LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Debugging Diapers [Virtual Fiction Story Contest Prize]

This story was written for @FFU as a prize for the Virtual Fiction Story Contest! The request was fanfiction based off of their submission, which can be read here:

“Hey, Boss,” Candice said, leaning back and removing her headset. “You got a second?”

The late evening grind had her uncomfortable in all the worst ways–back stiff, headache setting in, ears buzzing from the slight noise of dozens of computers. But that was crunch time for her, the game had to ship in a week and if Candice didn’t start the final render and import for the in-app item purchases, they’d be releasing ‘Janthak: 2552’ without a key revenue stream.

“Sure thing,” Benny said, pushing off his desk, his own rolling chair skittering on the floor as he sailed to her side. “What’s up?”

“You notice anything odd about the latest batch of items we’re making?” she asked. “Like–just seems odd.”

He spun around, looking at her screen. “Stuff for pets and NPCs–decorative stuff, skins. That all seems straightforward enough to me.”

“Sure, but–” she cleared her throat. “Well. This list came in from Deanne.”

Benny nodded, leaning in to peer more closely at the items. Deanne was known for being a bit kooky, even eccentric. She always had on a very particular necklace, and one of the IT jockeys had found it being sold online as a ‘day collar’–leading to more than a few rumors and jokes that Candice didn’t much care for.

That might have been the end of it, if she hadn’t insisted on coding in an erogenous zone for kobolds, just at the small of their backs. When asked why, she insisted, ‘Historical accuracy’.

And now, the list of items had her suspicions raised to full alert.

“Like,” she said, pointing to one. “Diapers for child NPCs.”

“That makes sense, I suppose.” Benny scratched his chin. “I mean…”

“There’s programming in the file to make them…eh, functional,” Candice added. “Not just cosmetic. I skimmed the code, there’s not just the usual texture mesh and sensorium information, there’s inputs for absorbancy and capacity, so it’ll soak up fluids realistically.”

“Huh.” Benny’s attention had been grasped fully, and he stretched his back out, eliciting a loud pop, so he could give this his full focus. “What else?”

“Just other oddities, like…a ton of the pet accessories have way more interactivity than needed. Last VR game I worked on, pet accessories were just a toggle option. These are fully interactive, though–you can adjust them, flip them around. In theory, a player character could wear one. One of them has a lock.”

“Uh…huh…” Benny continued, pursing his lips. “Okay, yeah. Weird.”

“So,” Candice continued. “Like…what should I do?”

“I guess load them in,” Benny shrugged. “It’s weird, but that’s not really our job.”

“Sure, but–” She shook her head. “Benny, a reminder: I’m doing QA. I need to test everything.”

He got it. “Ah. Well, I guess…just model them onto the in-game pets and make sure they work correctly.”

“And the diapers?” she asked. “They’re absorbent, but our NPCs don’t have…those functions. Only player characters do. And I’m supposed to record the results of the tests.”

They both knew who had insisted player characters have those functions–together, they both said quietly, “Deanne.”

“Alright,” Benny said. “I guess…I’ll sign off on you just taking written notes instead of recording that test. Ok?”

“Ugh,” Candice replied, reaching for her VR setup. “Okay.”

Some found the transition from real life to VR to be a bit of a headache, even jarring, but she’d grown used to it after hundreds of trips in and out to test and debug different sims.

There were, mercifully, only a handful of diapers she had to test, so as the VR sandbox spawned in around her, she loaded the first model, spawning it into place. Looking down at the puffy white garment, she unfolded it, feeling the realistic crinkle of plastic beneath her fingertips.

Groaning, she unfolded the diaper, slipping out of the simulated pants she’d spawned in.

The diaper folded up comfortably between her thighs–of course it did, it spawned in at exactly her measurements. Fumbling with the tapes, she moved from standing to sitting to get a better grip, and then to laying on her back, finally sticking it down properly.

“Ugh,” she said, trying to pee. Her body wouldn’t let her, so she summoned a debug menu with a gesture, accessed the bladder slider–Deanne–that’d been programmed in, and turned it all the way up. She lost the ability to hold it, flooding the diaper instantly.

The program worked as advertised, and the simulated diaper soaked up, swelling between her thighs.

She prodded at it a few times, sat up, checked to ensure there was no clipping or masking issues. Everything seemed up to spec, so she waved a hand and dismissed the VR, popping back into reality.

“Alright,” she said, leaning to her keyboard and typing up notes. Let’s–

Squish.

Eyes widening, she sat back and looked down–her jeans were soaked through, and as her weight shifted, she felt her office chair squelch, dribbling urine down onto the ground.

“Um…oh. Right. ” she said, blushing. Raising her voice, she called out, “Barry, I need to go on break.”

Most of what I write is released a full month in advance over on Patreon, and I am currently releasing a short story and a serialized long story monthly over there as well - that's two updates a month that never get released over here on DeviantArt!

If you'd like to support my writing and help keep the lights on over here at Diaper Smut Inc, you can do so on Patreon or SubscribeStar:

www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling
subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 1