LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Thesis (priv with Nappy_Queen)

RynoBro

Valerie tried to stop Lucy as she started running when she feel Valerie rushed to Lucy side as she started crying. "Uh oh its okay Lucy  don't cry. Come on let's go back and get you cleaned up." Valerie could smell Lucy had messed her diaper and quite a bit. She helped Lucy up and held her close as she cried leading her back to their dorms. 

Once inside Valerie took out the changing pad she had picked up and put it on the living room floor. "Okay honey relax just be a good girl and lay here for me I'll make it all better." She spoke in a soft soothing tone as she grabbed the bag with the changing supplies. After coaxing Lucy to lay down Valerie began to undress her seeing just how bad it was. "Oh sweetie....I don't think this is getting any better and your pull-up can't hold this kind of accident. I know it's upsetting but for now until we get this under control I'm gonna put you in something that can hold big girl accidents." 

Valerie tore the sides of the pull-up and pulled ot open and took her time talking softly to Lucy as she wiped her clean. It took some coaxing as she lifted Lucille legs and had to wipe her thighs back of her legs,bottom and lower back. Once Valerie was satisfied with how clean Lucy was she put the dirty wipe and pull up aside and slide an unfolded white diaper under her bottom.  Valerie heavily powdered Lucy bottom and princess parts before taking her into the diaper. 

When she was done she rubbed Lucille tummy.  "Just relax and lay here a moment while I get this all cleaned up okay?". Val cleaned up everything and took the ruined jeans and pull-up to the outdoor trash. 

Lucy let Valerie take her back home. She felt like a baby walking back to their dorm with mess in the back of her pull ups. She sobbed as she laid down and felt the mess get squished. She was confused then she saw the diaper and turned pale. “I do not need a diaper. Please I do not want to wear a diaper.” Cried Lucy.

Lucy looked down to see the white diaper now secured to her. Lucy broke down and sobbed. She was wearing a diaper like a baby. She wanted to rip it off and throw it across the room. 

Valerie came back in to see Lucy still sitting on the changing mat in her diaper and t-shirt crying. Gently she helped Lucy stand up and led her to her bed. "It's been a stressful day take a nap and sweetie. We can talk later." Valerie tucked Lucy into the bed with a caring smile as she wiped away her tears. She would have to get her little roommate something to help her calm these crying fits.

“I do not need a nap. I need for my stupid body to stop having accidents. I do not need diapers.” She sobbed but she laid down in her bed. After a hour, she was asleep. Her thumb made it to her mouth and she started to suck it. In her head she wondered maybe she was a baby and needed a caretaker. Valerie does know what is best.

Valerie waited until she was certain Lucy was asleep. She smiled looking at the sleeping girl sucking her thumb. Valerie would need some supplies for her little roommate. Grabbing her car keys, wallet, and phone Valerie made the trip to the store. 

First the medical supply store she got a case of adult wipes, and a case of diapers.  She then went to a nearby fetish shop where she got a large pink pacifier and some restraints she figured could come in handy. Valerie checked the time and figured she had time for one last stop. She was quick running into the local ValueMart and grabbed baby powder, a couple of sippy cups, a Disney princess apron to use as a bib for now. 

Everything purchased Val returned to the dorm her hands full she made two trips from the car. Once even was brought in Valerie began putting everything away staying with the diapers.  Bandits began taking it all Lucy underwear from her dresser and refilling the dresser with stacks of diapers.

Lucy woke up and felt refreshed, she sat up and felt her diaper was a little wet. She ripped the diaper off and went to her panties drawer. She was going to make it to the toilet from now on. She noticed all of her panties were gone replaced with diapers not only diaper but diapers with design and looked like made for an adult baby. Some diapers were Disney themed, other babied, some hand animals on them, the rest were just colorful diapers.

Lucy opened her door. “Val where are my panties. I can not find any; all I have is diapers.” Said Lucy confused. She opened her door and walked out with no bottoms or panties. It not like her roommate has not seen her naked before. She went to the dry and saw the ones she had in the dryer were gone. “Seriously where are they?” Asked Lucy. The trash has been taken out.

Valerie saw Lucy was up and had removed her diaper.  "Uh oh someone took off her diaper. Let's get you diapered before you have another accident then we can talk." Valerie guided Lucy back to her bed where she patted her bare bottom. "Lay down and I'll get you in your nice warm diapey." 

