LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training failure. ?

matt1989

So I just thinking of a RP where you are a kid that has a weak bladder and everyone thinks you should just go back to diapers even your underwear is padded because you lucky get through the day with out tinkling on yourself for get nights. So it go from being put back in diapers to show trying you like a baby. I was even thinking the school demoting you that she's kindergarten or thore you in with the social needs kids. My primary character will be your mother single parent easier that way. But I'll probably will play some other characters for situations. A bit cliche but they will be fun.

Your waiting at the nurse's office yet again for the second time this week. A wet spot on the side of your pants because when your padded underwear leaks the wet spots shows up moor like a pull ups do. So you have 2 wet going down your inner thigh. Nurse Brooks the school nurse a Hispanic lady wearing a traditional nurse uniform and has her black hair tied into a bun come out from the back. Holding out a chang of shorts with a chose of either another one of your padded  underwears or a pull up goodnights from one of the special need kids which suddenly ain't the first time you been offered.

"Her you go sweet bags are in the spare room for wet clothes. O please remind you mother that you need more spare clothes. I had to get the pants from the lost and found."

Andrew sat in the nurses office with his head down embarrassed to be here again due to having an accident. He had wet himself again in the middle of class. He looked up at the nurse and nodded taking the underwear and pants. “Thank you Nurse Brooks, I will don’t worry. Sorry again” He stepped into the other room closing the door and changing into the dry underwear and pants putting the wet ones in the bags.

"no problem sweetie."

Even Andrew a wink as he went into the back room. As Andrew steps out nurse Brooks gave him a Hall pass. Normally she would send it student home but Andrew would be missing too much school if she did. To her she felt sorry for the poor boy because the school only handle bullies about %80 of the times and it's hard being known for being the kid the wet he's pants onesie but it happens to poor Andrew so often even she questions if Andrew's even truly potty trained. Class moves forward as normal. Miss Jones so simply ignored Andrew's entrance and quietly let Andrew sneak. In the classroom you can hear the occasional baby or captain pee pants was the most common name. Thankfully it was the last class of the day. As the kids got up to get on the buses a red hair girl with thick round glasses a thick line of freckles across her nose wearing overalls approach Andrew.

"Ha buddy another rough day?"

Susan is Andrew's best friends since kindergarten. She never really mine the wetting problem because she still has bed wetting problems. It's moor off and on this days but Andrew's the only one who knows. 

"Come on my mom said your coming to my house because your mother is working late again."

Andrew returned to class quietly sitting almost silent as the class finished up. He quickly left the class room and headed to the bus sitting in the far back away from everyone. He didn’t look at his friend Susan when she sat down only shrugging at her question. “Of course she is.” He said rolling his eyes.

Susan give him a playful slap on Andrew's back.

"Ha I know it's hard but on the bright side geas what game came the other day and geas who has a copy."

Susan stands there with a big smile on her face. Susan is a odd duckling. The ADHD doesn't help but she been a loyal friend for Andrew for so many years. She even keep a change of clothes for him for when a accident happens. Even she thinks that Andrew should be put back in diapers because at this point not even matter of if but when. Susan mom was waiting for them outside. She was a tell and has the same bright red hair as Susan but much more well kept she works at the same dinner as Andrew's mom works at. Susan ran up and gave her mom a big hug.

"Ha there and how is my favorite daughter is doing?"

"Mom I'm your only daughter."

"That true. Hay Andrew. Your mom is working a double again so you'll staying with use tell she gets off."

In the back is 2 booster seats. One has a bed pad on it Susan blushes a little bit because it belongs to her but she knows who it's really for. Everyone has little confident that Andrew could keep his pants day that not many people is willing to give him a chance. 

“You have a copy? But I thought your mom said it was too expensive.” Andrew said as they stepped off the bus and saw Susan’s mom. He sighed walking over slightly and looked down seeing the pad on one of the booster seats. He nodded to her when she explained he’d be staying with them for the afternoon and climbed into the car sitting on the booster seat.

"she did but she said that I can get my grades up she said she would by it for me and geas who mang to pull her D- to a B for English right at the last minute."

Susan winks one of her big eyes stick her tongue out slightly and giving a peace sign. Susan's mom stopped at the McDonald's drive-thru and got the kids a Happy meal each but had to waited till they got home because if Andrew started to dink anything it increase the risk of him having a accident. His underwear it's probably damp by now. They got to Susan's apartment. It's in a rough neighborhood but not considered dangerous. 

"Ok kids before eating wash up afterwards do your homework then you can play your new game."

Susan's mom gave Susan a playful stink eye.

"Andrew honey if you need to freshen up you mom left a small stack of underwear for you. There under the bathroom sink next to Susan's goodnight's. 

"MOOOM! 

Susan screamed red in the face. Even though that her bed wetting problem ain't widely known as Andrew's wetting problem she still gets embarrass when anyone brings it up. 

Andrew sat quietly during the ride to his friends home. He walked with them to the apartment nodding at the instructions he was given but blushed when he heard that his mom had dropped off more padded underwear for him, it wasn’t as bad as one sleepover he had at Susan’s where her mom put them both back into proper diapers before bed but he shook off that memory washing his hands and sitting at the table starting to eat.

After McDonald's and homework they flop down in the living room sitting on a blanket with some pee stans on it and played Susan's new game play like until Andrew mother showed up at the door her shoes in her hand feet in pan.

"I'm going to kill Margaret's for call on in again. Ha kiddo you ready to go." 

At that moment Andrew's bladder did that it not done embarrassing him for the day. He started to wet himself uncontrollably nothing he did would stop it as he pants and the blanket under him start to former giant wet spots. Andrew's mom try to hold her frustration for considering how tired she was.

"It ok Andrew her tack this and get cleaned up."

She handed Andrew a freezer bag with a change of shorts and extra thick underwear.