LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wrestle Princess: Re-Wreleased

BabyGabrial

"One-Two-Th-" Gabby bridges onto his head. Getting out of the pin by his shoulders being off of the mat. From there, Gabby back rolls, so now he's on top of Andre. Gabby stands up, with Andre in his arms, and hoists him up onto his shoulders before charging across the ring and hitting his Lawn Dart. Andre's head smaclacked against the middle turnbuckle, and he staggared back before Gabby grabs him from behind, and rolls him backwards. Gabby rolled them onto their stomachs in the center of the ring, and hooked Andre's face to lock in his Bulldog Choke. Andre struggled, and kicked around. He tried reaching to hit Gabby's shoulder, but this is why Gabby didn't pin him. It left the worked over shoulder exposed. Whereas the Bulldog choke meant he would have to reach too far back to get Gabby's shoulder. After a bit more struggle, Andre finally taps out. Making Gabby the Victor.

The bell rings and Gabby falls back panting. That fast paced action wore him out. He stood up as the ref raised his hand. Before the announcer could declare him the winner, 187 jumped the guard rails and knocked security aside. They all surrounded the ring, and Gabby looked around, before tiredly getting in a stance ready to fight. Senturion grabs a mic and steps into the ring. 

"Whoah whoa, tranquilo, Princess. We just came to parlay. " Gabby looked around, and didn't drop his guard. "You're Papi never responded, and my boys, not all of them were familiar with your work. We just came to see what Princesa Gabriella had to offer. I'm impressed, I think we all are. But, you had already made some of us fans." He points out to Angelo. "That Gato right there, he can't stop talking about you. You left a real impression last fall. He wants you uno contra uno. Between me and you, I think you two would tear the house down, but we don't just put on good bouts. The 187 is here, and united to win. So, I offer you this small challenge. You, and any Principality member of your choice, against Angelo And Diablo."

Gabby was silently glaring while making sure no one tries anything. Angelo and Diablo stepped in the ring and Gabby was ready to throw hands. They didn't look stance up. Angelo was just yelling to accept the challenge. The crowd were also yelling at Gabby to accept. Gabby grabbed the mic, looked at Angelo, looked at Senturion, and looked at the fans. "Lo siento, mi papá me dijo que no hablara con extraños espeluznantes." (Sorry, my daddy told me not to talk to creepy strangers.) The crowd were jaw dropped when they heard Gabby speak fluent(ish) Spanish before dropping the mic and rolling out of the ring. He backs up so he doesn't have his back to them incase they try to jump him. They never do though.

What a statement to be made. Good message for the kids too. Carl took a break from the stand to meet up with Gabby backstage, where he was relayed the full story. "Daddy's very proud of you for sticking up for yourself. You did good out there, kitten." he said, giving his usual praise. He couldn't stop thinking of how serious 187's actions were tonight. He hoped that this wouldn't bite them in the tails later on. Whatever, they just got a taste of how this daddy and baby due do business. They have to play by their rules or else nothing.

Gabriel nestled and purred on his daddy, but kept one eye open. He felt a chill down his spine, and popped up with a hiss. "Whoaw! I also come in piece." Rick Bishop says holding both hands up. Gabby looks up to see he's holding a piece of paper. "Gentlemen, I think this counts as proof. Now, this whole tag match thing, I didn't have anything to do with that, but I think this means we're on for a 12 man street fight." He says with his signature cheeky smile. Gabby hisses again and hides behind his daddy.

Rick holds the contract out. "Carl, Carl. I can call you Carl right? Anyway listen. What is wrestling without clout? Who doesn't want to be a superstar. Fame, money, that's the endgoal for everyone. You have more to gain then they do. It's just one match. I don't care if you do tag match, singles match, or whatever leading up to Wrestle Fest. Actually, I would care if you did the street fight beforehand, can't give that match out for free. But anyway, this is a huge opportunity. One of the hottest acts in the past decade and a half against a group of up and coming indie stars. You have to smell the money." He tries to sell Carl to the idea. However, something is fishy about this. Why is Rick suddenly interested in Principality. He isn't known to make new stars. There is money on the table, but who's pockets would it be going in? Might be good to find someone to look over that contract.

