LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed?

So last night, my wife changed my diaper after we got the kids down for bed (read previous post). I was still dry when it was time to get ready for bed and I asked her if I could wear my diaper to bed. She agreed. :D

I didn’t wet it during the night, but I wet it after I got up in the morning. I was running late, so I jumped out of bed and put on my clothes. I figured Norma was going to change me in a few minutes, so I kept my wet diaper on.

I went over to Norma’s and when I walked in she said, “Good morning. How are you today?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I have been real busy with work and home life. Everything is great and Norma has been trying to keep me in diapers full time.

First, last week, I think it was Thursday, Norma came over for dinner and when we had finished, she blatantly said, "Well, let's go change your diaper." My wife looked at me and I said, "Uh, OK." My wife started doing the dishes and Norma changed my diaper. When I came back out to the kitchen, my wife said, "Feel better?" I said, "yeah", and my wife said, "Good."

Second, last weekend on Saturday, I went over to Norma's for my ususal yard work morning and she had another special baby day for me. She changed me, fed me yogurt and applesauce, nursed me, changed my poopy diaper, and then made me work. When I was about to leave, Norma asked me if I needed another diaper change. I had wet a little (or the diaper absorbed a little sweat) and Norma insisted that I don't leave until I was wearing a fresh diaper.

And after work today, I went over to Norma's and she changed my wet diaper. She said I was getting a little rash in my crack and she lubed my up. I got a woody and she said, "He sure is happy tonight", and she gave it a few strokes with the lotion and wrapped me up into a fresh diaper. She had to move my dick so it would stay in the middle of the diaper. I just wet my diaper and it feels so nice and warm.

My wife hasn't offered to change me since about a week ago, but our new 'arrangment' is that I have to ask. I feel a little awkward becuase I respect her dislike and don't want to push too hard, but she is slowly warming up. I have been wearing diapers to bed most nights of the week, and I usually pee in them in the morning after I wake up.

Well it seems like your mother in law is warming up to playing up to your baby role for you.

I know that when I have my babysitter putting the lotion on my hard dick that sometimes when she stops I just ask for her to put more lotion on. I keep asking for more lotion till I cum. You may try this and see how far she will go. So have you thought of getting a few jars of baby food to drop off along with a bottle for you days at Norma's? Just a thought to keep adding baby items to your days with Norma.

SoakedinIowa

Maybe I'll try the "more lotion" trick next time, but there is definitely a boundary regarding sexual play.

Norma has been taking care of the "snacks" and it is usually yogurt or applesauce or smooshed bananas. The last two times, after she fed me, we sat down on the couch and she 'nursed' me. She said she likes it because it brings back good memories of raising her babies. I like it because I like being her baby.

Now of the rest of the story....

So I wore a diaper to bed last night. It was a Tena Ultra, and I put it on myself after taking a evening shower. I drank a couple glasses of water before going to bed. It was about 3:00 in the morning and I woke up needing to pee. I figured since I had a diaper on I would let it go. It took a bit of concentrating, but I finally got my pee started and then it flooded my diaper. My diaper leaked out the top and I made a huge wet spot in the bed. I didn't want to tell my wife, but it started to get cold and I finally sat up and said, "Oh damn. I think I wet the bed." My wife woke up and said groggily, "What? Are you sure?" I got up and said, "Oh yeah, I'm wet and my diaper leaked." My wife sat up and said, "Oh, sorry." She got up and said, "I'll get some clean sheets." She went and got some new sheets and I stripped the bed. I put a bath towel down on the wet mattress cover and we put clean sheets on. She climbed back into bed and I went to the bathroom and took my diaper off and cleaned up with a couple of wipes. I opened my dresser and got out a fresh diaper. I though about asking my wife to help me with a diaper change, but I didn't want to push it. I went into the bathroom and put on the fresh diaper. I opened the bathroom drawer and sprinkled some powder down inside my diaper. When I got back into bed, she said, "So...didn't you wake up when you had to pee?" I said, "No, sorry, I just woke up all wet." She said, "Oh." There was a pause and then she asked, "Why did your pad leak?" I said, "I don't know. I think it leaked out the top." There was a long pause and then she said, "Do you think the cloth diapers would work better?" I replied, "Yeah, I know they do, but they are all at your mom's." She said, "Oh, well you better bring some home." I said, "Yeah, OK." Then she went back to sleep. I started the laundry in the morning.

