LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottle full of tea.

Pamperbum_uk

I've just something I saw happen back in the day, but I don't think is good for little babies.

Ive just made myself a bottle of tea.

I'm sure I say my niece's with bottles of tea back in the day. Don't think it happens now, though.

• Like 1
On 9/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, Pamperbum_uk said:

I've just something I saw happen back in the day, but I don't think is good for little babies.

Ive just made myself a bottle of tea.

I'm sure I say my niece's with bottles of tea back in the day. Don't think it happens now, though.

Glass baby bottles make a good concentrated tea ? I had a tooth removed and had to use regular tea for the aseptic and anti-inflammitory properties for about a month I didn't get to attach the teat though because of the risk of dry socket ?

On 9/12/2022 at 10:01 AM, Little_Mouse said:

My niece's got bedtime bottles of herbal tea as little kids.

It actually has an relaxing effect on the kids body and is much healthier than anything like juice and other sugary/energy drinks before bed when they no longer need the milk bottle.

Sleepy time extra would relax anyone not just kids as it has valerian (a herbal seditave and muscle relaxer) in it ?.

There is other herbs that would work quicker but are actually listed as deadly poisons so they don't put them in teas in the USA. Their is only probally 1 company that uses those herbs but they only make herbal medications and put directions that if you accidently go over the dose they say to call posion control immidetly ?

I tried the children's pain relief by them for back pain and was quite messed up for around 12hrs off the child's dose. 

The company knows what they are actually doing but they don't use any mild formulations they seem to think if a child is in pain take care of the pain with extreme predjudice ?

Yea I think the owner of the company probally had a child that tried to play sick to get out of going to school too much ?

The child dose makes you loopy after 5mins and 20minutes later your sleeping wheither you want to or not. 

I tried to fight sleeping like a child because I hate sleeping to begin with and was at my mom and dad's place and actually still had to be brought to my home, I didn't even make it the 45min car ride home before I fell asleep in the back seat ??

The stuff works better than ambien for sleep ? and gives you about the same memory issues as just wakeing up from anestishia . 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Glass baby bottles make a good concentrated tea ? I had a tooth removed and had to use regular tea for the aseptic and anti-inflammitory properties for about a month I didn't get to attach the teat though because of the risk of dry socket ?

Sleepy time extra would relax anyone not just kids as it has valerian (a herbal seditave and muscle relaxer) in it ?.

There is other herbs that would work quicker but are actually listed as deadly poisons so they don't put them in teas in the USA. Their is only probally 1 company that uses those herbs but they only make herbal medications and put directions that if you accidently go over the dose they say to call posion control immidetly ?

I tried the children's pain relief by them for back pain and was quite messed up for around 12hrs off the child's dose. 

The company knows what they are actually doing but they don't use any mild formulations they seem to think if a child is in pain take care of the pain with extreme predjudice ?

Yea I think the owner of the company probally had a child that tried to play sick to get out of going to school too much ?

The child dose makes you loopy after 5mins and 20minutes later your sleeping wheither you want to or not. 

I tried to fight sleeping like a child because I hate sleeping to begin with and was at my mom and dad's place and actually still had to be brought to my home, I didn't even make it the 45min car ride home before I fell asleep in the back seat ??

The stuff works better than ambien for sleep ? and gives you about the same memory issues as just wakeing up from anestishia . 

Why did you have a tooth removed buddy?!??

• Like 1