LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Thesis (priv with Nappy_Queen)

RynoBro

Lucy blushed Val kissed her forehead and talked to her like a baby. Rachel treated her like a baby the whole time. Lucy got in the back of the class. She listen to the professor discuss the lecture for the first half. Lucy ended up wetting herself. Lucy took notes.

The Professor paired them up and Lucy got paired with Rachel. “We are doing this for the rest of the semester for the second half of class. You will draw your partner in a cartoon style. You will draw a comic. One person will model the other will draw. The model gets to pick the cartoon style.” Said the Professor.

Lucy got picked to be the model so she would have to do whatever Rachel said. “Draw in Futurama style.” Said Lucy.

Rachel smiled thinking how cute Lucy was trying to be all grown up. She'd use this project to help Lucy be the baby that she is. " Okay but I have to warn you that style isn't my strong suit. But you'll still be the cutest damn comic anyone has ever seen. Now be a good girl for me and suck on your paci. I know you tucked it into your pocket. I want to start with an illustration of you in a calm relaxed setting. You can draw or color at the table as long as your sucking on your paci while you do it."  Rachel got out her sketchpad and began making sketches from different angles.

Meanwhile Val was having a blast decorating their new home. She had called the adult baby store and ordered the entire nursery set in the baby artist style. Lucy room had decals on the wall off dossiers teddy pairs with crayons,  paintbrush,  paint on them etc. It wasn't long until the changing table, dresser, toy box, rocking chair, and crib were set up. 

Val had also handled getting the rest of the houses furniture and was happily unpacking and putting everything away pleased with how Lucy nursery came out. Now Lucy would really be able to delve into her baby side and Val would continue to encourage and reward it. She took two of the lactation pills reading it could start working 24-48 hours.

Lucy wanted to storm off. She blush as she need a good grade to keep her scholarship. Lucy pulled out her pacifier she used for motion sickness and started to suck on her pacifier. She keep doing as asked. Lucy laid back and sucked on the pacifier. She keep following Rachel’s orders until the end of class.

Lucy looked at Rachel. She was ready to go back home. She was wet but not soaked. She removed her pacifier and stayed behind Rachel refusing to let her grab her. Lucy got into the car and waited to go home.

Rachel got Lucy buckled in her carseat. "I know your mad at auntie but you looked so adorable and I got some great sketches. Let's get you home to mommy yeah?"

Rachel got in the car and made the 20 minute drive to what would be Lucy new home.  Parking in the driveway beside Val car travel for our then got Lucy out. Val smiled coming outside. "Welcome home  baby girl! We're you on your best behavior for auntie?" She greeted Rachel then took Lucy freehand and led her inside. The living room was a nice size with a brand new sofa and to Lucy surprise a playpen. The dining room had a nice 4 person cherryoak set and against the wall was Lucy new seat a pink cloud co ered high chair. "Is baby girl ready to see her new room?"

Val had Lucy close her eyes then led her to the nursery. She counted to 3 then told her to open her eyes.

Lucy look at the livingroom and connecting kitchen. She noticed the highchair and the playpen. She started to pout as she had a bad feeling about what was going on. She felt her eyes get covered as she was taken to her her room.

Lucy looked shocked as she saw her room. She noticed everything was something found in a nursery. She looked in horror at the walls, crib, and everything else. Lucy eyes started to water. All the furniture in the room was white with what look like paint splattered all over it. Lucy started to bawl like a baby. She could not move, she was stuck here. Lucy sobbed for her lost adulthood.

Val could tell Lucy was overwhelmed so could Rachel. Val picked up Lucy giving her, her pacifier as she laid her on the changing table. "I think someone is ready for her nap." Val took Lucy pants off and changed her wet diaper, putting her in one of her thicker diapers for nap and bedtime when she tended to wet heavier. "Mommies poor baby you had a long day. You'll feel better after a nap." She carried Lucy to the crib lowering the railing she laid Lucy in the crib and covered her with a soft white and yellow blanket. Val turned on the mobile which played a a soft nursery rhyme as the plush paint brush, crayon and paint pallet spun over head. She closed the blinds and turned off the light closing the door. 