"My answer is still no, buddy. If my kitten and his team is going to fight, it better be for a damn good honest reason. We're no sellouts." Carl tells him. He sure knows how to be blunt.

With that, the two head out for the night. A successful victory to advance to the round of 16. Gabby will be taking on the young lion, Lionel Blitz next. Lionel is definitely one to watch out for. Rick mentioned fame and fortune are why people are here. Lionel may emphasize that a bit. He has talents very similar to Gabby, but he takes knowing your worth to the next level. Signing big contracts, holding companies hostage for more money, flashing cash, and not letting anyone tell him what to do. He is controversial, bit with the skill to back it up.

Across the next several days, the rest of the men's sweet 16 were filled out. BlackJack of course made it. As did DB3. Bronze Frankenstein advanced, Derek Andrews, and Hyatt Cameron also make it. So all of the top four are still in. Gabby, BlackJack, and Lionel creep up on them. It gets no easier from here. What probably wouldn't help is a set of bad publicity.

"Reports say that independent wrestler Gabby Angel and his management team have declined a big match against the faction, 187." "Is there heat between Gabby Angel and the 187? Rumors circulate across social media." "Apperently it would have been a big deal, good spot, we're still reaching out for comments from both parties. However, the court of popular opinion seems to be against Angel." "Gabby is scared of 187. I would be to." "I had respect for Gabby Angel, but this sounds shady." "I bet he's politicking, holding out for a better deal." Gabby turns his phone screen off and tosses his phone out of his crib before burying his face into his pillow.

Carl couldn't stop scrolling through social media as well, he hated the fact that everyone was getting the wrong idea. He would tell them how wrong they were, but then that would mean getting into a stupid internet argument. Who seriously needs to get into one of those? All that was left to do was help Gabby focus on his matches... and maybe put some safety settings on his phone so he wouldn't have to look at stuff like that. The last thing he needed was to be distracted by a bunch of fatass internet nerds and their greasy chip-covered fingers.

Sadly, friends and family weren't helping the situation. Texts, calls, emails, and even DM's asking about what's going on. Principality members asking if they need to come down to retaliate. Wrestlers have to be the most confrontational mother fuckers ever. All of them are looking to whoop somebody's ass.

Speaking of confrontational, when trying to look up information on Lionel Blitz, a very recent interview comes up. Somebody snipped out a clip from a section where he's talking about Gabby. "So, your upcoming opponent in the Sweet 16 round is Princess Gabby Angel. Who, recently has been the talk of certain parts of the internet wrestling community since being in the tournament. For better, and recently for worse. Your thoughts?" The interviewer asks. After a odd pause thanks to the interview not being conducted in person Lionel speaks up. "Listen, all I have to say about Gabby is, dude has skill in the ring, but outside the ring, he don't have what it takes." The interviewer asks "Can you elaborate?" Lionel immediately jumps on that. "He's a good wrestler, a damn good wrestler, but shit, anyone can be a damn good wrestler. Where are the stars at? The box office draws, the faces of the company, the person who will get butts in seats? Gabby can tie people into a thousand knots, and can't draw a dime. Look at his beef with BlackJack. He comes back from injury, something the whole internet knew about, and not only did he not capitalize, he brought his buddies down to Sunshine to split the checks. I would have said, if you want me and BlackJack, you better be ready to pay some Lionel Blitz Vs BlackJack money." 

