LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Importance Of Being Specific (Chapter Eight Posted 11/1/22)

11 hours ago, GQLF said:

It is obvious that the new witch will become the new fuse. I'm more interested in it. It seems that except that Hanna is an adult who has retained her body as a baby's mind, Jason has become a sissy diaper fetishist. All others have retained some of their memories when they changed their bodies, which may be able to awaken them through magic. And the part where Molly would wet the bed might have been transferred to her friend Stephanie? Therefore, it will show a strange mother daughter relationship. It is obvious that Cecilia is still an actor in this performance, so her wishes have not been fully met as she hoped. Everything is my guess and I look forward to the next story.

Everyone and everything is kinda all over the place, at least that's what it appears, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Thanks for reading! :)

VII

Molly And Stephanie Are Super Duper Mega Gay For Each Other”

Molly and Stephanie were born in the same hospital on the same day less than forty minutes from one another and just one room away. As it turned out, Stephanie’s parents were house hunting in the months leading up to the birth and were informed the day they got home from the hospital that they’d secured the house they’d put a bid on, the house next door to Molly’s parents. The coincidences struck the parents as endearing and they made a point to befriend one another and have their daughter’s together as often as possible as they grew up. When Molly took her first steps, Stephanie was still scooting on her butt, when Molly said her first words, Stephanie made a wet gurgling sound that may or may not have been intended to be a word, but came out as a burp instead, and when Molly graduated out of training pants, Stephanie was very happy for her friend and gave her a big hug that brought Molly to the realization that her best friend had a stinky diaper that she remedied by leading Stephanie by the hand to her mother to handle.

All through their lives Stephanie was just a few steps behind Molly, but Molly never teased her or made her feel badly about it, she just hugged her friend and made her feel loved like a best friend should. The friendship became more sisterly as they matured, Molly being seen by Stephanie as the bigger of the two despite them being the same age, and Molly seeing Stephanie as the littler of the two in need of protecting from bullies and anything else that may make Stephanie upset.

The roles of big and little cemented when they played house, Molly being the Mommy and Stephanie the baby without fail. Stephanie’s nighttime control being as poor as it was ensured that Molly had a supply of diapers at the ready to tape on over Stephanie’s pants, patting the girl’s crinkly bottom as she crawled around making goo’s and ga’s or settled into Molly’s embrace to drink from an offered baby bottle that neither questioned still sat in the kitchen cupboard despite them being school age.

At school, Molly helped Stephanie with her classwork and fended off bullies that picked on the little blond girl for being fat and stupid and Stephanie felt safe when Molly was with her and let the hurtful names the mean kids called her evaporate from her mind when Molly wiped away her tears and hugged her when she hid in the bathroom stall. As the years went by, the hugs got closer and became kisses on the forehead, then the cheek, and by the time they were in high school Molly was kissing her lips and she was melting as Molly’s tongue teased her own.

“Why do you like me?” Stephanie asked one day as they ate lunch together under the bleachers by the track on the far end of campus.

Molly held her triangle of PB&J up to take a bite and stopped, “I don’t.” she said simply, biting into the sandwich.

Stephanie’s heart dropped, “What? You don’t like me?” she asked, tears already welling up in her eyes as thoughts of the one person she’d trusted all her life revealing that everything had been a joke at her expense.

Molly shook her head and swallowed her sandwich bite, “I don’t like you, I love you.” she said.

Stephanie felt her breath catch in her throat.

Molly scooted across the blanket they’d laid out on the ground and put her hand on Stephanie’s thigh, “I’m IN love with you.” she said sweetly, smiling at her best friend.

Tears fell from Stephanie’s eyes, remnants of her earlier panic now elation, “I love you too!” she exclaimed, the sudden outburst making Molly jump as Stephanie threw her arms around her and hugged her tightly, “I mean, I’m IN love with you too!” she clarified.

Molly hugged her back and then kissed her once they’d broken their embrace, and then Molly took the lead, as she always had in their lives, and kissed Stephanie as she guided the girl down onto her back, her free hand working at the button of Stephanie’s jeans, and a short time later and for the first time in their long relationship, Stephanie finished ahead of Molly.

“Penny for your thoughts, little one?” Molly asked her girlfriend.

The shower they’d planned on taking once they’d finished a few rounds of full contact cuddling had ended up becoming a bath. Molly wasn’t surprised by the change, Stephanie regressed pretty hard in the milky afterglow of sex, oral fixations reaching new heights, bladder control taking a backseat, heck, Stephanie had once gone pre-verbal after Molly had tried a thing she’d read about online, the irony that Molly mouthing the letters of the alphabet while going down on Stephanie had brought her to her absolute littlest was something she still brought up from time to time just to see the red of Stephanie’s cheeks.