Rachel was waiting in the living room and told Val about Lucy afternoon. They discussed the schedule for the next day then Rachel left letting Val finish her cleaning and organizing of the kitchen. 

Lucy started to whine and fuss as she was set on a changing table. She sucked on her pacifier still sobbing as she was set up for bed. She had to admit the crib was super soft. The hypnotic lullaby started to take affect. She was soon asleep.  The music started to affect her again.

Lucy awoke after a hour, she stood up, she was wet. She looked at the rail and started to climb it but then fear took over. She felt as if she tried to get out of the crib herself she would fall to her death. She could not get over the new fear. “Hey, let me out.” Said Lucy. She was cranky and not happy of being trapped. She was still feeling weird with the music.

Over the baby monitor Val heard Lucy calling to be gotten. She came into Lucy nursery and opened the blinds letting the late afternoon sunshine into the room. "There's mommies sleepy little baby girl." She lowered the rail seeing Lucy soaked diaper sagging. "Someone needs a change." 

Val lowered the rail and picked Lucy up. She laid the diapered girl on the changing table and quickly got her into a fresh diaper. Since it was cooling down she also put Lucy on a pair of purple leggings. Helping Lucy off the changing table she took her hand and lead her to the living room. 

Now that Lucy had her nap and was calmer Val figured they could talk.  She sat on the couch with Lucy and smiled. "Okay I think we need to talk hmm. I'm sure you felt overwhelmed after your afternoon in class and then seeing our new place. Tell mommy how your feeling."

Lucy felt relieved that she was let out of the crib and even more relieved that she was being changed. Lucy looked around her new room and it was really a large nursery. She did not need a nursery. She was a big girl. She felt the urge to suck her thumb but held back. She did not argue or whine about being dressed. She looked like an adult toddler though.

”Why did you turn my new room into a nursery. Where is my bed and dresser. Where are my clothes that I had?” Asked Lucy as most of her clothes were replace with more babyish style clothes. “I did not need a nursery. You are not my mommy and Rachel is not my aunt. I only agreed so I did not end up going to daycare.”said Lucy with her arms crossed and pouting.

Val let Lucy talk she expected Lucy would be upset but she'd help her see this was for the best. "Oh then what would you call the person who changes your diapers,  prepares your meals, and provides you a routine to be successful in life? Your bedroom is cute and I think it's exactly what you need right now.  When you are ready for pull ups your crib can be converted to a big girl bed.  When you make it to panties we can get you all new big girl furniture.  Your old clothes are put away until you are ready for them. We agreed until your out of diapers I'm in charge.  You still will get big girl time to do school work. If your behaving you will get to play your video games too. Now would you like to see the backyard or are you still pouting?"

Lucy pouted but Bal was being right again. She for some reason was inclined to believe what Val said was true. “Okay, I just wish I had a choice. I do not like teddy bears they are creepy and they creep me out.” Said Lucy as she relaxed. She  rubbed her eyes to get rid of the tears and sleepyness. “Heck would prefer Bluey or some sort of kiddie cartoon over teddy bears.”

Lucy nodded her head and got up and let Val take her hand. Lucy was focused on going outside and did not notice she started to suck her though. Slowly she was becoming more of a baby, much to Lucy unwillingness to let it happen.

Lucy looked outside and noticed a wooden fence so she could have privacy. She wondered what she was going to put in the small backyard

Val smiled and nodded. "Okay tomorrow we will go back to the store and you can pick mew decals for your wall. See baby communication matters." The backyard wasn't huge but it was decent. "I know how much you hate going for a walk so I thought we could pick a couple outside toys for you to play with in the backyard.  That way on days you really don't wanna take a walk to can still be active and get some fresh air."

Val didn't mention it would also be good for playdates as she hasn't told Lucy she would be attending daycare 1 day a week. "Now would you like to play with your toys or watch cartoons for a bit?"

Lucy walked around the backyard and noticed the ball and other baby toys made to adult size. She looked at the push car. She thought for a few minutes. She went inside and started to watch cartoons. She put on My little pony because Val put a child lock tv. Lucy decided to relax. She watched Val go into the kitchen.

Lucy started to get more into a baby state of mind. She sucked her thumb. Lucy got bored, she looked around to see her game system. She started to look for her favorite shooting game. “Mommy, where is Destiny 2?” Asked Lucy in a babyish voice.