The interviewer then leads on with "Well funny you mention that because the word right now is he said no to a match against 187. I'm guessing that was a smart idea to you." Lionel shakes his head. "Nuh uh, see that's comepletely different. Cause see, I heard that was gonna be a  Wrestle Fest show. That's saying no to money in a different way. PPV buys, streaming buys, merch, box office. The contract could say he doesn't see a dime from the match purse, but he could still make money if he was smart enough. This business is a business. Plain and simple, see when I beat Gabby in the tournament, my stock goes up. That's bigger contracts, that's bigger sponsorships, and that makes my name more valuable. I don't do this journeyman thing. Winning titles just to win them. I do it because I'm damn star. Gabby, hate to say it, is just gonna end up wasted potential." The video ends.

Carl was conflicted after seeing this. It's true they needed the money... badly. However, there was still Gabby's health and happiness to worry about. If there's one thing he didn't want is for his superstar kitten to end up as a slave to some third party who might ruin his career. Sometimes you need to know when to say no to someone. Contracts can be very evil, filled with traps that will insure that you stay in the red. Carl just didn't know what to do. Keep being defiant or give in to the potential scammer? Who are we kidding, that monkey is a total scammer. Just look at him.

The two pretty much cut themselves off from everyone over the next few days. Gabby went and did an indie show in Quaker State to make up for the missed date Rufie had. They thankfully adhered to Gabby and Carl's wishes and booked him on a card BlackJack, who was their champion, wouldn't be avaliable for.

It wasn't a hard match. Just a one on one against some of their local main eventers. However, after the match it was clear Gabby was followed. Angelo Oscuro came out and went down to the ring. He rolled in and grabbed a mic. Gabby looked none too pleased, but humored him by not immediately leaving. "Ay, listen up. I'm out here alone. No faction, no tag partner, no Senturion. It's just me and you out here. Last time it was just me and you was a few hours north of here. Where I got my neck worked and whipped around like it was nobody's business, and you pinned me to the mat. Clean, plain, and simple." This makes the crowd applaud for Gabby. "Nobody else in 187 really knows what it's like being in the ring with you. Hell, half of them ain't fought any of Principality. They don't know you on the come up. You gone be a bichota. On top of the world. I know it because I bled in the ring with you!" The crowd cheers at how much respect he's putting on Gabby's name.

Angelo continues "I get it, you glaring me down right now. You thank this a set up. My brotha gone come out the back and we gone jump you right? Nah, son. See my word means a lot. So when I say I'm alone. I'm alone. When I say I want a match, I want you I don't give a damn if it's one on one or two on two! If I say I can beat you! Then imma hold myself to my word and I'm! gone! Win!" The crowd cheers as Angelo tosses Gabby the mic. 

"Take the match! Take the match!" The chant and Gabby looks around. Angelo put him on the spot, and the people want it. Gabby looks like he's about to say something, before he drops the mic and rolls out of the ring. The crowd begins booing Gabby ferociously.

Carl was quick to immediately get their pay and get the hell out of there before they get mobbed by any fans. "You're doing a good thing by not giving into them, kitten. These fans are just being unreasonable. Their stupid, you're smart." he told him. However, even he was starting to doubt how true that was.

Gabby smiled. If he only made his daddy proud, than that made him feel better. However, can a career be sustained off of that? This entire situation was messing them up. They aren't wrong to be hesitant about this. Rick Bishop is as carny as they come. A deal from him is like a dance with the devil unless you're already in the big time. He can keep established stars at the top, but Gabby knows he isn't gonna try and build any new stars. On the other end, 187 hasn't physically attacked Principality yet, but that video they sent was a shot fired.

Are there benefits to taking this challenge? Hands down, yes. Do the pro's outweigh the con's? That's the question isn't it. Well, with lack of contact from their leader, some Principality members decided to answer that question for themselves. Rufie announced on Social Media that she's tired of all the shit talking, and that her and Gunner will take on any generation of 187 in a tag match.

Carl immediately caught wind of this thanks to word of mouth and called up Rufie. The first thing he said to them was: "Are you fucking insane!?"