I saw Norma after work and she changed my wet Tena and I told her what happened and that I needed a couple of my cloth diapers for home. She got three cloth diapers and some plastic pants into a bag for me to take home. She said that if I wet them, to put them in the laundry room and tell her and that she would wash them for me.

So I'm sitting in my wet Tena (Norma changed me a 5pm, now it is 9pm). I am going to take a shower and then ask my wife for some help to have her fasten the pins on my cloth diaper.

Late.

So last night after I got out of the shower, I dried off and then laid out a cloth diaper, baby powder, and four pins on the floor and then went into the living room and asked my wife, "Honey....could you please help me for a moment?" She said, "Uh, sure, what's up?" I said, "I need some help with the diaper pins." She said, -_- "Oh" and got up from the couch. She followed me back into the bedroom and I took my towel off and laid down on the diaper. I grabbed the powder bottle, but she took it away from me and powdered me up. She set the powder down and pulled the thick cloth diaper up between my legs and spread it flat on my hips. She grabbed a diaper pin and tried to insert it but was having some trouble. She said, "These are really thick." I said, "Yeah, that's why they will work better" She finally got the first pin fastened and then started on the other side. She got all four pins fastened and then said, "OK, there you go." I said, "Thanks" and she got up and said, "Your welcome" and she went back to the living room.

I got a pair of plastic pants from the bag of stuff Norma gave me and pulled them on. I slipped on a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants on and my crotch was definitely bulky. :rolleyes: I went out to the living room and we watched TV for awhile. I drank a couple glasses of water before bed, but didn't wet until I woke up this morning <_< . I took my diaper off this morning and put it in a plastic bag in the laundry room. When I saw Norma after work, she changed my wet Tena Ultra and she said that she had seen my cloth diaper on the laundry machine and she washed my diaper and plastic pants for me. When I got home, there was a clean, folded cloth diaper and plastic pants in the top drawer of my dresser. :D

I hope this becomes a new routine.....

Maybe I'll try the "more lotion" trick next time, but there is definitely a boundary regarding sexual play.

Norma has been taking care of the "snacks" and it is usually yogurt or applesauce or smooshed bananas. The last two times, after she fed me, we sat down on the couch and she 'nursed' me. She said she likes it because it brings back good memories of raising her babies. I like it because I like being her baby.

Yeah I am sure that there are a few boundries with the sexual play but if you are "nursing" on her I am guessing that she wouldn't have a problem using extra lotion.

BTW has the wife said anything about her mom giving you the baby treatment with bibs and sippy cups and stuff?

I have really enjoyed reading OKME's accounts of his experiences. I have been married twice. My present wife does not participate at all. She does not object to my diaper wearing, but we discussed this before marriage and she does not feel comfortable with any participation. I love her and respect her limitations.

However, my first wife would occasionally give me what we callled total baby care. On occasions when our children were not at home for a weekend for example, she would diaper me for the whole weekend, feed my babyfood and bottles or breastfeed me and check and change my diapers and dress me in babyish clothes. She was a good seamstress and made me a couple of outfits with snaps in the crotch. She took me on several trips away from home diapered and even changed me in the back seat of the car a couple of times. We really enjoyed the nursing. My wife went to sleep many nights with her nipple in my mouth and if she was horny it would always lead to very good sex. We were married for twenty-five years and although the marriage ended due to other differences, I consider myself lucky to have been able to experience as much as I did.

My only concern with Norma's willingness, is that the activites could easily spill over into something that the wife may intterpret as cheating. Anyway, please keep the accounts coming. You are a very lucky man.

So the last two weeks have been wonderful.

Norma has been changing me on a regular basis, usually every day (or almost) after work. I have also had two great Saturday mornings with the full baby treatment.