Val started prepping dinner making Mac and cheese from scratch amd seasoning her meat and flour for chicken tenders. There was a gate across the kitchen entrance to keep Lucy out.  She noticed the change in Lucy tone when she called to her. Washing her hands Val came out the kitchen and knelt beside Lucy.  "That's a pretty violent game baby, mommy put it away for now. You can play another one of your games after dinner. How about you play with your new toys while mommy makes dinner." Val took Lucy over to her play pen. Opening the gate she led Lucy inside where all the toys she had picked as well as some additional plushes and dolls were. "Be a good girl and play nice with your toys." Val kissed Lucy forehead before closing the gate to the play pen and returning to the kitchen to cook.

“It is not that bad. Please, I paid for that game myself. It is my favorite game. I am willing to do anything to keep that game.” Said Lucy. She paused as she realized what she just said. “If I promise to go to daycare and be a good girl. Can I have my game back and a tv in my room.” Said Lucy with big sad eyes.

Lucy was lead to a playpen. She looked at the toys and pouted. She sat on her diapered butt and crossed her arms. She soon got bored and started to draw the dolls. She noticed a teddy bear and she threw that out of her playpen. She did not teddies they creeped her out. Lucy went to the gate but she could not reach the lock. She was taller than the gate but every time she tried to climb out fear too over. 

While Val didn't concede to the video game she considered allowing the game. Val chuckled seeing Lucy throw out the teddy bear.  She would have to take down those decals before Lucy went to bed. Mac and cheese in the oven and broccoli cauliflower steaming in the stove Val washed her hands and came out to Lucy. "Hey baby girl why's mommies baby pouty?"

Val opened the playpen gate and picked up her pouty baby girl. "How about this.  Mommy will let you play your game tonight. Tomorrow you have daycare and mommy wants to hear your on your best behavior or no more Destiny okay? You can play while mommy finishes up dinner." Valerie ticked Lucy setting her on the couch before handing her both her pacifier and game controller.  She sent to her bedroom and got the Destiny game and popped it into the game system. "Okay mommy wants no fussing when it's time for dinner babydoll."

Val went to the kitchen where the oil was finally hot enough and started frying the chicken strips.

Lucy stopped pouting as she was picked up. “Really. I will be a good girl. Mommy if I am really good for the rest of the month can I get a tv in my room so I can play ever so often?” Asked Lucy in a better mood. She got comfy on the couch. She started to play her game. She sucked on her pacifier as she played. She forgot tomorrow was Friday. She would have to be good.

Lucy smiled as she enjoyed her game until she was told to stop. Not wanting to ruin her chance of playing the game again. Lucy went to the kitchen and saw the highchair. She already knew what Val wanted so she got into the highchair and put on the bib and opened her mouth to eat. She was a little wet. 

Val smiled proud of Lucy for being such a good girl. She fastened Lucy securely into the high chair sliding the tray in place. "Looks like mommies little baby is ready for yummiest." Val spoon fed her the Mac and cheese and pureed vegetables allowing Lucy to take bite of her cut up chicken tenders between the soft foods. When Lucy meal was all done Val wiped her face and hands clean. 

"Okay time for someone's bath I think." Val helped Lucy out the highchair and led her to the bathroom where she started running her bath.

Lucy blushed as she ate. The food was good even the mushy food. She was about to ask but remembered what Val said of no fussing. She finished her food and squirmed as Val wiped her face clean. She followed her to the bathroom. She was shock the bathroom had a nice size tub that both girls could bath with some room. For such a small place they put money into bathroom.

Lucy turned red as she stripped naked and placed in the tub. She let out a sigh to relax. She let Val wash her clean. She played with a rub ducky to get her mind of being washed. Lucy let herself get dried and diapered for the evening. “Can I go watch a movie?” Asked Lucy not wanting to go to bed.

Val looked at the time there was about an hour until bed time. She smiled thinking how adorable Lucy looked in her footie pajamas the obvious puff of her diaper underneath. "Sure we have a little bit until bed time." Val got Lucy settled on the couch and let her pick a rate PG movie to watch.

