LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many "straight" sissies in here? Let me rephrase. How many sissies are into women (you define) only?

PuraVidaDip

For sure:

- When Mommy checks my diaper without warning.
- When she changes me and talks to her friends about random things, as if it were normal for an adult going through that situation.
- When I am fully dressed (Diapers, Plastic Pants, Ruffled Panties, Dress, Pantyhose.)

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2023 at 12:07 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

You have no idea of how many men end up like that :)

It IS wrong if that power comes via subversion , manipulation of bullying, just as it would be a cause for shame if it were the reverse and he used that kind of power. That depersonalizes and dehumanizes

To answer the question implied in the thread title, I would think, because of it's derivation, in the classic form, from BDSM>DemDom and it's process of emasculation by said female of a male, Sissy would be predominantly heterosecual, with occasional bisexual activitiy The baby/little girl/feminine trappings are really there to indicate emasculation rather than feminization, and the sexual assault, usually associated with cuck or "using him for pussy", which as I understand, gay males would find reprehensible, as well by the sissy being used in a "degrading" way, are all for the purpose of humiliation. Some of the things that have attached themselves to Sissy do not match the real-life children's activity that is the name source of the practice

I am a 1000 miles from any form of homsexuality but choose to be dressed in satin diapers and bondage by a female who loves the fun of it all while I get the heroin like high of the eroticism of my situation, and the anticipation of being wanked during a diaper change or being denied and chained for the night ! 

Thanks for all the responses. SO I will ask this. Are there any sissies who would consider being into other sissies, so long as they are strictly feminine and keep their diapers on? I find myself sometimes attracted to sissies because of how ultra feminine they are. So long as they look like women. Sort of like I could be attracted to a trans female who looked like a female. Not sure if that makes sense. 🙃

• Like 1