My wife is still warming up to my full time diaper wearing, and although she is not excited about it, she has participated more frequently than in the past, and seems tolerant at a level that is working for us.

As far as Norma’s treatments, I usually go over there after work and have a beer and she changes my wet Tena Ultra and puts me into a dry one. She usually powders me up with Johnson’s Baby Powder (with Aloe) and it smells so sweet.

On Saturday’s, when I go over for my weekly yardwork chores (to compensate for her babysitting time), she has continued my baby treatment. Her routine is to change me into a thick cloth diaper, plastic pants, and onesie when I get there. Last week, before she changed me, she said that I needed to be shaved down there again. So she got out her shaver and ‘cleaned me up down there’ as she put it. After she was finished, she got out all the diapering supplies and really made a production out of it. I asked for “more lotion

I don't understand how someone could marry another person who does not want to participate with diapers at all. That sounds like a divorce waiting to happen. Whats the big deal about participating sometimes like helping changing a diaper? I would think a woman who did not want to participate at all, would not marry someone who wore diapers but I guess that just gives people like me hope!

So, are you planning on telling your wife about the baby-treatment you are receiving, or is it going to stay a secret between Norma and you? My guess is; she probably would not take that bit of information particularly well. Anyway, great to read another chapter in the saga. Definitely one of the highlights in this forum. More frequent posting would not go amiss though... :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a while since we have heard from you. I hope all is going well with you and your new found mommy in Norma and that the wife has started playing more. Stop in one day and give us an update.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

So the last two weeks have been wonderful.

Norma has been changing me on a regular basis, usually every day (or almost) after work. I have also had two great Saturday mornings with the full baby treatment.

My wife is still warming up to my full time diaper wearing, and although she is not excited about it, she has participated more frequently than in the past, and seems tolerant at a level that is working for us.

As far as Norma’s treatments, I usually go over there after work and have a beer and she changes my wet Tena Ultra and puts me into a dry one. She usually powders me up with Johnson’s Baby Powder (with Aloe) and it smells so sweet.

On Saturday’s, when I go over for my weekly yardwork chores (to compensate for her babysitting time), she has continued my baby treatment. Her routine is to change me into a thick cloth diaper, plastic pants, and onesie when I get there. Last week, before she changed me, she said that I needed to be shaved down there again. So she got out her shaver and ‘cleaned me up down there’ as she put it. After she was finished, she got out all the diapering supplies and really made a production out of it. I asked for “more lotion” and she gave me a few extra strokes, but didn’t finish anything—actually she barely even started. After my diaper and onesie were on, she fed me a baby breakfast of oatmeal, bananas, and yogurt. After she fed me, she sat on the couch and had me nurse from her. I rest my head on her lap and suckled from her breasts. She let me go for what seemed like a couple of minutes and then she had me switch sides. She has decent breasts for her age and it gives me a mouthful. After that, I had to do work. After my chores, she did change me again before I went home.

My wife hasn’t complained about me wearing the cloth diapers to bed, and fortunately the cloth diapers haven’t leaked on the bed yet. I leaked in a disposable diaper in the middle of the night a while back and it was a pain. Since then, I have been wearing cloth diapers to bed and wetting about every other night (or in the morning right when I wake up). I have found that three glasses of water before bedtime will make me wet early in morning, and four tall glasses of water before bedtime will make me wet in the middle of the night. I usually wake up groggily a bit, but at least I don't have to get out of bed. I let the wet warmth trickle into my cloth diaper and it warms me up. I have been careful to clean up/put my wet diapers on the laundry machine and they are nicely folded in my drawer when I get home. Norma has been really great about taking care of my diaper supplies and I think she is the main reason that my wife is on the path of acceptance at this point in time. She doesn’t really offer to help when I am getting ready at nighttime, but she hasn’t minded too much when I ask either. However, last Sunday, my wife and I were going to Costco to resupply the household supplies (the kids were at Norma’s for the afternoon) and before we left she asked me, “Do you need a change before we go?” I was dry at the time, and said, “Uh, not right now” but I thought that was really cool of her. I did wet sometime later (we were doing house cleaning chores) and I said, “Uh honey….(yeah)… Can I take you up on that change now?” She said, “Uh….sure” and she changed my wet Tena Ultra. She even used wipes and powder and then taped me up nice and snug. When she was done she said, “OK, there you go” and I said, “Thanks” and she smiled back. It felt so good to be wrapped up in a fresh diaper.

