LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught Out

ive had a real problem hiding my diapers, for fear of embaressment,,, but i have to be honest,,now,, i dont even care if some one sees my diapers,,,i used to try sooo hard to cover thaem up,, but now,,, who cares. if they make noise, or show above my pants,,,i dont care anymore. so dont worry,,, be proud of who you are

IM sure I have been seen out in public before, however no one has ever said anything to me about them. I dont make it obvious that Im wearing them, however i dont go to extremes to hide them either. i figure people should accept me as I am. However, like I said, im not the type of person to goout wearing just diapers, or barely covering them up either.

Well my g'f gave me an appoligetic smile. As she didn't know i was diapered. Our friend laughed naturally, and asked "why you in a diaper Brad?, you have a bladder infection? you ok?"

I took a deep breath, looked at her and said, "Its a fetish, I enjoy wearing them, they kinda relax me"

Im also going to explain that my g'f and I practice BDSM life style and our friend knows this. She, past the natural laughter wasn't too put off or anything, she just asked questions and said she had heard of 'big babies' and what not but never knew how popular it was.

I showed her some internet sites and she was rather acceping of it. She did have trouble looking at me witout laughing thoe, but I kinda knew she would.

So nothing horrific or what not, she said she'd keep it under her hat. And now I have another person to wear diapers infront of too.

Guest Guest

Old female roomate caught me pleasing myself in my room diapered,walking in unexpectedly. She had three other girlfreinds over, having some beers and I was told I was going to put on an impromptu showing for them or all our friends would find out. I was told to continue what had started in my room, while they pointed, laughed and made fun of me with baby talk. This went on at least once a week for awhile and I have to admit I loved the humiliation of it!