LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Thesis (priv with Nappy_Queen)

RynoBro

Lucille age 24, Lucy for short, what passing in the living room as she was working on her last assignment for her for the week for writing 104 . She was trying to get a bachelor in Art and Animation. It has only been three months for the year and the stress was already getting to her. She threw the rough draft into the trash but missed. She did not pick it up. 

Lucy sat back down and started to write again. Her side of the dorm room and common room was a mess. Lucy did not handle stress well and was kind of a slob in the first place. It did not help she was paired with Miss perfect as her dormmate. She was getting her Ph.D in something, Lucy could not remember which. She rubbed her hands throw her hair as she tried to focus.

Valerie had sorrento the afternoon in the library.  Studying and making notes and flash cards.  She was 24 years old but having stated college at 16 Valerie was already working on her PHD in child development. Her courses being harder with more emphasis on case studies and thesis papers Valerie had asked herself a fairly open schedule only taking 2 classes this semester to allow herself time for studying and working on assignments.  Her classes were going great now if only she could say the same for her living situation. 

Walking into her shared dorm though she wasn't surpassed she was frustrated to see once again Lucille had made a mess of things.  From what Valerie saw the young woman was not very organized causing her to be ill prepared and struggle with her studies.  Still it frustrated Valerie that once again she would have to clean up behind her skin of a roommate.  She sighed as she hung up her purse and placed her books and notepad on her organized desk.  "Lucille how many times must I tell you trash goes into the trash can not beside it." She says as she begins picking up papers and various trash. 

• Like 1

“Yeah, sorry. I will make sure that I put it in the trash can I am just trying to get this done.” said Lucy as she finished her three energy drink. Lucy looked so stressed that she may have a breakdown. She finished her paper. She started to go proof read her paper. “There you go. All done.” Said Lucy. She went and started to pick up her mess. She did a half ass job. 

“How is your thesis going?” Asked Lucy. “Have you found what you are going to work on.” Said Lucy. She finished cleaning there was small bits of trash. Lucy decided to order both of them a pizza. “I am going to nap. I already paid. Let me know when the food it here.” 

Valerie was not impressed by Lucy halfway cleaning.  In fact Valerie had been thinking hard on her thesis and how she could make it a long term case study to use across several assignments.  Looking at Lucy as she went to lay down for a nap she smiled.  She hasn't been certain how she'd go about making her idea reality until now.  "Yeah actually I've come up with a brilliant idea.  I'll tell you more about it later take your nap I'll wake you when the food arrives." When Lucy fell asleep Valerie immediately started cleaning until the dorm met her standard of clean. About an hour passed before pizza arrived. Valerie put the pizza on the coffee table deciding Lucille needed a nap more than she needed the junk food.  Looking at Lucille trash can it was obvious she'd been binging on snack and energy drinks all week.  It was obvious that Lucille needed to be part of Valerie project/ thesis more so than she realized. While Lucille napped Valerie placed an order for a few things she would need to start the project of on the right foot. Within 30 minutes Valerie received a package with fast acting diuretics and laxatives.  Pouring a soda she mixed both into the drink before waking Lucille. "Wake up Lucy foods here. Here have something to drink. " She passed her the cup when she sat up drinking water herself. 

• Like 1

“Ummmm… what?” She asked as she rubbed her eyes. She sat up in her tee and panties. She grabbed the drink and chugged it. She woke up. “Thanks.” Said Lucy. She got out of bed and went to the living room and got a few slices of pizza and a glass of water. “So what is your thesis?” Asked Lucy.

Lucy ate two slices of pizza before she got herself one of her frozen yogurt bars. “I swear why do I need these classes if I am going to an animator or cartoonist.” Said Lucy. Her stomach started to hurt.

Valerie put a slice of pizza on a plate and took a bite. "Every class has something to offer just because you don't see the importance of it now doesn't mean it won't be fundamental in the future." 

Valerie sipped her water as she reviewed her notes. " Hmm well I am planning to do a case study on cognitive development versus physical development. I think it'll be very interesting and I can do it long term and get plenty of research info for class assignments next term. How's your studying going? "

• Like 1

“That sound confusing. I understand both things but it is confusing.” Said Lucy. She thought about her school work. “Shit I have that algebra assuming due in like three hours.” Said Lucy. She went to her laptop. 

She was standing working on her assignment. She felt more pain in her stomach and some in her bladder. She was doing the potty dance. She need to get it done. She finished the assignment and fell she was about to burst. 

Lucy took three steps before doubling over. She felt a powerful cramp. It was so powerful, Lucy started to wet herself. She moved a step to the bathroom. She doubled over again and felt the back of her panties fill with poop as she let out a loud wet fart. Lucy was frozen in horror.

Valerie stood up and placed a hand on Lucy back.  "Oh no are you okay?" Valerie could only look with concern as Lucille stood there her panties sing as she filled them with poop. "It's okay Lucy these things happen." Luckily for Lucille they got a bigger dorm with a private bathroom. "Let's just... get you out of these clothes and you can take a shower and freshen up."

