LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Officer Clarissa woke up to a feminine voice calling her name, "Clarissa, wake up sweety. It’s time to make a nice big present for mommy!" With a slight startle, she wakes up fully, becoming aware of the restraints holding her in place. Her own handcuffs bind her arms to two corners of the bed she is laying on, while ropes bind her feet to the other corners. She feels nude and spots all her gear laying at the side of the bed. As she tries to move, she hears a crinkle and notices the thick diaper she is wearing. With a glare, she looks back to her captor, a humanoid figure with pink skin, red eyes and prominent horns on the head. Shocked, she realizes that it is a demoness. The bouncy breasts and feminine body proportions are a clear indicator. Startled she thinks, “What is a demoness doing here? Any form of stable demons in our realm is a class 3 breach at minimum. Way more than my pay grade!”

As if the demoness can smell her fear she reveals a wide grin, showcasing two rows of needle-like teeth. Continuing in a seductive voice, “Don’t be afraid. You are not in danger or we wouldn’t have this conversation right now.” She gives Clarissa a moment to process and come to the same conclusion. Her worry is replaced by uncertainty. The demoness doesn’t look that big, being around a head shorter than herself, but demons are known to have extreme strength, resilience and agility. They are also able to use mana for different kinds of spells, which make them so dangerous.

“Okay, stop. Pull yourself together Clarissa. Think about your training!”, tell Clarissa silently herself. The first step is trying to classify the kind of demon. It can’t be a wrath demon, or she would be already dead. Gluttony also doesn’t makes sense with this slim body. Hmm … From the appearance she would guess that the demoness could be a succubus, which would make her a lust demon. At that thought she notices a pink tail appearing from below. It has a heart-shaped tip and quickly crawls closer to her head. She tries to defend herself, but the restraints keep her in place, but as the tail reaches her it just pats her softly on the head, while the demoness asks in a bit of an irritated voice, “Hello, hello. Someone there? Everything ok?”

With a slight stutter, officer Clarissa answers, “Ye … Yes! I just spaced out for a moment. Are you a succubus?” This seems to amuse her captor, as she spots another grin while answering, “We have someone clever here. I’m called Lily by the way. You’re guess is wrong, but quite close. I’m a subset of the aspect of lust, but I specialize in something unique. As you may have noticed you are wearing a fluffy, comfy diaper. Just know that I get what I need when you use it in the right conditions.”

That makes sense and explains Clarissa’s current predicament. She still doesn’t feel very well, as she just woke up after being knocked out. She needs to use the toilet but has a premonition about how this will go. Let’s not think about this for now and try to remember what happened before. She was about to check up on a hint that they got via phone. The Office of Magical Affairs gets a lot of calls from concerned citizens who misclassify perfectly normal events as magical. On top of that, there are fun calls that aren't meant seriously anyway. The combination of these two facts doesn’t allow the agency to send full teams to each reported location. Therefore, officer Clarissa was sent alone to do the checkup this time. When she arrived at the location, she rang the doorbell and announced her presence as per protocol. Then everything went haywire. Only milliseconds after the door opened something grabbed her and pulled her deftly inside. She doesn’t remember what happened after that.

That should bring her to the current situation. With a bit of anxiety, she asks Lily, “What's going to happen now? What do I have to do in order to be released?” With an innocent smile, Lily answers, “As I said earlier you will make a nice big present in your diaper for mommy to clean up. I know you probably don’t want to do it right now, but I have just the right motivation.”, turning around 90 degrees she continues speaking in a soothing voice, “Come here, Peter. It’s time for your show!”

Around the corner, a big baby crawls towards Lily. Wait, it’s not a baby, it’s an adult! He wears a frilly pink dress with red ribbons and suckles on a big strap-on pacifier. With each step, some crinkles emanate from his thick, white diaper. The same one Clarissa is wearing right now. Lily waits patiently for him to come closer and then stops far enough away so officer Clarissa has a good look at what will happen. With a mischievous grin, she removes the pacifier and then asks, “Who’s my good baby boy?”

Peter answers enthusiastically, “Me, Mee!”

With a satisfied grin Lily asks next, “And what do good little baby boys do?”

“They do what mommy Lily says!”

“Yes, they do. Now show your new baby sister how to make a nice big present for mommy!”

“Yesth mommy! Hnnnrrg!” Splisssh! Clarissa watches as the front of Peter’s diaper starts to change color, while she starts hearing more noises. Pbbplrppt, Shplrt, Flrrpt! The relief and bliss on Peter’s face as he loads up his diaper is horrifying to Clarissa, while deeply arousing for Lily. As the poopy logs start to enter his diaper, the demoness turns him around for a better view. Now Clarissa can watch a bulge grow at the back of Peter’s diaper, while he starts to moan in pleasure. The diaper expands as the mess being pushed into it keeps piling up. All the while Lily praises him for doing such a good job while touching her own needy, demonic clitty.

While Peter finishes soiling his diaper with quite some noise, Lily takes her now slick fingers, “You see, everything my body produces makes humans quite horny.” and inserts them into Clarissa’s diaper. As Clarissa feels the touch, she notices a certain heat and tingling slowly building up afterward. Changing her focus back to Peter, Lily commands him, “Lay on the floor in a changing position.” The adult baby complies immediately, squishing the contents of his diaper as he gets into position. With a winning grin, Lily opens the infantile garment, releasing quite the smell in the process, commenting, “Aawwww, my baby made such a big poopy for mommy! I’m so proud! Let’s get you your reward!” Peter beams all over his face, looking so pleased as if he has accomplished a big achievement, while he lies there in his excrement. His dick standing erect in the open diaper, coated in his still warm urine.

