LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to Roleplay

giantessman

I have been here a while now and have had some hit and miss roleplays. One of my favorites has been the My Baby Husband Thread with @Nappy_Queen. She has since not been on the site and I have been roleplay less for a long while. In the past I have been looking for story based roleplays with shrinking and growing. I am still looking for that but I am also interested in regular diaper and abdl roleplays. I would hope that I will hear from some people regarding possible roleplays. I am more of sub than a dom but I might consider being in charge, but I will not guarantee it. 

Hope to hear from you, 

Gman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/10/2023 at 12:14 PM, Hawklord said:

New to this, what type of role play are you into?.

I am into story based roleplay. So detailed almost story like if that makes sense. 

ALSO bump. I am back and looking for rp. Send me a note!

• 3 months later...

Good Morning all, 

I was debating starting a new thread, but I figured I better save them so we dont use them all up, jk. I was hoping to find someone who enjoys writing stories who would be willing to a story based detailed roleplay with me. I would like to have shrinking in the rp but I am willing to do just a straight diaper rp. I prefer to be the diapered one and would love to hear from you, reply here or message me and lets talk. 

Thanks

Gman!