LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Headspace advice?

Dalanden20

I am new here and while I have worn diapers off and on for years now I only recently got the courage or inspiration to try and explore this more. I actually have the podcast The Unsual Bet podcast to thanks for that, I started listening to them from the beginning and as they would discuss things for littles and things they did as littles I would be thing a lot of the time that what they are saying sounds nice and something I want to experience. Now I have zero experience with little headspace and have no idea what to expect.

This Sunday I am planning on turning off my phone and coloring and later watching Avatar the Last Airbender (have not seen that fully yet). But like I wrote earlier I have no idea what to expect or even how to really get into a little headspace, can I get some advice on headspace. what is feels like and how some people enter it. While I do know that it is different for everyone I am kinda lost on this.

Also if this is the wrong place to post something like this I am sorry.

• Dalanden20 changed the title to Headspace advice?
On 11/3/2022 at 8:03 PM, Dalanden20 said:

I am new here and while I have worn diapers off and on for years now I only recently got the courage or inspiration to try and explore this more. I actually have the podcast The Unsual Bet podcast to thanks for that, I started listening to them from the beginning and as they would discuss things for littles and things they did as littles I would be thing a lot of the time that what they are saying sounds nice and something I want to experience. Now I have zero experience with little headspace and have no idea what to expect.

This Sunday I am planning on turning off my phone and coloring and later watching Avatar the Last Airbender (have not seen that fully yet). But like I wrote earlier I have no idea what to expect or even how to really get into a little headspace, can I get some advice on headspace. what is feels like and how some people enter it. While I do know that it is different for everyone I am kinda lost on this.

Also if this is the wrong place to post something like this I am sorry.

Welcome man?

How was your movie?

I'm going to see if we can get you the advice to help you out but here is the way I'm going to try ?. Trust me it might not look like it will get you much of a answer on the advice but it should work out by the end of it. 

Here goes man .....

I don't have advice on the little space man as everyone's little space is diffrent and so is the way they end up in little space. 

The first thing anyone would need to even give a suggestion is what age head space you are trying to achieve, that way they can give accurate ideas and suggestions. 

Man.. Do on to others as they are to do onto you.  

Nobody likes bad advice and I wouldn't puropusly give bad advice..

Try a diffrent way of asking for advice as it might get more responses. 

For example if the age range you are trying to experience is a toddler ask ..

What makes everyone feel like a toddler and helps them slip into a toddler head space. Your question would be filled with responses and you could try to pick out the responses that seemed like they could fit into your secnerio for your age play. 

But you have to be the one to narrow it down because nobody knows what type of advice to give without at least a age range and advice on someone else's experiences isn't always a good thing so ,Asking about what helps them slip into a mindset of a age range can give you ideas and you can try the ideas if they seem intresting or like you would enjoy them. 

I hope what I said can help you word the question in a way that gets more responses than just mine ?

I'm also pretty shure when you ask it in a more narrowed down way you will get alot more ideas on how to proceed with your little space experimenting. 

I responded for 3 reasons man 

1st reason is to try to help you out and get you to be able to get the question a bit more to what you are actually looking for

2nd is because if you respond and give a better narrowed down idea I might have a better idea on how to proceed to help

3rd is if the question is narrowed down the people following me might look and see if they can give ideas and the people following them might look as well. So it might be a massive response to your question with pages of pages of ideas for you to try. 

I understand the question seems simple but it really isn't as the possibilities of little space are quite endless. So it has to be a bit more narrowed down. By at least a age range. Then if it isn't that fun for you and you can't get into that space ask about a diffrent age range. 

I'm only giveing the advice based on the fact your profile says your still figureing out your age play age and courious about diapers. 

I mean age play doesn't have to involve diapers at all. 

But inorder to get a idea on anything that might help you at least a age range is needed to get a true response. 

The responses to questions asked the right way end up being pages upon pages long and still get answers years after being first put up. ?

• Like 1