Lily places herself over the steaming hot mess, slowly lowering her pussy over his member. Just a moment before making contact she stops with a wicked grin and with a hissing sound she starts to pee all over Peter’s erect member. His diaper caught the golden shower flowing down his genitals. The demoness doesn’t empty her bladder, just giving a quick shower, before retracting again. Only moments later the smell in the air starts to change. It’s hard to describe and Clarissa can still smell the mess, but her body stops categorizing the foul smell as something repulsive. After making sure that Clarissa will not be bothered by the smell of Peter’s mess anymore, the demoness folds the front piece of the diaper back up and around Peter’s cock. Then she starts sliding it up and down, simultaneously eliciting a squishing noise. Eliciting satisfied moans from him.

Squish, Squish, Squish! Lily watches with a predatory gaze as her baby boy comes closer to orgasm. Inlaying her voice with magical energies, she starts speaking to Peter again, “You are my little baby boy, who has problems keeping his diaper dry. Whenever you get excited you lose control over your bladder, going pee-pee all over your fluffy diapee.” Baby boy Peter gives no resistance at all to the magical words, absorbing them like a diaper as they take hold of his mind. As this is accepted as his new truth, they settle in deeply, pushing out more parts of his maturity. The demoness hungrily absorbs this maturity, devouring it, so it will not return. Therefore, making the change permanent for the little baby boy. At the same time as his maturity goes bye, bye, he comes, spurting his load right into his infantile garment that Lily is rubbing over his member. It could be said that he has a literal mind-shattering orgasm.

This is the way Lily works and with each sticky her victims make, they go further down their infantile paths, from which they will never return. After Peter blew his load, Lily closes his diaper again, telling him that he will be changed later. For now, he can enjoy the afterglow of his orgasm in his warm diapee. After taking him away, Lily has quite aroused herself. Diaper demons like her, enjoy the activity themselves. Therefore, the sly demoness can’t resist diapering her own sexy tushy, before going back to her newest catch. The feedings always make her a bit drunk, releasing her inhibitions and making her do more kinky stuff. She will have to make some stickies in it soon. Maybe after she is done with Clarissa here. She seductively licks her lips, before reappearing.

As she goes over to the bed, she notices that Clarissa’s face has a bright flush by now, as the officer starts getting into heat. With another mischievous grin, Lily crawls onto the bed, positioning herself right over Clarissa. “My, my, what do we have here? A little baby girl in heat? Let mommy help you with that!” Starting to caress Clarissa’s breasts, the officer can’t resist releasing a moan from the pleasure.

Clarissa grits her teeth, while vowing in her mind, “No, don’t give in to the temptation. Stay strong Clarissa, you can do it!” At the same time, worry comes up, as her bladder is near its capacity, threatening her with stings to release the pressure. As if on cue, Lily’s hand wanders over to her tummy, starting to gently apply pressure. The demoness watches with glee as the desperation in Clarissa’s eyes increases. It’s like music in her ears, when finally Clarissa’s resistance breaks with a whimpering sound. Hiiisssssssss! The officer starts wetting herself. A golden stream enters her thirsty diaper, splashing around and making it nicely warm and squishy. The relief feels sooo good. Clarissa didn’t know that going pee-pee can feel this good. Unwillingly she embraces the feeling, slowly coming closer to her orgasm. But before she reaches this height, the stream stops and the binding prevents her from pleasuring herself. With a pathetic moan, she protests, before being shushed by Lily. The demoness looks deep into her eyes, “Good job Clarissa! You see, that felt really good, didn’t it? But I want you to go one step further. You know what I want, right? Make me happy and I might even consider letting you go …”

Clarissa thinks about the offer, knowing that she will likely not be able to free herself. But in the end, she refuses. Demons are not known to keep their word. Even if, as Lily has worded it she could keep her forever. The demoness replies, “Wouldn’t be fun if you gave in so easily.” She turns herself around so her diapered tushy is right Infront of Clarissa’s face, before announcing, “Feel the power of my secret weapon!” The demoness starts to grunt, as she starts pushing out her magical poo-poo from her demonic tushy. Pffrt! A first fart announces what is about to come. Then the first log starts to enter Lilys diaper. Clarissa watches mesmerized how the diaper starts expanding right Infront of her. With a couple moans Lily continues soiling her infantile garment, just like a baby. Rubbing her clitty through the front as she does the deed. A sickly sweet, magical scent starts to emanate from her poopy, instead of the foul smell of human excrement. This scent is Lilys ultimate weapon, turning even the hardest cases into diaper humping imbeciles. Finally with a loud "Braaapp" sound softer, mushier poop marks the ending of Lilys pooping session. The demoness loves the warm slimy feeling, as the diaper presses her mess against her delicate pink skin. She wiggles around a bit and touches the bulge she created to give her poopy a nicer spread inside her diaper, before standing up again. Now each of her movements is accompanied by a squishing sound, as her poop is pushed around. She stopped rubbing her clitty, even as she is close to an orgasm. She knows that it will be so much better, when done at the height of her feeding. Maybe she shouldn’t do it, as she just fed from Peter, but she wants to reach new heights. Knowing that Clarissa is now enraptured by the sweet smell permeating the room, she undoes the bindings of the officer.

