LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wrestle Princess: Re-Wreleased

BabyGabrial

Some of the others had arrived already. It was kind of an odd experience. In Sunshine State the beach is easy to go to. However, it was only their group on this section. They managed to pay for a private section of the beach. It isn't huge due to price, but it's big enough that the littles should be able to enjoy being little without scrutiny. 

So far, it was only Boris and Maxie there. Maxie was on a towel getting put into a swim diaper by Boris. A human acting like a caregiver to an anthro, you don't see that every day. Though come to think of it, Boris was going around assisting Lauren at the Little meet up a few weeks ago. So, maybe he's a daddy without an official little.

"Maxie!!!" Gabby ran over excitedly and get down and hugged his friend. "Hey, Glad you two could make it! This little guy was ready to call a search party to make sure you two didn't get lost." Boris stated while laughing, causing Maxie to blush. "Lauren is changing all the girls in the changing room. You can send Gab in to her." Gabby looked confused "That otay?" He asked scratching his head. Boris chuckled. "Go ahead, most of them can't really tell what your gender is if they knew where to look. They'll be fine." Gabriel looked over to Carl for his imput, orders, and if said orders were to go, then he'd need his diaper bag.

Carl gave a nod and handed Gabby his diaper bag, "Just remember to be polite, kitten." he told him.

"So, Carl. I saw Gabby's match a few days ago." Maxie said when the kitten left.

"Did you enjoy it?" Carl asked.

"Yeah! It was awesome." Maxie said.

Gabby skips off with his diaper bag over to the ladies dressing room. He can move surprisingly nimbly in sand. Especially for someone from Empire. Lord knows you're not going to the beaches there. He walks into the women's changing room, and just his luck he walks in on Lauren changing Ashley. "HUFF!" Gabriel gasped and ducked around the corner poorly hiding physically, and poorly hiding his embankment. Why did he do that? He's seen Darla, Jess, Grandmama, and Madison naked before. But seeing Ashley felt different.

Back with the boys Maxie was playing and fanboying about the Princess while Boris offers Carl a beer. "I can't wait to see Gabby in the tournament next week! He seems like he's recovered from that injury a whole lot!" He says excitedly.

"Yep, my little kitten's coming a long way." Carl said.

"I am just waiting for the moment when he pins that jerk Blackjack and humiliates him in front of everyone." Maxie said.

"And we'll both be laughing our way to the bank." Carl stated.

Meanwhile with Ashley, "Gabby? Is that you?" she asked.

Gabby yelped "EEP!" Pretty much confirming that it's him. The other girls look out from where they're getting dressed. Gabby shook nervously. He wonders if Ashley is still getting a diaper on. What will she look like in a swim diaper? Will she be in a one piece or a two piece. Blood is rushing to his cheeks.

By this point, Ashley had already gotten changed into a princess swim diaper with a cute one-piece swimsuit, "I'm done, Gabby, you can come in now." she said while getting off from the changing table.

Gabriel peaks around the corner, and sees her. He waves to Ashely, Lauren, and all the other women shyly. The soon to be 19 year old blinks and slowly slides out. Gabriel has literally fought lions, and tigers, and bears. But these are female versions. That's different. Much scarier.

"It's been a while, Gabby. Some of us here have been watching your matches to cheer you on. And you still look as awesome as ever, right girls?" Ashley asked, resulting in many of the others there nod in agreement.

"Th-thanks." He says and walks over to them. "Uh,....um....Miss Lauren. My daddy said to let you get me dressed." He says as he looks around at everyone. All eyes on him. Up close, it feels really different than being like 35 ft away from the nearest crowd member.

He hands Lauren the bag and gets out of the spaghetti strap dress he was wearing. Then struggles trying to get his training bra off. He has actively not been consistently dressing or undressing himself in nearly half of a year. His struggles make the girls giggle.

Maxie, Gabby and the girls ran around playing in the sand. Boris and Lauren drank bears, read in a chair, or relaxed in the cool air and warm sun. Lauren offered Carl a drink. Gabriella played mostly with Maxie and Ashely. Making sand castles, and picking up sea shells, and overall having a good time.

Soon, some of the other littles started playing in the ocean water. "Let's go join them!" Maxie said. "Yeah, I was getting a bit hot anyway!" Ashely said before they ran off. Gabby just stayed there. He didn't run after them. In fact, it almost looked like he was moving further away from the water.

Gabriel crawls behind his daddy's leg and hisses. He clings tightly digging his nails in Daddys leg and hiding his face there. He's acting strange. He only ever gets like that when someone tries to put his makeup on him.

"What's gotten into you, kitten?" Carl asks. He understand that Gabby was his little kitten, but that doesn't mean that he had to be afraid of water. It was a stereotype anyway.

Yeah, Ashley is in water and she's doing just fine. Gabriel is actively glaring at the ocean though. I-Is he shaking. Ohhhhh maybe he just doesn't know how to swim. Makes sense given where he's from. He probably doesn't understand that the water is shallow for quite a ways.

Maxie and Ashley went up on land to try to coax him into the water, "Come on, Gabby. Don't you want to have fun?" the former said.

"We'll stick by you. We won't even go that deep." Ashley said.

"Nuh uh!" He shakes his head vigorously. The two decide to go trial by fire and try to pull him towards the waters. As he got closer Gabby started panicking and sweating. "No. No! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed bloody murder and threw the two to the ground before running into the changing room as fast as possible.

They were both fine, just suffered minor pain. "That was terrifying... but awesome! I just got thrown around by Princess Gabby Angel!" Maxie said.

"Fanboy..." Ashley said before getting up.

"I'll take care of this." Carl said before going toward the changing room.

Inside Gabby sat in one off the stalls sniffling and crying. He shivered scared. He wasn't just scared. He seemed to be traumatized. Does he have a fear of drawing or something? What could have caused this even?

Gabby didn't verbally respond. He did peak out of the stall he was in when he had heard his daddy's voice. He mostly was trying to see if daddy was alone. He didn't really want to see anyone else at the moment. He was scared and hurt. He was mentally vulnerable, something you strangely don't see from Gabby.