LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soaked

The beginning of this story, though I’m not proud of it, actually happened .  The consequences that followed..... in reality not so much .  I will not bore anyone with what really happened, but take you down a road of how I imagine it could’ve happened .  If maybe a lady or two from here might have found me .

It was bit colder outside than it has been in quite a while, but no bother .  I packed my clothes for the gym, and added some sweats and a hoodie for afterwards .

Oh wait, my name is Leo, I’m your average undersized basketball player .  At 21 years old I’m barely 5’8”, and 150lbs .  I make the most of what I have with hustle and “leaving it all on the floor”....  literally sometimes I leave puddles ( of sweat ) if I stand in one place too long .  When I’m playing ball I sweat more than two people combined .  Hence me packing extra clothes today, I’m not walking out in the freezing cold drenched in sweat after today’s games .

Enough about all that, every Friday starts with work from 7:00 to 11:00 .  I take off at 11:00 with everyone at work thinking I‘m going out for lunch .  However, it’s straight to the gym, where I meet another 10 to 15 guys all doing the same thing .  We played for about 2 hours.... pick-up games, shuffling teams of 5 on and off the court depending on who wins .  As it winds down most of the guys go back to work after a couple hours .  Buuuttt a few of us don’t .  There’s always 3 or 4 of us that hit the tavern across the street for some cocktails .  After 2-3 hours the guys begin to leave .  Everyone’s got their own routine for tricking their significant other into thinking that they had not been drinking .  Hell one guy actually goes back to the gym for another shower, so he doesn’t smell like a bar .  Then another guy has a routine with eye drops, mouth spray, and some kind of body spray that he thinks his girlfriend likes .  Me.... I have no significant other, so I just head home for a quick shower, and it’s back out to meet some more buddies for happy hour drinks, and dinner .

At this point I was not compromised by the drinks from “lunch”, but was pissing at least once an hour .  When I play basketball for 2 hours like we did, I have to rehydrate before getting into any kind of “fun” drinks .  If I don’t have about 2 glasses of water for every beer I drink at lunch.....  I might look like I have epilepsy by happy hour .  I’m not discounting or making fun of epileptics, but dehydration cramps are no joke !        

Once happy hour started, I was good to go !  The mood and the beers were incredible .  We met some women who invited us to a brewery not to far away, for what they called a late night happy hour .  Sounded great to me, being I was really hitting it off with a girl (Chris) that had played some college basketball herself .  My buddy however pointed out that I was in no shape to drive, so he was taking me home in my car .  As usual I protested, urging him that we should go for just a little bit.....  at least until I got her number .  My buddy (Mark) explained that he had to work in the morning on a project that he did not finish during the week, so staying for him was not an option .

Chris overheard our conversation .  “Hey !  Hey !  Quit arguing you two !“  She put her hand on marks shoulder . “Mark, I’ll make sure Leo gets home .  I have not been drinking being as I was driving my roommate tonight .  Buuut, now since her boyfriend showed up, he can drive her car......”  Chris then looked at me with both hands on myshoulders .  “And I’ll drive yours !”

I looked at Mark as he shrugged, and slid the keys over to Chris’s hand which quickly snatched them off the bar .  Chris jumped off her bar stool, grabbing my hand as her feet hit the floor .  With my hand in hers, I had no choice but to follow her .  That is when I noticed the difference in our hight .  She had to be 6’3”.....  I know this because about everyone I play basketball with is 6’ or taller, and she was at least that tall .  Next, I couldn’t help but notice the size of her hand as it engulfed my own hand .  It’s not often that a woman can touch her thumb to her fingers, while holding my hand between them .  As Chris pulled me away, I looked over my shoulder to see Mark laughing at me .

”Be careful you two .”  He shouted .  I couldn’t help think that he was just talking to me, and he wasn’t referring to the driving .  So I just waved and followed Chris .

We caught up to her friend group, and established who would ride with who, then proceeded out to the parking lot .  While walking to my car, I asked if Chris really was not drinking .  To which she responded, “I will, just not till we get to The Hole .  You see Heather, and I live a block down from the bar .  So we can just walk back to the apartment .”  