Stephanie had crawled her way to the bathroom behind Molly, giggling as her breasts swayed gently with each forward movement and sat on a towel Molly had set out for her beside the tub, splayed legs and wiggling toes as she sucked her thumb and stared up adoringly at Molly. The tub filling made her wet the towel, but Molly had anticipated such an event, hence the towel being there in the first place, and once the bubbles were applied to the hot water, Molly helped the girl to her feet and guided her into the tub and down into the water to lay with her back against Molly’s chest, her longer and skinnier legs spread out on either side of her.

The question came after some of the infantile fog had washed away from Stephanie’s mind, her thumb leaving her mouth as she sighed contentedly and rested her head beneath Molly’s chin.

“Can we get married?” Stephanie asked, not directly answering the question Molly had asked.

Molly rested her chin on the girl’s head for a moment, “Legally? Yes.” she teased before lifting her chin to kiss the top of Stephanie’s head, “Would you want to marry me?” she asked.

Stephanie nodded softly, “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” she said.

Molly snaked her arms beneath the water to wrap around the girl, “I will do everything in my power to make sure you never even have to think about being without me.” she said, “What I asked,” she said softly, “was whether you wanted to be married to me.” she added.

Stephanie nodded once more, “Being with you, not just in bed and stuff,” she clarified, sighing wistfully, “it’s like every moment is just better, y’know?” she asked.

Molly smiled, “I think I do, but try and explain how it feels to you.” she urged, loving hearing her girlfriend articulate her feelings toward her.

Stephanie was quiet for a moment, “I’ve never felt pretty or,” she paused, searching for a word that didn’t make her want to cry and failed when she said, “worthy of being loved.” she said, her voice quavering, “My parents love me because I’m their kid, but boys never looked at me as anything but the fat girl, and before you, I never really considered that I was gay.” she explained, “I always just assumed that boys were jerks and that’s why I never felt attracted to them and you were always sweet and protective of me and that’s why I wanted to be with you all the time.” she continued.

Molly remained silent, allowing the swelling of her heart to overtake her.

“You never laughed at me for being slower in school or for being a bedwetter or for being fat, you loved me for who I am and didn’t shy away from being seen with me even when I was totally embarrassing to be around.” Stephanie explained, her voice breaking once more.

Molly hugged her tightly, “You have never been embarrassing to be around, honey.” she whispered.

Stephanie scoffed, “Yeah?” she asked incredulously, “You weren’t embarrassed that you had to eat lunch in the bathroom stall with me because I couldn’t handle the name calling?” she asked, “You weren’t embarrassed that you had to take me to the nurse fairly regularly because I wet my pants?” she asked, “You weren’t-”

Molly brought her hand up with her index finger extended to the girl’s lips and made a soft shushing sound, “Never means never.” she said once she was sure Stephanie accepted her request that she stop talking, “I don’t care if you do naked cartwheels in the mall and shit in the fountain, I will be right there to wipe your butt and help you escape mall security.” she said, smiling when Stephanie giggled her perfect, sweet little giggle, “People don’t love people only when it’s fun and convenient,” she explained, “well, they do, but not the true love people,” she clarified, “true love people clean up accidents and barf, they hold hands when their partner is nervous or scared, they find them exquisitely beautiful even when they’re not feeling that way about themselves.” she said.

“You don’t feel like you do more for me than I do for you?” Stephanie asked softly.

Molly shook her head, “You’re the biggest part of my life, honey.” she said, “We’ve been together since literally the moment we were born and the sheer fact that you exist gives me so much joy and pleasure that all I want to do is be with you and keep you happy and loved forever and ever.” she explained. “You’re my best friend, my sister, my girlfriend, my lover, and my baby, and I don’t honestly know what more you could do for me.” she added, tears of joy and love welling up in her eyes.

Stephanie hugged Molly’s arms against her own stomach, “So, that’s a ‘maybe’ on marriage then?” she joked, making them both laugh as the weight of all the raw emotion that had built up lightened and allowed them to breathe comfortably once more.

With hours until anyone in her family came back home, Molly took her time with Stephanie after their bath, drying her off with a towel and letting Stephanie do the same for her before she took the girl’s hand, not as a caregiver but as a partner and walked beside her back to her room.

“Do we hafta get dressed?” Stephanie asked with a pout.

Molly bent down to be face to face with the girl where she sat on the edge of the bed and kissed the tip of her nose, “Well, that depends.” she mused, “Can two naked women go out on a romantic afternoon adventure in public?” she asked.

Stephanie giggled, “According to me? Yes.” she said with a simple and decisive nod.

Molly smiled at her, “I mean, according to you, ice cream can be for every meal and toilets don’t need to exist.” she teased.

Stephanie folded her arms across her chest, “One,” she said with mock indignity, “ice cream is the actual best, and two, toilets are super gross in public places!” she astutely pointed out.

