LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Thesis (priv with Nappy_Queen)

RynoBro

Lucy face dropped as they knew about her accidents. She wanted to go into a hole and die. The only good thing is there is a duplex they are offering off campus but that means she would need a ride to her class unless Val lets her have her bike back.

Lucy thought for a few minutes. “If they are going to pay for the duplex like they do with the dorm which the email says it will. Maybe we can see if they will prove a mover to help. Then I see no problem in moving. Less people to see me like this.” Said Lucy. “I am sure it would not affect our credit.” She muttered. “So I guess we go home and pack?” Asked Lucy. Her stomach growled.

Valerie kissed Lucy forehead getting her into the backseat and buckled in. She opened the new pacifiers and gave Lucy her racoon paci. "First we'll get back and get you fed and you can take your nap while I start packing. I'll call the dorm office and make arrangements for our move."

Everything loaded into the car Valerie tipped the employee who loaded the car then drove back to campus. When they parked Valerie took Lucy hand leading the way back to their dorm. She rolled her eyes snatching the eviction notice off their door as she unlocked the door. 

Valerie smiled at Lucy. "Why don't you play your game for a bit while mommy gets some lunch ready." She took Lucy video game controller from her locked desk drawer handing it to her before she went to prepare lunch and also was on the phone with the dorm administration.

Lucy sucked on the pacifier as she got comfy. Her was shocked that as she sucked on the pacifier, her normal nausea was gone. She was embarrassed that she would have to do this so she does not get motion sickness. She waited for Val to remove for them the car. “At least that works better than the meds.” Muttered Lucy.

Shr went inside and started to play her game. “Mommy you said I could get a new video game. Can I got God Eater 3 for download.” Said Lucy. She grabbed a sippy cup from the bag and started to drink as she gamed. 

Valerie was making macaroni and Circleville tenets for lunch.  She got her debit card from her purse and handed it to Lucy so she could get her game. "Yes I understand what your saying.  I'm saying if your going to violate the law and demand we move you can provide and pay for a moving company.  By tomorrow?  Fine yes we can be ready by tomorrow morning if the duplex is ready." 

Valerie was on the phone another 15 minutes before she hung up. She fixed plates for both Lucy and herself. "Pause your game sweetie time for lunch."

Lucy grin as she put the card so she could get the game. Maybe being the baby is not too bad. She played the game as the new one downloaded. She was still sucking on the raccoon pacifier. She was in the middle of a mission. She grumbled and turned the system to rest mode. She stood up and realized she was soaked.

Lucy stood up and went to Val and sat down at her spot. She waited for Val before she started to fed herself. She wanted to show she could be a big girl. She finished her plate though she got food on her face. She drank from her sippy cup. 

Lucy let Val wipe her face before she stood up and went to her room and lay down and waited for a changed.

Val smiled as she cleaned up Licy face. After clearing the dishes she went to Lucy room to change her. "I know a little princess who needs a change." Val tickled Lucy as she took off her pants. 

Val took off the soaked diaper and wiped Lucy clean.  She got one of the remaining pink diapers and slid it under her bottom.  Making sure she was well powdered Valerie taped the dry diaper around Lucy. "Okay baby it's time for your nap mommy will start packing our things." Valerie kissed Lucy forehead as she tucked her in with her paci and stuffed animal.

Val started packing all her own clothes and the dishes. She waited for Lucy to fall asleep before she went into her bedroom packing everything but pajamas and clothes for tomorrow.

Lucy squirmed as she tickled her. “Stop.” Said Lucy. She relaxed as her diaper was changed. She wiggled as she placed on a dry diaper. She could not help but sigh in relief. She accepted the pacifier and the stuffed animal. She curled up and started to fall asleep.

She had a strange dream again. She was being chased again by an another toilet monster. She squirmed and twisted in her sleep. The monster ate her, Lucy fell out of the bed and hit her head on the floor. “Ouchie.” Whined Lucy. She rubbed her head. She sat up and felt the mush of the messy diaper she was in. She looked around and noticed her stuff was boxed up. “Val, I need a change and my head hurts.” Whined Lucy.

