LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does your family and friends know your AB/Little

1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

I'm the same way too. All my family and friends knows I am an adult baby and they know I am a full time permanent adult baby as well. They treat me more like an adult baby than an adult. They know I see myself more as an adult baby than a grown up. As for potty training, they know it's never going to happen and theirs no attempt to potty train me. It's why I am kept in diapers and kept in them permanently. Being an adult baby, let's me have fun, be young, babied, diapered and grow old but never allowed to grow up.

I know it’s great I still get to play with my dollies . 
grown up sucks 

23 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I know it’s great I still get to play with my dollies . 
grown up sucks 

It's great being an adult baby because I can get away with going in my diaper.

Well happy I got my first star I used my potty I was getting ready for work when my daddy said I should try to use my potty . 
I can’t believe I used it he was so happy for me 

1 hour ago, Cmp said:

Well happy I got my first star I used my potty I was getting ready for work when my daddy said I should try to use my potty . 
I can’t believe I used it he was so happy for me 

I know I am happy that I am not using the potty anymore. I know that because being kept in diapers is far safer than having to deal with the stress of adulthood.

• Like 1

I know even tho I have used it it’s only for when I getting ready for work all the other time I safely diapered 

7 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I know even tho I have used it it’s only for when I getting ready for work all the other time I safely diapered 

Well for me, I have no choice because I am incontinent and I am kept in diapers permanently. It's why I am so use to wearing diapers and going in them.

• Like 1

My mom has found my pacifier before when i was a teen and has probably seen me suck my thumb in my sleep, but apart from that she doesn't know I'm a little. I really wanna tell her everything about my baby side though! Maybe one day.

• Like 2