LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught and Blackmailed(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

"Yes Littles come in all varieties as do everyone. Some have both most have one or the other some are looking for someone. Some do have naptimes depending on little age and rules." Martha said keeping her face neutral happy to hide the rage she felt off the first off hand comment about no one caring for Mark. 

Talking about all of this did turn Mark on. But at the same time it sounded pretty nice. To have a daddy or mommy, be cared for in that way and just be able to let go. "Oh I see. hmmm, well I can say I am a bit intrigued. I mean with the conversation of course. You seem to know quite a bit." he said, still looking out the window

Getting a little red and shaking his head, "Obvious? No idea what you are talking about. I just wanted to know more that's all. No way I would have an accident, no freaking way." Mark replied as he crossed his arms. But Mark, he felt temptation to do so, but shook it off real quick.

Mark actually paused and for a full minute he thought. How nice it would be, how much less stressed he would be, and just deep deep down wanting it. But he didn't think it was possible. In a low voice, "As if that could happen." But then in a louder voice, "what I want is to go home and pretend this conversation didn't happen!"

"No I." Mark said before stopping himself, his right hand tapping the seat over and over. Mark was fighting it, doing his best to not give in to her, give into his urges. "I am a man...not a good boy...I mean boy." he said as he was started to fumble his words a bit more

• Like 1

"Aw its OK you don't need to hold on so tightly. I will tell you what take tonight to think about this, if you want to try it simply ask me to take care of you this weekend after class tomorrow." Martha smiles back at you as we pull into a parking spot by your apartment.

Thinking hard on Martha's words, he pondered. Mark's eyes looked straight, lost in his thoughts and spacing out. "Af..after class?" he mumbled. Soon realizing they were here, he waited to be let out. "Pft, yeah I'll think on it. But trust me, the answer you get will be the same as right now."

Waiting patiently, as though he was a good boy, he let Martha help me out and onto his feet. He cracked a big smile at the ruffling, but soon put his head down and said, "Thanks I will be." Before he walked off he said, "Oh my phone, you still have it."

Once inside his room, Mark's heart is pounding. The adrenaline and excitement he felt, was he really going to give into his teachers? His desires? Mark did his best to go to bed but he tossed and turned all night. Once it was morning he showered, got dressed and headed to school.

All though the night Mark's dreams are haunted by first the nightmare scenarios of adulthood and then the sweet bliss of being cuddled and cared for.

Once at school the day proceeds almost painfully slow. "Hey midget." You hear from behind you after the first class.

Feeling like the night came and gone quickly. Mark's dreams were so vivid, haunting. Though those last moments, being cared and cuddled, those didn't happen in real life. "But...maybe they could?" he thought to himself

Doing his best to get his focus back on school, he felt a little normalcy as he was in his first class. But then the insult from behind. His head whipped but saw it was a much taller student and Mark decided against it. Nearly sprinting away and being so mad and sad that this was still happening

After a couple minutes of running the pounding feet following you disappears the larger and slower student seemed to give up the chase.

Looking around you find yourself on the opposite side of campus from your next class.

Breathing heavy, Mark peaked around the corner and didn't see the bigger student. Exhausted both physically and mentally, he didn't even want to go to his next class. What was the point? No matter where he went his would be picked on, even if he did graduate and found a job.

Going to the bathroom he sat on the toilet to think about the decision. Mark was near his breaking point with all his stress and anxiety. He had come to a decision. Waiting till his class with Martha he waited outside the classroom a little early