Val I heard Lucy fall from the bed and rushed into her room. "Uh oh did you fall out the bed?" Valerie helped Lucy up and laid her on the bed to bed changed. "Someone has a messy bottom." She cooed at Lucy as she opened her diaper and changed her. It was late afternoon now as Valerie brought Lucy out to the living room. "You can play your new game for a bit then you have to do some studying." 

Valerie sat at her own desk going over her moving list so she could ensure everything was ready in the morning.

“Yeah, I fell out of bed.” She whined. She got up and laid down so she could get cleaned up. She was getting used to this. She felt bad for Val for having to clean her up every time. She sat up, she thought about gaming but instead went to her sketch book and started to draw. 

After sketching for about a hour. She decided she would get some work done. She started to work on tomorrow assignments so she could relax more tomorrow. Lucy finished her assignments. Lucy went to the fridge and got a soda and a cookie off the counter. She ate it before she went back to the living room. 

“So we are moving tomorrow?” Asked Lucy. She was getting bored of everything. 

Valerie smiled and sat down with Lucy pulling her into her lap. "Yep, I'll take you to class tomorrow morning and while your in class I'll go unpack our things. I'll pick you up after class and show you our new home." 

What Valerie didn't mention is that she would also be enrolling Lucy in daycare. With their new place being of campus, Valerie couldn't pop in and check on or change Lucy during the days she had classes. Daycare would ensure Lucy was socializing, safe, and her diapers changed. She was certain Lucy would have a tantrum when she found out but ultimately Valerie knew it was the best course of action.

"Is there anything you saw at the store earlier you'd like mommy to get for your new bedroom?"

Lucy looked at her. “So are you going to sign up for online as well?” Asked Lucy. She finished her class work. “All I will have tomorrow is my art and writing class.” Said Lucy. Lucy finished her work. She stood up and went over to Val. “Are you sure you are okay with this?” Asked Lucy. “So are they proving beds for us? I know these belong to the dorm.” 

Lucy looked at her. “I do not want anything more from that store.” Lucy knew she was hiding something. “What want to get be a crib.” Joked Lucy. She sat down at the table and laid her head on it. 

Lucy felt a little tingling in her bladder area. “Hey, I need to pee.” Said Lucy. She was sure she would make it this time.

Valerie shook her head. "No the classes I'm in now don't offer an online option. I'm fine with this have I said anything that would make you think otherwise? The duplex isn't furnished but the administrator said they would provide a stipend for us to furnish the unit."

Valerie smiled at the crib comment. "Well why not at least then you won't fall out of bed and hurt yourself. Besides they have one that matches your new changing table." Valerie didn't tell Lucy she had already purchased the crib deciding to surprise her tomorrow.

Valerie stood up and took Lucy hand. "Well then let's get you to the potty big girl." Valerie took Lucy to the bathroom and untaped her diaper. 

Lucy was to focus on no peeing herself. She felt the urge come early enough. She followed Val into the bathroom and watched as she untapped the diaper. Lucy sat on the toilet and heard the hissing sound of her peeing in the toilet. Lucy let out a sigh of relief. She made it to the bathroom on time for once.

Lucy wiped herself and let Val do what she need to do. She knew she was still a long way to getting her adult panties back but it was a start. “I made it for once.” Said Lucy. “So if you are need to go to the campus more often. Does that mean I get to be left by myself. I am sure I can manage for a few hours or more.” Said Lucy eager to have alone time where she does not need to be babied.

Valerie smiled. "Good job you made it to the potty." Valerie got the diaper back in Lucy then washed her and Lucy hands. "Let's go sit on the couch and talk".