I’ll let you know the next time something exciting happens. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry its been so long since I wrote. I have been very busy with work and home responsibilities. But, my diapered life has been going very well during the last few weeks. Norma has been keeping me diapered daily, and my wife changes my diapers occasionally, usually pinning me in my cloth diaper at nighttime. My wife has really been great about my diapers this time. Her attitude and help the last 6 weeks are the best they have every been. She doesn't know everything about the baby play with Norma, but she knows enough about the changings and feeding that she said she didn't want to hear about it.

Norma has been keeping me diapered at every opportunity and she has babied me a couple more times too. Most notable of the recent diaper changing events, was when I called her from work the middle of last week needing an afternoon change, and she said that she was just leaving her house to run some errands. She offered to come by the shop and I said OK. She changed my diaper on the floor of the back room of my shop. Also, last weekend, I had to bring Norma another case of Tena Ultra diapers, so although I have lost count, I think she has now changed me something upwards of 100 diapers.

I went to Norma’s house on Saturday morning for my usual yard work agreement. She gets 3 hours of my labor in exchange for her babysitting my kids for part-time during the week. Fortunately, since we have been playing the baby games, it only ends up to be about 2 hours of work and 1 hour of play. When I go over to her house, Norma usually changes my morning wet and/or messy diaper. If I am not messy by the time I get to her house, she usually changes me into a cloth diaper and either sticks an enema nozzle up my butt or sticks her finger up my butt with a suppository. Yesterday it was a suppository. Then she dressed me in a onesie, and fed me breakfast. This time it was strawberry yogurt, mushed bananas, and oatmeal. She likes to feed me big bites so the overflow seeps out my mouth and down my chin. I like it too and it is all part of our baby play. Then she wipes up my face and we settle down on the couch for a little nursing. She was still in her nighty shirt, so I lay my head on her lap and she lifted up her shirt exposing her breast. She handled her breast, guiding her nipple into my mouth. I sucked and licked on her for what seemed like a few minutes and then she had me change sides. She likes it when I take her full nipple in my mouth and suck on it hard. I really sucked it this time and I could hear her start breathing heavy. I thought I was getting her going, but then she broke me off and said, “That’s enough for now, you better get some work done.

Nice to see you back here again OK! It seems your nappy-deal with Norma is going splendidly, give it a couple of months and she will probably want to adopt you, he, he. Looking forward to the next tale from Normaland, don`t be a stranger! :beer:

Since Monday was a Holiday, I didn't see Norma as usual. I went over to her house after work and to pick up the kids. When I was driving down the street to her house, I saw my wife driving away and we waved to each other. I guess I just missed my wife at Norma's. When I pulled in Norma's driveway, she was standing there talking with her neighbor, and she told me to stop and come in for awhile.

So I parked and she said goodbye to the neighbor and walked me in. She patted my bottom and asked, "Need a diaper change?" I responded, "Yeah" and she chuckled. She followed me back to the guest room and I flipped on the light. I slipped my shoes off and sat down on the bed. Norma walked over to the dresser and got out a fresh diaper, wipes, and powder. She set the items on the bed and moved in between my legs. I laid back and she unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned my jeans. I lifted my rear a bit and she pulled my pants down, exposing my wet diaper, and she pulled my pants off my feet. Norma said, "Your diaper is soaked. When was the last time you changed it?" Norma started to untape the wet diaper and I said, "Uh...I guess before lunch." She said, "I'm surprised this didn't leak." (Tena Ultra's are a great diaper and rarely leak on me) I remained quiet as she untaped the diaper and pulled it out from under me. She said, "Wearing a wet diaper like this will get you a rash, but you look OK now." She started to wipe me clean and she added with jest, "I guess I better plan on changing you at work from now on too." I smiled and said, "That'd be fine."

