LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, just signed on for the first time in years to say i have loved your academy stories so much! I love the work you put in to make them cool works of fiction and not just wish fulfillment. I just finished the latest one and already feel like i need to reread them all!

Just wondering if you have a more detail breakdown of the four nations? We got a little taste of what theyre like with the forts and a few lines about some being curious and blueberries being the most little, but i feel like theres so much potential! It could be a fun thing for people to latch onto and everyone could rep their favorite!

Oh my gosh thank you ? I'm so glad you're enjoying the stories!! I'm working on Part 5 atm!

So the Nations are just TOTALLY made up. ? Like, the Robber's Cave experiment proves that once you create in-group and out-group (i.e., giving four playgrounds with different colors), then the factions will start creating "identities" for themselves and others.  It's a way of self-validating while dismissing other options, the same way you might think a blue sweater is too gaudy if you just bought the same one in pink and you can't exchange it.

That being said, the Nations do have artificial identities and I can talk about those!

--------

Cherries think they are confident and outgoing.  They consider themselves the "big kids" on the playground.  They take responsibility for a lot of stuff that isn't their responsibility, and they pretend like they're closer to the Matrons than anyone else.  The other factions don't really buy into any of this; it's just a lot of self-aggrandizing.

Limes are "curious", but moreso I think they are the type to try new things and explore.  You might say "that's very similar to outgoing, isn't it?" Yeah, it sure is! ;) But a Lime would say "no, we aren't Cherries because we aren't smug about it!" while a Cherry would say "no, we aren't Limes, because we aren't scaredy cats!". I think Limes are a bit more cautious in execution?  Cherries can be rash?

Bananas are "kind".  They like to include other people in games and try to be helpful around the playground.  Everyone accepts this as true, even though if you were to do the math, all the factions equally include other people in games and try to be helpful around the playground.  Regardless, the other factions find Bananas to be very trustworthy for absolutely no reason.

Blueberries are the most controversial I think.  They are the "littlest", but that's because they tend to be pretty chill.  They don't get embroiled in conflict, they mostly keep to themselves, and they don't argue so much when people tease them about baby stuff.  They aren't actually more baby; it's just another assumption the other factions make because they don't fight as hard.  Actually, Kione makes perfect sense as a Blueberry because she has high empathy and tries to fit in with situations.

------

To be honest, the colors and "values" are heavily correlated with Harry Potter.   ?  Because, well... it's a group of young adults who were given four playscape colors that match Harry Potter.  Of course they're going to make those connections.  And the people who were stuck in Limes were like "well, we don't want to be evil, so let's grab another trait related to cunning or whatever". And since there aren't any books or benefits to "smartness" in the Kindergarten, Blueberries became more associated with introversion. (or the author is just a shameless copycat... who knows ?)

So I hope that helps!! :D  Glad you're enjoying the story!!

~Mia Moore~

Oh, @Baby-Ruby23 - here's a tag in case it doesn't notify you! I forgot to do a quote.... ?

1 hour ago, Mia Moore said:

Oh my gosh thank you ? I'm so glad you're enjoying the stories!! I'm working on Part 5 atm!

So the Nations are just TOTALLY made up. ? Like, the Robber's Cave experiment proves that once you create in-group and out-group (i.e., giving four playgrounds with different colors), then the factions will start creating "identities" for themselves and others.  It's a way of self-validating while dismissing other options, the same way you might think a blue sweater is too gaudy if you just bought the same one in pink and you can't exchange it.

That being said, the Nations do have artificial identities and I can talk about those!

--------

Cherries think they are confident and outgoing.  They consider themselves the "big kids" on the playground.  They take responsibility for a lot of stuff that isn't their responsibility, and they pretend like they're closer to the Matrons than anyone else.  The other factions don't really buy into any of this; it's just a lot of self-aggrandizing.

Limes are "curious", but moreso I think they are the type to try new things and explore.  You might say "that's very similar to outgoing, isn't it?" Yeah, it sure is! ;) But a Lime would say "no, we aren't Cherries because we aren't smug about it!" while a Cherry would say "no, we aren't Limes, because we aren't scaredy cats!". I think Limes are a bit more cautious in execution?  Cherries can be rash?

Bananas are "kind".  They like to include other people in games and try to be helpful around the playground.  Everyone accepts this as true, even though if you were to do the math, all the factions equally include other people in games and try to be helpful around the playground.  Regardless, the other factions find Bananas to be very trustworthy for absolutely no reason.

Blueberries are the most controversial I think.  They are the "littlest", but that's because they tend to be pretty chill.  They don't get embroiled in conflict, they mostly keep to themselves, and they don't argue so much when people tease them about baby stuff.  They aren't actually more baby; it's just another assumption the other factions make because they don't fight as hard.  Actually, Kione makes perfect sense as a Blueberry because she has high empathy and tries to fit in with situations.

------

To be honest, the colors and "values" are heavily correlated with Harry Potter.   ?  Because, well... it's a group of young adults who were given four playscape colors that match Harry Potter.  Of course they're going to make those connections.  And the people who were stuck in Limes were like "well, we don't want to be evil, so let's grab another trait related to cunning or whatever". And since there aren't any books or benefits to "smartness" in the Kindergarten, Blueberries became more associated with introversion. (or the author is just a shameless copycat... who knows ?)

So I hope that helps!! :D  Glad you're enjoying the story!!

~Mia Moore~

Oh, @Baby-Ruby23 - here's a tag in case it doesn't notify you! I forgot to do a quote.... ?

Haha I definitely felt the harry potter reference in there, I used to be a big fan way back when.

I love that they're more made up than anything. Its kinda like astrology or something, its only as real as you believe it is, which is a cool tie in to the whole theme of your story! In my head Im for sure a blueberry, now I just gotta find a way to show off my blueberry pride!

Now im super excited for part 5!

19 minutes ago, Baby-Ruby23 said:

Haha I definitely felt the harry potter reference in there, I used to be a big fan way back when.

I love that they're more made up than anything. Its kinda like astrology or something, its only as real as you believe it is, which is a cool tie in to the whole theme of your story! In my head Im for sure a blueberry, now I just gotta find a way to show off my blueberry pride!

Now im super excited for part 5!

I love your new icon!! :D 

Also, here's a link to Part 5.  I only have a few chapters up but I hope you enjoy it.  Make sure to leave comments!! They fuel me!! 

~Mia~

• 1 year later...

So is Kione really old and how long has she been there for? This last part gives me West World vibes. Its like Kiome has discovered she is in control of everything, just like Deloris? Yeah the door is reminding me of the great Valley from the end of season 2 of West World. Where did the others go once thy entered the door?