LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chubby sissy baby plays with shaving foam

cddiaperlover

Made a new video for my YouTube yesterday.

Chubby sissy baby plays with shaving foam

Bethy is a short haired sissy baby Dressed in a super short purple plaid baby dress along with a tena slip diaper and plain purple pacifier. Sat on my bed with 2 cans of shaving foam,I show off my cute outfit and diaper before the first can starts to spray. I squirt several big handfuls and start getting my dress covered in foam. I then fill the little heart shaped pockets on my dress with foam,making one squish out and add to my already messy dress,the other is used to give rolo, my little elephant stuffie a head dunking,getting him covered in foam,I wipe rolos eyes clean and give him a little binky kiss,wipe off the worst of the foam before setting him aside(he'll be back later) I carry on covering my dressy with foam, rubbing foam onto my thighs and making my best attempt to get the back of my dress messy too. I then spray a big handful of foam and rub it over my face and hair. i then rub a little foam on the outside of my diaper. I start on the 2nd can of foam,starting to fill up the inside of my diaper,pushing foam inside before with my hand and spreading shaving foam over my chubby tummy. More foam gets added to the front before the return of rolo. I dunk my little elephant stuffie friend inside my diaper getting him covered in foam again before giving him another binky kiss leaving a little drip of foam on the front of my paci. I then rub foam all over my diapered butt covering the outside before I start filling the inside of my diaper from behind,rubbing my hands inside covering my butt in foam before adding even more foam and wiping foam over the small of my back. Finally I rub a last handful of foam over the front of my diaper before showing off my foam covered outfit before waving bye bye.