Now sitting in the couch Valerie prepared herself for what she knew would be quite the fit. "I know you feel like your ready to be a big girl but I'm just not convinced. Our new home won't be on campus so mommy can't come check on you and change you like you'll need. So tomorrow after your nap we're going to visit the daycare mommy was told about.  On the days mommy has to be on campus all day you'll be there  so that way I know your safe and taken care of. I know it sounds scary but I'm sure once you make some new friends you'll come to like daycare. "

Lucy could not help but feel proud about herself. She grin like a goofy kid. She was in a good mood. She followed her to the couch and listened. “What, daycare? No, hell no, I am not doing daycare. I can be left here by myself. I do not want to do to a daycare.” Said Lucy. She was getting upset. She took a few deep breathes, Val told her before big girls do not yell. “I do not want to go to daycare please. There has to be other options. I can just chill outside your class until you are done.” 

Lucy thought about it. “Look, I will try it once but only if you promise that we can go to the movies next weekend. But if I do not like the daycare I want a day in rather I go back or not.” Said Lucy in a calmer voice. She knew Val would sent her there anyways, might as well get something out of it. But how am I going to do my schoolwork. I still got my online classes.” Said Lucy.

Val was impressed how well Lucy controlled her emotions refraining from yelling. She thought over Lucy request. "I don't mind going to the movies but nothing over pg13 rating and it'll have to be after your nap time I don't want you cranky at the movies. I'm not leaving you home alone for a whole day. If you really don't like daycare I can look into getting a sitter. I already spoke with the staff there.  They are accommodating and will follow the schedule I provide them regarding your studies as long as it doesn't impede the class schedule. The benefit of online classes is recorded lectures you can watch the lectures when you come home if you can't watch them at daycare. I'm very proud of you for not throwing a tantrum and being a big girl about trying daycare." 

There was still packing to do but Val figured she could do it when Lucy went to bed. "How about we go get one of your new toys from the bar and we can play together? "

“Okay, I will try it.” Said Lucy still not happy about it. She snuggled into the coach with Val before she was asked to get a game. She set up the switch and set up Mario party. She gave Val a control. She started to play the game. She was having fun with Val. 

After a game of two, Lucy was wet. She started to get hungry. “I am hungry. Can we order a pizza? So that way there is no mess.” Said Lucy. She felt pressure and the back of her diaper filled up. She blushed as she just messed herself infront of Val. Lucy broke down and started to bawl.

Valerie smiled when Lucy agreed to try. "That's my big girl all I ask is you try." Val had fun playing games with Lucy she had noticed when Lucy diaper swelled from being wet. It was normal for babies to be unorganized by a wet diaper so she said nothing and kept playing with her.

When Lucy asked for pizza Valerie thought about it. "Hmm I suppose since it's a special night and we're leaving." Val grabbed her phone and was on the line ordering their pizza when Lucy started crying hysterically. She ended the Val as she reached out for Lucy. 

Val picked up Lucy rubbing her back as she pulled the back of her diaper out to check. "Looks like mommies baby made a present in her diapey." She gave Lucy her pacifier to calm her as she laid her down on the living room floor. Grabbing one of the few diapers from the original pack off the coffee table Valerie dang silly rhymes to Lucy as she got her bottom cleaned and into a fresh diaper. 

All cleaned up Val sat Lucy in her lap gently snuggling her. "There we go all clean. Is that better princess?"

Lucy sucked on her pacifier as she sobbed. She felt the back of her diaper be pulled back. She cried more. She wanted out of her messy diaper. She felt the mess spread. She sucked on the pacifier even harder. She felt her diaper be opened as Val cleaned her up. She was so busy crying she barely paid attention of the change. She stopped crying once she was taped into a new diaper.

Lucy sat up and rubbed her eyes. “It was icky.” Said Lucy. She blushed as she sounded like a toddler. “I feel better.” Said Lucy. She went to the sofa and curled up with a stuffed raccoon plushie. She tried to get herself to feel better. “What if I don’t get better?” Asked Lucy stilled trying to call down.

