LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Years Resolution? (Open RP)

WittleWambo

Hi! I’m looking for someone to roleplay with. Preferably a switch who’s willing to swap between big and little roles. One of us can be little in this RP then we can swap on the next. Please DM me if you are willing to talk more about this or the RP itself!

Anyhow, the set up for this one:

[person 1] = very lost in their life. Uncertain about pretty much every aspect of their life. Pretty lonely. On New Years in the middle of Times Square, they see a shooting star and make a desperate wish that they could know exactly what they are supposed to do next year. 

[person 2] = a magic manifestation that appears right as person 1 makes the wish. They are commanding, certain, and everything person 1 isn’t. The only trouble is that the wish manifests in a peculiar way. Person 2 treats person 1 as if they are nothing more than a child in their care, unfit to make ANY choices for themself. Laughing at all attempts at defying them and even teasing person 1 any chance they can get for being so helpless and cute. Feeling Lonely? Well a baby is never lonely! Especially when they’re flaunted around in public by an extroverted, overly doting caregiver! They want nothing more than to humiliat— I mean, show off their adorable little one anywhere they can and ensure they know their rightful place.

Person 2 knows best! And their little baby, Person 1, knows nothing at all~! That’s what the wish called for after all.. now they know exactly what they have to do. It’s just a matter of if they have the will to do it. Happy new year!!!

Anyone willing to partner up~? :)

• WittleWambo changed the title to New Years Resolution? (Open RP)