LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You need to prove it

Lofi hip hop music played through Derek’s office as he sat in front of his laptop deep in thought. A million ideas rushed through his head and he was doing his best to try and collect even one to work with. He had been scatterbrained all day for no reason at all and it couldn’t have come at a worst time. He was on a deadline. There was no way he could submit this novel to his boss at the end of the day without an ending! 

After starting the day in a dress shirt and dress pants, the 40 year old switched to his current outfit of a white shirt and sweatpants. He figured that if he relaxed his outfit, he would relax his brain. No luck. He was at his wits end and just couldn’t figure out how to calm things down and figure out this damn ending!

How about the whole story was just a dream? No, that was such a lazy ending. “And they lived happily ever after,” always works…in a Disney movie. Why was this so tough? 

Derek was normally great at endings. His boss normally reaches out and tells him how great and well written the ending to his books are, but he just didn’t have it today.

As if on cue, he heard the sounds of bare feet on hardwood coming towards the door. As soon as he saw the doorknob twist and the door open, the call of “daddy!” echoed throughout his office. 

“I missed you so much daddy! How is works goin?” Darren asked, the pacifier in his mouth adding a bit of a lisp that made him sound like the scaled up toddler his daddy made sure he looked like. Wedging his way between his caregiver and the desk, Darren smiled up at his daddy and asked “Paci kiss?”

“Of course baby boy! Daddy always has time for paci kisses” Derek cooed as he leaned over and planted a big kiss on the shield of his little man’s binky. “But baby boy, you need to remember to not yell in here. Remember the last time you ran in here yelling?” As soon as Derek asked, he saw his baby boy blush and knew that Darren knew exactly what he was talking about. 

“Yes daddy, I’m sorry” the 25 year old mumbled as his mind went back to the day his caregiver was talking about. Completely engrossed in his little headspace, he sprinted into the room and yelled “Daddy, I pee pee wet” only to be met by daddy staring at him with wide eyes. As Darren examined the situation, he saw that Derek was in a meeting. After the incident, his daddy told him he was able to mute just in time so that nobody heard the call for a diaper check, but the baby boy was still beyond embarrassed. 

“It’s ok buddy, you just didn’t know any better. You just wanted a clean Pamper. Speaking of which…” Derek smiled as his hands ran down his little man’s back. 

Once the caregiver’s fingertips touched the plastic backed padding taped around Darren’s hips, the baby boy couldn’t help but let out a giggle. He loved it when daddy played with his diapers and gave him diaper checks. Darren loved his diapers more than anything, besides his daddy of course. “I ‘tinky daddy!” the regressed man babbled, unable to let his daddy find that out for himself. 

Derek had already known since his baby waddled in. The smell that followed him alerted him to the messy diaper immediately. Plus, the huge change to his partner’s gait due to the mess in the back of his diaper was a tell tale sign of some very stinky Huggies. “Very messy baby” he told Darren as he ran his hands along the seat of his diaper, giving a squeeze every once and a while. Moving to the front of the padding, the man Darren called daddy gave the crotch a squeeze. “Not only are you poopy, you made tons and tons of pee pee! That is one very full dipey!” 

The toddler headspace he had been in all day was kicked into overdrive. Clad in a just a baby blue t shirt, white tube socks, and a now droopy diaper with a pacifier clipped to the shirt was enough to bring on the toddler feels. Having daddy talk to him like a baby brought it on too. However, the feeling of daddy’s huge hands rubbing his full diaper and telling him how stinky he was made him go full toddler and Darren loved every second of it. “Daddy change my dipey” he asked with puppy dog eyes in full effect. 

“Well…I’m not sure baby” Darren’s daddy responded, smirking as he noticed the confusion in his baby boy’s face. “See, daddy thinks that you need to earn your change today. You need to prove to daddy that you truly are a big baby before he would change your stinky butt.” Derek loved every side of his baby boy's littlespace, so he wanted to see all of them before a change would commence. 

Darren was so confused. How was he supposed to prove he was a big baby? He was already nursing a binky with a poopy diaper on. Scrunching his face up in thought, it finally hit him. He knew what he needed to do. “Come wif me dada '' the baby boy told his daddy as he took his hand and began to waddle towards the door. Before they even made it out of the office, he let go of daddy’s hand and dropped to his hands and knees. After all, babies crawl. 