Molly smiled at her as she pulled on her underwear and a bra from the drawer across the room, nodding as she dressed, “So, what I’m hearing is that little Stephanie needs her Mommy to plan and prepare all of her meals for her and needs to wear diapers 24/7 from now on, did I get that right?” she asked as she shimmied into her blue jeans and pulled a t-shirt on.

Stephanie’s cheeks flushed, “I didn’t say th-” she started to argue.

“No no, if that’s what my girl wants then that’s what my girl will get!” Molly said cheerfully, approaching the box on the floor beside the bed.

Stephanie pouted, “You said we were going out for a romantic afternoon adventure!” she whined as Molly set a diaper and the powder onto the bed.

Molly nodded, “That’s right.” she said, patting the center of the bed where she’d laid out a plastic changing pad for Stephanie to lay on rather than the sizable wet spot still prominently showing, “I hadn’t planned on being Mommy for it, but I can’t deny my baby what she wants!” she cooed, playfully tickling Stephanie’s exposed side.

Stephanie giggled and squirmed away but obediently, albeit reluctantly, crawled to the mat and lay down as she was bidden.

Molly quickly got the diaper on the pouting girl and then proceeded to get her dressed in the play clothes they’d bought from a store online some months back that she kept in the far corner of her closet in case anyone went looking in there for anything.

Rising from the bed with Molly’s help, Stephanie looked at herself in the full length mirror behind her girlfriend. Her shirt was actually a onesie, a pale yellow colored long sleeve shirt with pastel pink, blue, and green hearts and cartoon kitten heads adorning it all over. Over the shirt was a pair of purple denim shortalls with snaps running along the crotch and the interior of the legs, the snaps cleverly hidden with matching colored cloth so the shortalls merely looked juvenile and not infantile.

Molly was packing the diaper bag they’d also bought online, a seemingly normal backpack colored forest green with little cartoon foxes bounding all over, but inside was a pouch for snacks, round slots for bottles or sippy cups that could have an ice pack put in to keep them cold, a section that easily held anywhere from five to eight diapers depending on thickness, which they found Stephanie’s diapers filled the space with only four. The front had a pouch for a pacifier or two, the side had a pouch for crayons, and the other side held wipes and powder without any odd bulge, like the one Stephanie was staring at beneath her shortalls.

“Everyone’s gonna know!” Stephanie whined.

Molly stepped behind the girl and looked at her in the mirror, “And?” she asked.

“And it’s embarrassing, Mommy!” she declared.

Molly smiled and began brushing the girls hair to do it into pigtails for her, “I seem to recall a certain little girl having the time of her life in the ball pit of the fun zone not that long ago.” she mused.

Stephanie recalled the event as well, dressed identically to the way she was now and giggling and flopping around in the ball pit while Molly watched her. “Well.” she said, following it up with nothing else.

“I also remember that a certain little girl was having so much fun in that ball pit that she didn’t want to get out for pizza and her Mommy had to count and made it all the way to two and three quarters before the little girl finally scampered out.” she said as she secured one bunch of hair with a pale pink fuzzy rubber band.

Stephanie blushed but just chewed her bottom lip as she waited for the impending next part of the story.

“As it turned out,” Molly said as she began working on the other bunch of hair, “the little girl was having so much fun that she didn’t even notice she’d made a stinky present for her Mommy in her diaper.” she explained.

Stephanie looked down at the floor and then lifted her head when Molly came around in front of her and cupped her chin with her hand to lift her gaze to her own.

“And that Mommy, let that little girl eat her pizza and then wiped her face and took her to the bathroom, and then do you know what happened?” she asked.

Stephanie nodded softly, “She changed the little girl’s diaper and let her go back to the ball pit.” she said, smiling at the woman she loved.

Molly nodded, “I don’t care what you wear or how big a mess you make as long as you’re happy.” she said, “And do as Mommy tells you.” she added with a gentle pat on the girl’s poofy bottom.

Stephanie kissed her Mommy softly on the lips, “I love you, Mommy.” she said sweetly, her voice falling into it’s little cadence and pitch effortlessly.

Molly kissed her back, “And Mommy loves you, baby.” she said, taking the girl’s hand as she grabbed the diaper bag and slung it over her shoulder with her little one trailing behind her.

The restaurant was packed when they arrived, making Stephanie cling to Molly, squeezing her hand tightly as her anxiety brought a trickle of wetness into her diaper. They’d established a safe word in case things got to be too much for either one of them, “Phoenix” was all Stephanie had to say to get them out of the crowded restaurant and back to the car, but she’d never said the word in all the outings they’d gone on, all the scenes they’d done in public or semi public spaces, and Molly was genuinely proud of her girl for braving things she knew made her nervous.

“Don’t forget to breathe, honey.” Molly whispered to the girl as the woman in charge of the small podium with table availability mapped out came back from seating the group ahead of them.

