LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ANOTHER cool dream! 2

So last night I dreamed I was a 9 year old boy named Jacob. And I was in this family that was neglecting me and letting me be filthy and not bathing me and letting me have whatever I wanted. And I kept having accidents my pants, and my mom would always make excuses saying I always had the "Jacobs" as she called them. That was a upset tummy by the way. So I was kept in Diapers at 9 years old. But part of me wanted to be a big boy, but my big brother who always changed my Diapers and my soiled and dirty underwear said, "we're ONLY an big boy if we can keep our big boy pants dry, there's no point if they're just gonna get yellow and dirty again." "We gonna keep our big boy pants dry and clean for more than a month at a time."and I believed him, but part of me wanted to be back in Diapers all the time anyway. And then my mom said that I needed diapers mentally as well, so I thought that was pretty cool. So all and all, I thought it was a pretty cool dream. And part of me wishes it  ACTUALLY happened. LOL!????

• Like 2