Valerie ignored any fussing from Lucille as she got a thick pink diaper, wipes, and powder. She guided Lucille to laying down and slid the diaper under her bottom.  Lucille would feel the cool wipes as Valerie wiped her clean then powdered her bottom before fastening the diaper closed around her.

Valerie then took out the pacifier she got for Lucy popping out in her mouth the large bulb would fill Lucy mouth so she couldn't speak. "This will help you so you don't day something you shouldn't and can listen while I talk."

Valerie took Lucy to the living room where she had her sit down on the couch as Valerie stood in front of her and spoke. "Since yesterday you my little Lucy have had 3 very big accidents and two of them were messy poppy accidents. Big girls don't go potty on themselves.  I have decided to help you. Since you can't control your potty habits you will wear diapers.  That way your clothes stay clean and you don't embarrass yourself like earlier today. Since your wearing diapers meant for little ones there will be rules. Just like a little one you do not change your diapey.  If you need a change ask me and I will change you.  Until your out of diapey you have a 5 o'clock curfew and 7 o'clock bedtime.  If you can keep your diaper clean and dry for a week we can try panties again. In this room I'm going to make the rules and decisions until you are ready to be a big girl and use the potty again. This is all to help you besides if you don't stress about your accidents or the potty then you have one less thing to worry about and can focus on your class right?"

• Like 1

Lucy was stunned and dazzled as Valerie started to talk to her like she was a two year old. She was taken back to bed where she was put in a new diaper. She did not suck on the pacifier though she kept it in her mouth. Once she was taken to the living and the rules given to her, Lucy was upsetS

Lucy spat out the pacifier. “I do not need diapers. I do not need a curfew.” Lucy said as she stood up. “How can I keep a diaper clean if I can not remove it. What about class, I can not wear the diapers to class. I will be the laughing stock. It is bad enough at least twenty people saw me fall and have an accident. I did not even want to go on that stupid walk.” Said Lucy. She was getting more and more upset.

Lucy started to hyperventilate as she tried to calm down. The room was getting dizzy and she stumbled. She caught herself. “I want my panties back. Hell I will take the damn pull up over the diaper.” She said between gasp of air.

Valerie listened to Lucille throw a tantrum. "You don't need diapers? Tell me how many pairs of panties have you ruined in the last 24 hours? Who had a big messy accident in her pull-up and needed her bottom cleaned? Who wet their diaper during nap time? The answer to all of those questions is you Lucille." She knelt beside Lucy rubbing her back as she took slow deep breaths. "I said you couldn't remove your diaper that doesn't mean you can't ask to be taken to the potty. If anything wearing your diapers will save you embarrassment what's worse wearing your diapers to lecture or having a big messy accident in your panties in front of everyone? If you can keep your diapers clean for a week then we can go back to pull-ups and of you keep your pull-ups clean for another week we can go get you panties. See just two weeks of no accidents and you'll be back in panties."

• Like 1

“Fine.” Said Lucy she was going to prove she could make it to the potty. Too bad she already had a little dribble from the shock she was stuck in diapers. She went to her computer and started to do her work on her school stuff. She went and sent a email to the counselor to request to get her classes in online. She was able to get all but her writing class which was next door To Val’s class and her art class which was after writing:

She looked at her. “Well I am now an online student so I do not need to go to class.” Said Lucy with a smirk, thinking she won. She wound not need the others to see her diaper. Lucy was about to get a pair of pj bottom so hid her pink diaper.

Lucy decided to make cookie. She made a mess but she had the cookies in the oven. “I am making cookies if you want some.” Said Lucy.

Valerie chuckled as Lucy explained her new schedule like she won something. "That's good it'll be Essie to get you on an appropriate schedule if your not running all over campus for classes." Valerie went to her own desk and reviewed her notes. When Lucy offered her cookies Valerie declined.  "No thanks but thank you for offering trying to cut back on the sweets. Honestly do you think you should be eating those with all your tummy problems?" 

Varieties stretch and checked the time it was about 4 pm. She turned on the living room tv putting on a new action movie. "You should go over your homework, your new bedtime starts tonight there will be no staying up to do last minute assignments. I'll make dinner for us later. "

• Like 1

“You sure. They are good. My stomach can handle two cookies.” Said Lucy getting a little annoyed. She started to clean up her mess she made but like always she is not good a cleaning. “I am caught up. Beside why do I need to go to bed at 7 pm. I have not gone to bed at 7 since I was five years old. I am thankful you are trying to help me but I am not a child. I never stay up late or anything.” Said Lucy.