This was only the first step in Valerie plan and she knew she needed to be the supportive friend/adult for Lucille for this to work.  One accident wouldn't be enough to suggest her idea but Valerie figured enough accidents throughout the weekend and Lucille would welcome any suggestion Valerie made. 

"Here hun let me help you." Valerie some gently as she pulled Lucy panties down revealing her mess.  "Just step out of them hun I'll take care of it."

• Like 1

“I think that is from all the junk food” said Lucy. She was in tears. She just pissed and shit herself in the living room, infront of her roommate. At least the last time, she was drunk and Valerie was away that weekend. She was able to clean it up before she even knew. Lucy stepped out and went straight to the bathroom. She sat on  the toilet to clean the rest of the poop off before.

Lucy got into the shower and washed herself as clean as she ever had before. She felt so dirty from her accident. Lucy got out and dried off. She went to her room and got fresh panties and a shirt. She did not wear a bra at night.

”I think I am going to bed. I think I have been studying too hard. Thank god tomorrow is Saturday.” Said Lucy. She went and took her sleeping meds before she got into bed and closed her eyes for the night.

They're was no saving Lucille panties.  Valerie tied them up in a bag and took it to the dumpster outside. When Lucille came out the shower she nodded. " Yeah a bad diet and stressing about school will definitely have negative impacts on you. Get some sleep I'll see you in the morning." Valerie knew once Lucille took those sleeping pills nothing was waking her up.  This showed her ample time to add diuretics and or laxatives to all off her drinks/food in the fridge.  It might seem cruel but honestly Lucille behaved like no more than the toddler she messed herself like she was helping her in the end. 

Valerie begun outlining the steps of her Prineville and an assumed timeline. Saving everything in her lap top Valerie went to sleep and slept in for the first Saturday since the term started. 

• Like 1

During her sleep the diuretic was still in her system and she wet the bed in the middle of the night. She got up really early and went and stripped her bed and pjs. She got dressed in regular clothes before silently going to the washer and threw the bedding and her wet clothes into the machine. 

Lucy went and got herself on her small container of milk. She also got a leftover slice of pizza for breakfast. She decided to get some schoolwork done after she threw the empty carton and the paper towel away.

Valerie always woke before Lucy but today she lounged in bed. She heard the wash running and knew her little baby must have wet the bed. When Lucy was eating her breakfast Valerie got up and made herself some fruit, toast and tea. "Morning, you sure pizza is the best breakfast? You should try changing your eating habits wouldn't want another incident like last night. "

She sipped her tea looking at her roommate. "I hear one of the sororities is having a pool party today. I'm ahead in my studies so I was thinking about going wanna come with?" It was rare Valerie invited Lucy to do anything outside of studying with her. Both girls while the same age lived very different college experiences. 

“It is what we had in the fridge. I think it was the energy drinks that did me in.” Said Lucy, “I am not a pool person.” Said Lucy not wanting to go out today. “Beside I am still behind on my work.” Said Lucy. She cleaned up her mess and got herself a large bottle of water. She sat down started work on her ethics class assignment.

After a hour, Lucy started to do a short little dance as she squirmed. She had two more paragraphs. She decided not to risk it again. She went to the bathroom and knocked. She could hear Val. “Hey Val hurry up. I got to pee.” Yelled Lucy as she did a full on potty dance.

Valerie shrugged her shoulders. "Just thought I'd ask.  You should work on your study schedule so you aren't rushing at the last minute on your assignments." Valerie decided to get ready for the day.  She laid out her chosen outfit on her bed and then went to get in the shower.  Turning on her music Valerie relaxed enjoying the spray of the hot water.  She heard Lucy knocking and sighed.  "You should have gone before I get in the shower.  Hold on I'm in the middle of washing my hair." Valerie took her time lathering up her hair.  She knew the diuretics and laxatives had to be doing a number on Lucille gut. A few more accidents like last night and she'd have her just where she wanted. 

Lucy whined as Val did not answer. She tried to saw something but she stopped as she wet herself. She sobbed as a large puddle appeared on the floor. Lucy went and got a towel and cleaned up her mess. She put her clothes into the washer and started it. She put the bedding in the dryer.

Lucy got dressed in different clothes and was sobbing in the living room. She had not one but three accidents since yesterday. She could not understand what was going on. She held her knees as she sobbed.

Val came out 5 minutes later wrapped in a towel.  She saw Lucy crying and sat beside her a hand on her back.  "Sorry it took me a few minutes to get out but the bathroom is all yours now hun." She noticed Lucy was in a different outfit but didn't say anything. "Oh Lucille what's the matter hun? I know classes are stressful but it'll get better don't let one assignment get you so down." She rubbed her back as she handed her a kleenex. 

Lucy hugged Val as she sobbed. “I do not know what is going on with me. First I am more stressed than I ever had been in my life. I am worried I will fail out of college. Plus I keep having accidents. I wet myself three times in two days.” Said Lucy in between sobs. 

After a few minutes she stopped crying. “Thanks for listening. I needed that. You go have fun at the pool party. I still got a few more essays to get done before the end of the weekend.” Said Lucy as she rubbed her eyes dried. She look like a toddler at that moment. 