Wait ! I thought to myself .  I just met this girl, what does she mean “we” can walk back to the apartment ?  “Hey Chris ?” I asked .  “What do you mean ‘we’ can walk back to the apartment ? I still need to get home tonight, and there’s no way I’m going to be able drive tonight .”  

Chris stopped, and raised my keys above her head and pressed the lock button on my keychain, prompting the horn to sound .  “There you are !“  She shouted. Chris again grabbed my hand, and pulled me with her. This time running..... which I’ll tell you was a real challenge. Her strides were about one to my two .  “Nice car ! What is that a Charger ?”   

“Yes” I answered. “Hey you didn’t answer my question...... How are you getting me home safely ?  If you don’t have a plan, I can still get Mark .”    

Chris opened the driver side door, and tried sliding in .  “Oh this ain’t going to work !  Leo how do you move this seat back ?  Oh shit !  Never mind .”

I climbed in, only to see Chris adjusting my seat .  Yet another indication of how much smaller than her that I was .  I asked again what her plan was. Only to be shushed like a child .  “Leo.... do you want to go out with us or not ?  You seemed to be pretty adamant with your buddy that you wanted to spend more time with me ......  Now all you can think about is how your going to get home .  What gives Baby ?”  

After that question, Chris’s right hand went to my left thigh, and my eyes followed it.....  Her hand was about half way between my junk and my knee. It stayed there until my eyes looked up to meet hers.  “Um nothing gives..... I guess .”  I stopped for a minute before speaking again .  I could feel a nervous stutter creeping behind my lips, and would do anything to keep it there right now .  “I guess what I’m trying to figure out is..... when you say ‘we’ can walk back to your apartment..... are you talking about me too ? “   

Chris laughed out loud while squeezing my left leg, then slapping it .  “Of course I am talking about you !  Do you think I would offer to be your safe driver..... only to turn you loose after you drink some more ?” After seeing what she probably thought was a relieved expression on my face, Chris removed her hand from my leg, and started the car .    

I was however, far from relieved .  As stunningly attractive as Chris was, she was still a very intimidating person .  Maybe that was because she was about a half a foot taller than me with hands that swallowed mine hole .  It could also be her controlling personality, I mean she exuded confidence from every pore of her body .  

The drive to The Hole was pretty uneventful .  The conversation picked up where it left off after dinner, and actually eased my nerves astronomically .  Until we hit the curb pulling into The Hole’s parking lot .  I actually can’t say whether it was the curb or a pot hole, but the jarring bounce reminded me of my filled to capacity bladder .  To go with that, the suddenness of the impact startled me so much that I leaked a bit into my underwear .  

To say the anxiety had returned would be the understatement of the year .  While Chris was scanning for a spot to park, my right hand was under my long coat assessing the damage to the front of my pants .  I was relieved to find the front of my jeans still dry, but inside them I could tell my underwear was pretty damp .  After losing it for a minute, I really needed to go bad, so finding a restroom was of the utmost importance .  I figured I could hold it for fiveminutes at most, so I turned the tables on Chris .  As soon as we were parked, I hopped out of the car, and ran around it to open her door .  Once she was out, I grabbed her hand, and ran for the front door of the brewery .  I figured by doing this I’d catch her off guard, and I could get to the restroom without her suspecting a thing .  

“Hey !  Why the rush now ?”  She yelled .   

“I’m freezing !”  I answered .   

I lucked out in the best way .  The restrooms here were just inside the front door, so I excused myself, and quickly moved through the crowd towards the men’s room .  I opened the door to find the urinals were all being used, which actually worked out good, because I needed the privacy of a stall to see what I was dealing with .  After relieving myself, I hung my coat up and slid my pants down to see what he damage was...... and how wet things were .  The seat of my jeans were a bit damp, but that could be passed off as sweat if you were just looking at my ass .  The front of my jeans showed no sign of the accident, however the front of my underwear showed a wet spot about the size of my hand .  I was grateful that I was able to stop the flow before completely wetting myself and, since I was sitting gravity saved the front of my jeans .  However, I couldn’t sit around in pee soaked underwear all night .  I had toget out of them .  As if being comfortable isn’t reason enough..... they are going to start to stink .  I pulled a pocketknife from my inside coat pocket, that I had always meant to take out, but hadn’t .  I lucked out again !  I used it to cut both sides of my underwear at the hips, and pulled them through my legs the same way you might remove a diaper .  With a few guys still milling about the sinks, I definitely was not walking out with my pee soaked underwear in hand, so hung them on the coat hook after putting my coat back on .  I just hoped I’d be long gone by the time someone else used that stall .  I know....... Not exactly hygienic, but if you saw the rest of this bathroom...... what I did fits .  It was rough in there .  With my jeans zipped up and almost dry, I washed my hands and exited the men’s room to find Chris .  