She finished her two cookies and put the rest in a plastic bag for later. Lucy went to her room and locked the door. She put in her headphone and started to listen to music as she drew. She was ready for these two weeks to be over. Maybe she should see if she can get a room change.

Valerie ignored Lucy remarks soon enough she would see she was just a cranky baby in need of her care. After an hour Valerie went to the kitchen and made dinner.  She prepared chicken straps, macaroni and cheese,  and mixed veggies. A well balanced meal is she said so herself. 

She poured herself water and filled Lucy sippy cup with milk making sure it was loaded with her special medicine. Putting there food at the small dining table she went to get Lucy and discovered her for was locked.  She would remedy that tomorrow. For now Valerie knocked on Lucille door. "Lucy it's time for dinner let's eat and talk."

Lucy heard the knocking. She opened the door and smelled food. She went to her normal spot. She saw the sippy cup. She grabbed and dumped it. She went and got herself some water in a cup. “I am not using a sippy cup. You may be forcing me to wear a diaper but you can not force me to drink from a sippy cup.” Said Lucy.

Lucy started to pick at her food. “I am not liking what you are doing. I mean you are taking advantage of me being sick.” Said Lucy before she took a few bites of her food. “The food is good.” Said Lucy before she took a drink of water.

Valerie watched as Lucy dumped the sippy cup contents.  She was tempted to spank her for being wasteful but held off.  Instead she took Lucy water cup and dumped it refilling it with milk. "Milk will help settle your stomach." She placed the cup in front of Lucy before sitting down to eat. 

"I gave you the sippy cup because it would help you drink slower making you take your time letting everything digest. If you don't want my help Lucy then fine don't take it.  But then I also don't want any complaints when your in lecture or canteen pissing your pants all because you want to fight over a few rules. I'm here to help but if you don't want it don't take it. I'm sure you were doing fine with your crappy gut wrenching diet and stressful study plan.  Don't let me stop you from doing things your way it's not like I'm already done with the bachelor program and finishing my PHD right?"

Lucy started to fill bad. “I am sorry. You are just doing too much too quick.” said Lucy feeling bad for getting upset. “I am thankful you are helping me. I am sorry for snapping. I am just not happy with what is happening.” Said Lucy. “I don’t like milk though. So I will get some more almond milk because I used the rest in my cookies. Regular milk does not agree with me but I will just make sure I go to the bathroom.” Said Lucy.

Lucy saw it was past 5. Lucy washed the dishes. She tried wash the dishes when Valerie cooked. “Hey Val can you remove my diaper. I want to use the bathroom then shower.” Said Lucy.

Valerie nodded her head. "I know it's scary having a lot of changes but everything I do is for a reason. I'll pick you up some Almond milk after we get you settled in bed.... I really have good intentions and I think if you just accept the changes around here you'll find things less stressful and a lot better for you. If you find yourself getting upset just tell yourself Valerie knows best,  not to sound full of myself by generally speaking I do." 

Val checked to make sure Lucy was dry before she took off her diaper. "When your done just lay on the changing pad on your bed and call for me I'll get you snug in a fresh diaper. If you finish soon enough we may have enough time for an episode of something before bed."

Lucy satin the toilet. She tried to force herself to poop. She urinated. She pushed to hard and hurt her colon muscles. Lucy saw the diaper was slightly wet. She hoped Bal thought it was just sweat.

Lucy washed herself then exited the bathroom and went to her room she saw the changing pad. Lucy laid on the mat. “Val I am ready.”

Val had in fact noticed the diaper was a little wet. She came in and did a thicker bed time diaper under Lucy bottom. She used ample amounts of baby powder and takes it around her waist. "Lucy I noticed your diaper was a little wet. I thought I could trust you to tell me when you have an accident in your diaper but it seems you either can't tell or won't so from now on I'll be checking your diapers at random. I dint want you not saying anything and getting a diaper rash then you really will be fussy.... we have a bit of time until bedtime let's go watch something your pick."