The woman smiled warmly at them, giving no hint that Stephanie’s attire or the fact that she looked like she was seconds away from bolting registered in the slightest to her, “Good afternoon, ladies, how many in your group?” she asked politely.

“Just two.” Molly said with an equal measure of politeness and a smile.

The woman looked at the diagram on her podium, “Is a table okay, or would you prefer to wait for a booth?” she asked.

“How long of a wait for a booth do you think?” Molly asked, noting the gentle squeeze to her hand from Stephanie.

The woman started looking more intently at the diagram to answer the question.

“It’s fine, a table will be fine.” Molly said, feeling the pressure on her hand lessen.

The woman nodded and grabbed two menus from the box on the side of her podium, “If you’ll follow me.” she said, leading the way.

Stephanie kept her eyes focused on Molly’s back, not wanting to accidentally meet any of the other diner’s gaze, sure that all eyes were on her as she tried her best not to walk like she had a thick diaper on, hoping that the din of the restaurant would drown out the rustling she believed was deafeningly loud coming from beneath her shortalls.

When they reached the table, Molly pulled a chair out for her and she helped her push it back in once she’d sat, avoiding the smiling face of the woman they’d followed as she watched Molly take her seat across from her. The woman set the menus down in front of them and said a quick wishes for them to enjoy their meal and headed back to her podium.

“You alright, kiddo?” Molly asked, reaching her hand out across the table.

Stephanie nodded softly, “Yes, Mommy.” she said quietly as she put her hand in Molly’s and felt calmer once Molly’s thumb began to gently stroke the top of her hand.

“I’m very proud of you for being such a big, strong girl.” Molly told her, leaning forward to kiss her hand as she lifted it.

Stephanie blushed, public displays of affection were another thing that got her going, strangers that happened to look their way knowing that she belonged to a girl like Molly and that she loved her was intoxicating to her, “I wet a little when we got here.” she said, as though that was some sort of contradiction to how Molly had assessed her.

Molly shrugged, “When are you not wetting a little?” she asked, smiling at her girlfriend as she let go of her hand so they could look at their menus.

Stephanie let the remainder of her bladder empty as she looked at the menu, the warmth and relief bringing her down from her teetering tower of anxiety as she tried to decide what she wanted to eat.

“Good afternoon, ladies, I’m Clark and I’ll be taking care of you today.” a man that looked like waiting tables was his side hustle from teaching math to unruly Summer school students in the inner city, “Can I get you anything to drink?” he asked, pushing up his round framed glasses as he held up his order pad.

“I’ll have a diet coke, and she’ll have a milk if you’ve got it.” Molly said confidently without looking at Stephanie or Clark as she perused her menu.

Stephanie loved Molly’s confidence, was jealous of it more often than she’d like to admit. Where Molly had decided on what they’d be drinking and gave the order without missing a beat or losing focus on what she was going to order for food, probably for both of them, Stephanie had hurriedly cast her gaze down at her menu when Clark had approached the table and chewed the inside of lip and would continue to do so until he left.

“We have whole, soy, almond-” Clark began to rattle off the types of milk available.

“Two percent will be fine.” Molly said, cutting him off.

Stephanie’s tummy grumbled in protest, her history with dairy was well documented within their relationship, and she knew that Molly’s ordering of actual milk and not a dairy alternative meant Molly had plans for her, and her diaper, but Stephanie merely focused on her menu and chewed her lip until Clark departed.

“See anything you like, sweetie?” Molly asked her.

Looking up from her menu and then back down when she saw Molly was still reading, Stephanie nodded, “The club sandwich sounds good.” she said.

“Not the chicky strips?” Molly asked coyly.

Stephanie flushed, the childish name they regularly used for ‘chicken’ was spoken a little loud for her comfort, but she knew no one had heard, she started to respond when Clark returned with their drinks and she once again hid behind her menu.

“Have we decided yet?” Clark asked.

Molly set her menu down and smiled up at him, “She will have the club sandwich, no lettuce please.” Molly told him, winking at Stephanie when the girl looked up from her menu at her. “Can we substitute fries for fruit of some kind?” she asked.

Clark nodded, “We have seasonal berries and melons, will that work?” he asked Molly, not looking at Stephanie at all.

Molly nodded, “If you have cantaloupe and honeydew, that would be perfect.” she said.

He nodded and jotted the order down, “And for you?” he asked.

“I’ll have the chicken strips and fries, please.” Molly told him, reaching over to take Stephanie’s menu and placing it with her own that she held up for Clark to take.

“Alright, I’ll put this in for you, ladies.” he said politely as he took the menus and departed.

Stephanie breathed a sigh of relief and went to grab her glass of milk.

“Two hands, please, honey.” Molly commented, smiling warmly at her girlfriend as she silently brought her other hand to the glass.