As Clarissa smells the sweet scent her arousal increases tenfold. Her little kitty now dropping wet. Her rational thoughts become more clouded as her primal desires increase. She just has to push, giving in to the pleasure. Without actively noticing she starts rubbing her diapered pussy, releasing a sweet moan between the squishing sounds. Lily comes closer to her ear with glee in her eyes, whispering with her demonic powers, “Concentrate on my voice Clarissa.” The officer can’t resist the magic compulsion and listens as if in trance. With a vile grin Lily continues, weaving even more magic into her voice, “Repeat after me: I, Clarissa, am a little baby girl. I’m a good little baby girl who loves wearing her diapers. Only grown-ups are allowed to take off my diaper. I’m too little to know how to properly change my used diapees.”

Clarissa starts repeating in her lust-induced trance, the magic taking hold of her mind as she says the words. Lily looks her newest acquisition deep into her eyes as the defiant look in them is replaced by happiness and love. The big hurdle is overcome and Lily speaks the new truths of her baby girl directly to her mind, “You are so little, you have no control over your bladder. You constantly dribble your pee-pee into your beloved diapers. You love the feeling of your warm and squishy diapers against your skin.”

As Clarissa goes deeper into the rabbit hole, the awareness of her bladder completely vanishes. Lily knows that her time is running out, but she has a good feeling and tries to go for the grand prize. She gathers the last of her energy reserves and hopes that it is enough, “Using the toilet is for big girls and not for you. You don’t even know how to use them. Always remember that the toilet is scary and cold, while using your diaper calms you down, as it is the right thing to do. When you need to go poopy you just squat down and push everything out into your waiting diapee.”

Lily used all of her power, but she managed to finish. There are still a lot more lessons for the future, but this is amazing progress for now. After Lily spoke the last words, there is a vacant look in Clarissa’s eyes, a bit of drool running out of the corner of her mouth as the magic takes full hold and Lily gets her meal. It is sooo much and she is already feeling so hot! Lily’s pussy is dripping wet inside her own comfy diapee. The demoness gives her some time to let it all sink in, carefully applying more of the sweet scent emanating from her own diaper around her newest catch. Making sure to not disturb the changes taking place in Clarissa’s brain. After about a minute later the former officer starts moving again. She waddles a couple steps, her diaper crinkling and she is reminded of her current status. Just like before her hand wanders to her diapered crotch, squishing her soggy diaper against her needy kitty. Squish, Squish, rumble. The new adult baby is reminded by her tummy that she still needs to go poopy. She knows that she wanted to use the toilet, but as she thinks about this idea only a feeling of dread comes up. Why has she ever considered using one? Baby Clarissa doesn’t understand why she wanted to do this, she doesn’t even know how to use a toilet. She thinks a bit more and remembers what she is supposed to do.

Like a good baby girl, she squats down, Lily watching her closely as she does so. Then with a grunt she starts pushing. With puffy cheeks she looks quite cute as she does the most infantile act with Lily watching in satisfaction. Hnnnnrg, Pfffrrrrpt! She pushes out a first fart, filling the air with her foul smell, but she is far from done. Prrapt! Braaapppp! The next sounds announce the steamy hot load entering the backside of her diaper. The warm slimy feeling spreading in her diaper is amazing and her kitty feels all tingly, so she masturbates the front of her diaper even faster while continuing to soil her infantile garment. One poopy log after the next enters her waiting diaper, tenting it out to a nice bulge. In the same amount as her diaper fills up, her arousal increases. “That’s my good baby girl! Push it all out!”, encourages Lily in a motherly tone. Clarissa answers with a deep grunt, needing some effort now to keep pooping, as the space starts to run out in the backside of her diaper, forcing the mess slowly towards the front. Her breathing becomes faster and faster as she comes closer to climax. Lily notices and whispers into her ear, “Show mommy how much you love your diapers!” Clarissa convulses in pleasure as she comes hard in her diaper, spewing lewd juices all over the soggy padding, as her diaper trustfully catches her infantile orgasm. At the same time she finishes soiling herself with one last squelching sound from the other end of her diapee. With a wide grin Lily praises her even more, “Good girl, you made such a good job! Mommy is very proud of you!”

Baby Clarissa basks in the praise and the afterglow of her amazing orgasm, showing it with a big dumb grin, drool still running out of the corner of her mouth. Just like a good baby girl. But Lily isn’t finished yet, using the momentum she gained she uncovers her full breasts and guides her baby back to the bed. Clarissa follows the little prods by her mommy, her full diaper emits clearly perceptible squishing and squelching sounds from the movement, as the contents are moved within. The warm slimy feeling pressing against her skin feels just right and having used her diaper properly made Clarissa quite calm. It feels just so right, as if this is the natural state, she should always be in. Without noticing Clarissa’s thumb wanders inside her mouth, suckling on it like the infant she just became. Lily watches with a knowing grin and positions herself on the bed, together with her new adult baby. Taking Clarissa’s head into her lap. Lily own diaper crinkles a bit as she sits down on her own mess, but she doesn’t care. Just as little as her new baby girl does about smushing the contents of her diaper. After Clarissa put her head into Lilys lap, she is mesmerized by the full booby in front of her.

