LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chore/Behavior Tracking App?

BabyDustin

My daddy and I are looking for an app that can track my good boy actions and chores and stuff for a reward system. One that wouldn't look too sus if someone found one of our phones, but is still fun looking once opened. Does anyone have any recommendations? For Android.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a checklist app for my chores and tasks. 

Howevever it isn't that fun looking. 

My suggestion would be for the fun versions download a version made for a actual child and install app lock so it can't launch without a pin number. 

Try

I rewards chart 

App locker

and set pin so I rewards chart can't launch without the pin. 

Easy enough man and you can even change the icon if you wanted with

Icon changer 

That is if your conscerned about what someone else thinks though as the actual concern wouldn't be if someone found anything childish on your phone. The concern would be why they were messing around on your phone to begin with. 

Even my own mom stays out of my phone man unless she has permission. (Might be because my phone is set up on a way nobody wants to mess with it?

I don't secure my phone because there is no need to. My phone is my phone nobody else's business what is on it. 

If you are haveing issues with people violating your privacy on your phone switch the lock screen security and when they ask why tell them " I'm tired of my privacy being violated so I locked it " 

I hope it answered your question. But the easiest option is if it is to only hide what the app is download any of them and install app locker and set a pin for the apps you want to secure and they will not launch without a pin number ?

• Like 1