Both knew the game by now, both knew the rules and planned to play their parts accordingly, Stephanie knew that Molly would give her little commands here and there or control things in small ways to tease Stephanie’s feelings of littleness while demonstrating her control over this aspect of their relationship while Molly knew that Stephanie would feel increasingly little and submissive as the day went on culminating in something they’d both find great joy in once the game ended.

“Chicken strips, huh?” Stephanie asked as she set her glass down.

Molly nodded, the other part of the game was Stephanie testing her, trying to find subtle ways to turn the tides of control in her favor only to inevitably be shut down and put in her place, something they both knew Stephanie loved to experience, “I figured it was best to have a backup for you in case you didn’t like your sandwich.” she said simply, unwrapping her straw and dropping it into her soda glass.

Stephanie smiled, “Are you sure you’re not just curious how the other half lives?” she asked, the ridiculousness of the idea almost making her not say it, feeling that she was reaching to try and find a way to play her game.

Molly scoffed softly, “You got me.” she said, folding her hands on the tabletop and looking across at her girlfriend with quiet adoration, “I’m secretly a big baby like you.” she said, sighing with mock relief, “God, you have no idea how hard it’s been keeping that bottled up inside all this time.” she said.

Stephanie felt a giggle rising up in her throat but kept it down, “The diaper bag’s right out in the car if you want to make a quick change to your outfit.” she said in a quiet voice as she leaned in and reached out to pat Molly’s hand.

Molly closed her eyes for a moment and nodded softly, “I should, shouldn’t I?” she asked. “I mean, you don’t mind playing Mommy for a bit while I explore this other side of myself, right?” she asked.

Stephanie knew what Molly was doing and loved it. Molly had set the conversation up, with Stephanie’s help, of course, so that Stephanie would have to protest the proposed role reversal, which made Stephanie furrow her brow as she hid her giddiness, “I don’t think that’s really-” she started to limply protest.

Molly pretended to looked stunned, “Don’t you think I’d make a cute baby?” she asked, her face looking hurt.

Stephanie felt the stirrings within her diaper, “It’s not that.” she said timidly.

Molly put on her best look of confusion, “Then what is it?” she asked innocently, playing clueless better than anyone Stephanie had ever seen.

Stephanie looked down at the table, “I’m the baby.” she said softly, admitting the “truth” they were both exceedingly well acquainted with by that point.

Molly stayed silent, sitting back for the best part as she sucked more of her soda through her straw.

“I’m the only one that wears diapers because I’m too little to be trusted with panties.” Stephanie confessed, “I’m the only one that gets a Mommy because I’m too silly to know how to do things for myself.” she continued, her fingers uselessly pressing against the bulge in the crotch of her shortalls to try and satisfy the tingle there, “I’m too big of a baby to be in charge of anything more than filling my diaper and listening to Mommy.” she added as the previously unseen Clark set the plate with her sandwich down in front of her.

Clark, to his credit, ignored the comment he absolutely heard, and echoed the wishes of the woman before that they enjoy their meals before disappearing to his other tables.

Molly smiled at her blushing girl, “Tuck your napkin into your collar for Mommy, baby.” she lovingly urged as she unfolded her own napkin to set in her lap.

Stephanie’s cheeks burned as she complied, the butterflies in her stomach going nuts as the hum between her thighs grew more intense, “Yes, Mommy.” she said softly as she tucked her napkin bib into the collar of her shirt and smiled to herself at the results of that portion of the game.

Back in the car, Molly looked in the rearview mirror at Stephanie, the girl opting to be in the backseat after everything she’d endured at the restaurant left her feeling little and horny, the back allowing her to suck her pacifier behind the tinted windows without concern anyone would see her, “Did you have a good lunch, baby?” she asked the girl.

Stephanie nodded, “Yes Mommy.” she said, “My sammich was nummy.” she added, rubbing her full tummy softly.

Molly smiled at her, “Mommy’s proud of you for eating all your sandwich and your fruit and drinking two milks!” she praised.

The mention of the milk brought another grumble from her stomach.

“Are you sleepy?” Molly asked, “Should we get you home for a nap?” she added.

Stephanie shook her head, naps came and went, but the game they played when they went out was special and needed to be cherished, “I’m fine, Mommy.” she replied, leaning to the side to break wind, her diaper muffling the sound greatly.

Molly did some quick math in her head and gauged that she had about fifteen to twenty minutes more before Stephanie was on the verge of messing her diaper, which meant that if everything went according to plan, her little girl had an experience she’d remember for the rest of her life in store as long as nothing put them behind schedule.

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to The Importance Of Being Specific (Chapter Seven Posted 10/1/22)

It's a good part for the two girls. However, I think it's a little strange that other people in the story do not appear in this part at all, especially Cecilia and the other two teenagers. Because this is not a story of two people, I hope they will meet other family members when they are in the store next.

