LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My diaper humiliation fantasy

fhaynes2233

If there's any dominant females out there that want to make this dream a reality, please DM me.

We go out to dinner, have a great time and then hit up some bars after. Come home, have sex and pass out. As I wake up I notice there's some sort of pressure in my ass, I feel down, it's a hollow anal plug. I ask you about it, you giggle and say, "oh fuck, I kind of forgot about that." I ask, "Well what's it for??" You laugh even harder, "Well, the bananas." "The what??"

You then tie me down, face down, spread eagle. Get the lube and spread it all over my mid section. You then start to peel the bananas, still laughing. Your lubed finger touches my asshole and then something bigger, half of a banana. It touches, my asshole resists, and then... plop. It's in. You don't waste any time. Plop. Plop. Plop. Plop.

As the fifth one goes in I grunt in pain and pleasure. You ask, "Oh is that all you can take?" I respond, "Yes, I feel so full. I can't hold it much longer."

As I finish the sentence my butthole is penetrated by something that feels like a fist but then is just stuck in me. It's a huge buttplug.

You laugh and slap my ass. You then, surprisingly, untie me. You pour us both a drink and put a diaper on me. We drink and you tell me that we are going out for one more drink, even with all the stuff going on inside me. I feel like I am going to burst but you say if I poop my pants you will expose me to everyone at the bar.

I thankfully hold it in. But we get home and you are on another level. You ride me harder then you ever have before, with my diaper on. You're about to cum, and so am I, right before you RIP the plug out, and everything comes out with it. You cum harder than you ever have, as do I, and then we lay there, out of breathe and more satisfied than we ever imagined.