LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Blissful Week

This may sound like fiction, but I assure you it is all fact. Last week, I went to my doctor for hemmhorroids (sp?). I was given a tube of ointment to apply to them. My gf told me I'd better use it if I wanted to get rid of the 'roids, but I told her I didn't want to because it would get messy and I didn't want this stuff all over the sheets, or my clothes. After some complaining on my part, she jokingly suggested I get some depends. Not wanting to seem too eager, I brushed her off. A couple days later, I said "maybe I'll just go with your idea and get some diapers."She laughed and said "ok". I bought a pack and brought them home. When it was time to go to bed, I asked her if she'd put them on me. She said she would, and my heart started racing. She put a diaper on me and told me I looked really cute. The next morning I woke up and wet them. She woke up after me and asked if my wetness indicator was still visible. "Nope, its gone" I said. "Are you serious???" she asked. "Yeah" I said. She couldn't believe I'd wet myself. To my surprise, she asked if she could wear one that night to bed. Of course I let her. The next morning, I was once again wet, but she wasn't. I asked her why she hadn't wet. "That's kinda gross" she said. I persuaded her to try and I watched as she soaked her diaper with morning pee and the wetness indicator blurred away to nothing. Unfortunately, she didn't find much pleasure in this, but since then, she's diapered me every night and changed me out of soggy diapers every morning. She even gave me a bath twice. This has been an incredible week and I still have half a pack to go!

Guest dodgedart

This may sound like fiction, but I assure you it is all fact. Last week, I went to my doctor for hemmhorroids (sp?). I was given a tube of ointment to apply to them. My gf told me I'd better use it if I wanted to get rid of the 'roids, but I told her I didn't want to because it would get messy and I didn't want this stuff all over the sheets, or my clothes. After some complaining on my part, she jokingly suggested I get some depends. Not wanting to seem too eager, I brushed her off. A couple days later, I said "maybe I'll just go with your idea and get some diapers."She laughed and said "ok". I bought a pack and brought them home. When it was time to go to bed, I asked her if she'd put them on me. She said she would, and my heart started racing. She put a diaper on me and told me I looked really cute. The next morning I woke up and wet them. She woke up after me and asked if my wetness indicator was still visible. "Nope, its gone" I said. "Are you serious???" she asked. "Yeah" I said. She couldn't believe I'd wet myself. To my surprise, she asked if she could wear one that night to bed. Of course I let her. The next morning, I was once again wet, but she wasn't. I asked her why she hadn't wet. "That's kinda gross" she said. I persuaded her to try and I watched as she soaked her diaper with morning pee and the wetness indicator blurred away to nothing. Unfortunately, she didn't find much pleasure in this, but since then, she's diapered me every night and changed me out of soggy diapers every morning. She even gave me a bath twice. This has been an incredible week and I still have half a pack to go!

Glad to see you are having fun! I wear everynight and day so it is realy not fun. only time it is funn is "cuddle up with the wife" with me just in a diaper and t shirt, and look at TV before bed. speding time with those you love no matter what ya wear is what makes fun{ie} makes it seem normal to have to wear..... waking up wet is not fun......

Wow, what a week indeed. Most people (atleast I think) wouldn't normally try one one just because you wet yours. Talk about a direct hit, huh. Well, if you ever intend on telling her, this is the time to do it, just make sure that you don't drag it on too long or she will feel used. Good luck with the other half of your pack. lol.

Wow, what a fun week you had! I'm guessing she could have thought that you suggested that just by wearing a diaper you naturally wet it and she wanted to see if that case was bizarrely true. Or she thinks you look so cute that she has started to develop a kink, or she knows already and is trying to give you the opportunity to talk to her about it. She seems open and caring to me, so yeah if you were thinking about telling her..

But like pctrasher said don't over-do it.

Cat Named Hat