could have been like. ‘Hey Rachel, Lucy is under the weather. Keep an eye on her’.” Lucy was am to keep her voice down.

”if you want to baby me, fine. Do it here, not out there where crazy Rachel can see. If you want to diaper me and fucking treat me like I am one than fine but one in the dorm. I do like the whole damn town knowing.” Said Lucy.

Valerie day and listened to what Lucy had to say before responding. "Lucy you were so out of it you barely made it back to the car.  That's the reason I stopped and got the stroller so you could rest and still join me and pick things in the market. I tried giving you a sippy cup last night and you refused it remember?  Its not like i asked for the bottle but, I thought the bottle would be easier less effort and you could relax and let that Rachel girl hold it. It sounded like you were used to her coddling so I figured you'd prefer her to me and what really mattered was getting you hydrated."

Val thought about Lucy request. "Fine I can concede to most of that.  Here in our dorm I'll be in charge and take care of you at your suggestion as a 1 year old.  That does not mean you get out of diapers when we're out just that I'll be more discreet in checking and changing if needed. Also you will get out of the dorm at least once a day for an hour staying inside all the time isn't good for anyone. Also I'm not fond of Rachel she proved herself to be incompetent at best."

Val figured enough baby time at home and Lucy would fall into it naturally outside the dorm as well without Val having to do anything. "Now do you feel better? Is there anything else you want to get off your chest?"

“I would like my clothes back in my room and the door with the lock put back on I I’ll give you me you spare key and promise not to lock it with you. I will not run. Two I would be game which ever game I want. Final no more Rachel. So what are the new rules here?” Asked Lucy ready for the hammer to drop