LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught and Blackmailed(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

After days of distancing himself and traveling half way around the country, Mark felt he had finally gotten away with it. He had left his adopted parents and took what he rightfully felt was his. Being adopted at the age of 8, his adopted parents had high hopes for him but academically and physically too. But unfortunately, Mark stopped growing around the time he was adopted. Standing at 4'6, no muscles, no facial hair, but longish black hair and blue eyes, he was far from what his parents wanted. Around the age of 13 it became very clear that they wanted almost nothing to do with him. He tried and tried to do everything and anything to please them but they didn't care. Mark had everything handed to him as his parents were very wealthy. By the age of 16 Mark had gotten straight A's and was at the top of his class for academics. When he thought this was going to impress his parents he could not have been more wrong. His parents ended up adopting a sister for him, who at this point was 16 years old almost 2 feet taller than Mark and was now the golden child. After this, Mark knew he had no chance of ever winning his parents love over.

So over the next few years he devised a plan to leave and set him up for life. He had put college on hold as his parents were not going to pay for it, even though they very much could have. His parents knew Mark was always on his computer and they thought all he did was play video games. But Mark had excelled at programming and he did did a bit of computer hacking as well. Mark was set to turn 21 in a few weeks and he had over heard them say they were going to kick him out on his birthday with no help. Mark took it upon himself to make sure they helped whether they were aware of it or not. So that night he snuck into his fathers office and logged onto his computer. He knew that his foster dad saved all his passwords so he logged into their bank account and his jaw almost dropped with the amount of money he was looking out. He wanted to take it all, but even Mark wasn't that evil. What he did though was take 2 million dollars and transferred it to an unknown account. One where it wouldn't be traced. Once he transferred the money, he left the large house and walked down the road to the taxi he had scheduled earlier that day.

Once he got inside he was taken to the airport, where his flight left. Mark only had a backpack of what he took, which included a change of clothes, his laptop, and some essentials. Settling into first class on the plane, he knew once he landed he would be in the clear. He was able to change his documents to a completely different person along with leaving no evidence behind. His old life was on the West Coast and new one was on the East Coast. Also one last thing Mark did was enroll himself in a university, since he had always wanted to go to college this would be a dream of his. Of course under a new last name. When the plane hit the ground, Mark sprinted off and was soon at his new apartment. Double checking to make sure the money hit his account, it of course did, and his class started in a few hours.

Settling in a bit, he showered and changed his clothes. Living just about 5 minutes from the university, he arrived with plenty of time. He took a deep breathe of fresh air as this was his new life! He then went towards his first class which started in about 10 minutes

Martha is a university professor in her late 30s and is about to teach her last class of the day. Standing at an impressive 6' 7" there is little doubt that she is lord over her domain as the class files into the room.

Her hazel eyes sweep across the room and down the roll, and she finds herself impressed that there are three freshman in her class. When normally she is stuck with less interesting juniors for students having already chosen their path in life.

"Hello class, welcome to 'Intro to the Sexual Mind' course, to our veteran Junior students I hope you find this class useful in your continuing psychology majors. As for the three freshman  congratulations on passing the strict AP requirements for replacing the dull sex Ed course with this one, I hope we don't freak you out too much." Martha concludes her introduction to the laughter of the juniors in the room. She turns to the board and begins writing down the corse aims as well as topics that the class will be covering

Mark was able to be one of the first one's to enter the classroom, it was much larger than his classes in high school. Typically he would sit up front to take notes and be attentive. But with all of what happen in the past 24 hours he was running low on energy.

He then took a seat in the very back, his vision was a bit obscured but he was still able to see for the most part. But as he got settled, he could not help but notice the tall and rather extremely attractive woman enter the classroom. Somehow he had a bit more energy. But noticed she was getting setup at the front, "She was my professor?!" Mark said to himself.

To think that Mark would be taught about Sexual Mind from this Amazon of a woman, made Mark a bit too happy. Mark had never had any kind of intimate encounter, his previous step father never explained anything to him, and to make matters worst he had spoken to like 2 woman in the past.

But as class started, Mark whipped out his notebook and started to take notes. Unfortunately, his energy was fading. Doing his best to keep his eyes open, he slowly felt his body get lighter...and lighter until he was face down on his desk

As the students were pouring out of the classroom at the end of the hour and a half 'welcome to my class' speil Martha noticed a scrawny sleeper in the back. She started in the direction of the sleeper ready to wake him by starting a tirade then pausing before approaching and gently shaking his shoulder.

