LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting summer vacation [this is for me and Rynabro]

Jamesblack

Rosie was knew she needed to think of a way to teach jade lesson she just needed time. Luckily she had seen the Keys and turned to go back into the kitchen.

”no sweetie I haven’t but I’m sure if we all look we can find them I’ll check the kitchen.” She says walking out and once out of sight picks up the keys and places them in her pocket.

”jade where did you last have them” she calls once she heads back into the lounge 

“I always have them on the coffee table in the bowl.” Said Jade. She searched the whole living room. “Dang it. I drove home last night.” Said Jade. 

“You can spend the day with us. I am sure the keys will turn up.” Said Ruby. “Can we all go to the park?” Asked Ruby tired of looking for now. “I promise to help you look some more but today is a nice day. I want to go play on the swings. Plus getting your mind of things will help.” Said Ruby.

”I need to get into my car.” Said Jade. She had her new meds that help with stomach issues she has been having since the vehicle in the pool situation. She has been getting stomach aches and stuff since the crash.

“Good idea ruby let’s all get going to park. We can look for your keys late jade come on we will have a great time” she says walking over and taking hold of jades hand.

”don’t worry your keys will turn up.” She says smiling 

• Like 1

“Fine, but we are finding my keys later. She was puzzled why Rosie took her hand but then she took Ruby’s hand. She let out a sigh and let Ruby drag them out the door to walk the two blocks to get to the park. 

Once at the park, Hade decided to go for a walk. Ruby looked at Rosie. “Rosie if you make pasta tonight, make sure you go easy on the garlic, Jade get tummy troubles with garlic.” Warned Ruby before she went to go play on the playground.

After about a hour, Jade had the urge to go to the bathroom. She went to the woman’s restroom and saw the huge line. She checked out the empty boys and realized it was too nasty to use. “Hey can we got back?” Asked Jade know she could back it to the toilet is they left.

Rosie watched Ruby play once they got to the playground she wasn’t happy that Jade had gone off on her own as she wanted to keep an eye on her too. When Jade came over and asked if they could go home Rosie looked at her.

”you ok? I was thinking we could stay all afternoon was going to say I’ll treat us to food? Your sister seems to be having a lot of fun” she says pointing to Ruby as she went down the slide

“I need to pee.” Said Jade trying to hold it in. She rushed to the line for the girls room. She waited and squirmed until it was her turn. She got her pants down but that was all she could do before she lost control. Thankfully only her panties got soakedZ in tears, Jade removed her panties and threw them in the trash.  She cleaned up her mess before leaving the bathroom.

She went to hang with her sister. One of the girls went to Rosie and whispered that there were soaked panties in the trash can and she thinking it was Jade who did it. 

Rosie couldn’t believe what she was hearing at first if this was true she certainly would use this to her advantage she asked the girl to show her and followed her. She could tell straight away from that the panties were soaked with pee due to the smell and she thought she recognized them as the pair Jade had been wearing.

”thank you for coming and telling me I’ll make sure Jades ok” she says smiling. She then heads over to jade. “Jade I need a word with you, Ruby your sister will be back in a minute ok” she says once again taking hold of Jades hand and gently taking her away from the other kids

Jade was playing with Ruby when she felt Rosie grab her hand. “Hey, let go. I am not a baby. You just ask me to follow.” Said Jade annoyed that she was being pulled like a toddler.

”I am fine, we can stay until you are ready to go?“ said Jade. She refused to look Rosie in the eyes. A few kids saw Rosie drag Jade and away and watched and oooed like if Jade was called to the principal office.

She looked at jade actually feeling a little sorry for her. “Jade you know you can trust me I’m here to help I’m very experienced at babysitting I can tell when a kids had an accident. Lucky for you i brought you a spare pair of panties” she says smiling she really did want jade to start trusting her 

Jade turned a bright shade of red. “I told you. We need to go home.” Said Jade. She thought about lying and saying she made it but then she would have to prove it and currently did not have underwear. “Fine where is the underwear.” She whispered.  She wanted this done and over with. She was ready to find her keys and go somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Smiling at Jade, Rosie decided to not give her a chance she took Jades hand and lead her quickly over to one of the disabled toilets and walked her straight in. “I’m here to look after you both and the sooner you accept that the better this will be.” She says as she starts going through her bag and pulls out a pair of pink panties with hearts on.

”let’s get you in these then we can go back and play” she says smiling at her.

“I do not need to be looked after.” Said Jade. She took the panties and glared at them. She adjusted them as they were small and tight. “You need to stop this. I am older thank you. This is getting Fucking annoying.” Said Jade

Jade left the bathroom. She went over to Ruby. She ruffled her hair and decided to find a tree and take a nap.  She was soon asleep.