Valerie couldn't help but have her heartbreak a little for Lucy. She looked like a toddler in bed of some care and she would take care of her. " There will be other parties eight now you need me. I think all this stress is affecting you physically and that's not good. I'm gonna run down to the store see if I can get something to help with the accidents okay. Just don't stress to much ." 

Valerie got her car keys and left the campus. About a 10 minute drive and she was at a local drug store. She went straight to the incontinence area where she saw pull ups for bigger kids. She grabbed a pack in Lucille size as well as a pack of diapers. Valerie got everything necessary for changing Lucy if she had another accident. Within 30 minutes she was back the bag behind her back. "Lucy can you take a break and talk with me a moment?"

Valerie sat on the couch and waited for Lucille. " I know you've been really stressed lately and these accidents aren't making it any better so I got something that can help." Valerie pulled out the purchase of big kids pull ups. " Now before you get mad think about it.  You've had 3 accidents how many times do you want to do laundry or toss your panties? Wearing protection will keep your clothes and bed dry and honestly it's the responsible and reasonable next step until you can get a doctor's appointment."

Lucy went to work on some of her essays when she felt her stomach hurt. She rushed to the bathroom and barely made it in time. She cleaned herself up and went back to the sofa to get back to work. 

When Valerie returned with some bags, Lucy was confused. She stopped and listen to her speak. Lucy got red with embarrassment but it hit home, especially since she nearly shit herself about ten minutes ago.

Lucy grabbed the pack and opened it up. She went to the bathroom and put them in the cabinet under the sink. She removed her jeans and panties before getting the pull up on. She struggled but was able to get the jeans over the new underwear.

Lucy return and it was clear to see that she was wearing the pull up. “There.” Said Lucy. Lucy decided to take a break from school work and refill her water and watching some tv. After ten minutes, Lucy was asleep on the sofa.

Valerie smiled glad Lucille hadn't made a big fuss. "Good girl" She kept the diapers and changing supplies out of sight for now and put them away in her closet. When she saw Lucy was asleep on the couch she smiled seeing her obviously padded bottom. Valerie began writing her assessment of Lucille regarding her accidents and response to them.

Valerie decided Lucille needed a nice lunch after such a hard day. Valerie prepared soup and half a sandwich both loaded with veggies a growing girl would need. Gently she shook Lucy. "Lucy wake up hun I made you some lunch." 

Lucy awoke with some drool rolling down her chin. She sat up feeling the padding. She went to the dining table and sat down. She let out a yawn, she decided to drink an energy drink to wake her up. She was padded so she was not so stressed.

Lucy started to eat the sandwich first before she moved on to the soup. “Thanks you for cooking.” Said Lucy. She split some soup. Lucy swore and got up and wiped up the mess of her top. “I hope these accidents too soon. Sorry you had to help me out. I will pay you back for the supplies.” Said Lucy.

Lucy finished her lunch and went and put the bowl into the sink and the paper plate into the trash. “What do you want to do?” Asked Lucy. 

Valerie smiled sitting beside Lucille. "Hey what are roommates for if not to help each other. Don't worry about paying me back I'm just glad it didn't upset you that I got them. If the accidents keep up we'll come up with something else." Valerie drank her bottle of water and stretched standing up.

"It's to nice of a day to stay cooped up inside. I know you need to study but studying with no down time is bad for your health and brain you won't retain anything.  Let's go take a walk and see what's going on around campus. This time I'm not taking no for an answer. " Valerie grabbed Lucille shoes and brought them to her. "Here put these on."

Lucy looked at her shoes and let out a sigh. She put on the shoes. “Fine.” Said Lucy. She got her shoes one the. Went to get her extra large hoodie. It was a cold day nearly at winter break. Plus the hoodie hide the top of the pull up. “Okay I am ready.” Said Lucy as she waited by the front door.

Lucy smiled as she walked with Valerie. “You never told me your thesis. You said you figured it out. I mean once you have it published you got your Ph. D.” Said Lucy as she walked. She accidently grabbed one of the spiked sport drinks from the fridge. She started to drink it as they walked.

Valerie hooked arms with Lucille as they walked out. "It's not that exciting basically I will compare children and adults physical capabilities to their cognitive development. I thoerize that just because someone has by societal standards met the cognitive awareness to be a capable adult or being a child without those skills yet developed will not determine their physical or emotional range of control I'll be delving into psychology quite a bit but it will be worth it. How are your classes anything in particular giving you difficulty? I'm happy to help you study you know." It was cold out though the sun was shining as Valerie guided their walk toward the busier parts of campus. 

“I have a hard time with English and History.” Said Lucy. She was enjoying the walk for several minutes. She need this break from her studying and from the stress on having potty troubles. She felt a pain in her bladder and colon. “I need to find a bathroom.” Said Lucy. She started to look around.

She found the door to the main campus and took off in a run. She was so focused on the the bathroom she did not see the pothole. She tripped and hit the ground hard. It was enough to cause her to lose control. She felt her pull up swell with the accident and expand in the back with her poop. The accident was too much and she leaked out the sides. It was clear to see pull up could not hold in her accidents. Lucy started to cry. She was soaked and messy. She felt like a baby.