Val noticed Lucy hadn't been using her diapers as frequently or heavily as she expected so she decided to make Lucy a special bottle with a heavy dose of diuretics and laxatives. Dimming the lights as the movie started Val laid Lucy head against her breast as she gave her, her nighttime bottle. "Here we go princess nice warm baba for my little princess."

Lucy still seeing the child lock picked Pocahontas. She smiled as she loved the animation of the movie it had such nice bright colors and ran smoothly for being a such an older movie. “Old animate is the best.” She muttered as before a bottle was shoved into her mouth. She nursed on the bottle. Lucy was barely awake at the end of the movie. She stomach grumpies. She went to stand and saw she was soaked. She took two steps before bending her knees and filling her diaper.

Lucy sobbed as she was getting worse. She followed Val and even sucked on a pacifier as she was being prepared for bed. As soon a new diaper was on, Lucy tired herself to sleep. She snores as she sucked on her pacifier ready for another night of hypnosis. 

Val cooed softly to Lucy who cried as her diaper was changed.  Once Lucy was in her crib drifting of to sleep Val used her phone to select the hypnosis for Lucy mobile as it spun.  Tonight's hypnosis would heavily emphasize on Lucy fear of the potty and comfort and safety her diapers provided.  It would also encourage her to stop talking like such a big girl as she wasn't big enough to use proper grammar. Lastly the hypnosis would repeatedly remind her she was a little baby and she needed her mommy Val to take care of her.  She was happy when mommy took care of her and doing things on her own was scary. 

Valerie went to the kitchen and cleaned up from dinner. After the kitchen was clean Val packed Lucy diaper bag for daycare tomorrow and took her next dose of lactation pills. Her nipples felt more sensitive which was one of the signs/symptoms of the need working by tomorrow night or the morning after Val would be nursing her big little baby. 

Lucy woke up. She noticed all of the bear. She sighed of relieve. Her mommy was so good to her. She sucked her thumb as she stood up. She realized she was in need of a change. Her diaper was wet and messy. She shook her head as if it was foggy. “Why I like diaper?” Muttered Lucy. “I mean why do I like being in diapers.” She corrected herself. She tied to lower the rail and was able to. She was about to step out of her crib but fear took over. She should not leave her crib without Val’s help.

Lucy smiled as she saw Val. “Mommy.” Said Lucy eagerly. She stood up and raised her arms. Her hand hit the mobile causing to fall and break. “Oops. Sorry, it  an accident.” Said Lucy. She shook her head. “It was an accident. I need a changed.” Said Lucy. “I feel foggy in brain.” Said Lucy in a worried tone. “No like this feeling.”

Val had removed all the teddy bears while Lucy slept. When she saw Lucy in her crib reaching put to her she smiled and picked her up. Val didn't stress the mobile being broken she had gotten a protective plan for it. " looks like someone made mommy presents in her diapey for mommy." Val laid Lucy on the changing table and cleaned her up getting her into a fresh diaper.

"Its okay baby accidents mommy will get it fixed while your at daycare today. Your probably just sleepy is all baby. Here have your paci while mommy gets you dressed." For her first day of daycare Val dressed Lucy in white leggings and an ombre purple dress.  She put white tennis shoes on Lucy feet then took her to the bathroom where she put her hair in pigtails with white and purple bows. Clipping Lucy pacifier to her dress she got her settled in the highchair. Val put a bib on Lucy then began feeding her banana oatmeal.

image.png.0be95a5214da38d7a244cc5c148d2358.png

Lucy rubbed her eyes and took the pacifier as she was changed she was not feeling good. Her head was killing her. She whined and sucked on her pacifier. She felt better being placed in a clean diaper. She watched as she was dressed. She looked like she was two. “Don’t wanna. I look like baby. Big baby.” Said Lucy. “I hate dressies.” She pouted as she ate her breakfast. She started to get itchy. She realized it had banana. She was allergic and would get very itchy. “No mommy. Banana itch. Very itchy.” Said Lucy as little bumps appeared on her arms and face. 

“In my meddle bag, my ephhiiie pen.”said Lucy. She started to scratch her face and arms. “Itchy. Itchy momma.” Said Lucy. She waited for her shit. She would be tired but not be in trouble. “Bad banana.” Whined Lucy.