Again Lily encourages in a soothing tone, “Time for your reward baby girl. It’s time for milkies from mommy. Open wide darling.” Clarissa does as she is told and latches on. She feels so loved and protected in mommies embrace, starting to suckle without a care in the world. Immediately she is rewarded with a sweet taste as her mouth fills with the heavenly nectar. Closing her eyes in absolute bliss as she drinks in big gulps. But not only Clarissa has a good time, as Lily also enjoys the feeding quite much. The diaper demon is so high on the maturity she leeched from her newest acquisition that in combination with the current stimulation, it’s too much and she loses it. Psshhh! Lily loses control of her bladder, wetting herself like a baby. As she breastfeeds Clarissa, her own diaper expands in size, while changing its color. Growing warm and squishy just like Clarissa’s diaper before. That makes Lily sooo horny and she starts touching herself, making the same squishing noises as Clarissa before. Her new baby girl opens her eyes and looks surprised at her mommy, which is having a small accident herself. She stops feeding for a moment and asks, “Did you went pee-pee just like me?”

The question increases Lilys arousal to unknown heights as she starts to embrace her darkest fantasy. Lily is completely overwhelmed from all the stimulus and releases a high pitched moan from the pleasure. She doesn’t even notice that she subconsciously starts to impart her voice with magic just as before. Her magic reserves having refilled quite a bit from all the maturity she leeched from Clarissa. As in trance Lily answers with her horny thoughts, “Yes, I just went pee-pee in my diapee like a good little baby girl.”, in her clouded mind state she remembers what she just said earlier to Clarissa, repeating a couple of her commands, “Yes, I’m a good little baby girl who loves wearing her diapers. I’m too little to know how to properly change my used diapees.” With every sentence Lily comes closer to orgasm. She is sooo close. In her haze she thinks to herself, “Just one more humiliating sentence, which Clarissa will probably forget anyway and I can make my own stickies!” With renewed determination she finishes with, “I’m so little that I have no control over my bladder!” As the magic settles in place, Lily experiences a mind shattering orgasm herself! As she comes in her well used diaper she falls back-first onto the bed. This time involuntarily devouring part of her own maturity with a big dumb grin, drool running out of the corner of her mouth. Her thumb finding a way into her mouth, while baby Clarissa crawls over to continue nursing from her breast.

Authors note: Lily is not the first diaper demon, getting so high from overfeeding that she gives in to her urges and starts feeding of her own maturity. Its kinda her instincts taking over and making her deepest desires come true. Deep down she wants to be the same as her victims, helplessly filling her thick diapers while having the best orgasms of her life.

Clarissa on the other hand is an adult baby now. She did go further then Lilys programming, as she sunk deep into little space. But this is only temporary and the only permanent changes are the ones induced by Lilys magical words.

What do you think how this development will proceed? Lily got a taste of her own maturity now and it was way better then any mortal one she ate before. Will she be able to control herself or will she sink deeper into infantile bliss? What about Clarissa, will she be able to stop further regression?

• Like 4

After Clarissa’s tummy is full of Lily’s milk, she feels so sleepy and satisfied. Everything is ok, her diaper is still slightly warm and squishy as it should be. She will just take a quick princess nap. With a huge yawn, she rolls to the side, before falling asleep. Dreaming sweet baby dreams with her thumb securely locked back in her mouth.

Lily on the other hand is completely dazed, staying in the same position until her diaper went cold. As the high slowly ebbs away, her mind slowly starts to process what happened. Did she truly just let her kink take over and use her magic on herself? No, No No! … That can’t be true … but it felt sooo amazing. It felt natural, doing the right thing. As if she is supposed to feast on her own maturity. When her instincts took over, they leaped at the chance, guiding her to this outcome. She starts suckling on her thumb more frantically as her panic increases. It all started with her overfeeding, the loss of control and then there was ultimate bliss …

She has to do it again – no, wait – she needs to control herself. If she continues, she will regress herself like her victims. Becoming a helpless baby just like them. At the thought, her nipples become hard again and her pussy slightly slick. She thinks, “It would be so humiliating, helplessly filling my thick diapees in front of mere humans! Getting my dirty diaper changed …” Mhhhm, she licks her lips in anticipation as her free hand finds its way back to her clitty, starting to massage it again through the squishy diaper. “I’m such a naughty girl for doing this.” She can’t help herself as she continues imagining herself as one of her victims. Imagining officer Clarissa standing over her in full gear, telling her “What do we have here? A naughty baby girl having fun with her diapers?” The worries she had just moments before clearing from her mind. Squish, Squish, Squish! She starts rubbing herself faster, thinking back to her accident and how she regressed herself afterward. “Only baby girls have accidents in their diapers. Accept what you truly are. You are my little baby demoness! Yes, you are!”, imagines Lily, using Clarissa’s voice in her head, “Now show mommy how much you love your diapers! It’s time to make a nice big present for mommy!" Lily loves the role reversal and tries pushing again with a grunt, but only a fart escapes her poop-caked tushy. Eliciting a satisfied moan from the feeling of release, before changing her focus back to masturbation. The thumb in her mouth stays firmly in place, muffling her infantile moans until she comes a second time in her soiled diaper with a deep moan, which releases her thumb in the process. This took the last of her energy out of her, as she lays exhausted in bed. She ends her little fantasy with her own former words, “Good girl, you made such a good job! Mommy is very proud of you!” Her poop-filled diaper feels like an accomplishment at this moment, as she drifts off into sleep, reveling in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Unbeknownst to the demoness, feeding off her own maturity earlier, triggered a whole palette of different changes. She has devoured her own demonic maturity, but she cannot utilize it the same way as she does with mortal maturity. So, the question is, what did her body do with it? It’s something all diaper demons share and it’s quite ironic. Her latest episode is just a preview of what is about to come. Old instincts become dormant, while others awaken. Changing Lily from the ground up and preparing her for a new phase in life.