She wiped up my crotch. dick and hips and then I lifted my feet into the air and she used another wipe to clean my butt crack and balls. When I lowered my legs, I had a hard-on and Norma said, "He's happy today" I said, "Yeah... happy to get changed." Norma folded up the wet diaper and set it on the floor. Norma unfolded the fresh diaper and as I lifted up, she slipped it under my butt. She pulled out the rear panels and centered the front. Then she stepped over to the dresser and came back a moment later and lathered my hips and dick with lotion. She said, "Lift up" and I lifted my legs, exposing my butt cheeks. She rubbed lotion on my butt and said, "Hopefully you won't get a rash" and then pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs. She smoothed out the front panels and then taped the diaper closed nice and snug over my cock. She picked up my pants and put them on my feet and then pulled them up to my thighs. I sat up and then stood up and pulled them on. Norma picked up the used diaper and I buttoned my pants. Norma was walking down the hall as I slipped my shoes on and followed after her.

She tossed the used wet diaper in the kitchen trash and washed her hands. When she was drying her hands, she offered, "Want a beer?" I thought for a sec and said, "Uh...I'm OK..........I'd better get home." She said, "OK" and we said goodbye and see you later.

When I got home, my wife asked if I had stopped at Norma's and I said, "Yeah, just for a minute." I am sure she knew it was for a diaper change, but she didn't say anything more.

Take care.

Norma came over to our house for dinner and a movie tonight. She changed me after dinner into a Tena Ultra. We watched a movie - Becoming Jane - and after the movie, she changed me into my cloth diaper for bedtime. My wife was in the adjacent bathroom getting ready for bedtime when Norma was changing me and everything was fine - Norma and my wife we chatting back and forth while Norma was changing my diaper. She slipped on my plastic pants and I went into the bathroom with my wife to brush my teeth. My wife said I looked so cute.

Before she left, Norma asked me if I would be working for her tommorow and I said yes. She said that she had lots to do and she would see me in the morning. I hope to get more baby play and I will let you know how it goes.

This is not the first time I have gone through an intense diaper wearing season(s). Its the first time she has become most comfortable with it and to have Norma change me it a huge bonus that I didn't expect and came as a surprise.

I was at Norma's this morning and had a great baby play session. She changed me, dressed me, fed me, nursed me, and played with me. She changed me and powdered me up good again before I went home.

Nice! My girlfriend ( "mommy") has said that she will not change messy or wet nappies, only clean ones. But if she changes her mind one day( no pressure from me though, I am lucky as it is), I will definitely come here and share it with you guys, with her permission of course! Fingers crossed! Cheers! :beer:

Great mid-day change and baby session with Norma today!

Had a couple of cups of coffee this morning to try to get going full speed at work today (I work alone in a small shop that unfortunately isn't getting enough business lately). I'm not normally a coffee drinker, just occassionally. Well, a while later, that coffee worked its way through to loosen up my backside. I thought I would be able to hold it for awhile, but before I knew it, I had a sticky mess in my diaper, and I finished it off with a long warm pee. It was pretty stinky and I knew I needed a change quickly. I walked over to the front door and changed the sign to Closed, and indicated that I would be back in about half an hour.

I had spare diapers with me at work, but apparently I didn't have any wipes. The next thing I did was to call Norma. "Hello?" she answered. "Hi Norma, its me." I said. Hello there, hows it going?" she asked. I said, "Uh.... well, not so good" I said. "What's wrong" she asked. I said, "Well, I had a little accident and pooped my diaper." "Oh" she responded. There was an awkward silence for a moment and I said, "Can I come over?" "Yeah, sure" she said. Relieved, I said, "Oh good. OK, I'll be there in a few minutes." We said goodbye and I hung up the phone.

I went out the back and got in the car. When I sat down, I felt the soft poo squish up my butt crack and onto my butt cheeks. I drove the few minutes over to Norma's house and went to the door. She opened the door and said, "So, baby's got a poopy diaper huh?" I said, "Yeah, it happened so fast that I couldn't hold it." She laughed and said frankly, "Yeah, that's why your wearing diapers." I said, "Well pee is one thing, but I should be able to control the #2." She responded, "Well, apparently not."