As he watched the diapered bottom of his baby boy wag back and forth in front of him, Derek wanted nothing more than to grab his little one’s big boy parts through the squishy Pamper. As both a DL and a daddy, the 40 year old always looked for an opportunity to get his hands on the plastic backing of his partner’s diapers and make him feel good. However, he stopped himself this time. Maybe, one Darren showed what a big baby he was, Derek would let him make cummies. 

Once the couple made it to the living room, very slowly thanks to how wide apart Darren’s legs were due to his saggy diaper, the 25 year old made his way to the playmat he was having fun on before he went to look for daddy. After scanning for a second, he found his half full bottle laying next to his tower of baby blocks. “Me dwink baba daddy” he babbled, turning the lisp up to 10, as he grabbed the adult sized glass bottle and popped the nipple into his mouth before rolling onto his back and kicking his feet in the air. 

“Such a good baby boy drinking your baba! That is pretty babyish behavior. You are getting closer to getting put into a fresh dipey!” Derek cooed at his baby boy as he looked at the clearly not fresh diaper on his little. The seat of the diaper was dirt brown and the crotch was as yellow as a lemon. It looked like something out of a cartoon. 

While his daddy was smiling down at the wigging little under him, the little himself was doing everything he could to keep a smile on his face. The padding taped around his waist felt absolutely disgusting and he wanted to just cry until his daddy took it off. He hated being a mush tush, but he knew his partner liked it. 

Looking around the playspace, Derek looked at the next baby item he wanted to see his baby boy interact with and reached down to grab it. The rattling from this toy echoed throughout the living room as he shook it in his little boy’s face and cooed “look at the rattle baby! Does my widdle man want the rattle?”

Releasing the bottle from his lips, even letting some of the milk dribble down his chin, as he yelled out “Me want wattle dada” as he made grabby hands towards the cartoon character covered toy. The giggles poured out of him, not because he truly cared to grab the noise maker, but because he wanted the stinky diaper off of him as soon as possible. 

Seeing his little giggle like a happy toddler made Derek smile, but he decided it was time to turn the baby treatment up to 10 and see how much Darren truly wanted a change. The 40 year old handed the toy to his baby boy and walked over to the couch on the other side of the room. Once he took a seat, Derek stuck his hands towards the diapered 20 year old and cooed “come to daddy baby! Waddle that cute widdle tushy over here!”

Darren did all he could to stand up without sitting straight on his bottom, making him look like a baby just learning how to walk as he pushed his bottom high in the air. Once the man regressed to a toddler got his balance, he slowly toddled his way to his caregiver. He could only imagine how infantile he looked to his daddy with his legs spread far apart as his padding sagged low. With a massive stroke of luck, Darren was able to make it to his daddy’s arms without falling one time and was greeted with a string of praise that made his heart smile. 

“Wow, my little man did so good! You are such a good baby! I think you have earned yourself a dipey change…” Derek announced before continuing as a smile grew on his boy’s face “but first...daddy wants to give his padded prince a horsey ride.” As soon as he finished, the caregiver picked his diaper boy up and placed him on his knee straight on the baby’s messy diaper. 

Darren froze as soon as he felt the mess in the back of his diaper mush around the rest of his padding once he landed on his daddy’s knee. He just had no idea how to act. Did he freak out and start crying or let his inner toddler out even though this latest move by Derek had knocked him out of little space. In order to get out of this predicament as soon as possible, he chose the latter and called out “I wuv daddy horsey ride!” as he bounced up and down, his stomach turning every time he did so. 

“Wow, Darren must REALLY want a change” the man bouncing the diapered 20 year old on his knee thought as he grabbed the crotch of Darren’s diaper so he wouldn’t slide off. After about 5 or 6 more bounces, Derek was afraid the mess was going to start leaking out of his little man’s Huggies and did not want to do that sort of clean up. Gently, he placed the giggling toddler in front of him gently and cooed “Daddy is so glad you had fun baby! Now, how about we get you into a fresh white Pamper, this one is pretty stinky” was a couple pats on the full seat of Darren’s soiled diaper. 

The diapered man thought this moment would never come. Turning around and planting a kiss on his daddy’s cheek, he babbled “Tank ou dada, me want a clean dipey” as he toddled down the hall towards the nursery. 

Derek followed suit, watching his little one waddle down the hallway before calling out “Maybe it’s time for double diapers”

• Thanks 1