(POV Clarissa)

I wake up the next morning, feeling well-rested. There is a foul smell in the air, but it is overpowered by a sweet fragrance. As I remember what happened, I blush from embarrassment. I was completely out of my mind, what was I thinking? The demoness must have used her magic on me. That’s right, but where is she? I turn my head around while moving into a sitting position. With a crinkle, my diaper announces its presence and the mess contained inside shifts around with a squelching sound. I feel a slight stinging sensation from my tushy, probably caused by laying in my excrement for so long. I should feel a fair deal of revulsion about that, but the words from yesterday ring in my mind, “I’m a good little baby girl who loves wearing her diapers …”

Baby girls like me are not revulsed by their poopy diapers. I think that there was more to this first part, but it seems to have vanished*. I just need a quick change and I’m good to go. Next to me is baby Lily in her well-used diapee. She looks so adorable suckling on her thumb like an infant. I don’t want to disturb her and watch her mesmerized for a moment longer. While I do so, I ponder what my connection to her is. My mind is still fuzzy and I have problems remembering. Everything is jumbled up. Hmmm. I know that she is called Lily and I woke up next to her. Maybe she is my big sister?!? While I contemplate this idea, I hear a distinctive hissing sound. With a shocked expression I look down at my diaper, expecting it to grow warmer, but it doesn’t do so. Perplexed I look back to Lily and watch her diaper puff out a bit more in the front. While doing so she releases a purring sound like a cat and keeps sleeping with a satisfied expression. With a slight chuckle, I correct my assumption: Lily is probably my little baby sister.

*(There is a reason for that)

After witnessing this cute display, I make my way over to the changing station nearby. Arriving there, I place myself in position, before opening my diaper. The smell emanating from it becomes much stronger, reminding me of what I have done. Thinking back, I don’t remember why I soiled myself. I probably didn’t make it to the training potty in time. Cleaning myself up is quite difficult, but at least there are some wet wipes. I wince from the sting as I clean my poop-caked tushy, revealing the slightly red skin underneath my mess. It’s a rash as I thought, but nothing that a bit of skincare creme can’t fix. The cool feel, as I apply the creme is a real blessing. After cleaning myself and taking care of the rash, I discard the diaper in the diaper pail nearby. I notice that it is quite full and it smells of Peter? Why do I know that the other diapers in there are from Peter? Not knowing the answer, I ignore the fact for now and grab a new diaper, unfolding it. I sprinkle a good amount of baby powder, before positioning myself on top of it and start closing it again. Only feeling safe and secure, after the last tape is closed. I belong in these fluffy, comfy diapers! Being without them, even for a short amount of time, is making me feel anxious. At the thought a slight trickle escapes me, warming my crotch, before being absorbed. Yes, that’s right, I wear my diapee now and don’t need to ponder about such scary thoughts.

After diapering myself, I head out to explore. The first room I enter is the kitchen. It is well stocked and I found a couple baby formulas in the fridge. They are in neat bottles with rubber teats on the top. I take one for myself and give it a taste. Sucking on the rubber teat is very calming and the cool milk is delicious. After getting my little snack I proceed to explore, entering another room, where four cribs are positioned. They all have nameplates and the first three also have sleeping occupants in them. In the first crib lies Peter with a pacifier in his mouth. His diaper is discolored at the front, probably a nighttime accident. The second nameplate reads Lucy and an adorable girl lies inside. She is around the same height as Peter, but has a more delicate body shape. She also has a pacifier in her mouth, but her diaper is still white. The last occupant is another boy named Steven. He seems to be problematic, as he has mittens over his hands and a romper suit that can only be opened on the back. He has a strap-on pacifier that is secured behind his head and a white diaper like Lucy. The last crib is empty and as I look at the nameplate, it has my name on it. Hmmm. That must be an error, I clearly slept in the bed with Lily. Little sister Lily probably just made a prank and replaced her own name tag with mine. She belongs in this crib clearly more than me. I search for a marker to correct this slight …

(POV Lily)

I wake up on my bed in my well-used diaper. The first thing is removing my thumb from my mouth. I can’t believe what I did yesterday, but at the same time, I can’t deny how good it felt. I can already feel my arousal increasing again, waking up in my excrement like one of my victims. No, stop Lily! Naughty girl, control yourself! I try to fight my instincts, stopping my outstretched hand from massaging my wet clitty just in time. With a force of will I stand up from the bed, the contents of my diaper squelching around from the movement. I feel great, too good to be accurate. With my demonic constitution, it is hard for me to feel bad, but that’s not the point. Why do I feel so aroused? This was never the case before. What has changed?