I followed her back to the spare bedroom and she flipped on the light. I slipped my shoes off and Norma spread out a towel on the bed. I sat down on the towel as Norma opened the dresser and got out the diaper changing supplies. She set the wipes, powder, a clean diaper, and a pacifier on the bed and then stepped in front of me. As she unbuckeled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, I stuck the paci in my mouth and started to suck on it. I lifted my rear slightly off the bed and she slipped my pants down my thighs and then she said, "Eww, looks like you had a blowout." She inspected the inside of my pants and said, "It got on your pants. Looks like I'm going to have to wash these." She set mt pants on the floor and grabbed the wipes. She wiped my leg a bit and then unfastened the tapes. She rolled the front of the diaper up in towards itself, and then pulled it off my crotch to reveal the true damage. "Oh...." was all Norma said when se saw it and then she proceeded to use several wipes to start to clean up my front side. Then, I lifted my legs up so she could get my butt crack clean. She used several wipes to clean up my butt cheeks and crack and then she pulled the dirty diaper out from under me and rolled it up and taped it closed. I though she was done so I started to lower my legs. She said, "Wait!" and caught my legs about half way down. She pushed my legs back up into the air and held them there with her left forearm. She used a couple more wipes to clean my balls and legs and then she was finally done. She said, "Hold your legs up while I get a clean diaper under you."

She unfolded a clean diaper and slipped the back of it under my butt. I lowered my legs/butt onto the diaper and she opened the bottle of powder and liberally applied powder to my crotch area. She closed the powder bottle and then tugged the front of the diaper up between my legs. She smoothed the front panels over my abdomen and then efficently and snuggly taped my diaper closed. She said, "OK, there you go kiddo, all cleaned up." I muffledly said, "Thanks" with the paci in my mouth.

She grabbed the dirty diaper from the floor and said, "I'll be right back." I sat up on the bed and popped the pacifier out of my mouth and set it next to the other supplies. I heard the front door open (Norma taking dirty diaper to outside trashcan) and a short moment later I heard the door close and then she came back to the room. She put away the diaper changing supplies and then she said, "Well, let's get these pants cleaned up." She looked at them closer for a moment and said, "Eww, the poo is smeared in. I think I better get these in the washing machine." I said, "Uh....I've got to get back to work soon." She said, "Well, sorry. I can run them through the quick cycle, but I don't think you want to wear them as they are." She started the washing machine and I watched her squirt spray-and-wash on the poo smears. She tossed the pants in and closed the lid." She said, "The quick cycle should just take about 15 minutes, and then about the same for a quick dry." So I had to wait much longer than I had anticipated.

Norma walked toward the kitchen and asked, "Can I get you anything?" I thought for a moment and said apprehensively, "Uh, ....well, since I'm going to be here for awhile, can I nurse on you?" There was a silent pause and then she said, "Well... I suppose." I smiled and Norma made her way toward the sofa. She sat down on the sofa and I sat next to her. She reached under her shirt and popped open her front opening bra. I laid my head in her lap and she lifted her shirt, exposing her left breast. She grabbed her tit and guided it into my waiting mouth. I suckled on her left nipple for a bit and it got firm. After a minute, I raised my hand to her breast to get a better grip. Her breast was soft and I massaged it a little as I sucked on it. After a couple of minutes, Norma pulled her breast out of my mouth and said, "Ok, switch sides." She guided the firm right side nipple to my mouth and I sucked. After another few minutes, she pulled her boob out of my mouth and said, "Ok that's enough for now. Let's check the laundry." She refastened her bra, lowered her shirt, and got up. She walked over to the laundry machine and said, "Just another couple of minutes and we'll start drying."

I got up and went over to the kitchen table. Norma brought over some crackers and I started to munch. When it was ready she switched the laundry and we chatted at the table for awhile. When my pants were dry, she handed them to me and I put them on warm. I got my shoes on and told her I had to go to get back to work. She said, "OK, call me if you need to." I said, "Thanks again" and left to go back to work.