"Hey hey kiddo you gotta wake up." She gently said while shaking him awake slowly. "First day tiredness?"

Mark was in a deep sleep and didn't even notice when all the students started to leave. But then he felt a large hand gently shaking him awake. Slowly opening his eyes he was greeted with a large pair of breasts looking down on him but then sat straight up.

"Oh, oh gosh. Sorry professor, I didn't mean to..to fall asleep. I've just been exhausted movi...I mean settling in." Mark said as he wiped the drool from his face

"I think I can manage." Mark said with a bit of attitude. As he got up to walk out, he opened his phone to check his bank account to make sure the money was still there. One thing he forgot to do was switch his email account. So his phone had dozens of emails saying he was in trouble, but shrugged it off and closed his phone. He would change his email after he was done taking a piss.

Once in the hall Mark received several scathing comments pertaining to his height and his apparent age wondering if he needs his mommy. A group of girls even awwed at Mark as he passed by. Finally Mark reaches the bathroom however upon entering he is immediately confronted face to well toned abs of three well muscled big men about to exit the bathrooms.

Mark couldn't help but make slight eye contact with all the people staring at him and commenting on him. He was terrible with confrontation and his anxiety and stress were already through the roof. Not to mention he felt like he was probably older if not the same age as these students With his head down he entered the bathroom and went face first into This tall and muscular guys abs, "Hey watch where you are..." quickly cutting himself off he said sorry really loud and got out the way.

Once they left, Mark did a quick sweep of the restroom and saw no one was in it. He found a stall, pulled his pants down and started to go. While he was doing that he pulled out his phone. Everything seemed to be going well, the money was there, but some of the emails from his old email was coming through and they were quite threatening. Then in a loudish tone he laughed and said, "You'll never find me mom and dad. I took what I was owed. You and your perfect family can rot for all I care."

Mark jolted back and let out the highest pitched scream ever that could be heard down the hallway. He had dropped his phone on the ground because it too. Quickly trying to bend over and get it he asked, "Who's there?! Wait...professor? This is the men's restroom you know?" Quickly pulling his pants up and opening the stall to reach for the phone

You hear nothing but fading laughter filled with mirth. By the time Mark can exit the bathroom there is once again no one around all having either gone to their next class or going home after their late afternoon class.

Quickly grabbing his phone on the ground, he looked up and there was no one there. He quickly ran into the hallway to see no one around. To say his anxiety and stress were at an all time high was an understatement. Taking a deep breathe he said, "Easy Mark easy, you are clearly sleep deprived and need to relax." Rubbing his eyes, he decided to head to the library where there would be a bit more peace and quiet before he headed back to his own place.

At first Mark didn't notice this officer was talking to him. He looked to his left and right, thinking what idiot would let their kid wonder off. But as the security officer got closer he panicked a bit, but then turned to anger quickly. "Kid? What the hell are you talking about? I'm a student here you ass. Look here's my student ID." Mark said as he pulled the card out of his wallet. It really drove Mark crazy when people said this kind of stuff to him, especially when they were oblivious to how old he actually is.

"What? This not enough?" Mark asked as he double checked the college ID, it was legit. "God fine, 1 second." Mark looked in his wallet,he still had his old ID with his original name and state. He needed to shred this later ASAP. But after a moment, he was able to provide the state ID. "Here you go. See has my age, name, and everything. Do you usually stop and ask college students where their mommy and daddy are?"

"When they look five years old yes!" The Officer says rubbing his thumb over the ID and holding it to the light. "Also your college ID has nothing save for your name and photo, it won't tell me what height or age you are." (Real or fake.)

Mark was getting more upset and it showed in his face. "Look, I may not LOOK like a student, but I am one. I have books, a syllabus from my classes." He said in a angry tone. "What's your name? I want to report you to the university for harassment."

"Officer Shane Mathews of (big city name here) police department. And that's who you would want to speak to as the university uses actual police not rent-a-cop" the Officer says dismissively as he finishes examining your ID for authenticity.

That made Mark panic a bit more, an actual officer from the police department. What were the odds this university would use a real officer. "Look, officer Mathews, I am just trying to get on top of my studies for the first day. Just a bit a stressed out, but I assure you I am a student."

"Tha thank you sir." Mark said as he took a deep sigh of relief. If the officer had taken him in it would have been really big trouble. He needed to forge more authentic documents of himself in case things got worst. But entering the library he kept his head down and found an empty table. He started to type away as his legs were swinging off the ground