It was a pretty good crowd, but because of Chris’s height, and her blond hair she was easy to find .  I was about halfway to her, when she saw me and waved with one hand while holding two beers in the other .  

“Hey, everything alright ?”  She asked, while I climbed onto a barstool .  

“Yeah .  All good .”  I answered. Thinking of nothing better to say, I just told her that I really needed to go .  

She’s smiled and leaned into me .  “Tell me about it, I’m the same way when it gets this cold .”  

The rest of the night at the bar was mostly uneventful .  We really got to know each other, and I found myself being more attracted to her the more I learned about her .  By the time we left (we closed the place down), we were leaning on each other .  Well, more like I was leaning on her .  The bouncer stopped us on the way out to make sure we were safe to leave, at which time Chris needed to use the restroom .  I should have done the same, but I got stuck talking to the bouncer about Chris .  He explained that he’s known her for a long time, and as strong as she looks.... she is a delicate girl .  He explained she is very self conscious about her height, and made me promise not to mistreat her .  I assured him that would never think of doing such a thing .  Before I knew it, Chris had my arm locked with hers, and pulled me out the front door .  

The two of us snake walked back to the apartment, which was actually a pretty nice place .  We passed a pool, and I saw a sign that said hot tub with an arrow pointing towards a corridor .  I was happy to learn that her apartment was on the first floor, because our steps were getting more unsteady with every one we took .  Upon reaching the door, we found a note from her roommate saying that she had come by to get clothes, and was going to stay at her boyfriends place .  

“Looks like we have the place to ourselvesssss Leo .”  Chris slurred as she opened the door .  She grabbed both of my hands with both of hers, and walked backwards into the apartment .  “Have you been thinking about this alllllll night .... Oh shit !” 

In the darkness Chris tripped, and fell backwards .  I did all I could to hang on to her, but to no avail .  She had pretty much passed out .  She continued to mumble things about how I probably thought she was too big for me, and that I was going to leave before she woke up .  She even handed me my car keys while still sitting on he floor .  I put them in my jeans pocket, and threw my coat over the back of the couch before attempting to get Chris off the floor .  

Chris laughed at me .  “You’re tooooooo cuuuuttee !  You can’t pick me up .  No man has been able to pick me up .  I’m tooooo big .”  

“Come on . Get up .”  I urged her to help .  “ You’re not too big . We are both just too drunk .  Where’s your bed ?  I’ll help you get there, then I’ll come back to the couch .”   

Chris reached for me with one hand, while beckoning with the other .  “Oh no ! If I’mmmmmm not to big for yooouuuu......  Get down here aaaannnnnd Proove it !“   

“Not happening tonight Chris .”  I did my best to make my point clear, before handing Chris a pillow .  She accepted it, and laid down on the floor right where she fell .  

“Get one for yourself and join me .” Chris requested . 

I succumbed to her invitation, but not to lay with her .  Instead, I propped a pillow up against the front of the couch,and sat against it next to her .  Realizing that I wasn’t laying down with her, Chris repositioned herself to where her head was on my lap .  I couldn’t help myself, but to run my fingers through her hair until she fell asleep .  Once she fell asleep, my intent was to find the restroom, then a blanket for each of us, and go to sleep myself .  

Bit that would not happen..........   

“What the fuck !  Chris ! Christina ! Where the fuck are you ?”   