15 minutes ago, GQLF said:

It's a good part for the two girls. However, I think it's a little strange that other people in the story do not appear in this part at all, especially Cecilia and the other two teenagers. Because this is not a story of two people, I hope they will meet other family members when they are in the store next.

This chapter was meant to strictly be a focus on Molly and Stephanie and provide some background on their relationship as it exists in this altered reality, next chapter will be a focus on someone else who may be with another of our characters.

With all the upheaval these characters are going through in such a short amount of time, I thought maybe a break might be welcome to give everyone a breather and get to know these people a bit better before we press on in whatever way we end up going.

I hope that clears things up for you, thanks for reading! :)

49 minutes ago, Flyingsquirrel said:

This was a fun chapter, I enjoyed seeing Molly get to be the mommy type. As a person who is also lactose intolerant, my whole body is cringing for Stephanie ?

Yeah, I'm not on speaking terms with milk either. Hopefully this chapter gave your brain a chance to reform and be less melty for whatever happens next! :) Glad you liked it!

• 1 month later...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know this story is confusing and that it's probably not at all worth anyone's time, but I'm continuing it regardless of that because once I have an idea in my head I can't stop it, like when you try and stop peeing, it hurts and is no bueno for you. Anyway, this is the only time I'll ever bring this up going forward, but even if no one reads or cares, I'm going to finish this story and maybe some day someone will see it and be like "wow, people really did waste a lot of time on stupid shit back in the day", that's going to rule when it happens. Anyway, magic stuff is happening and reality is changing and Cecilia is a See You Next Tuesday and the story definitely peaked with the last chapter, not gonna lie, but maybe we'll have something good somewhere down the line, right? ...right?

VIII

Like A Mule With A Spinning Wheel...

The more she thought about it, the stronger her resolve got, her fingers working the crimson jewel around her neck as she looked at herself in the mirror of the ladies room. The spell she’d cast that had turned everyone’s lives upside down was forgotten by her, the events leading to it erased from her mind in place of memories created to furnish the life she now had, but she still had power and still had the ability to affect the world around her, even if she wasn’t aware of it.

The jewel was crystallized demon blood, a family heirloom that she’d gotten from her mother when she became a woman, and her life had changed from that moment onward, sometimes for the better and sometimes not, but, in the grand scheme of things, she was still new to magic and learning how to control her power. The problem with her situation now was that she had limitless power dangling around her neck in a vessel no bigger than a dime, but lacked the knowledge to fear and respect it’s capability, so, like a toddler with a shotgun, she teetered on the brink of destruction and tragedy every moment her fingers touched the jewel and her thoughts passed through her mind.

Her desk was the first thing to experience changes, photos of her and Jason with their kids at Disney World shifted to accommodate the new reality, a groundwork for the new normal she was creating without knowing she was doing so. Jason had had baby Hannah on his back in the carrier he wore, his arm around his lovely wife, her right hand on Molly’s shoulder as she stood next to her brother and sister while Jason had his left hand on Jeremiah’s shoulder as they posed together in front of the huge castle near the entrance.

The day had been perfect, Hannah had been so dazzled by the sights and sounds that she’d been happy and quiet the whole day, Molly had pitched in with the baby and the twins without being asked, Jeremiah and Beckah were on their best behavior and had gone almost the entire day without tantrums, though kids their age couldn’t help what happened when the dreaded N-A-P time loomed on the horizon, and Jason had been a great father and loving husband making the smiles in the picture genuine and not forced as so many other smiles in other family photos were.

The picture that sat on her desk now was quite different, as was the story behind it. The frame was two connected pictures, on the left, the family together, but this time the pose was more indicative of the pecking order of the household. Cecilia stood in the back, her hands on Molly’s shoulders while Molly had one hand on Jeremiah’s shoulder and the other on Beckah’s as they stood side by side in front of her, they each had their hands on the bar of the double stroller in front of them that held Hannah on the left and Jason on the right.

Cecelia’s will had distorted the family further than she’d already done starting with Jason and rippling outward. The couple’s relationship had shifted shortly after they’d started dating and she’d discovered his kinks, pushing his boundaries and keeping him under her thumb meaning that by the time the family they’d made went to Florida that Summer, Jason was cowed to the point that he allowed himself to be dressed in a matching princess dress with their infant daughter and carted around the park like any other baby. Without a strong male figure in his life, Jeremiah followed his father’s example and became as much a girl as his twin sister, in the photo, there was next to no difference between the pair as they stood in matching Minnie Mouse patterned dresses, frilly ankle socks and shining black patent leather shoes, both with their hair in pigtails and both with something significantly thicker than training panties beneath their dresses. Molly presented herself as a mature and confident young woman, like her mother, her hands on the twin’s shoulders less for the photo and more as an indication of her role as their second authority figure in the house. As it stood, Molly had been called Mommy nearly as much as Cecilia by her younger siblings, and had carried out her fair share of diaper changes and punishments to her father in her mother’s absence.