Val sat by Lucy on the couch and rubbed her back.  "If things aren't better at the end of the week and your still worried I'll make you a doctor appointment. I will take care of you so don't worry okay.  I'll be here as long as you need me whether it's too help you study,  dry your tears, feed you proper meals, or change that cute little bottom. You just let me take care of everything okay."

A knock at the door and the pizza call made Valerie get off the couch.  Grabbing her wallet she paid for the pizza and brought it in. "I think since it's a special night should we watch a movie with our dinner before bath time?" Valerie grabbed paper plates and fixed Lucy a sippy cup of diluted juice not wanting to give her to much sugar as it was getting late.

“Thank you, mommy.” She muttered as she enjoyed the back rub. She clung to Mr. Mask and tried to calm down she was feeling better. She sat up and hugged Val. “Sorry I have been a pain.” Said Lucy. She was feeling better. “Yeah that sound good.” Said Lucy. She stood up and picked a Disney movie. 

When the food arrived she was still on the sofa with Mr. Mask. She moved her toy out of her arms and accidently knocked over the sippy cup causing it to break. “Oops sorry. That was an accident.” Said Lucy. She went and picked up the broken sippy cup and put it into the trash can. She noticed she only had three sippy cup, two now and they were in the dishwasher.

She sat down at the coffee table. She started the movie. She wonder what she would drink from now. She wonder how much more babying she will have to deal with. Knowing her luck she will be nursing on Val with in a month. She shook that thought out.

Valerie smiled and kissed the top of Lucy head. "It's fine sweetie here eat your dinner mommy will get you another juice." Valerie put the apron on Lucy then set a plate with a slice of pizza in the coffee table in front of her.

She went to the kitchen and fixed Lucy another diluted juice ,with just a little diuretic in it to encorage her to keep using her diapers, this time in a bottle. She sat beside Lucy holding her own pizza plate. "Here we go baby another juice for my big girl." 

Valerie started eating her pizza drinking a cup of sprite with her dinner. When the movie was halfway through and they had both finished eating Val paused the movie. "It's bath time for a certain little miss. We can finish the movie tomorrow in our new home."

Valerie took Lucy hand taking her to the bathroom where she ran her bath before stripping Lucy and getting her in the bath. Valerie gave Lucy her bath toys. "Okay you can play for 5 minutes while mommy gets your pj's and another diapey." Val left the bathroom door wide open as she went to Lucy room.

Lucy stared at the bottle then Val. She knew she would not get a glass. She started to suck on the bottle for a bit before she started to eat her pizza. She was hungry and went for a second helping. She soon finished the second plate and her bottle. She relaxed and watched the movie. When Val paused it. “Hey, it was getting good.” Said Lucy. She whined pulled up and led to the bathroom.

Lucy watched as she was stripped and place in the bath tub. She relaxed like last time. She saw the new bath tubs and movies them away from her. She stared at the door. She could run, but then she would be in the dorms naked and still have no control of her bodily functions likes has been having. Lucy turned back to the blowfish bath toy that doubles as a water gun .

Valerie grabbed a yellow night gown and a fresh diaper. Coming back into the bathroom she smiled. "Mommies back." She placed the gown and diaper on the counter and knelt beside the tub. Valerie began washing Lucy with baby wash taking her time to bathe her from head to toe. Valerie cooed to Lucy telling her how cute she was and tickled her feet lightly. "I'm gonna get you a new bedset tomorrow what should I get my little pony or Disney princesses?"

Lucy relaxed and let Val bath her. She blushed Val talked to her like a baby. She squirmed and giggled as she squirmed. She messed with the bathtub.  She heard the question. “No, I don’t want any of those. Why not just plain colored sheets or ones with skulls or something like that. Maybe one with cartoon raccoons on it. They are my favorite animal.” Whined Lucy. 

She felt herself get lead out of the tub. She let her dry her and get her dressed the pjs. “I look like a giant toddler.” Lucy whined. She rubbed her eyes. “Can I have normal pjs with tops and buttons.” Whined Lucy. She felt her thumb go into her mouth.