That’s what I woke up to . Well that and a three foot circle of wet carpet .  Not to mention every stitch of clothing I was wearing was drenched .  When I opened my eyes the shouting was gone from the room that I was in, but I could hear it coming from one of the bedrooms .  I wanted to run for it, but I couldn’t even remember where we left my car . I had no idea where to start looking for it..... I didn’t even know which way to go if I were to step out the front door . So I just sat there..... soaked .

That really happened to me .  

Reply to this topic...
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a reality, and couldn’t have been more embarrassing .  I did change the names of all the people and places for this writing though .  When the shouting was over, I was thrown a cheap towel, and told to call a ride by Chris’s roommate .  I couldn’t bring myself to call anyone I knew to pick me up .  That would have only added to the embarrassment, so I resigned myself to sleep it off in my car (once I found it)....  Hoping the towel would protect the back seat, I slept there thinking if it did not, I could blame the smell of pee on a passenger . 

Sorry for being away so long ....... if anyone is still interested, here is how my imagination works some twenty-six years later.   

There I was....... soaked from my knees to my chest, and I was the topic of a very heated discussion going on not even twenty feet from the pool of my own piss that I was still sitting in. I could hear Heather yelling things like, “He’s either cleaning this up, or he’s paying for it !” I also heard it said that, “He isn’t leaving until one of the two happens !”   

Upon hearing Heather’s threats, I made my way into the kitchen to find a pen and paper. I figured I’d leave them an apology note with my pager number ( cell phones were not a thing yet ), and explain that I would return tomorrow to clean the carpet.  

“What ya lookin for ?” Heather asked. “Wait a minute what’s your name ?”   

I slowly turned to face Heather, and stuttered, “Um... uh... Leo.... I’m really sorry about all this.... well that. I was looking for a pen, and paper to leave you my pager number. I promise I’ll pay for whatever it takes to make it right.”   

Heather joined me in the kitchen, and looked me up and down. She looked at me the same way a mother might look at her son right before she levied a heavy punishment for some major offense. “Oh Leo..... there will be no leaving a pager number ! As a matter of fact, there will be no leaving ! You are however, correct about the paying, but that can wait till tomorrow.”   

“Tomorrow ?“ I asked. “What time is it ?”   

“What time is it ????” Heather pointed to the microwave clock. “It’s not even 3:30 in the morning. Honey, there is no way I’m letting you get behind the wheel...... Keys ! Now !” Heather held her right hand out, before realizing that my keys were still in my urine soaked jeans pocket. “Never mind..... put them on a paper towel, and leave them on the counter.“    

I did as she requested, and awkwardly walked back into the living room. Unable to sit anywhere due to the state of my pants, I just stood there wondering what was next...... and where was Chris ? Heather was fixing herself a coffee about the time I heard the shower start. “Oh there she is.” It was then that I remembered how Chris had fallen asleep with her head on my lap....... Had I peed on her !   

While looking down the short hallway that leads to the bathroom where Chris was showering, I heard Heather’s coffee mug land on the end table behind me. I turned to find Heather sitting in the recliner just staring at me in all my glory. “I have to say, looking at you Leo...... Chris can really pick’em. I’d tell you to have a seat, but well..... I don’t want you to sit down..... unless well..... you can sit in that puddle you made.” 

The look on my face must have said it all, but I spoke up anyway. “I’ll pass. If you don’t mind when Chris is finished, can I shower..... and maybe borrow a pair of shorts and a shirt ? I‘d really like to get out of these pants. And again, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. I will make it right.”   

Heather’s mood had lightened a bit. “I know you will...... and yes you can shower. Regarding what you can wear, Chris was supposed to bring something of hers out before she showered. However, you kind of....” Now Heather was laughing out loud. “Peed on her head...... So she kind of deserves the first shower.”    

“Oh God no !” My face turned a whole new shade of red. “Is she okay ? She has to hate me. Just let me leave...... I can’t face her..... not after that. Please ?”     

Sipping her coffee, Heather smiled and shook her head. “Sweetheart, I’m sorry but no. You’re not going anywhere till this is rectified. Don’t even sweat what happened, I’m not even mad anymore. It’s actually a little funny, because you are not the first person to have such an accident in this apartment.“    

“What are you talking about ?” I asked.   

“You’ll see.” Heather answered.