I decide that my soiled diaper isn’t helping me keep control, so I make my way over to the changing station. I place myself on the changing table as usual and undo the tapes of my diaper, causing the front to fall down with a “Splat” sound. I get some wet wipes, but then my automated process stops and a deep confusion overcomes me. What am I supposed to do next? I can’t remember? I try searching for the reason and only find a vague feeling. As I reach closer it’s as if a reflex takes over and I say in an infantile voice, “I’m too little to know how to properly change my used diapees.”

I slowly come back to my senses. Yes, that makes sense! I’m a baby girl, how am I even supposed to know how to do something like that? But now I have a new problem. Who changes my soiled diapers? As I try to remember only one person comes to mind: Clarissa! Then how do I get her to come? Ah right, I’m a good baby girl and know what to do. I try closing my diaper again, but as I try to do that, I notice that I undid the tapes with my claws, shredding them in the process. What do I do now? I can’t leave and try finding her without my diapee! Distressed I send my thumb back into my mouth, suckling on it rhythmically, while trying to find a solution.

Suddenly I hear cooing noises and see Clarissa coming over to me with quick steps. I feel so little, so infantile and it arouses me greatly. As my distress vanishes, it is replaced by shame as Clarissa judges my feeble attempts to change my diapee. After taking stock, Clarissa announces, “Oh Lily, I’m very proud that you tried changing your own diaper, but you see where that leads you too. Try finding me next time and we can get this solved together. Do you understand?”

Removing my thumb again I reply in a squeaky voice, “Yes mommy!”, before putting it back in place. This is sooo hot! I can feel my nipples become hard again, as I bask in the humiliation. I can’t resist my urges compelling me to become even more submissive, “Please change my dirty diapee! Lily made a big boom-boom!” This is perfect! Just like her pathetic victims! She needs to stop this, but on the other side, she wants to indulge a bit more. Assuring herself that she is still in control and that this is just an act, gives her the calm of mind to continue this a bit further. Her arousal increased in turn. In the back of her mind, there is a doubt that she will not be able to stop herself. Indulging herself further and further, but she locks this doubt far away and keeps enjoying the experience. Clarissa seems to come to a revelation at her words, before she responds, “Yes you did, but now I am here to clean up the big present you made for me!”

(Neutral POV)

As Clarissa cleans her dirty tushy, Lily can’t resist touching her needy clitty, already slick from her increasing arousal. Of course, Clarissa notices, but doesn’t stop her charge, instead commenting, “What a naughty baby girl.” Lily starts panting, as she slowly starts rubbing faster. As the cleaning continues the demoness notice that something is missing. Deep down she knows what she needs to do for her orgasm. As the pleasure embraces her mind like a comfy diaper, she tries to resist the urges, but it is a losing battle. She doesn’t even notice that Clarissa finished changing her into a fresh diaper, right over her hand that still caresses her needy kitty. Satisfied with her work, Clarissa whispers into Lily’s ear, “Show mommy how much you love your diapers!” This is the final nail in the coffin and with a pathetic whimper, Lilys resistance breaks, as she starts pushing with a grunt. First, a bit of pee-pee escapes from the pressure and moistens her fresh diaper, while a couple of toots from her backside announce the new load coming out. Clarissa sighs, as she meant that Lily should make a sticky and not soil herself again. At least she is doing it where she can be changed right away a second time.

The demoness has the time of her life, as she pushes another load into her diapee. Right Infront of Clarissa, just as she has envisioned it before. Pbbplrppt! Brrrapp! The hot gooey mess exits her demonic butthole and piles up inside her diaper, bringing with it the sweet fragrance her poopy is known for. Clarissa waits patiently for her baby to finish defecating, noticing how the diaper expands a bit to accommodate the mess pushed into it. The former officer smells the sweet fragrance, but this time it has no effect on her, but she doesn’t even truly realizes this herself. She already started to undergo changes, just like Lily is doing right now.

As Lily’s diaper fills with warm mush, her thumb slides from her mouth and she starts speaking again in trance, magic empowering her voice, “Using the toilet is for big girls and not for me. I don’t even know how to use them.” Just like last time the diaper demon starts devouring part of her own maturity. At the same time the pleasure and reward center in her brain overloads, as she comes heavily in her diaper. Rewarding her with ultimate pleasure, before she sinks back into unconsciousness. Her mind-shattering orgasms are better than any drug, her demonic constitution preventing any negative side effects.

As Lily regresses herself further, the demonic maturity she devours is processed by her magic and then sent right into Clarissa. Filling the holes left by Lily’s former feeding. This happened before and it enabled Clarissa to change her own diaper, even though she shouldn’t be able to. But this isn’t the only thing happening ...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the nice comment, they are a big motivation for me. I had to do a lot of stuff and had not so much time to write, but here is my current progress. Hope you have a nice day! :)

Lily woke up later in a fetal position inside a crib. Sucking on her thumb and covered by a warm blanket. She felt great in her comfy nest. Still a bit sleepy she moves a bit around, eliciting a slight crinkle from her diaper. Slowly she starts to remember what happened. She tried changing her own diaper which failed spectacularly. Of course she doesn’t know how to change it, what did she thought at that time? Whatever, she remembers that Clarissa found her and that she got extremely turned on from pretending to be a baby girl. Everything after that is hazy, she just remembers that her instincts took over and that the following experience felt amazing. It’s a bit as if she drunk too much, when she still was human and had a blackout, but with her demonic constitution this is not possible anymore. At this thought she thinks back to how things were before:

Lily was not always a demoness. She used to be a regular human like Clarissa. She called herself Liliane then and was captured by a demon. The demon put her into diapers and started to feed of her maturity, just like she does now to her victims. She still remembers vividly how arrogant he was with his demonic powers. Nothing could challenge him, but then his powers started to turn inwards. He started feeding of his own demonic maturity, which then got channeled to his newest victim. She started changing slowly. She started to regain control of her bladder and was soon out of diapers, while the demon descended into them further and further. Soon her former human self was full of his demonic maturity and it was transferred to one of his other victims instead. During her transformation she didn’t see things clearly, her mind still muddled, which in afterthought was clearly be design.