Val took Lucy hand and led her to the couch in just her diaper. She gave Lucy the remote and went to the kitchen to get them both a drink and snack.  Using a big girl cup she gave Lucy some of the already spiked juice from the fridge and for herself tea.  Handing Lucy the cup she sat beside her. "What are we watching? "

• Like 2

Lucy want to argue. She picked a comedy and felt weird watching a movie with her roommate in a shirt and diaper. A diaper that her roommate put on her. She felt like a baby and it started to sink in. She asked the spiked snack. She did spill some of the juice down her front. She got up and wiped it clean.

Lucy went to bed. When she laid down after she turned off the light. After three hours, Lucy started to grunt in her sleep. Her diaper started to fill in the back as she soiled herself. Her body relaxed as she wet herself.  Lexi woke up early in the morning and froze as she moved and could feel and smell what she just did. It was cold which meant she slept in her out mess for a while. She sobs over the fact she had another massive accident in her sleep like the baby Valerie has been treating her like. Maybe Valerie was right.

Valerie was glad it was Sunday. She usually took the morning to run some errands and review her schedule for the week so she was up early. Having just taken a shower Valerie was in her bathrobe when she heard crying coming from Lucy from. Grabbing the pacifier from the coffee table Val went into Lucy room.  Immediately she could smell what had little Lucy so upset.

"Uh oh does someone need a change?" Val spoke in a soft caring tone as she slipped the pacifier into Lucy mouth. Lifting Lucy legs until her bottom raised up an inch or so she slid the changing pad under her. Valerie hummed a children's nursery rhyme as she cleaned Lucy messy bottom. Getting Lucy into a fresh diaper she rolled up and tossed the soiled diaper in her bedroom trash. "There isn't that better? Aren't you glad you had your diaper on to keep your bed clean? Let's get some breakfast in you sweetie." 

Valerie led Lucy to the kitchen and had her sit down as she began making oatmeal with the almond milk she picked up last night after Lucy went to bed. 

Lucy was so busy felling sad and crying she did not notice Val enter the room. She felt the pacifier go into her mouth. She felt herself get set in a changing mat and changed as if she was a baby. With a pacifier in her mouth and a soiled diaper she felt like one. She was about to thank Val when she felt the new diaper get slid under her. She felt Val lead the way into the kitchen.

”Val you could have let me put pants on.” Whined Lucy. She watched her food breakfast. She stood up and pour two glasses of orange juice.

”So what is your plan for the day?” Asked Lucy. She was not going to leave the dorm room. She figure she would do some gaming.

Val shook her head.  "Nonsense what do you need pants on for inside. Besides this way it's easier to tell if you need a change." Val grabbed the new apron she had purchased to use as a bib for Lucille and began getting it on her.

"I've noticed your quite the messy water this should help you stay clean." Tying the apron on Val went back into the small kitchen and filled a bowl with banana and cream oatmeal placing it in front of Lucille.  "Now I want you to eat all your breakfast you need something that will stick to your tummy." 

Valerie had toast with jam for herself and sat beside Lucille. "Hmm well I think you and I need to run to the store today. We need a diaper pale for your room and I need to do some grocery shopping.  If you want input on the meals your going to be eating you should come help pick things out don't you think? The farmers market is also open today so we should go check it out there's always great deals on produce."

“I can tell if and when I need a change.” Said Lucy. She saw the kid apron and saw her put in on her. “I am not a messy eater.” She said but did not take it off. She just started to eat. She ate slower than normal. One to prove she does not make a mess and the second is to see if that help her tummy.

”I was thinking of staying here. I am not much of a shopper.” Said Lucy trying to get out of going. She finished her meal with making a mess except for some on her chin. She wiped it off before standing up.

”is treating me like a baby going to help with this weird illness that I am having. Showing Val she noticed the babying stuff she has been doing.

"If you could tell why didn't you tell me last night when your diaper was wet before your shower? You can't stay in the house all the time getting outside will be good for you besides what if I pick food you don't really like. You and I both know your recent diet is likely contributing to this. Just go get groceries with me so you can eat better food you enjoy and get better faster." Val took Lucy empty bowl and washed it along with her plate.

"I don't think I'm treating you like a baby.  In fact I feel I'm treating you like quite the big girl for someone who bottom I have changed a few times now don't you think? Now then we both need to get dressed. Unless like a baby you need me to pick out your clothes and dress you I suggest you go get ready for our outing." 

Valerie went to her room and put on some black leggings a low cut red top showing just enough cleavage and her knee high boots.  She took the time to brush her curly hair into a neat ponytail before coming out to the living room.