"Carl, we can't keep this up anymore. One of us has to do something and you're obviously being too much a pussy to be the bigger man here." they retorted.

Carl couldn't believe what he was hearing. Not only did Rufie have so little faith in him and Gabby to take a challenge from 187, they had the guts to call him a pussy. He was pissed, "You know, I had my doubts about you right from the start. Why did I trust some crossdresser with udders stapled on?" Rufie audibly gasped in shock when they heard Carl say that. Somebody should step in to make sure didn't get too out of hand.

Gabby and Gunner both came to settle them down. "Dada stop it!" Gabby whines and tears up. "I think we need to take a moment to calm down little lady." Gunner says as he rubs Rufie's shoulder with his free hand. The other one keeping the phone away. 

This is what happens when leadership is lacking, and communication breaks down. Tensions get high, and things start to crumble. Gabby is a great wrestler, and has suprised everyone with how passionately charismatic he can be. But this situation shows that he is failing as a leader. "I wanna talkies to Nanny!" He sniffles reaching for the phone.

Carl couldn't deny it at this point. He was paranoid and it was driving him crazy. He felt closed in and helpless, something he wanted to get into this business to avoid. His kitten was right, he needed to calm down a bit. He handed the phone to Gabby and let him speak to his nanny. On the other end, Rufie was still reeling from that insult. Deep down, they knew Carl wouldn't say that on purpose.

And not like she didn’t use a racial slur at him first. Gabby gets on the floor. "Nanny." To which Rufie replies, "HI baby. How are you?" She asks him in an embarrassed tone. "I not good Nanny." He admits to her. "Is it because......because of what people have been saying about you?" Specifically about Gabby. Amazingly, people have not been talking about the rest of Principality about the rejected offers. Likely because Gabby and Carl were the only ones confronted so far. "Uh huh." Gabriel softly replies to her. "Well, baby why not let Nanny and Gunner take care of this so people will stop saying bad things about you?" She asks trying to sound confident.

"...................." Gabriel is quiet on the other end at first. "Gabby?" She makes sure he's still there. "Only if I get to be ringside." He says. He's speaking to Ruffie and looking at Carl. He wants both of their approval. He sees they need to be on the same page.

Carl knew in that moment this whole thing needed to end. Besides, he did want to be there for his team. He gives him a nod. Rufie received the acceptance and was very happy, "Sweetie, I want you to tell your daddy that I said thank you. Can you also tell him that nanny's sorry?"

Carl takes the phone and gives his apology, "You're special, Rufie. I've always believed in you."

"And I believe in you as well. Thank you for giving us this chance." Rufie says.

"I'll be looking forward to you kicking their asses in the ring." Carl says.

"We'll give them a show they'll never forget."

Once the conversations were done, Gabby just snuggled up to his daddy. He sits in silence, there's so much to say, but what do you say, and how do you say it? This isn't them making a decision to jump in, but if their friends fight back, then they will definitely stand by them.

If there's one thing Carl knew about his own team, it's that they're all people who stand up for themselves and for what they believe in. They're not afraid to speak their minds. This match was going to be one to watch.

The match was signed for a promotion in Volunteer State, a ten hour drive north from where Gabby and Carl are. It will be on a niche cable television network. Not the worst exposure. However, 187 will have significant homecourt advantage.

"Total Controversy Wrestling is a small promotion that was probably the second biggest in America two decades ago. They've hit hard times several times, and now mostly have just their hardcore audience. It's where 187 first formed during the company's peak. So, it will be like a hero's homecoming reunion for them over there." Gabriel explains as he lays on Carl's bed, watching him pack up.

Gabby smiles and goes "Mew!" He rolls over onto his back and kicks his feet. They're gonna have to hit the road quickly. "Nanny and Gunner are undefeated as a team so far. They won every booking you got them Dada!" He says excitedly. Of course, Carl likely knows since he gets a cut of Rufie's check.