The second picture was of Cecilia and David, the man she’d previously referred to as ‘Mr. Harris’ around the office, kissing in a booth at a fancy Italian restaurant the night they’d agreed to make their lust for one another more official. Cecilia kept the photo beside the one of the family as a reminder to Jason of his place in their relationship, he was loved and cared for and had blessed her with four beautiful children, but at the end of the day he was little more than another needy infant while David was the man she deserved.

As the magic shaped reality, her desk became Jason’s desk, smaller than it had been before and far less professional looking as the wood changed to pink plastic and stickers appeared on the surface. The computer ceased to be sleek and modern and became chunky, childish plastic, the monitor shaped like a flower, the keyboard keys made larger for Jason’s clumsy fingers to peck away at as he pretended to work for his Mommy while accomplishing little more than making deposits into his diaper and sucking his pacifier. The walls transformed into something more likely to be seen in a little girl’s nursery, pale pink with rainbows and suns and clouds adorning them, the plaques Cecilia had accumulated in her time working for the company were replaced with a brightly colored potty chart filled with next to nothing but rain clouds and frowny faces, not that she allowed her secretary to use the potty, but rather kept track to prove to him what a complete failure he was in the arena of continence.

Jason’s former office was now Cecilia’s, lavishly decorated with expensive furniture and paintings, the desk far larger than her husband’s had been when he owned it, and everything exuding success and status. Jason wasn’t allowed in her office, his regularly sticky hands were barred from touching anything when he was allowed to enter for whatever reason. She’d rendered her husband pointless at home and now had done so at work as well, his role as her secretary was merely a title, one that she would threaten to remove and send him to the daycare on the first floor if he misbehaved, not that he ever would considering what a good little girl he was for his Mommy and boss, but she enjoyed the look he got on his face when she reminded him that he could always be brought down lower.

Back at the house, everything changed to accommodate Jason’s new role, Hannah’s bassinet disappeared from the main bedroom, the room becoming a strictly adult’s only space while the twin’s room became the nursery for all the little one’s to sleep and play together in. With Jeremiah being as much a girl as Beckah, all traces of gender neutral decoration or things he’d owned as a boy were replaced with frilly and girly things, purples and pinks dominated every surface as dolls and dress up clothes filled toy boxes and closets. The twin bed with the low rails the twins shared became a princess canopy bed made of white wood and a crib large enough for Jason and Hannah to share appeared on the wall between the windows. With none of the occupants being able to control themselves, diapers filled the shelves of the changing table on the opposite wall and the bottom of the two closets contained enough diapers to keep up with the constant use until the twins were old enough to go to college in over a decade.

History changed as the house did, David had built the crib and the twin’s bed and moved them in when they were done and spent more and more time at the house until he and Cecilia had agreed that it was far easier for him to just move in. Jason had been quite distraught when the couple broke the news to him that he’d be moving out of the grownup bedroom and into the nursery, but David had quelled his tantrum with a firm hand applied to the man’s hairless backside and then ravaged Cecilia after putting Jason down for a nap in his new crib. As the dynamic of the house shifted quickly, so too did Jason’s appetites, he’d become submissive to Cecilia out of devotion and love, but he became enamored with David’s raw, manly power every time he saw the man at work in his expensive suits or saw him shirtless around the house working on projects Jason had never gotten around to. David became the man Jason was meant to be, and the idea of David’s manliness became something that enticed Jason the way Cecilia’s maternal power over him did, leading to Jason seeking the man’s approval and attention more and more frequently, presenting himself as a little girl desperate for daddy’s attention.

Cecilia’s heels clicked on the floor as she crossed the threshold into Jason’s office, “It’s almost time for lunch, baby girl, are you hungry?” she asked as she crossed the room to stand before the little pink desk looking down at her husband.

Jason sat on his chair, pacifier bobbing softly in his mouth as he looked up from the princess coloring book on his desk, the thick purple toddler crayon in his clenched fist as he nodded softly, his pigtails swaying forward and back in the most adorable way as he smiled up at her.

Stand up and let Mommy check your diaper.” she cooed.

With a crinkle, Jason stood up and made his way around the desk to her, his pink skirt barely covering half of his bulky, princess adorned, pink disposable diaper, his smooth legs shining under the fluorescent lights, his bare feet slapping softly on the wood floor, his purple painted toenails showing signs of needing to be redone already. His top was baby blue with an adorable white kitten on it with a purple bow atop her head, the kitten on the shirt was fuzzy and made Jason happy every time he petted it with his purple painted fingernails.

Cecilia’s leaned forward and probed the leg gathers of his diaper before turning him around and pulling out the waistband of his diaper, “Did you know you were stinky as well as wet, sweetie?” she asked, softly patting the little lump in his seat.

