LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

And I can’t fall asleep (Short, complete)

(A little story I wrote for another site but thought I’d cross post here)

And I can’t fall asleep

I lie in my bed, no not a bed, a crib.  It’s a god damn crib. And it’s white and it’s got pink all over it and bunnies and I hate it.

And I can’t fall asleep.

In my mouth there is an invasive piece of latex.  It is strapped there so I can’t spit it out.  I suck on it.  Partially out of reflex and partially out of need.

And I can’t fall asleep.

I shift my weight and the thick padding between my legs squishes against my body.  It is thoroughly soaked with my own urine.  I feel the wetness surrounding my skin.  Enveloping me all over.  It crinkles noisily.

And I can’t fall asleep.

Beneath that my cock lies encased in some kind of prison.  I can feel everything, but the material is unyielding.  I can’t get hard.  My balls ache with untapped need.

And I can’t fall asleep.

I don’t know what day it is. Hell, I don’t know what year it is.  How long have I been away, has she been in charge. If I fall asleep I fear I won’t wake up.  She will. And I will once again be reduced to that annoying adorable sissy baby girl.  And who knows when I’ll be back, or if.

So here I lie, in a crib ,sucking on a pacifier with a large over sized wet diaper between my legs containing my useless imprisoned cock.
And I CAN’T fall asleep.
  • Like 1