Liliane and the other victim booth starting to show demonic signs soon. As they slowly transformed into diaper demons themselves, their mind began to change. The new Lily that was formed didn’t understood her former self anymore and thus changed her name to its current form. She understood that the demon, which was now nothing more than a baby currently pooping his diaper, sired two new demons of his kind. The whole process in which his powers turned on himself was triggered by some unknown factors, which led his reproduction instincts to take over control. By feeding of his own maturity, he was able to process it into something compatible for humans. Starting the transformation that led to Lily being a diaper demon now.

Liliane was gone and the diaper demon Lily that was created out of her personality needed to feed. It was confusing at the start, her former humanity still strong, but it became easier over time. Lily fed of many people over the years, leeching different amounts of maturity from each victim. Some quick snacks got away with only a nighttime wetting problem, while others who caught her ire were reduced all the way back to infanthood. With each meal Lily found out that she started to like diapers more and more herself. First, she started only wearing them like her victims, but soon she started wetting them too. It didn’t take long until she messed her first diaper.

As Lily thinks back to the feeling of pushing poo-poo into her diaper, the warm mass spreading in her infantile garment, her pussy gets slick again. Her free hand wandering to her diapered crotch, starting to massage the area. As she presses the diaper against her clitty, it feels kind of squishy. As if she has wet it in her sleep …

As realization dawns on her face, she stops rubbing herself. Is she in the same state as the demon that turned her? Is she … feeding of her own maturity? She tries to remember what happened, but her mind is hazy and she cant seem to concentrate enough to find the answer. The only thing she gets is a cozy warm feeling, just like … the warmth from her needy clitty. Has she just wet herself again? She can’t tell. As the fear rises, tears come to her eyes, while she starts wailing like an infant.

When Clarissa hears the wailing, she quickly rushes over to Lily’s crib. With a worried look she searches for any clues to what is wrong, while making soothing sounds to calm her charge. As she finds no obvious problems she asks, “What is wrong, how can big sis help you?”

• Like 1

“What is wrong, how can big sis help you?” At the words Lily becomes aware that she is wailing just like a needy baby girl, but … this is ok? She is just a baby … wait, No! As Lily tries to get her bearings, new feelings emerge. She feels warm and sheltered now that she got her mommy’s attention. Wait! Not her mommy, it’s Clarissa, one of her victims … no, that’s not right either. She is so confused, which seems to show on her face, as Clarissa seems to take things into her hands now, checking her diaper. “Oh my, you wet your diaper quite a lot. You don’t need to be ashamed, it’s only natural. Let’s get you into a nice clean diapee!”

Lily watches Clarissa opening the crib, still processing what to say. Why is it so hard to think? Why was she so upset in the first place? She can't remember exactly. The memory slipping her grasp like her pee-pee is slipping her bladder. All the mental effort to go against her instincts wore her out a bit, so her mind settles on a compromise: It’s just as Clarissa said, she is the little sister and it’s only natural to wet her diapers. Big Sis waits patiently for her to leave the crib, so she climbs out of it. Just as she leaves the confines of her resting place, Clarissa surprises her with a hug, telling her: “I don’t know what got you so upset, but big sis is here now. Let me wipe away those tears. I will make everything better!” Just as she promised Lily already feels much better. A warm feeling coursing throughout her entire being. The hug is very nice, her big sis is so caring. She already doesn’t mind her soggy diaper anymore, even as a little more pee-pee is dribbling into it as she releases the tension that had her firmly in its grip. Her mind is like warm pudding. No more complex thoughts, just relaxation as she let big sis make all the decisions. She lets herself be guided to the changing table, a nice scent coming from the nearby diaper pail. With pride, she thinks: My diaper pail! A feeling of accomplishment coursing through her, as Clarissa removes her puffy diaper and adds it to the growing pail. Big Sis praises her during the change, telling her what a good little baby sister she is. Lily likes it a lot and just surrenders herself to the warm feelings. Suckling on her thumb again until it is replaced by a pacifier.

(POV Clarissa, a bit earlier)

I watch Lily fill the backside of her new diaper. She didn’t even make it off the changing table this time! So immature, but also very cute at the same time. As the smell hits me, I wonder again why it doesn’t smell repugnant. Whatever the case, I’m glad about it, as I will have to clean it up after she finishes. While her diaper expands to contain the mess, she keeps rubbing herself in heat. What a naughty little baby girl. She truly loves her diapers. I could intervene, but something holds me back, letting it happen. Somehow the whole process feels just right. Then she starts speaking again in trance. I don’t understand what she says, because at the same time, I feel invigorated by untold power flowing into me. Changing me, making me whole again. It feels good, it feels right.