He nodded, “Did a doody.” he mumbled.

Cecilia smiled at him and kissed his cheek, “Good girl!” she praised, her smile turning slightly wicked as she stood upright, “Would you like to show Daddy what a good girl you were?” she asked.

Jason giggled and nodded excitedly.

Taking his hand in hers, she led him down the hall to the elevator, ushering him inside when the doors opened and riding up three floors, exiting and heading down the hall to David’s office.

Well, there’s my girls!” David chuckled when they entered, “Is it lunch time already?” he asked.

Jason wriggled his hand free of Cecilia’s and scurried across the room to David as he rose from his chair and met the excited man to receive the big hug and give one in return.

Cecilia’s heels clicked as she crossed the room, “She wanted to show you what a good girl she was.” she explained, leaning in and kissing David’s cheek.

David pulled Jason from him and knelt down, “Whatchya got to show me, princess?” he asked.

Jason turned around and raised his bottom toward David, “Did a poopy, Daddy!” he exclaimed.

David chuckled and patted the little lump in Jason’s diaper, “Good girl!” he praised before standing up, “And do you have something to show me, my queen?” he asked Cecilia as he turned to her and put his arm around her waist to pull her in for a deep, passionate kiss.

She nodded softly, “Angel, be a good girl and go ask Ms. Serena to take you back to your desk, and close the door on your way out.” she dreamily commanded Jason as she gazed hungrily into her lover’s eyes.

Like a good girl, Jason obeyed his Mommy and toddled off to perform his task, leaving Mommy and Daddy to their special meeting.

Some time later, Cecilia returned to find Jason napping at his desk and gently roused him so she could pick him up and carry him to her office where she’d set up a rocking chair to feed him in at lunch time. The magic had made Jason as light as baby Hannah despite both of their sizes, and Cecilia settled down with him on her lap as she got her breast out and guided him onto it, rocking softly as he began to sleepily nurse from her.

This part of their lives was what Cecilia craved, the power was intoxicating, the degradation of her husband was beyond arousing, but having him drink from her as their children had was the one thing that truly brought happiness to her life. She’d never admit it, of course, appearances being what they were, but she’d trade every sexual encounter with David and every instance of self gratification for being able to hold the man she loved with all her heart in her arms and listen to him gently breathe through his nose while he suckled her milk.

Some part of her knew that it was only a matter of time before everything changed for them, that David would get her pregnant and she’d have to make the change she’d been putting off for the better part of her marriage to Jason, the change that would see a new ring on her finger and informing Jason that he’d have to move out and find a new life. She sighed, chiding herself for breaking him so completely that the notion he could function in the world on his own was ridiculous and almost heartbreaking to her. Looking down at him, she felt a tear roll down her cheek, wishing she could keep him safe and cared for forever while marrying David and having his child.

The thrum of energy emanating from her jewel shattered Jason’s body, reducing him to nothing but atoms that absorbed into her body as quickly as he’d vanished, leaving a newly fertilized egg in her womb and a smile on her face as she contemplated names for the new life growing inside her, the massive diamond on her ring finger glinting softly in the sunlight that poured into her office as she thought of when the best time to tell her husband she was expecting would be.

The pictures on her desk told the tale of the perfect, happy family, David and Cecilia on their honeymoon nearly a decade before, the happy couple welcoming Molly into their lives, the happy couple each holding one of their twins, and the four of them at Disney World together, smiles all around as Cecilia held her hand over her swollen belly containing baby Hannah who was now dangerously close to hitting her terrible two’s.

Cecilia smiled wearily, the twins still weren’t a hundred percent out of diapers during the day, and were zero percent out of them at night and Hannah showed little interest in being anything but her mommy’s baby, so the notion that she’d soon have yet another baby to take care of filled her with dread, but nothing made her happier than being a mother, being needed and having little ones to look after, she was just grateful that Molly was willing to step in as much as she did and put the girl’s looming departure to college away in a distant corner of her mind.

Everything will be fine, right, baby?” she asked the life growing inside her, another smile spreading across her lips, “Life is perfect.” she thought, unaware that her jewel began to fade and go dark, its purpose for existing now fulfilled as it went dormant until she passed it on to Molly when the time came.

To Be Continued...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to The Importance Of Being Specific (Chapter Eight Posted 11/1/22)

I like this story very much. I want to see how this story will continue to develop. Will Jason start over as a baby girl? Or still a boy dressed as a baby girl. Although Jeremiah is a boy, he grew up as a girl just like his two sisters. All of them have diapers that they can't take off. Cecilia really went too far. The feeling of this family is that Cecilia holds the destiny of everyone, but other people are not close to each other.

I look forward to the future development of this story. I suggest that you explain the current situation of everyone at the end of each chapter, so that readers can quickly recall the previous part after the new story is added. Thank you!

• 4 months later...