LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dad who wears nappies banned from seeing his own children due to fetish

Bit old, but link here:  https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/dad-banned-seeing-children-due-26912416

I think I side with the court here for my personal opinion.  I expect there is more to the story, but even if its purely on face value, the fact he didn't stop wearing around his kids is pretty damming.  ..."They decided to end their relationship, after meeting in the mid-2000s, but agreed that if he would keep his odd fetish away from the children, they would share parenting duties."...  seems like he has broken the terms of the agreement and the mother is right.

So a perspective.

Obviously, you shouldnt do this kind of stuff around kids,but the woman may have leveraged the situatuon for her own benefit.

I had an ex who was extremely abusive,yelling at me in public,throwing stuff at me etc. So of course when we split,it was rough. She told anyone she could about my fetish. Ive been threatened by guys she knows saying Im a pedophile,sent vulgar messages etc. Some of my friends cut me out of their lives too which hurt most.

When I applied for access they only offered me an hour a week.(10k and 4 years of supervised visitation later I still only get 4 days a month but thats beside the point)

Before we started the proceedings for court I spoke to a doctor about incontinence issues.So when they questioned in the proceedings about depression. I just asked the doctor for a note about every thing wed discussed for the last year.

It was one of the best moves we made because it meant she couldnt bring it up at all without looking like shes attacking a disability.

Just important to know she may have ulterior motives.