As the process concludes Lily lies before me unconscious with a bulging, brown-stained diaper between her legs. As I lovely caress her head, I notice that the color of my skin changed. It got a distinctive pink hue to it. Not as strong as Lily of course, but still clearly visible. I should feel shocked about this fact, but I can’t seem to get myself to care. There is only this deep feeling that everything progresses as it should. It’s as if I’m under a spell. I start cleaning Lily again, discarding the used diaper to her new personal diaper pail. While doing so I wonder why I even wear a diaper. How silly of me. I exchange it against some normal panties, before putting Lily into a new diaper. Mission accomplished; I now need to get her into a proper resting place. Her crib should be perfect, but how will I move this big baby over there?

As I contemplate about how to proceed, I remember the other adult babies in the nursery. I should take a look and see if they need anything. Maybe I come up with an idea in the meantime. As I turn to leave, I find myself facing Lucy. She wears colorful fluffy clothes, her diaper still white and looks over to Lily with a satisfied smile. Her eyes are intelligent and despite her outfit, I intuitively perceive her as mature. But how did she manage to leave her crib?

Before I can ask, she notices my attention and explains, “Wait! I’m not a baby!” Of course, that makes sense, so I ask in return, “Then what is your role here?” With a winning smile, Lucy responds, “I’m here to help you with the nursery. Let me take care of the two babies there.” I nod in approval, but at the same time questions myself why I just go with her suggestions. She seems to know a lot more about what is happening right now. Why does she have such influence over me? Another strange thing I can’t seem to get myself to care about before my attention shifts again back to the problem of getting Lily into her crib.

(POV Lucy, after she woke up just moments earlier)

When I wake up, I can feel that it is finally time. My connection to Lily has changed completely. Where the demoness used to be dominant, now there is only submissiveness. I know the process started and I can’t be stopped now. I watch with glee Steven struggling in his crib, unable to get out and muffled by his strap-on pacifier. I turn my head to the other side, where Peter lies peacefully in his locked crib. It seems he had another nighttime accident, as it is becoming more regular now. Without further delay, I release myself from my crib, as it has no locking mechanism hindering me. As Lily’s aspirant, I have much more freedom and now I will receive the reward for my past loyalty. I swiftly put the clothes on which Lily insists that I wear, before making my way to the source of the demonic connection. I arrive just in time to hear a pathetic whimper escape Lily’s lips. In deep satisfaction I see her laying on the changing table where she put so many into diapers, but now she is laying on it herself, while her newest victim Clarissa stands victoriously over her. The demoness grunts, pushing out a couple of wet farts as she keeps masturbating through her diaper. A faint hissing as she wets herself. It’s like music in my ears.

The sight of Lily pooping her diaper with a big dumb grin, radiating pure bliss, is mesmerizing. It is so hot, I can’t stop myself from touching my clitty through my pristinely white diaper. I muffle my own moans through the pacifier I brought, while I come closer to climax. As Lily’s diaper expands, so does my arousal. Then the demoness starts speaking in a trance, magic empowering her voice, “Using the toilet is for big girls and not for me. I don’t even know how to use them.” With one last convulsion, Lily's body rears up in absolute ecstasy before she collapses back down onto her sagging diaper with a squelching sound. The mess inside spreads throughout her soiled garment as she glides unconscious. The sight makes me reach my orgasm and I come into my diaper. Breathing heavily in exhaustion. I can feel how Lily processes her demonic maturity, feeding it to Clarissa, until she is full. Then the rest starts flowing towards me.

I bask in the heavenly feeling, knowing that from now I will get fed the rest of Lily’s demonic maturity. There is still a lot left and Clarissa is now fully in transformation. Her skin tone already hints at the internal changes taking place. Her transformation will take some time and it will only finish when she extracted the last drop of Lily’s maturity. Until then my status as Lily’s aspirant gives me a lot of influence over Clarissa. With a wicked grin, I decide to test it out right away. More time than I expected seems to have passed, as she already turns my way with Lily being in a fresh diaper. Let’s see how it goes …

(Neutral POV)

After it worked perfectly, Lucy returns with additional supplies to the cribs. The situation is still unchanged and she makes her way over to Steven’s crib. Gloating at him she declares, “The process finally started and soon I will have the power to make all the changes to you that I promised. You will curse the day that you made fun of me for wearing diapers. You will see, my revenge will taste bittersweet …” Relishing a couple of seconds in watching Steven squirm in his restraints, her arousal increases as she envisions what she will do. Returning to her crib, she lays inside, before indulging a bit in the satisfaction that no one will make fun of her now. Slipping her thumb into her mouth, she starts suckling on it just like Lily has done before. Soon after her other hand starts rubbing her diaper again. Lily never regressed her in any way, but there is a reason she was chosen as Lily’s aspirant. With a hissing sound, Lucy starts purposefully wetting herself, thinking about what she witnessed Lily do just moments ago. Envisioning herself in the demoness position, losing control and wetting her diaper under Clarissa’s gaze. This thought is so hot, her thumb slides out of position as she moans in her infantile pleasure. Lucy’s diaper changes color under continuous squishing sounds, until she comes with a final shudder.

After enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm for a bit, she changes out of her used diaper and does the same for Peter’s drenched garment. Replacing them with fresh diapers, ready to catch the next accident. Big or small, intentional or not.

• Like 1