LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Train Ride (Micro Fiction)

“Are you sure you don’t need to use the potty before we go?” Alex asked, smiling down at Clara.

She was only two inches shorter than him–it wasn’t fair that he could make it clear he was looking down at her with only a slight tilt of his head–but he did it anyways. He wasn’t that much bigger than her. It shouldn’t have been such a stark difference when he just gave her a little glance.

Clara knew she was thinking about their height difference to put off answering the question. When Alex said, “Use the potty,” he really meant, “Use your diaper”. Clara wouldn’t be using a proper toilet until they got to their destination, and even then, only if she kept her bunny hopps dry. If she could prove herself in control, she’d get to be a big girl during their trip. If she tried and failed, though, she’d lose all of her grown up privileges.

Or, the third option, she could give up, admit she was just a baby, and then she’d get to keep a few privileges–namely, being allowed to ask for diaper changes.

The train ride would only be about four hours. Clara didn’t need to pee now. She was willing to take that risk.

“I’m sure,” she whispered. “Thanks.”

“Alright then–we’d better get boarded!”

The train wasn’t anything fancy, just rows of bench seats. They weren’t going to be on it long enough to want sleeper cars or anything like that, they just needed to travel up a few states. Alex had their luggage, all in a single suitcase, just enough stuff for their weekend.

Getting seated near the back of the train, he got out two bottles of water and a bag of chocolate covered pretzels. Clara’s favorite–salty, crunchy, and sweet, she had to avoid buying them too often or she’d end up subsisting on a diet of pretzels alone. Grinning, she glanced to Alex to make sure she had permission, then tore into the bag, quickly devouring the delicious snack.

Of course, all the salt and sugar made her thirsty, and she finished most of her water bottle before the train had even started moving. A little part of her knew this was a bad idea, but Alex had found the right way to override her concern about needing the potty–all it took was a little snack.

The train started rolling. Alex had an audiobook, and Clara had her notebook to sketch in, and together they passed the time of the trip in pleasant, quiet company.

Only an hour in, though, Clara felt pressure on her bladder.

Already, she knew she wouldn’t be able to hold it the train ride. If the need had risen up that quickly, then she’d desperately need to go by the time they were halfway–let alone by the time they got to their destination.

She wouldn’t be able to keep her diaper dry, then, but she might still be able to keep Alex from noticing. All she’d have to do was distract him so that he wouldn’t check her, sneak a diaper from their luggage, and go change into a dry one when they arrived.

She swallowed–if Alex caught her trying to change, she’d be in serious trouble–but he might not notice.

Glancing out the train window, she stopped trying to hold it. Her bladder released, and she felt the hot pee soak into her bunny hopp, quickly saturating the diaper front to back. Alex glanced over at her, and she worried she’d been caught already, but he didn’t say anything. She let it go, returning her attention to her sketch pad.

Now that the flood gates had been opened, Clara struggled to hold it going forward. Her bladder started to release at the slightest need, similar to the sensation of holding her hand in warm water. She continued dribbling into her diaper, soaking it further and further as they traveled, and Alex continued to not notice.

That was, until just before the train came to a stop.

“Baby,” Alex said, quietly, his voice so soft that only she could hear. “We’re almost there. Are you still dry?”

She hesitated–she could admit it now, and avoid getting in trouble, but if he took her at her word she would still have a chance at changing into something dry.

“Mhmm,” she said. “I am.”

“I’m surprised,” he said, “But good girl. You just need to hold it for a few more minutes!”

She nodded. “Uh-huh, I can…mmm…”

“What?” Alex asked. “Do you need to go?”

She did, and she admitted as much–it’s not like that could get her into trouble. “Yeah…”

Smiling, Alex reached down and–no, no, no–put his hand on the front of her diaper, beneath her skirt. “Well, if you just–baby!”

Turning pink, Clara tried to invent an excuse, but all she could say was, “Um…”

“You didn’t even notice?” Alex asked. “You’re totally flooded.”

It was better than admitting she’d planned on cheating. She nodded, sheepishly. “I’m sorry…I couldn’t tell.”

“Well then,” Alex said. “I guess that proves you’re not even a little girl, you’re completely helpless. And you know what that means.”

She did. She was the baby for the weekend–not allowed to change herself, or touch herself, or even try to hold it.

“But…” she said, blushing. “I…”

“What is it?” Alex asked.

“I need to use the potty, and we’re still on the train…” Clara said.

Nodding, Alex glanced around. Nobody was sitting near them, and they’d be off the train soon. “That doesn’t matter, baby. You know the rules–and we both know you can’t hold it anyways.”

Turning pink, Clara conceded defeat. She hadn’t just failed, she’d failed miserably, and was no doubt in for a lot of teasing about not being able to tell she’d had an accident. Rather than pretend she was big any longer, she gave in, leaned forward just a touch, and began to push.

“Good girl,” Alex praised, patting her on the back while she packed her pampers, filling them with muck. She could do little more than push, whimper, and blush, but the praise still made her kick her legs in delight. As she finished, though, he leaned in. “I know you too well to believe your little fib, baby. Don’t think you’re not in trouble–once we get there, you’re going to have to tell everyone just what you tried to do, and then we’ll decide your punishment. Ok?”

Flushing, Clara sat back and nodded. In a decimated, utterly used diaper, it wasn’t as though she could claim any sort of bigness anymore.

“What are you?” Alex asked, sweetly.

“I’m…” she mumbled. “I’m your baby.”

Leaning over, he kissed her on the forehead. “There’s my good girl.”

Support the author:

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 2