LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another cool dream 5! The diapers just keep on coming

Little Cub Pants

Hi guys, I had the most exciting dream last night!? I dreamed I was 12 years old but I was small for my size and all my diapers was the ABDL ABU kind and they were small enough to fit me. And I was a spoiled brat and my parents were okay with that and I liked to whine and use baby talk and needed lots of attention. They were doing a montage of all my diaper changes, and they were getting super nanny to come take my diapers away and discipline me, and I was like, Hell No! And my big brother changed all my diapers and was fed up with it. But I enjoyed it anyway. I LOVED being a little guy and creating chaos! And I especially enjoyed using baby talk, AGGRESSIVE BABY TALK!???????♥️?? Oh, and my name was Billy! And I had a binky, even though I was 12 years old, it was a white one!?? The dream ended before Supernanny got there, but I'm PRETTY sure I would have kicked her ass. LOL!?????????♥️???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/11/2022 at 1:16 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Hi guys, I had the most exciting dream last night!? I dreamed I was 12 years old but I was small for my size and all my diapers was the ABDL ABU kind and they were small enough to fit me. And I was a spoiled brat and my parents were okay with that and I liked to whine and use baby talk and needed lots of attention. They were doing a montage of all my diaper changes, and they were getting super nanny to come take my diapers away and discipline me, and I was like, Hell No! And my big brother changed all my diapers and was fed up with it. But I enjoyed it anyway. I LOVED being a little guy and creating chaos! And I especially enjoyed using baby talk, AGGRESSIVE BABY TALK!???????♥️?? Oh, and my name was Billy! And I had a binky, even though I was 12 years old, it was a white one!?? The dream ended before Supernanny got there, but I'm PRETTY sure I would have kicked her ass. LOL!?????????♥️???

Jeggy man you know you wouldn't have kicked her ass?

News headlines from the end of your dream ...

Supernanny faceing neglect abd abuse charges as 12yo with the mental age of a 2yo defecates all over classroom for 1 week solid after talking to the special education department it was confirmed the 12yo was never potty trained and required diapers 24/7. Super Nanny still being held without bond at the local prison as she is a risk to the safety of children. The senior officer of the state police responded with "we protect our children and the gross incompetence of this woman is staggering".

Jeggy man you wouldn't have the chance to kick her ass the police would do it for you???

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a dream last night.

My buddy and I were cruising around and found a body.  Cops told us the suspect was some lady on a horse.  We found her, she found us?  Shot me through the windshield.  Huge bore, not a shotgun.  Her face is burnt into my mind.  Mid fifties, smooth skin, hair more salt than pepper.

She didn't look angry or crazy.   Just looked like she was doing work.  That was the scariest part, for her it was Tuesday. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Amber's Boy said:

Had a dream last night.

My buddy and I were cruising around and found a body.  Cops told us the suspect was some lady on a horse.  We found her, she found us?  Shot me through the windshield.  Huge bore, not a shotgun.  Her face is burnt into my mind.  Mid fifties, smooth skin, hair more salt than pepper.

She didn't look angry or crazy.   Just looked like she was doing work.  That was the scariest part, for her it was Tuesday. 

Wow! That sounds like a pretty fucked up dream, no diapers or anything.?????? At least when I have dreams I want them to be fun!!!!????????

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 10:07 PM, KPAXOR1987 said:

Jeggy man you know you wouldn't have kicked her ass?

News headlines from the end of your dream ...

Supernanny faceing neglect abd abuse charges as 12yo with the mental age of a 2yo defecates all over classroom for 1 week solid after talking to the special education department it was confirmed the 12yo was never potty trained and required diapers 24/7. Super Nanny still being held without bond at the local prison as she is a risk to the safety of children. The senior officer of the state police responded with "we protect our children and the gross incompetence of this woman is staggering".

Jeggy man you wouldn't have the chance to kick her ass the police would do it for you???

Why would Supernanny get arrested though?!???????? I think it's much more likely that she would get fired, more than anything. And I wouldn't poop all over the place, I would be going in my diapers, all the and I would take off all my clothes and run around half naked. Cuz I would be a 2-year-old with a 12 year old mind, trapped in 2 year old body.?????♥️???? 

Man you are confuseing me now ? You said 12yo with a really small size? anyways  either way........

I still don't see you Kicking her @§ and still see her in jail as some 2year olds still aren't potty trained ?.  By discipline I take that as punishment for accidents and therefore she still would be in jail as it is considered psychologically abuseing a child now and classifies as child abuse ?.

She would still end up in jail. ?? 

?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Man you are confuseing me now ? You said 12yo with a really small size? anyways  either way........

I still don't see you Kicking her @§ and still see her in jail as some 2year olds still aren't potty trained ?.  By discipline I take that as punishment for accidents and therefore she still would be in jail as it is considered psychologically abuseing a child now and classifies as child abuse ?.

She would still end up in jail. ?? 

?

Oh okay, that explains it! And yes I did say that! I forgot, sorry for the confusion. Yes I am a small 12 year old, who STILL a needs diapers!??